Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

16 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Second, KaShara seemed at once tired and overly caffeinated.  She struggled with organizing her thoughts into speech in a way I haven’t noticed before.  Part of it likely had to do with carrying so much of the episode which brings me to a surprising #3—no Shannon. As a DCC fan, I find his lack of knowledge and focus on the ladies’ romantic lives off putting; however, he does a very good job providing structure to the interview and a lay person’s view of pro dance.  I found it unfair that Courtney had to run the show solo. Clearly, she’s capable; however, it is hard to have a clean game plan when you don't know when and if your cohost will arrive.  

Overall, it feels like the episode was thrown together at the last minute, was a Ill-conceived idea and suffered due to Shannon’s absence.

Exactly my thoughts and I hated feeling that way since I like KaShara so much.  But we've all had our days where we need to rely on caffeine or in my case, a rolling IV of the stuff.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

The Favoritism went on for WAY TOO LONG when it came to those three divas and look what happened ... Like school on Saturday NO CLASS.

Uh, those three were some of the best dancers of the past 5 years....Kashara just winks

Edited by 8dallas
  • Love 8

If I’m not mistaken JenA and Kash had their podcast after Kash went to probowl, so they each had their experience to talk about. This time Kash had to talk more because Lacey didn’t have the experience yet. Not to mention that Lacey seems quieter than Kash, personality wise.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, 8dallas said:

I dont dislike Kashara...., I just dont get the Fandom.... *Looks at Bridget*

I just think we forget how if Jenna, Holly, and Erica dont act out and get in trouble...Kashara wouldn't be a factor until legit this year..

Look at the Triangle last year if this mess didnt happen..Im sure it would have been Jenna, Erica, Lacey and Holly holding the diamond spot. 

Then Jenna and Erica Retire and Holly becomes point with Lacey and then maybe Maddie/Kashara/or VK *cackles*

I don't think most here have forgotten.  Jenna, Holly & Erica could definitely dance the DCC style with great showmanship.  But they each in their own way let their egos royally mess themselves up.  KaShara kept her nose clean and will retire on a good note.  As hard as the girls work to make the team, as far as I'm concerned, that is the way to go out.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I don't think most here have forgotten.  Jenna, Holly & Erica could definitely dance the DCC style with great showmanship.  But they each in their own way let their egos royally mess themselves up.  KaShara kept her nose clean and will retire on a good note.  For as hard as the girls work to even make the team, as far as I'm concerned, that is the way to go out.

I here that, but still Kashara didnt deserve the Point spot...I feel like it was a F.U. from Judy by making Erica's 2nd GL a Point Girl and Pro Bowler just to show them what her and Jenna could have been..its a mess.

Kashara really is not that girl and that is that IMO. hahaha

• Love 6
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Sorry, I disagree.  I think KaShara has done a great job at point.  I know not everyone agrees, and that's no prob.

Hear* i spelt it wrong my last post and to lazy to scroll and edit..

Also to each their own...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Didn’t she teach the first dance in TC? There’s certainly a lot we don’t see.

Thanks for remembering.  Just re-watched that episode & you are absolutely correct.  Some of you amaze me with the memories you have.

1 hour ago, 8dallas said:

Not to Ruffle Feathers...But like Kashara has been one of the most lackluster Points ive ever seen. IMO im sorry I just cant  hahahahah 

You’re not ruffling my feathers.  I knew you felt as much.  😉

• Love 4

FINALLY!.... I just found a video of the 2018 squad's Holiday Halftime Show. Like some of you have already said, Lauren got injured and couldn't participate so Jinelle ended up stepping in. Although, she was still able to cheer on the sidelines.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

I dont know that show...is it good

That Girl is Rachel's mom on friends when she was young. It was progressive for its time as it depicted a single girl living and working on her own in the city 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

FINALLY!.... I just found a video of the 2018 squad's Holiday Halftime Show. Like some of you have already said, Lauren got injured and couldn't participate so Jinelle ended up stepping in. Although, she was still able to cheer on the sidelines.

Who is the girl in the very back row of the triangle and about 5 lines from the left of the screen  when they are in lines?l Is it Taylor? She keeps standing out to me and not so much in a favorable way.

2 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Am I the only one that hopes 2019 brings us a new choreo....I legit get bored with the same 1,2 step routines..I want something fresh to take over as their main dance..ive seen them do that under the arm move with the pom a 1000 times ahhh

Edited by 8dallas
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Can someone pls post the group lists again please? I can't remember who's in which group.  Thanks.

Group one is Lacey Tasha Miranda Gina daphne Hannah Taylor j Rachel(vet) Bridget 

group 2 is kashara Erin khalyn molly Rachel w heather yuko jayln Madeline 

Group 3 Amy Tess gabby Alexis ciecie Lauren Ashley Jessica Alahnna  

group 4 Madeline Christina Briana Lexie amber  Brennan Caroline kellie Savannah 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 8dallas said:

Am I the only one that hopes 2019 brings us a new choreo....I legit get bored with the same 1,2 step routines..I want something fresh to take over as their main dance..ive seen them do that under the arm move with the pom a 1000 times ahhh

The first section of the routine was only changed last year, thanks to Erica W. and Jenna J., but it seems that some people don't care for it either. Other than that, you'd have to thank Jerry Jones for suggesting that they make "Thunderstruck" their signature routine. "Loud" would've been a better choice for their signature routine, but I guess people would get tired of that one, too!

I get what you're saying, but performing the same routine seems to help take off the pressure of having to learn different 3-4 minute routines for pregame.

12 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

"I can make your hands clap" YAAAAWWWNNN!

It's only been 2-3 years since Michelle choreographed that routine for them.

4 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Thunder-suck. Too much holiday. The DCC are still in food coma. 

😒😒😒

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

The first section of the routine was only changed last year, thanks to Erica W. and Jenna J., but it seems that some people don't care for it either. Other than that, you'd have to thank Jerry Jones for suggesting that they make "Thunderstruck" their signature routine. "Loud" would've been a better choice for their signature routine, but I guess people would get tired of that one, too!

I get what you're saying, but performing the same routine seems to help take off the pressure of having to learn different 3-4 minute routines for pregame.

It's only been 2-3 years since Michelle choreographed that routine for them.

😒😒😒

OH GOD NO! Loud was the worst *gags* I want something amazing ....Rock and Country we get it yawns..I know its Texas, but throw some HipHop get the place moving...Thundestruck also *gags* like was done after 2 years ago for me...Give us an Awesome EDM hit or something IDK ANYTHING ANYTHING. They did this one opening for playoffs a couple years ago with lights and music it was awesome!! Bring some Fire...*DO YOU HEAR ME JUDY* the 70s pomcheer is so MLB 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Didn't Shelly say that focus groups wanted "tradition" in the new stadium, and thus Thunderstruck became THE song.  They should do an informal survey and ask if fans want the same song, or a different one every year.  That way they can polish the one song and not have to learn 3-4 different routines like they used to.  Of course, we are talking about the same team that uses the DCC intro video for years and years - long after everyone has retired, married and had kids:)

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

Also, I mean they dont need a new intro every game...just like new choreo for a new generation...this dance has been done since like 06...its 2019 

4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Didn't Shelly say that focus groups wanted "tradition" in the new stadium, and thus Thunderstruck became THE song.  They should do an informal survey and ask if fans want the same song, or a different one every year.  That way they can polish the one song and not have to learn 3-4 different routines like they used to.  Of course, we are talking about the same team that uses the DCC intro video for years and years - long after everyone has retired, married and had kids:)

true hahhahah

• Love 2
On 12/31/2018 at 12:06 PM, ClosetBachJunkie said:

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if VK's storyline hasn't been manufactured in some way so she can be a spokesperson/ambassador for Cowboys Fit. What better way to sell memberships to their exclusive fitness club than through promoting a young woman who used the club to get in shape and wound up becoming a DCC? 

These were my thoughts exactly!  For this to be effective advertising she has to actually get in shape and have a DCC figure. Oh and make the team.  We shall see. The show has become one big commercial for all things Cowboy org related so it would not surprise me if this is next year’s storyline. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Looks like they’re doing their hip hop routine today for halftime.Can’t they create a new one after three years? I do want to see who’s getting Holly’s spot though.

No wonder it looked old and played out. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, KatieC said:

These were my thoughts exactly!  For this to be effective advertising she has to actually get in shape and have a DCC figure. Oh and make the team.  We shall see. The show has become one big commercial for all things Cowboy org related so it would not surprise me if this is next year’s storyline. 

So you think this might be the new CMT banner for the show?????

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Looks like they’re doing their hip hop routine today for halftime.Can’t they create a new one after three years? I do want to see who’s getting Holly’s spot though.

My guess is Maddie. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Lexie is game day girl 

56CB24C5-D108-44F2-9EBD-B387991F3187.jpeg

Yay!  She’s my favorite!  Solid dancer, beautiful girl, well spoken, doesn’t over promote herself ... like some... an all around great DCC representative.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Yay!  She’s my favorite!  Solid dancer, beautiful girl, well spoken, doesn’t over promote herself ... like some... an all around great DCC representative.

Agree!  Love her!!  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think they'd have to run it Kelli and Judy, then Denise, first. Denise was the one who revamped the hip hop routine.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • Love 2