Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Def wrong, but I really dont care..

This is a question I want to ask the forum....How many have actually truly...been to a game or performance of the DCC besides the videos that you have watched through youtube and social media? Also, seen these girls in person besides pictures. 

I have. I honestly am surprised at how cut throat some people are. I’ve always been nice mainly because seeing I see them in person and out in public, know one of the DCRB personally, one of my friends dates a former DSIG who cheers for another team, and just seeing them on podcasts, commercials, and things makes me realize they are people who have feelings, they are tiny! Like I’m a small person and they make me look like a giant! Calling them huge is ridiculous. Even Victoria is in no way HUGE, she might be 120 pounds maybe, and I weighed that 20 years ago. I just feel like if they are dancing for shitty pay and little perks, we don’t have to rip them to shreds. I’ve never actually disliked any of the DCC. Not even Cassie. I think Sydney’s adorably extra. In the end, it’s my hometown, my team, and my cheerleaders. I might not agree with what happens, but I still love them and always will, ever since I got my blue and silver DCC jacket in 1982. Yep, I’m old.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Yaaass, A name to know than when people speak on DCCs that I can trust ahhaha

I have no insider info... I just state my impressions based on personal interactions. 

19 hours ago, ByTor said:

That's awesome!  Can you elaborate?  Not names, years will suffice :)

09 and earlier. I wasn’t friends with any girls, but being the same age we’d have mutual friends and family acquaintances.  I know one from the 12-13 squad. I think that’s the year she cheered. I’ve slept since then! 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

Agreed. Also, just because people haven't seen them live, doesn't mean their opinions aren't valid or their experience with the show less. Some have watched from the beginning, and have amazing memories. And since this is a forum for the show and not just the team, I think there are lots of people on here to trust when it comes to that. I think trustworthiness is based on how you express yourself and who you are as a person, not who you have seen in person or know. JMHO, but anyone, even people who know the whole team personally, can lie.

Yeah but forming an impression of or thinking you know what someone is like based on social media, you tube clips, or a tv show just isn’t an accurate impression. Actually speaking with these girls one on one and having them spend time with your kids gives you a much truer impression of what they’re really like- there are several who you meet and can just tell right away that they’re wonderful and genuine. Others are more standoffish and it’s more difficult to know if they’re stuck up or just shy. And seeing them perform live is just so different from videos or tv. Not saying anyone is less of a fan. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Yeah but forming an impression of or thinking you know what someone is like based on social media, you tube clips, or a tv show just isn’t an accurate impression. Actually speaking with these girls one on one and having them spend time with your kids gives you a much truer impression of what they’re really like- there are several who you meet and can just tell right away that they’re wonderful and genuine. Others are more standoffish and it’s more difficult to know if they’re stuck up or just shy. And seeing them perform live is just so different from videos or tv. Not saying anyone is less of a fan. 

I know one on the current team. She doesnt gossip or spill tea because she is truly a class act. Not going to speak of this anymore.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I am glad you have that opportunity and I appreciate you sharing your experience, I consider your posts a great read, 

The idea of suggesting that any of us not lucky enough to have met the DCC's opinions are less valid is really disrespectful. We all matter here, and if we all agreed it would be boring, and no one would come here and that would suck. I think we are all better people than to invite that kind of snobbery.

One person's experience is going to be unique to that individual because it's still based on personal perspective. I mean, I've met Kim K and think she's a slob. But she's a rich famous slob, so clearly A LOT of people disagree with me. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

But you could see every performance from the front row and shake each girls hand after each appearance and still really know nothing.

I can tell who can dance and who cant...thats that point social media videos and images dont do the justice believe me.. its like how people dont like Yuko but that girl can dance...

6 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

You are welcome to do so. I just have a different philosophy in general than you do. 

Social media is toxic and allows people to behave in a way behind the keyboard they would not have the nerve to do in person. The issue isn't really with who you know. The issue is people on social media are generally horrible immature jackasses who get some perverse enjoyment in causing people pain. They don't have to hop on those bandwagons and be judgmental weens, they make a choice to do so.  I have never jumped on any SM bandwagon and I never will. And I have never met a DCC or been to Dallas. 

Thats what I am saying...alot of the assumptions of these girls are all social media...I mean look at kalyssa....what did she do to garner any dislike ...she posing for risque picss k so....erica wants money ok....kashara winks her eye out of socket .....like you said bandwagon...that the point that I am saying. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hummingbird24 said:

I have. I honestly am surprised at how cut throat some people are. I’ve always been nice mainly because seeing I see them in person and out in public, know one of the DCRB personally, one of my friends dates a former DSIG who cheers for another team, and just seeing them on podcasts, commercials, and things makes me realize they are people who have feelings, they are tiny! Like I’m a small person and they make me look like a giant! Calling them huge is ridiculous. Even Victoria is in no way HUGE, she might be 120 pounds maybe, and I weighed that 20 years ago. I just feel like if they are dancing for shitty pay and little perks, we don’t have to rip them to shreds. I’ve never actually disliked any of the DCC. Not even Cassie. I think Sydney’s adorably extra. In the end, it’s my hometown, my team, and my cheerleaders. I might not agree with what happens, but I still love them and always will, ever since I got my blue and silver DCC jacket in 1982. Yep, I’m old.

EXACTLY HUMMINGBIRD24 THANK YOU..

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

I am glad you have that opportunity and I appreciate you sharing your experience, I consider your posts a great read, 

The idea of suggesting that any of us not lucky enough to have met the DCC's opinions are less valid is really disrespectful. We all matter here, and if we all agreed it would be boring, and no one would come here and that would suck. I think we are all better people than to invite that kind of snobbery.

One person's experience is going to be unique to that individual because it's still based on personal perspective. I mean, I've met Kim K and think she's a slob. But she's a rich famous slob, so clearly A LOT of people disagree with me. 

I never said you thoughts dont matter, however I have seen people assume off of social media and she say he say and that isnt fair to the girls...

14 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

This what nothing was said.

I was referring to the following statement:

PHILLYFAN SAID: 

“But you could see every performance from the front row and shake each girls hand after each appearance and still really know nothing.”

because I agreed with “THIS” ^ comment. I don’t know anything about these girls beyond performance videos/the frisco star lighting show (which I saw live)/the eagles game that I went to, and MTT edits. So “THIS” ^ statement resonates strongly with me. Maybe you know them better and more personally to make more judgements for some reason. But “THIS” (again, by “this” I mean that statement I’ve previously quoted) is something I agree with.

but idk maybe I didn’t quote it correctly the first time...so hopefully this is clear enough for you to understand :)

26 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

I was referring to the following statement:

PHILLYFAN SAID: 

“But you could see every performance from the front row and shake each girls hand after each appearance and still really know nothing.”

because I agreed with “THIS” ^ comment. I don’t know anything about these girls beyond performance videos/the frisco star lighting show (which I saw live)/the eagles game that I went to, and MTT edits. So “THIS” ^ statement resonates strongly with me. Maybe you know them better and more personally to make more judgements for some reason. But “THIS” (again, by “this” I mean that statement I’ve previously quoted) is something I agree with.

but idk maybe I didn’t quote it correctly the first time...so hopefully this is clear enough for you to understand :)

OHHH

7 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

But you could see every performance from the front row and shake each girls hand after each appearance and still really know nothing.

This...is what that comment was about, Im talking about dance and dance alone when it comes to these girls...i dont care what they do outside the show or team....like my statements about the girls are only about their performances..There is a big difference when you see them in person time and time again..where as people only get to see them them in clips and social media where you dont get total performance/talent justice and editing can make a weak dancer look good and a great dancer look so-so all based off a storyline for a show..that is what I am saying....The personal stuff outside them dancing is all hearsay I could careless if a girl drank and broke the rules. can she break it down and give us a show yes...10x better than a girl that just winks and flips her hair. Than enough all the hoopla with that like im here for the best dancers not the best friends of DCCs...thats all im saying give us the best... not K&J favs ...does that make sense now not trying to be mean..I might just come off a little on edge bahahah sorry I just really hate seeing girls that are great talents be dragged through mud on here when they just did normal human things...

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

No one said your opinion is less valid but it isn’t possible to truly know someone solely based on social media or a tv show. Anyone who has personally interacted with anyone will have a better understanding of them than someone who hasn’t. That doesn’t make you any less of a fan or invalidate your right to have an opinion. For example, You probably have a way more accurate impression of Kim K than I do because I’ve never met or spoken with her. Based on social media, I’d say she’s a vapid narcissist but people who know her may think differently. 

I’m not really sure how that’s not a given? Just like it’s a given that any DCCs family and friends will know her true self way better than someone like me who has spoken to them through camps and dance. I just relate impressions from interactions, I definitely don’t truly know any of the squad. 

Anyway, I’m over discussing this. I think it’s pretty obvious I never said anyone’s opinion wasn’t valid. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 5

Some of the girls are extremely responsive on social media, but social media isn't an indicator of their actual personality. I have to agree that meeting them in person is the only way to truly judge their character, unless you know someone that's friends with them. Someone can be super sweet on instagram to you, but a lowkey bitch in real life. No one's opinion is less valid than anyone else's and I don't think @PrincessLeia was trying to suggest that just because she's met them that her opinion is the only one that matters.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I don't think @PrincessLeia was trying to suggest that just because she's met them that her opinion is the only one that matters.

I don't think so either. Social media isn't all-inclusive of who a person is, and the impression from meeting in person could be the result of what kind of mood they were in that day, or them being on best behavior, so even that isn't 100% accurate.  Opinions formed from either are just that, opinions.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I don't think so either. Social media isn't all-inclusive of who a person is, and the impression from meeting in person could be the result of what kind of mood they were in that day, or them being on best behavior, so even that isn't 100% accurate.  Opinions formed from either are just that, opinions.

Agreed, 100%. I think you get a different impression from meeting and/or being around someone in person, which is itself valuable, but I don’t necessarily think it’s more accurate of how that person truly is. I also don’t think there’s necessarily one distinct answer as to who is nice or mean or  whatever adjective you use. There are people who I work with everyday who I think are pleasant and easy to work with. Other people who also work with them every day feel completely differently. Opinions simply vary.

ETA: To be clear, I’m not downplaying the first hand, in person experiences of anyone. I enjoy reading them and all the insider posts. Just saying that opinions about people, their dancing, etc, are still opinions, regardless of how or where they’re from.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 2

I'm so happy to be reading many of these posts regarding how people form opinions of the DCC. It has always bothered me that these girls can become so disliked based off of minimal knowledge of them and dare I say, lack of any real face to face interaction. I get this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

That being said, I was lucky enough to have a brief face to face interaction this fall with Tess and Hannah. They were both very nice. I could tell that they both seem to be more reserved and quiet. I had a nice and engaging conversation with both of them and they both let their guards down after a few minutes. They couldn't have been nicer to myself or my 3 nieces. I must also say that in person, they are both stunning. 

• Love 9

A video of the halftime show from last week's game was just posted on the Cheerleaders' Facebook page. I'm so happy that they FINALLY thought to do that.

I'd like to point out that DCRB Rookie Derick (in front, wearing the cape throughout the performance) was killing it! In case any of don't remember me saying this, he was part of a majorette dance team that was featured on Lifetime's "Bring It," called the Divas of Olive Branch. If you ever watched that show, Mrs, Dianna would be at odds with that team's coach whenever they competed against each other.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

A video of the halftime show from last week's game was just posted on the Cheerleaders' Facebook page. I'm so happy that they FINALLY thought to do that.

I'd like to point out that DCRB Rookie Derick (in front, wearing the cape throughout the performance) was killing it! In case any of don't remember me saying this, he was part of a majorette dance team that was featured on Lifetime's "Bring It," called the Divas of Olive Branch. If you ever watched that show, Mrs, Dianna would be at odds with that team's coach whenever they competed against each other.

The kids were AWESOME!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

The music was really good, they fixed some of the acoustics in the Stadium...they put these gray sound barriers up in the nose bleeds to help the echo. Also, I stand corrected Gabby isnt dancing It was Alexis that I saw...she is the one with the softer tummy, not that that is a bad thing...I the Brunettes have gotten harder for me to tell apart...it used to be the blondes...

Apologises to whoever said she was Halftime...I wonder why she got to Thunderstruck though...Dets

5 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

The kids were AWESOME!

He is amazing! He can dance

2 hours ago, Tarode said:

I'm so happy to be reading many of these posts regarding how people form opinions of the DCC. It has always bothered me that these girls can become so disliked based off of minimal knowledge of them and dare I say, lack of any real face to face interaction. I get this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

That being said, I was lucky enough to have a brief face to face interaction this fall with Tess and Hannah. They were both very nice. I could tell that they both seem to be more reserved and quiet. I had a nice and engaging conversation with both of them and they both let their guards down after a few minutes. They couldn't have been nicer to myself or my 3 nieces. I must also say that in person, they are both stunning. 

Thank you!!!! 100%

• Love 2

I only have “access” to a couple of people who went to the same college as a current DCC and knew her and her mom. This one spills NOTHING remotely scandalous. When she first started, reported back a lot of things happening to HER only, but now not much really at all, which is smart, and part of the reason she climbed the ladder quickly. 

However, we’ve really been told multiple times lot to question other’s opinions or ask for receipts. It’s so odd to me that we all want the tea, then when more legit tea is offered, it’s rejected, but then some random hints about stuff that happened years ago gets spun way out of control and taken for gospel. 

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I only have “access” to a couple of people who went to the same college as a current DCC and knew her and her mom. This one spills NOTHING remotely scandalous. When she first started, reported back a lot of things happening to HER only, but now not much really at all, which is smart, and part of the reason she climbed the ladder quickly. 

However, we’ve really been told multiple times lot to question other’s opinions or ask for receipts. It’s so odd to me that we all want the tea, then when more legit tea is offered, it’s rejected, but then some random hints about stuff that happened years ago gets spun way out of control and taken for gospel. 

100%

If Kashara wasnt dating anyone, I could imagine her being on the Bachelor after this season...she could be the next Melissa Rycroft.

13 hours ago, Blue hues said:

With all the talk of Bridget and possible wardrobe malfunctions, has there ever been a wardrobe malfunction when the DCC are performing?  Other than Holly at her auditions that one year?

I noticed during the last after game locker room dance that it appeared Lacey popped out of her top.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I wish they would rotate point for these types of special performances. There's no reason not to have those who might be stronger in hip hop performances in the front. It would be a nice change-up for the girls and recognition of where everyone's strengths lie. Before anyone gets their knickers in a bunch, I'm not suggesting that Kashara is doing badly here, but I believe she said herself that the hip hop style is not her strong suit, so why not let those who excel at it and not necessarily power pom get a chance to shine upfront?

• Love 12
3 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I'd like to point out that DCRB Rookie Derick (in front, wearing the cape throughout the performance) was killing it! In case any of don't remember me saying this, he was part of a majorette dance team that was featured on Lifetime's "Bring It," called the Divas of Olive Branch. If you ever watched that show, Mrs, Dianna would be at odds with that team's coach whenever they competed against each other

I don't remember the Divas of Olive Branch having a boy ( but I do remember Neva -- 😨).

27 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I wish they would rotate point for these types of special performances. There's no reason not to have those who might be stronger in hip hop performances in the front. It would be a nice change-up for the girls and recognition of where everyone's strengths lie. Before anyone gets their knickers in a bunch, I'm not suggesting that Kashara is doing badly here, but I believe she said herself that the hip hop style is not her strong suit, so why not let those who excel at it and not necessarily power pom get a chance to shine upfront?

I was so thinking the exact same thing. This is like literally the only choreo that Maddie has ever impressed me with. I know I slammed her weight gain all summer and will never think she looks like a DCC, but I'd put her at point and Lauren, Kelli, Bridget or Jalyn in the triangle. Lacey looks too fluid and prissy in this, and Kashara who kills it with Thunderstruck looks like she's losing steam next to Maddie. Khalyn also looks fluid and low energy. 

I know Bridget gets a lot of love or a lot of WTF? why is she so great on here, but in person, she really is on that next level of performing. You notice her and she is approachable. Her only disadvantage is she is wider (not fat or thicker) in the middle so weight watch is an issue with her build. But honestly, if they want traditional DCC cookie cutter, Daphne for future point, if they want glam Rachel W. even though I puke a little in my mouth to say it bc she's like Jenn K on steroids, or if they want girl next door approachable but can still dance her ass off, Bridget is your girl.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Lacey looks too fluid and prissy in this, and Kashara who kills it with Thunderstruck looks like she's losing steam next to Maddie. Khalyn also looks fluid and low energy. 

My untrained eye thought they all looked pretty good :) . Not to be a jerk, but none of them come close to R&B IMO.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

I know Bridget gets a lot of love or a lot of WTF? why is she so great on here, but in person, she really is on that next level of performing. You notice her and she is approachable. Her only disadvantage is she is wider (not fat or thicker) in the middle so weight watch is an issue with her build. But honestly, if they want traditional DCC cookie cutter, Daphne for future point, if they want glam Rachel W. even though I puke a little in my mouth to say it bc she's like Jenn K on steroids, or if they want girl next door approachable but can still dance her ass off, Bridget is your girl.

Rachel W. She’s definitely glam, but has she improved in terms of power? She just strikes me as a poor man’s Lacey when it comes to dance. Very pretty and a lovely lyrical dancer (I’m at least assuming Rachel is), and good but not a standout in DCC dance. And for the record, I think Lacey improved quite a bit in terms of being a power dancer through her years on the team.

I could definitely see Daphne as point though. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

Co-signed!!!  I mean, isn't this forum really about the SHOW????  I appreciate inside info too, but short of John Galt or Shelli B, I take it with a grain of salt anyway.  Candidly, I don't care what relationship people SAY they have, that's easy to falsify.  I do give weight to grammar, spelling and clean logic.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Rachel W. She’s definitely glam, but has she improved in terms of power? She just strikes me as a poor man’s Lacey when it comes to dance. Very pretty and a lovely lyrical dancer (I’m at least assuming Rachel is), and good but not a standout in DCC dance. And for the record, I think Lacey improved quite a bit in terms of being a power dancer through her years on the team.

I could definitely see Daphne as point though. 

I think they Jackie Bob'ed Rachel W. on the show. Made it out like they were having far more problems than they actually were. Like I said it makes me puke a little in my mouth to say it, but she really is good and they do love her. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

I think they Jackie Bob'ed Rachel W. on the show. Made it out like they were having far more problems than they actually were. Like I said it makes me puke a little in my mouth to say it, but she really is good and they do love her. 

I believe that they overplayed her problems on the show. They needed a story beyond VK and Malena struggling at that point in the season lol. However, I'm basing my opinion more on the videos than the show. In all of the videos I've seen, she looks fine, but in Kellis' words - pastel - she's just never the one who catches my attention. It's certainly possible that in person, she comes off as a powerful performer, but I don't see it. I do think they love her though, and I think she'll be featured heavily for as long as she stays. I just don't see her as one of the top dancers of her rookie group or the team as whole.  She's the one between Khalyn and Kashara in this video right? I think the blonde between Kashara and Heather (Erin?) is sharper.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I love Jalyn, she rocked this routine IMO. Hope she stays a few years and moves up in formation. She’s got a good spot for her rookie year.

• Love 3
On 1/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Hummingbird24 said:

As I recall from the show it’s Miss Kitty who was calling the girls huge. It was Kelli nagging  and threatening girls who had gained 8 whole pounds.

My judgement of them is based on the standards the judges and the show has created, not my own.

My personal opinion is that focusing so much on weight and size is actively harmful  and destructive to the girls. I felt it was a mistake from the first season I saw for them to focus so excessively on weight. A girls weight should not be a storyline. Her fitness and dancing, yes. My view is no girl should have to have her weight judged and shamed on national tv.

But, if the show is going to have Kelli call in for weight and humiliate gorgeous veterans who have performed brilliantly over the years, I’m going to call BS on the show and Ms Kitty giving Victoria “respect and time to lose the weight.”

I’m only reflecting the DCC own standards and policies back to them. 

I have no knowledge of their personal lives. I doubt I would have anything in common with them. They are in a real sense contestants on a highly contrived reality show the same as any survivor or big brother contestant. The only difference is they are going for a very public and media intense job that continues after the show ends. 

Edit to add: I don’t follow any of them or the team on any social media. I only see what happens to be posted here. I’m certainly not judging them on their social media posts. (Except that comment about brides wear white to show they are virgins, or whatever idiotic, judgemental thing JennA. said. But I saw that here.)

Edited by rose711
  • Love 3
On 1/9/2019 at 11:21 AM, Tarode said:

When it comes to the girls i have always felt that for the most part we talking about them as characters on a tv show that they willingly participate in filming.  I’m sure all of the girls have friends or acquaintances who could post about how wonderful they are in real life.

Viewers only know what the show tells us - like how uninformed  the girl who didn’t know about “#metoo” and got unceremoniously kicked to the curb.  How would we know that otherwise? We form our impressions from the edit. 

Thats what happens when you watch and comment on characters on a reality tv show.  

Edited by rose711
Spelling
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I think the blonde between Kashara and Heather (Erin?) is sharper.

Yes, that's Erin.  Hard to believe she's the same Erin from the previous season, she really put in the work and deserved her spot!

7 hours ago, rose711 said:

My personal opinion is that focusing so much on weight and size is actively harmful  and destructive to the girls.

For those of us who had/actively have weight issues, have you ever noticed that the more you focus on your weight the harder it is to lose it?  I think it's the same with them, they'd be more in control of their weight if they didn't have to scrutinize it all the darn time.  I mean, go ahead, think about nothing but "I can't have that cookie," and eventually you will have that cookie...your brain stops hearing "can't have" and just hears "cookie."

53 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Viewers only know what the show tells us - like how uniformed the girl who didn’t know about “#metoo” and got unceremoniously kicked to the curb.

I hate when the show does this.  Yeah, I understand they are doing this to show how they weed out the "stupid girls" and only accept the smart accomplished girls, but I think it just got people to assume that they are all "stupid girls" and they edited the "stupid" out of the ones who made it.  The last season took place in 2018, for heaven's sake, isn't it beyond time to stop stereotyping people?  

• Love 4
On 1/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Hummingbird24 said:

No DCC has ever rubbed me the wrong way (except for a person who should not have made it onto the 2017-2018 and current year squads).  Certain TCC have definitely annoyed the heck out me (bye Karissa holy cannoli). I feel for some who have bad photo moments (Tasha looked a lil cray a few weeks back). However, Tasha is gorgeous and I think she’s a great dancer. But I think all of them are pretty great. 

Can you imagine if all of us were judges?? No one would make the squad. We’d be like “Jacie, Maggie, aaaaand...Tobie can stay.” And TPTB would have to be like “for the thousandth time, they retired y’all, reti—nvm.”😂😂

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

For those of us who had/actively have weight issues, have you ever noticed that the more you focus on your weight the harder it is to lose it?

Yes, this. All day, every day. It's depressing me.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Tarode said:

Well I'm jealous bc that sounds like a great appearance. Sometimes people here give Tess a hard time for ????? but that girl has THE. PERFECT. BODY. Like best on whole team for the past few years. I feel bad bc Hannah's cameos were so rough, but she is absolutely stunning in person and that girl can dance. 

• Love 4

I have seen them perform multiple times I person. The thing is, as part of the game day experience, they just aren’t that big a deal. They really truly aren’t. People like the cheerleaders, and would notice them missing, 100%.

But the nit picky nonsense that the show or this board frets about — truly no one cares. No one gives a crap about an inch or two off on kick height. No one at the game cares if someone is a beat off dancing. No one cares that someone if “fluffy”. Which I why I do lol at the Dayton and VK drama this year — trust be you could have slid them right in there, and the product would have been fine. 

You can just just keep saying they are the best of the best, and people would buy it, and move on.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, cgloss said:

YYYAAaSSS 

19 hours ago, ByTor said:

My untrained eye thought they all looked pretty good :) . Not to be a jerk, but none of them come close to R&B IMO.

The tea issss...you are right

18 hours ago, Opine said:

Co-signed!!!  I mean, isn't this forum really about the SHOW????  I appreciate inside info too, but short of John Galt or Shelli B, I take it with a grain of salt anyway.  Candidly, I don't care what relationship people SAY they have, that's easy to falsify.  I do give weight to grammar, spelling and clean logic.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Cappuccinagina said:

No DCC has ever rubbed me the wrong way (except for a person who should not have made it onto the 2017-2018 and current year squads).  Certain TCC have definitely annoyed the heck out me (bye Karissa holy cannoli). I feel for some who have bad photo moments (Tasha looked a lil cray a few weeks back). However, Tasha is gorgeous and I think she’s a great dancer. But I think all of them are pretty great. 

Can you imagine if all of us were judges?? No one would make the squad. We’d be like “Jacie, Maggie, aaaaand...Tobie can stay.” And TPTB would have to be like “for the thousandth time, they retired y’all, reti—nvm.”😂😂

BAhahahah 100, Jacie for point

-------------

Response to another comment...That I said ZZZZzzz To

You cant make an argument about this being a forum for the show and thats how we should base our opinions, if you are bashing them in live performances and social media after the show has aired and the NFL season is on. Just an FYI IMO.....a one on one relationship or visually seeing a performance def holds more weight then opinions of those that just watch through clips and social. Its like watching a music concert on youtube and being VIP backstage at a Beyonce concert....two different worlds

This is the last thing I will say on this..#FlipsHairWinks

Edited by 8dallas
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

I don't remember the Divas of Olive Branch having a boy ( but I do remember Neva -- 😨).

They heavily edit the competition scenes so he was barely shown. Derick was part of one of their field shows and creative dances. He posted them on Instagram, but he deleted or archived them for some reason.