Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cicana's stomach again is not looking good.  I heard she likes to drink and that always makes it hard to get rid of the tummy.  I am surprised she didn't get rid of it before calendar.

I think Cianna looks good and has maintained some natural curve that sadly other women have lost in pursuit of being ultra thin

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

I think Cianna looks good and has maintained some natural curve that sadly other women have lost in pursuit of being ultra thin

How dare she have a uterus. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Cicana's stomach again is not looking good.  I heard she likes to drink and that always makes it hard to get rid of the tummy.  I am surprised she didn't get rid of it before calendar.

I disagree. Compare her to Daphne and she may look big, but we have seen some amazing shots of Cianna that are cover worthy. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I disagree. Compare her to Daphne and she may look big, but we have seen some amazing shots of Cianna that are cover worthy. 

I could be dead for six months and not look as good as the majority of the girls.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:29 PM, 5678Pixie said:

I want to know who is posting these pix on insta?  She should be fired.  This is terrible, makes her look so sad.  Please let the girls smile.  Hannah is do much prettier than this pix.

I think thats why they labeled the caption "beach blues."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought they label the picture "beach blues" because she is at the beach and wearing a blue bikini.

I think it has to do with all of it.  Just my opinion though

2 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Man those bottoms on Daphne, talk about low. 

FB_IMG_1556485456817.jpg

I think Heather's bottoms look pretty low too.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Bad joke. I was trying to comment on how a woman's extra stomach pooch was a natural part of the female anatomy. Poor execution on my part.

No, no.  It was fine and funny as hell.  *high five* 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Bad joke. I was trying to comment on how a woman's extra stomach pooch was a natural part of the female anatomy. Poor execution on my part.

I disagree, it was excellent execution, I knew exactly what you meant!  I've been told this many times when I get too hard on my mid-section,

• Love 3

It may be fine for us ladies, but for the DCC Organization, it can lead to being cut. And if she is drinking, it definitely can lead to being cut unless she is a Kelli and/or Charlotte favorite.

Edited by bigskygirl
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not my type of suit but man, Hannah looks fierce!  This for me is calendar worthy.

dccheerleaders_28_4_2019_11_24_38_14 copy.jpg

Not a fan of the pose or the look on her face. Her body is twisted weird and the suit is not flattering. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Not a fan of the pose or the look on her face. Her body is twisted weird and the suit is not flattering. 

It's all good.  Everyone sees things in their own way.  😉

I'm more concerned with who's not going to survive tonight's GOT episode so off to get dinner ready.  A friend said she'd need a tranq dart to the neck to survive tonight's GOT. #metoo #notreadytosaygoodbyetosomeamazingcastmembers

/end thread interruptus

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Not a fan of the pose or the look on her face.

Same, she looks like she's going to beat someone up.  TBH I think she's one of the least photogenic DCCs ever.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Same, she looks like she's going to beat someone up.  TBH I think she's one of the least photogenic DCCs ever.

I think with the right photographer and swimwear she would look great. Like someone else said, these girls are cheerleaders not swimsuit models.

I've been really pleased with what I've seen of calendar this year. They had great weather. Everyone looked beautiful and fit, though perhaps a bit thin in a couple of cases. I liked most of the swimsuits, and unlike previous years only saw I couple I thought were really awful. Some of the shots they showed us were great. I'm looking forward to Star Magazine and the calendar reveal.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I've been really pleased with what I've seen of calendar this year. They had great weather. Everyone looked beautiful and fit, though perhaps a bit thin in a couple of cases. I liked most of the swimsuits, and unlike previous years only saw I couple I thought were really awful. Some of the shots they showed us were great. I'm looking forward to Star Magazine and the calendar reveal.

I agree.  I think some forget that there are what, three photography crews, taking hundreds, thousands of shots a day.  There's no time to photo shop, edit, etc every pic.  Whoever is picking and choosing for social media probably has certain ones to choose from.  With that being said, there is no reason to not have a picture of each and every girl posted on Instagram by now.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Except for her one arm pose, she looks good in the picture:

I see a woman who looks uncomfortable and in pain while squinting in the sun and attempting to pleasure herself with her left hand.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 5
On 4/26/2019 at 5:45 PM, Cruisegirl said:

I was looking at them also but not at that price. They advertise all these products but most of us who follow the girls can’t afford them. 

Where did you find them at? 🙂

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOVE my girl Brennan on this picture!  IMO she has a bit of a Cameron Diaz thing going on 

image.png.31f7bae1b6c90d25b46681fe4b0f1e8e.png

I've loved every shot I've seen of Brennan...she looks like she's having the time of her life! Plus she is rocking the suits 🙂

3 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

We can't have it both ways. We can't look at those obviously too thin (Daphne, Gina, Tess, etc.) and blast/blame the DCC for their ridiculous weight requirements/pressure to fit in the uniform, etc.; and then turn around and call out Cianna (and Maddie & others during the season) for having a bit of a tummy, etc. 

Like it or not, we are a big part of the problem (even more so now with social media). We have a narrow idea of what we expect the girls to look like (thin, but not too thin; flat stomach, etc.) and don't like it when one strays out of that box. Yes, the DCC needs to fix their ridiculous requirements, but so do we.

OMG...YES YES YES!!!!!!  I can't like this too many times!!

• Love 4
On 4/28/2019 at 12:46 AM, MelTexGirl said:

Then it seems group leaders will be Amy L, Maddie, Tess, and maybe Gina? I mean who else will they have lead a group. 

Amy, Maddie, Tess and Heather are the obvious group leaders in my opinion.  I don't think Gina has leadership ability...she may be one of the best dancers but she's also one of the most self absorbed.  She has matured some but not enough to be a group leader.  I don't even see her as a second leader this year. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

We can't have it both ways. We can't look at those obviously too thin (Daphne, Gina, Tess, etc.) and blast/blame the DCC for their ridiculous weight requirements/pressure to fit in the uniform, etc.; and then turn around and call out Cianna (and Maddie & others during the season) for having a bit of a tummy, etc. 

Like it or not, we are a big part of the problem (even more so now with social media). We have a narrow idea of what we expect the girls to look like (thin, but not too thin; flat stomach, etc.) and don't like it when one strays out of that box. Yes, the DCC needs to fix their ridiculous requirements, but so do we.

I like the girls to have some meat on their bones. My concern is if she is drinking because all the medical problems she could be facing besides possible weight gain. I am also concern about the girls who may be losing weight for all the wrong reasons which may lead to an eating disorder. I do not want to see another Courtney Cook or Kaitlyn or Amy C. incident happen because they became sick to the point their physical and mental health was seriously affected because they wanted to fit in the uniform.

2 hours ago, Kayce said:

Amy, Maddie, Tess and Heather are the obvious group leaders in my opinion.  I don't think Gina has leadership ability...she may be one of the best dancers but she's also one of the most self absorbed.  She has matured some but not enough to be a group leader.  I don't even see her as a second leader this year. 

I agree with you on GLs but I will be surprised if Gina is NOT a second GL.  Love her or hate her, she is one of the most helpful vets and always gives 110%.  As long as she stays healthy I think one of those spots is hers to lose. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Thank you for saying it better than I could.

I know I've posted my concerns about Maddie but I want to make it clear that's not because I personally think she's overweight. It's more because we all know K&J can be very harsh to a girl with anything even close to looking like a weight issue (VK being the exception). Waiting to call Kashara at finals last year until last to punish her for gaining weight is just one example. I don't want that to happen to Maddie, especially after she's worked hard to earn her spot and has been a team player. Having now seen some more photos of her, she looks fine (just want to burn that first teenage swimsuit). Ciana's pictures wowed me, personally.

Seeing Gina, Daphne and Tess (although she's always been on the thin side anyway) look nearly skeletal stunned me. This is an indication that pressure is coming from above to go to any lengths to get thin. These women were not even close to being overweight to begin with and now they look unhealthy.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kayce said:

Where did you find them at? 🙂

I've loved every shot I've seen of Brennan...she looks like she's having the time of her life! Plus she is rocking the suits 🙂

OMG...YES YES YES!!!!!!  I can't like this too many times!!

I agree with all you said for the exception of Daphne. IMO. She looks sick.

• Love 1

@LaurenBrook I really love all the positives I hear from you about Gina.  I never had feelings on Gina either way (I just like to snark on her about the zoo LOL), but I’ve grown to like her a lot and I’d be really sad if I heard she actually hadn’t made progress as a team player.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, LynneH said:

I don't care for most of the photos. The best one for me is Heather on the pylons is most definitely the best and should be the cover.

First, these photos on face book have to be "edited" and remove any ribs that are jutting out and shadows that look weird on the body etc.  Once they are edited they may look better.

Second, I want to see the girl AND the swimsuit.  Meaning no side/butt shots.

Third, since the DCC go  through the time and expense of these photo shoots, they should hire a professional that can select the suits most appropriate/flattering for a girls figure and skin tone. 

Fourth, they should do more "natural" and less "posed' shots.  Have them on a boat, pretending to play volleyball,  beach ball, sitting on a lounger or towel sunbathing.  They could even have them standing on a wake/surf/paddle board, granted they don't have to actually BE working it, the photo just needs to "appear" to be surfing.

These girls are not models, they are cheerleaders for heavens sake. They can still look beautiful and sexy without the attempt of trying to be something they are not aka models.

I don't disagree on a thing you said! However, let's be honest. This calendar isn't really for those of us who appreciate their ability to dance. It's to sell to fans (mostly guys) that love the "sexy, girl next door" look.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not my type of suit but man, Hannah looks fierce!  This for me is calendar worthy.

dccheerleaders_28_4_2019_11_24_38_14 copy.jpg

Not a fan of the suit either but Hannah looks AMAZING!

22 hours ago, sugarplum said:

Christina’s teeth remind me of the episode of Friends when Ross bleached his teeth too much and they glowed. I just can’t with her. 

Christina's implants look painful.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, go4luca said:

I've been trying to stay quiet on this but Christina's augmentation is too large and look fake.  I hope they do settle down as some here have mentioned.  Never having had augmentation, I'm not sure how this works.

They look painful.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I love this picture of Hannah and Ashley.  Both are beautiful.

DB1574FE-CEAC-4206-841B-879252712306.jpeg

Why can't they get/post photos of Hannah that look like this? she looks gorgeous, but I'm assuming this is a candid.  Maybe she just has a hard time with "posing" and when she's relaxed, looks much better?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Why can't they get/post photos of Hannah that look like this? she looks gorgeous, but I'm assuming this is a candid.  Maybe she just has a hard time with "posing" and when she's relaxed, looks much better?

Hannah has a very unique and beautiful look. With the right photographer she would be the cover! Unfortunately these photographers are not finding her angles properly. The "fierce" photo in the one piece is the closest they've come. It's not a posing problem - it's their lens. IMHO

• Love 7
16 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I agree, I think the vast majority have looked really good this year. Although Christina does make me wince every time I see a shot of her, her new additions look so out of place. There was a pic on someone's insta story where she was lying on her back and they just looked ridiculous! I hope for her sake they settle soon, they look painful with her just sitting there, let alone dancing. 

Heather has been my stand out, she's always been one of my favourites but she has looked AMAZING in some of her shots. 

I've actually really liked some of Cianna's shots, I think her in the white one piece was lovely. And I'm going to stick up a hand for Hannah, she's one of my favourite rookie's and I think she's beautiful. Agree that her candid shots look better than some of her swim suit shots though! 

I'm glad that a picture of Amber has appeared because I've really been searching my brain to try and remember what she looks like! 😂 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Hannah has a very unique and beautiful look. With the right photographer she would be the cover! Unfortunately these photographers are not finding her angles properly. The "fierce" photo in the one piece is the closest they've come. It's not a posing problem - it's their lens. IMHO

I really like how her makeup has looked in all of the pictures I've seen of her. I saw her in person and I think she is beautiful.

• Love 2

I don’t think any girls stand out for being heavy, but Daphne is 10lbs underweight. They would have to be on drugs not to put her on some type of warning and help her. I don’t remember a girl being this thin in the billion years I’ve been watching this show. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Erin just posted some pics on instagram a few minutes ago. I don't know how to post them on here but she's looking pretty bony too in them. 

It looks like she is skating a very fine line. She has a very sculpted stomach, so I wouldn't put her in the same class as the others, but she's close.

1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

It looks like she is skating a very fine line. She has a very sculpted stomach, so I wouldn't put her in the same class as the others, but she's close.

She doesn’t look too thin to me, but she very much looks like she has achieved level “Lauren” in the abs department 

• Love 1