Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not sure where this goes but does this mean Judy's stool from Valley Ranch is now part of the conference room "office" set up?

I think it's there for filming only. If I remember correctly, they started using it in the office scenes because of the size of Kelli's office. People started making jokes about it and it has since become another "character" on the show.

• Useful 2

@Jazzmom  Love it - what a wonderful pic!  Did the DCC autograph the young lady's group photo?  Any details you want to share? 

There has been some discussion about Miranda's highlights after "makeovers" so I'm wondering when this was taken. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

@Jazzmom  Love it - what a wonderful pic!  Did the DCC autograph the young lady's group photo?  Any details you want to share? 

There has been some discussion about Miranda's highlights after "makeovers" so I'm wondering when this was taken. 

A twitter posting from Kristi’s twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/kristicowboy/status/1144714882945867776

You can see Miranda’s highlights. 

Edited by Jazzmom
Add link
31 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Thanks for clarifying -- and for adding the link!  I thought it was your personal pic!

Sorry about that.  I just saved the image and posted.  Tired tonight.  

2 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

2 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

You can see Miranda’s highlights. 

That area was very well lit - it was in the background of Melissa R's interview, so I still think that the lights were shining on Miranda's hair.  Not only that, it made Lisa's top an off shade of pink.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Lol!

I’ve never been a fan. I don’t know why. She reminds me of Karen Smith from Mean Girls. And I like Karen Smith from Mean Girls. 

I couldn't even tell it was Lexi cause she looked so different

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I couldn't even tell it was Lexi cause she looked so different

I just got the swimsuit magazine for 2019 and if they didn’t have the girls name next to the photos, I would have no idea who some of them are.  Photoshopping was done quite a bit on some of the girls. 

• Love 5
On 7/6/2019 at 9:11 PM, Cruisegirl said:

Photoshopping was done quite a bit on some of the girls. 

The thing I find most distracting is that the photoshopping is making the water look fake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, phylogeny said:

Those are some teeny tiny cups. I would never be able to follow their diets.

Yeah they only let you get the small cup for the free day I went and got one yesterday 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I was looking at women's tops this afternoon on Amazon and I didn't realize it at first, but Cianna is the model!

image1 (15).png

I’ve seen Tasha in some Amazon ads as well! (I think I bought a maxi dress she modeled once 😂)

• Love 1

I’m interested in the Media Day shots where they are dancing. I think they’re for those spots in the stadium where they have big videos of a cheerleader doing some choreography, but it looks “softer” than the regular dances. I’m curious how they ask them to dance; to mark it or what. The 8count that Daphne is performing has always been my favorite little piece; looks fun to execute. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

I’ve seen Tasha in some Amazon ads as well! (I think I bought a maxi dress she modeled once 😂)

She has modeled some cute clothing.  There was this beautiful sage sweater I wanted.  And I think Rachel W models as well.

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

I’m curious how they ask them to dance; to mark it or what. The 8count that Daphne is performing has always been my favorite little piece; looks fun to execute.

Do you see their face when the gal in the background says 15 more seconds?  They are like, seriously?

(edited)
51 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yes.

Thanks! BTW did you guys see the latest promo for the next season on Twitter/FB? 

Untitled.png

Pls don't shoot the messenger..

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Thanks! BTW did you guys see the latest promo for the next season on Twitter/FB? 

Untitled.png

It was shared on Sunday in the training camp thread. 😉

• Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

It was shared on Sunday in the training camp thread. 😉

Ohhh....yeah I can be a little behind sometimes 🙂

FWIW I think Victoria looks good here.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Trying to format the damn thing
  • Love 3

Someone asked if they're rerunning the first episode tonight, on Saturday.   Yes, according to my cable guide (which does lie sometimes) this Saturday about 11 am Central time.    However, they have been other seasons where they showed a rerun the next day, but not for all of the episodes.     They are rerunning the first episode at 10 p.m. Central, tonight also.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Someone asked if they're rerunning the first episode tonight, on Saturday.   Yes, according to my cable guide (which does lie sometimes) this Saturday about 11 am Central time.    However, they have been other seasons where they showed a rerun the next day, but not for all of the episodes.     

Last year, they showed the first episode for free on CMT.com.  I'm on the West Coast and I think it showed up after 7 p.m.  It was free for the rest of the season, but you had to login with your provider info to watch the other eps - of course.

7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Someone asked if they're rerunning the first episode tonight, on Saturday.   Yes, according to my cable guide (which does lie sometimes) this Saturday about 11 am Central time.    However, they have been other seasons where they showed a rerun the next day, but not for all of the episodes.     

Thanks.  That was me.  I have a commitment on Fridays from 4-8 and a lot of times I'm not home before 9:30 or 10pm.🙂

9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Last year, they showed the first episode for free on CMT.com.  I'm on the West Coast and I think it showed up after 7 p.m.  It was free for the rest of the season, but you had to login with your provider info to watch the other eps - of course.

Thanks 🙂

48 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

And DISH is the only one that is NOT a provider.

10 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Sling as well!

Still ridiculous - if I had a provider, I wouldn't need the freakin' apps!!!

• Love 3