Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I doubt it.  Plan A  - tryout for DCC.  Plan B - tryout for DCC, and so on, and so on.  It will be interesting to see if she doesn't make the squad next year, if she will look into a different Plan B.  And in all honesty, would her mother have been okay with her auditioning for a cruise ship job?

Plan DCC

• Love 3
On 11/18/2018 at 4:01 PM, Middlemom said:

Sorry I forgot about Daphne. She didn't get much attention on the show this year. She reminds me a lot of former DCC Hannah. She seems like s very solid dancer. She needs to glam up a little. She has that fine thin hair that doesn't seem to be doing much for her yet. Hopefully she will figure out her look and be able to stay for several years. 

Honestly, I kind of like her hair.  I think everyone having fake blonde and over the top bouncy hair makes the DCC look dated.  I could see Daphne being point or group leader soon.

But I hope Gina or Khalyn get point first :)

• Love 3
On 11/19/2018 at 1:08 AM, Tuxcat said:

Gina has what it takes but there is too much of it. She tries way too hard and its very distracting.

Gina doesn’t have the face for point.  She scrunches her eyes together too much.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

Gina doesn’t have the face for point.  She scrunches her eyes together too much.

Yes, that plus her smirk make me think that she would be a bad choice for point (the "face" of the DCC).  The girl can dance but she just doesn't have the face for point.  

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I thought it was okay. I'm not really a big fan of Meghan Trainor. And I wish we saw more of our girls that were backup dancers, why couldn't any of them have been up front by her? Lol 

Right exactly lol honestly I couldn’t even pick our girls out that were back up dancers 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Right exactly lol honestly I couldn’t even pick our girls out that were back up dancers 

I only saw Kash because she was one of the only blondes, Rachel because of her hair color, and Maddie when they got close on her a few times! They weren’t front and center but you could see them. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

When she's dancing and performing like this, smiling and enjoying herself, she's pretty! The smirk isn't there, neither is the haughtiness. If she would just do this more, I think she'd be great at point.

Edited by Muckypup61
misspelled a word
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Is Yuko injured again? Jinelle is dancing today again. I tried to pick out who was not there when they came off the field but couldn't tell. 

Jinelle has stepped in for Daphne today. She performed with group 1 in their plaza performance and in thunderstruck

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, karendlt said:

Definitely underwhelmed by the halftime show and I don’t know why I thought the 4 DCC would be the only back up dancers dancing next to Meghan lol 

Agreed. They would have been more noticeable if they HADN'T been in with the backup dancers.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

Agreed. They would have been more noticeable if they HADN'T been in with the backup dancers.

What DCC was dancing with Trainor? I saw the cheerleaders on the side but couldn’t find the DCC in with the dancers 

• Love 2

First I would like to say...Kashara's Group is actually pretty impressive....Actually the Entire Squad is super impressive..I havent been able to make it to any games this season due to new work schedule..ugh. I got to make it to this ThanksGiving Game. When Kelli and Judy say every season this is the hardest camp we have ever had..im like blah blah...When you let girls that can barely point their toes on the team I call bull. However, this squad this season might be up there for me of like 2008/2009 squad. They are that on "point" everyone brought it....well not everyone :/

1. Jinelle danced with Group 1 through-out the game I don't remember that ever happening in the past where an all-star stays and dances the entire game after ThunderStruck. Did she come out of retirement. I know she stepped in for Daphane, but they didn't do that for other DCC Erica, Kinzie, etc. Im glad to see her back.

2. Yuko has def stepped up. I mean I have been a fan of hers since day 1, but she is a fiery little dancer now not just cute. 

3. Christina has also stepped up and dancing really well. 

4. The weakest group leader is Maddie she just looks out of place/stiff next to BayWatch Barbie Lexie.

5. Alexis has dropped the ball for me this season she is getting too comfortable, I wouldn't be surprised if she doens't make it back next season during finals. Tess also, she is a 3rd year vet and she looked like a baby dear in headlights

6. Lacey has my favorite group though. Gina is incredible in person, but super skinny. Taylor is taller than I thought. 

Lastly - What a barf of a Halftime Show, it was terrible Jesus. Meghan Trainor really tried to do a Dance break bahahahah I was dying laughing the whole show. Someone needs to let her know she aint it, also she needs to realize she is in Last place when trying to be the next B.Spears and a first place dud. 

Also the poor DCC legit had to do the same 8 count over and over again...Also I didn't even notice the chosen dancers....Opps 

Edited by 8dallas
grammatical errors
  • Love 10

At least on my tv it was really hard to pick out who was who even with the DCC in the "background".  Finally in the last song I found Kashara & Maddie in the large group of backup dancers. I was expecting as in past years the cameras would have been getting close ups and/ or the dancers mix in around the talented star.  Guess I'm spoiled by past guest singers wanting to be surrounded by the good looking & great dancing DCC.  Makes me think about the 12 hour practice(s) for this performance many of the ladies posted about - sad :( 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

First I would like to say...Kashara's Group is actually pretty impressive....Actually the Entire Squad is super impressive..I havent been able to make it to any games this season due to new work schedule..ugh. I got to make it to this ThanksGiving Game. When Kelli and Judy say every season this is the hardest camp we have ever had..im like blah blah...When you let girls that can barely point there toes on the team I call bull. However, this squad this season might be up there for me of the 2008/2009 squad. They are that on "point" everyone brought it....well not everyone :/

1. Jinelle danced with Group 1 through-out the game I don't remember that ever happening in the past where an all-star stays and dances the entire game after ThunderStruck. Did she come out of retirement. I know she stepped in for Daphane, but they didn't do that for other DCC Erica, Kinzie, etc. Im glad to see her back.

2. Yuko has def stepped up. I mean I have been a fan of hers since day 1, but she is a fiery little dancer now not just cute. 

3. Christina has also stepped up and dancing really well. 

4. The weakest group leader is Maddie she just looks out of place/stiff next to BayWatch Barbie Lexie.

5. Alexis has dropped the ball for me this season she is getting to comfortable, I wouldn't be surprised if she doens't make it back next season during finals. Tess also she is a 3rd year vet and she looked like a baby dear in headlights

6. Lacey has my favorite group though. Gina is incredible in person, but super skinny. Taylor is taller than I thought. 

Lastly - What a barf of a Halftime Show, it was terrible Jesus. Meghan Trainor really tried to do a Dance break bahahahah I was dying laughing the whole show. Someone needs to let her know she aint it, also she needs to realize she is in Last place when trying to be the next B.Spears and the first place dud. 

Also the poor dcc legit had to do the same 8count over and over again...Also I didnt even notice the choosen dancers....Opps 

If Alexis does make it back if she re auditions it will be bc they are low on senior vets 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

If Alexis does make it back if she re auditions it will be bc they are low on senior vets 

Honestly, I was watching the groups and I was like who is that chick behind every count and looking a mess. My Girl ALEXIS!!! So disappointed. I loved her last season, she was body, hair, DCC and now she seems lazy, late, and lost.

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, UnicornKicks said:

Yeah, you're right it is very lame and playing off a racist stereotype. She'd burst into tears if she got anywhere near a real hood. Do better, Maddie. 

Deleted.  Went back and read the entire thread and saw this was already talked from both sides.

Edited by Leia1021
3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

When she's dancing and preforming like this, smiling and enjoying herself, she's pretty! The smirk isn't there, neither is the haughtiness. If she would just do this more, I think she'd be great at point.

Say what anyone will about Gina, but she's got it. :)

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Honestly, I was watching the groups and I was like who is that chick behind every count and looking a mess. My Girl ALEXIS!!! So disappointed. I loved her last season, she was body, hair, DCC and now she seems lazy, late, and lost.

Maybe she is having a bad night !! I love her still tho 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe she is having a bad night !! I love her still tho 

The “12 hour practice” has thrown everyone off, is my guess.

4 hours ago, Jen3mom said:

https://www.facebook.com/181648811034/posts/10155646518331035/

Who fell (stumbled) during the kickline? Our right side/their left side  of 50yd line about three down

(0:33 into video)  

Good save. She went right back on count. True professional.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Back up dancers !!! They look great 

E811BBA7-CF35-4DDB-9549-30C015D83E47.jpeg

They all look fantastic! Honestly, I don't know how Maddie can look so good and relatively toned in this pic and so out of shape in the one posted above. The DCC uniform really does show all. 

• Love 3
On 11/21/2018 at 8:54 AM, Law Mom said:

Okay, I went ahead and got a list started. Here is the full roster, who is retiring, and the source of the info.

Alexis
Alanna
Amber
Amy
Ashlee
Brennan
Briana
Bridget
Caroline
Christina - Retiring (DCC Fans Facebook, unconfirmed)
Cianna
Daphne
Erin
Gabby
Gina
Hannah
Heather
Jalyn
Jessica
Kashara - Retiring (announced)
Kelli
Khalyn
Lexie - May 31 wedding, retirement expected
Lacey - Retiring (announced)
Lauren
Maddie - Retiring (unconfirmed)
Madeline
Miranda - Retiring (DCC Fans Facebook, unconfirmed)
Molly
Rachel
Rachel W
Savannah
Tasha - Retiring (unconfirmed)
Taylor
Tess
Yuko

Who do we predict for GLs next season? I say Gina, Lauren, Khalyn,...??Kelli??

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Who do we predict for GLs next season? I say Gina, Lauren, Khalyn,...??Kelli??

Yes and who do you think would get second gl !! I think Gina will get 1st Lauren 2nd khalyn 3rd Kelli 4th second group leaders I’m not sure !! It will be a toss up of heather o Jessika yuko Savannah Alexis molly Rachel and Tess 

Edited by Holly85
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Yes and who do you think would get second gl 

Daphne, Jalyn, Tess, Lexie? For some reason I thought Alanna and Gabby were SG, but I see they're not.   

Isn't Gina a second gl this year?  How often do they give those spots to second year girls?

2 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Daphne, Jalyn, Tess, Lexie? For some reason I thought Alanna and Gabby were SG, but I see they're not.   

Isn't Gina a second gl this year?  How often do they give those spots to second year girls?

No Gina isn’t but they did promote heather o as second leader last year so you never know abt that they could if a second year is doing way better then a 3 or 4th year

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 8dallas said:

What happened to Daphne?

19 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Back up dancers !!! They look great 

E811BBA7-CF35-4DDB-9549-30C015D83E47.jpeg

Kash is this tiny in person. TINY. Them abs on Amber tho!!!

18 hours ago, edelweiss said:

Yes, that plus her smirk make me think that she would be a bad choice for point (the "face" of the DCC).  The girl can dance but she just doesn't have the face for point.  

Neither did Jenn K. 

8 hours ago, Acromantula said:

They all look fantastic! Honestly, I don't know how Maddie can look so good and relatively toned in this pic and so out of shape in the one posted above. The DCC uniform really does show all. 

That pic = AWFUL. No way she can maintain weight a 4th year. 

15 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Is Yuko injured again? Jinelle is dancing today again. I tried to pick out who was not there when they came off the field but couldn't tell. 

I was trying to figure it out too.  I think Daphne is missing.  I saw Jinelle dancing with Group 1

• Love 1
13 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Just.... how..... how is she on the field. I love Maddie, however, if you care so much about the brand why on earth would you allow this. 

42FD4560-0BD9-4489-9059-C162E62161D4.jpeg

09677A80-2155-474C-917E-22BA28EEFD38.jpeg

I guess I just don’t see even in this pic. Second year Rachel has looked heavier than this since day one. Kashara looks heavier than this. Jenn K looked heavier than that.

• Love 15

Christmas At the Star begins tonight! I went last year and it was a lot of fun! It’s probably one of the closest experiences you’ll get to the DCC performing! I would be exhausted though after the game and Thanksgiving dinner in general. 😂

• Love 2
13 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

Ooohhh....I bet Kelly went into vapor lock over that!  Poor Caroline.

Bad way to get noticed. Caroline is so under the radar like Jessika. I predict they both get cut at next tryouts.

• Love 2

I’ve been watching since season 10. If I can’t put a name to a face then they need step up their PR game.

New list. DCC you forget is on the team. Jessika, Amber, Caroline, and still can’t tell Kelli/Lexi apart.

13 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

I’ve been watching since season 10. If I can’t put a name to a face then they need step up their PR game.

New list. DCC you forget is on the team. Jessika, Amber, Caroline, and still can’t tell Kelli/Lexi apart.

Jessika, Allanna, sometimes Lexie, Gabby. & I loved Gabby in tryouts, but I keep forgetting her

• Love 2