Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

I love Jalyn, she rocked this routine IMO. Hope she stays a few years and moves up in formation. She’s got a good spot for her rookie year.

I mostly lurk on this forum, but I am in the "not a fan of Gina" camp. Following on all the discussions about her exaggerating her motions and hair flips more than anyone else, I happened to randomly stop the video at this exact spot. Safe to say the issue of whether she exaggerates and flips more than anyone is pretty obvious here . . . 

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 1.10.30 PM.png

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

No one gives a crap about an inch or two off on kick height.

Heck, no one can even see that in a live performance...and if anyone can, please give me the # to your optometrist :)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

I have seen them perform multiple times I person. The thing is, as part of the game day experience, they just aren’t that big a deal. They really truly aren’t. People like the cheerleaders, and would notice them missing, 100%.

But the nit picky nonsense that the show or this board frets about — truly no one cares. No one gives a crap about an inch or two off on kick height. No one at the game cares if someone is a beat off dancing. No one cares that someone if “fluffy”. Which I why I do lol at the Dayton and VK drama this year — trust be you could have slid them right in there, and the product would have been fine. 

So true. You know we love the DCC or would not be here, but so much goes on during game day, that DCC are like 10% of it. This is why I do think they need paid a salary, but eyeroll when it is said that they need to be paid remotely near what the actual football players and coaches are paid. Just not even in the same realm. This is not high school Title 9 issues. 

• Love 7
On 1/7/2019 at 7:41 PM, Jess14 said:

I honestly don’t see the big difference, but I admittedly look at things through what’s good HR management and bad. I really don’t care about manager’s feelings or about whether some employee has acted like they’re sorry enough when it comes to the workforce. Managers who get all in their feelings make my job harder when i have to defend them later, so i have little sympathy IMO. If someone asks about their status, it’s a really easy answer - yes, you’re still point after the suspension, no, you’re not, or we don’t know, it’s not decided yet. Simple.  The whole “how dare you ask this” was every bit as whiny as the text IMO. 

THANK YOU. I’m not even her fan, but this was so ridiculous. And no, I don’t think Shelly had to report it back to Kelli. In any case, I thought Kelli’s response was every bit unprofessional as Jenna acting entitled to the position.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:54 AM, MrsEVH said:

Always wondered about these outfits. I know they used them for years but why are they different styles? Do the girls get to pick a style or are they assigned one?

DwV3pnLV4AA2mpk.jpg

I hate both pants and the one sleeve top. And I don’t get how pants can make these girls look ‘fat’. This takes a lot of effort.

18 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I believe that they overplayed her problems on the show. They needed a story beyond VK and Malena struggling at that point in the season lol. However, I'm basing my opinion more on the videos than the show. In all of the videos I've seen, she looks fine, but in Kellis' words - pastel - she's just never the one who catches my attention. It's certainly possible that in person, she comes off as a powerful performer, but I don't see it. I do think they love her though, and I think she'll be featured heavily for as long as she stays. I just don't see her as one of the top dancers of her rookie group or the team as whole.  She's the one between Khalyn and Kashara in this video right? I think the blonde between Kashara and Heather (Erin?) is sharper.

#Erinforpoint. I don’t really like her, but I’m so damn impressed with her-I think she’s a more successful comeback story than Maddie. What did she do?? VK take notes, THIS is how you come back after being a mess.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

#Erinforpoint. I don’t really like her, but I’m so damn impressed with her-I think she’s a more successful comeback story than Maddie. What did she do?? VK take notes, THIS is how you come back after being a mess.

I was not an Erin fan last year, and I thought it was a waste to bring her back into training camp, but she really turned it around. I agree that she’s one of the most successful comeback stories. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I hate both pants and the one sleeve top

The pants aren't that great, but I'd take them over those shorts any day.  But yeah, they all give the teeniest of girls muffin tops, which positively amazes me.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

I mostly lurk on this forum, but I am in the "not a fan of Gina" camp. Following on all the discussions about her exaggerating her motions and hair flips more than anyone else, I happened to randomly stop the video at this exact spot. Safe to say the issue of whether she exaggerates and flips more than anyone is pretty obvious here . . . 

THIS!!!  Even if she's not being extra, then she's a second before/after the other girls.  Either are bad, no?!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

The pants aren't that great, but I'd take them over those shorts any day.  But yeah, they all give the teeniest of girls muffin tops, which

4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

IM honeslty just jealous of her legs like hello!!! #GinaForPoint or #Lexie 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

I have seen them perform multiple times I person. The thing is, as part of the game day experience, they just aren’t that big a deal. They really truly aren’t. People like the cheerleaders, and would notice them missing, 100%.

But the nit picky nonsense that the show or this board frets about — truly no one cares. No one gives a crap about an inch or two off on kick height. No one at the game cares if someone is a beat off dancing. No one cares that someone if “fluffy”. Which I why I do lol at the Dayton and VK drama this year — trust be you could have slid them right in there, and the product would have been fine. 

You can just just keep saying they are the best of the best, and people would buy it, and move on.

I think Charlotte would notice and remember mistakes as would Kelli and Judy obviously. Their standard is extremely high for making the squad and focuses a good deal on how an individual girl will look at any time on the 60 yard score board. They don’t expect the average fan to notice or care about minor errors, but they notice and they care.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, 8dallas said:

BAhahahah 100, Jacie for point

-------------

Response to another comment...That I said ZZZZzzz To

You cant make an argument about this being a forum for the show and thats how we should base our opinions, if you are bashing them in live performances and social media after the show has aired and the NFL season is on. Just an FYI.....a one on one relationship or visually seeing a performance def holds more weight then opinions of those that just watch through clips and social. Its like watching a music concert on youtube and being VIP backstage at a Beyonce concert....two different worlds

This is the last thing I will say on this..#FlipsHairWinks

My #flipshairwinks is #PirouetteSassyPose. I love your hashtag so much and plan to add my version to snarky posts in future 😂

• Love 2
18 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

You know we love the DCC or would not be here, but so much goes on during game day, that DCC are like 10% of it.

I feel like 10% is even a big overestimate.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iloveit said:

I feel like 10% is even a big overestimate.  

It could totalyy go to 40% if they like diluted the opposing teams water with eyedrops...like come on girls we are counting on you!!

18 hours ago, rose711 said:

I think Charlotte would notice and remember mistakes as would Kelli and Judy obviously. Their standard is extremely high for making the squad and focuses a good deal on how an individual girl will look at any time on the 60 yard score board. They don’t expect the average fan to notice or care about minor errors, but they notice and they care.

My point is, they worry about nonsense.  It’s not important, no one cares, and it’s about their egos and thinking what they do is so important.

We get it Kelli, what you do is sooooo critical. It’s not.

20 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

THANK YOU. I’m not even her fan, but this was so ridiculous. And no, I don’t think Shelly had to report it back to Kelli. In any case, I thought Kelli’s response was every bit unprofessional as Jenna acting entitled to the position.

Let’s be real — Shelly’s reporting back to Kelli was all about ass kissing for Dayton the next year. She has already been cut once, and it was Shelly’s best interest to be out there doing kelli’s dirty work.

Which is why I thought is was so gross when Kelli cut dayton. You have Shelli out there operating as your snitch, and then can’t throw her a bone and put Dayton on the squad? Trust me, no one besides VK would have noticed or cared.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Let’s be real — Shelly’s reporting back to Kelli was all about ass kissing for Dayton the next year. She has already been cut once, and it was Shelly’s best interest to be out there doing kelli’s dirty work.

Which is why I thought is was so gross when Kelli cut dayton. You have Shelli out there operating as your snitch, and then can’t throw her a bone and put Dayton on the squad? Trust me, no one besides VK would have noticed or cared.

Let's be extra real - it was all about a story arc. Managment was so over Jenna and that whole crowd, and production saw a good opportunity for some interesting drama. Jenna fell for it, Shelly fell for it, Kelli went with it, we are still talking about it almost two years later. Everybody got used. 

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Few of the dcc went to la for the game towmrow 

I saw that Madeline did. I asked on twitter if she  was going as a DCC. She said no, that she was going on a whim and to see the game with local  friends. 

31923278-5661-4079-B5E1-3D7E50609890.jpeg

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

I saw that Madeline did. I asked on twitter if she  was going as a DCC. She said no, that she was going on a whim and to see the game with local  friends. 

31923278-5661-4079-B5E1-3D7E50609890.jpeg

Miranda went Savannah went kashara and heather o as well went 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Miranda went Savannah went kashara and heather o as well went 

I would have thought they would participate in the watch party they are having this weekend at the stadium. I guess it wasn’t required or the cheerleaders aren’t participating.  

7 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

My point is, they worry about nonsense.  It’s not important, no one cares, and it’s about their egos and thinking what they do is so important.

We get it Kelli, what you do is sooooo critical. It’s not.

*CACKLESSSSSS* Shelly is not that girl tbh...I wasnt mad when Dayton left yeah she looked great in the uniform, but like can she break it down ...no maam

4 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Let's be extra real - it was all about a story arc. Managment was so over Jenna and that whole crowd, and production saw a good opportunity for some interesting drama. Jenna fell for it, Shelly fell for it, Kelli went with it, we are still talking about it almost two years later. Everybody got used. 

CROAKS 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Tootie said:

Looks like Tess and Tasha are in LA, too...

AHHAHHHHHHH...... sorry this legit scared me, reminded me of a scary movie poster.... not the DCCs girls they all look great besides the harsh flash but the Kardashian overlord. Last playoffs they showed a clip of all the celebs that supported the Cowboys and they came up the whole stadium booed..it was so mean but I was dying laughing.

Also, like is this not the biggest hypocrisy ever. DCC are supposed to represent "high class" yet, lets take a pic with the biggest Hollywood Harlots' Creator ....K bahahahha.

#HandsThemAPepsi

Edited by 8dallas
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

AHHAHHHHHHH...... sorry this legit scared me, reminded me of a scary movie poster.... not the DCCs girls they look great but the Kardashian overlord. Like last playoffs they should of clip of all the celebs that supported the Cowboys and they came up the whole stadium booed..it was so mean but I was dying laughing

People may hate them, but they're the ones laughing all the way to the bank. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Meaning I doubt they cared about being booed. 

Oh they couldnt hear it was prerecorded...also I dont think the fam are fans..they only like players, but the mom's Boyfriend is a fan 

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Has anyone else said they are officially retiring besides KaShara and Lacey?

I haven't seen anything. I imagine after the season is over more announcements will be made. On the podcast it sounded like 10 were retiring. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I haven't seen anything. I imagine after the season is over more announcements will be made. On the podcast it sounded like 10 were retiring. 

They have until February to get their answer to K&J if I remember right, so I wonder if any will change their mind.  I think they also mentioned on a podcast that the info regarding the calendar shoot will be announced soon.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was Kris Jenner at their Halloween party and she was wearing a Kris Jenner Christmas sweater in a post.  I'm assuming she is a fan.

Thanks.  I was thinking when I saw the photo "who are they?"  Obviously I have never seen the show.   

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 1
On 1/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, 8dallas said:

ummmmm so you can be a photographer?? Jk JK 

Well really just to be 23 years old again. Based on my past experiences, I still wouldn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell with her. But one can dream.😎

• Love 1
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Thanks.  I was thinking when I saw the photo "who are they?"  Obviously I have never seen the show.   

A family full of media whores. What they're famous for I'll never know.

• Love 11

Interesting that Savannah and Miranda both went to LA when neither are part of showgroup. I would have suspected that maybe they didn’t take rookies but Bridget is there, so that can’t be the case. 

Maybe Savannah and Miranda are just favorites and ultimately we will see them in Showgrouo next year or possibly even leaders. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Stee said:

Interesting that Savannah and Miranda both went to LA when neither are part of showgroup. I would have suspected that maybe they didn’t take rookies but Bridget is there, so that can’t be the case. 

Maybe Savannah and Miranda are just favorites and ultimately we will see them in Showgrouo next year or possibly even leaders. 

It will be interesting to see who gets group leader this next season if the 10 I think will retire do infact retire and not change their minds there will be two upper vets that won’t get a 1st and second group leader spot 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

It will be interesting to see who gets group leader this next season if the 10 I think will retire do infact retire and not change their minds there will be two upper vets that won’t get a 1st and second group leader spot 

Any idea who?

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I'm curious, are you willing to share who those would be?

3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

My retire list Kashara Lacey Amy l heather o 

jessika Kellie kahlyn Maddie Tasha yuko 

We know officially that Lacey and Kash are retiring.  My guess for some others:

Amy - 4 years, expanded dance studio and a new hubby

Khalyn - injuries and career

Tasha - 9 years on pro cheer teams, mom and modeling

Yuko - ready to go back home

Kelli wasn't on my list, but now that she is engaged, who knows.

The others that you mentioned - could go either way.

Regarding @scorpio1031's list:

I don't think Amy is leaving just yet

Khalyn - Agree

Tasha - Not sure, maybe one more year

Yuko - Same as Tasha

I see Kelli staying

I have a feeling the 2019-2020 rookie class is going to be pretty small.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Not a flattering picture of Daphne

Dwu3pcVV4AAe2VH.jpg

That just doesn't look healthy. I know some people are just built tall and skinny, but this looks painful.

11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

My retire list Kashara Lacey Amy l heather o 

jessika Kellie kahlyn Maddie Tasha yuko 

Thank you.