Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, MrClean said:

Is Bridget not doing the swimsuit shoot? I didn't see her in any fitting pics. She is gorgeous and has an amazing body.

She was there.  I saw her in one group picture.  Possibly on DCC Instastory.  The suit she was wearing was adorable.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:00 PM, go4luca said:

I still cannot get past Savannah's teeth...they make her smile look weird.  She's beautiful, in great shape, but the huge teeth really throw it off for me.  

On 4/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, go4luca said:

I let this go last year.  I think it has to do with her job and if K&C&J are fine with it, so am I.  She looked as though she earned her keep by helping behind the scenes and I'm completely fine with that.

Same.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
On 4/11/2019 at 8:19 AM, ByTor said:

Yuck to Erin's suit, it squishes the girls in all the wrong ways.  Brennan does look a little wide on that picture, but I agree with @PhillyFan that Brennan is thin and super toned, I think it's just a bad picture.

It's all in the angle...and i don't like the yellow suit on Erin either!  I think Brennan looks great!

• Love 1
On 4/12/2019 at 3:33 PM, UnicornKicks said:

She's part Japanese = typical build is long torso, shorter legs. I agree that hair is costumey looking long. 

YES ditch the fried extensions. Gina is just not a very pretty person DCC level without all the contouring, fake hair, fake books, etc. Hate to say it but her looks are all store bought. 

Gabby looks AMAZING and I cannot say enough how glad I am she has her life in order. I want her to stay so bad.

Tess does not have implants.

Rachel looks blonder to me, too and it looks better with the tone down tan and lighter hair. More contrast I guess. 

Tess looks completely natural....I can spot implants from a mile and a half away.  If she does have them...then i want her doc! 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I am completely blanking...who got the Star swimsuit cover last year?  Was it Alexis? Kelli got the large calendar cover, correct? 

Lacey got the Star swimsuit cover last year 😊 IMG_20190415_151556.jpg.f1c592c1293a2fd43982c897008fc191.jpgAlexis got the small calendar cover IMG_20190415_151514.thumb.jpg.cde13e197c2c3dbd57f1ec9c80f3e2d3.jpgand the box one with Molly, Heather and Yuko IMG_20190415_151524.thumb.jpg.a92b4cfafb426db3e8c495b0b50dbb5c.jpgand you are correct Kelli got the large calendar!! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

Lacey got the Star swimsuit cover last year 😊 IMG_20190415_151556.jpg.f1c592c1293a2fd43982c897008fc191.jpgAlexis got the small calendar cover IMG_20190415_151514.thumb.jpg.cde13e197c2c3dbd57f1ec9c80f3e2d3.jpgand the box one with Molly, Heather and Yuko IMG_20190415_151524.thumb.jpg.a92b4cfafb426db3e8c495b0b50dbb5c.jpgand you are correct Kelli got the large calendar!! 

Thank you! 🙂 I completely blanked!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kayce said:
On 4/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, go4luca said:

I still cannot get past Savannah's teeth...they make her smile look weird.  She's beautiful, in great shape, but the huge teeth really throw it off for me.  

I was starting to think I was the only one that saw that too! She's a mediocre dancer at best and those teeth drive me crazy.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Photo of Alexis, Molly, Heather and Yuko  looks awkward and stiff. They all look like they need to exhale.

I didn't know if that was Rachel or Molly...I always mix them up 🙂 but I agree...it's a very stiff looking photo.

2 hours ago, Corky10 said:

I was starting to think I was the only one that saw that too! She's a mediocre dancer at best and those teeth drive me crazy.

You're not...several have commented on her teeth in the past 🙂 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Kayce said:

I didn't know if that was Rachel or Molly...I always mix them up 🙂 but I agree...it's a very stiff looking photo.

You're not...several have commented on her teeth in the past 🙂 

My 2 cents regarding Savannah.  I know nothing about dance technique.  To an untrained eye, she looks like she holds her own.  She does not flail about like a wild pony such as VK.  Even my untrained eye can see that she is a mess.  Her rookie season in TC she annoyed me.  I could not figure out the fascination with her.  However, after listening/watching her on the podcasts and following her on IG, I think she is beautiful, well spoken and seems like a truly nice person.  Yes, I agree, her teeth are big but as they say, everyone has something different to bring to the team.  Savannah maybe not the best dancer but she is poised, well spoken, seems to be very well liked by her team mates (very important) and beautiful.  I hope to see her on the team for at least a couple more years.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, J-R said:

My 2 cents regarding Savannah.  I know nothing about dance technique.  To an untrained eye, she looks like she holds her own.  She does not flail about like a wild pony such as VK.  Even my untrained eye can see that she is a mess.  Her rookie season in TC she annoyed me.  I could not figure out the fascination with her.  However, after listening/watching her on the podcasts and following her on IG, I think she is beautiful, well spoken and seems like a truly nice person.  Yes, I agree, her teeth are big but as they say, everyone has something different to bring to the team.  Savannah maybe not the best dancer but she is poised, well spoken, seems to be very well liked by her team mates (very important) and beautiful.  I hope to see her on the team for at least a couple more years.

Savannah and Victoria have one thing in common: their teeth seem too big for their mouths at times, but at least Savannah knows how to work around that with her smile (most of the time).  Victoria, however, doesn't.  She goes for the biggest, widest smile possible, which shows far more than necessary.  She can be trained to be more "natural" and not so big as to expose everything when she smiles, but it's going to take a lot of work until it becomes natural and I'm just not sure that Victoria is willing to put in that time, not when she still lacks poise, precision and technique in her dancing among other things.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, J-R said:

I love Savannah 🙂 I personally think this will probably be her last year tho, just because she cheered for a while in NY too and may be ready to move on. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, J-R said:

She is very well spoken...and i don't disagree with a thing you've said. I don't dislike her at all, but her smile is very off-putting to me.  But hey..I like Victoria and people despise her smile 🙂

• Love 1
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Savannah and Victoria have one thing in common: their teeth seem too big for their mouths at times, but at least Savannah knows how to work around that with her smile (most of the time).  Victoria, however, doesn't.  She goes for the biggest, widest smile possible, which shows far more than necessary.  She can be trained to be more "natural" and not so big as to expose everything when she smiles, but it's going to take a lot of work until it becomes natural and I'm just not sure that Victoria is willing to put in that time, not when she still lacks poise, precision and technique in her dancing among other things.

She has a gummy smile like Kelli said about former TCC Margaret Martinez (season 4).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

I love Savannah 🙂 I personally think this will probably be her last year tho, just because she cheered for a while in NY too and may be ready to move on. 

I agree- Savannah is poised, well spoken and well liked by her teammates. According to friends that saw the Christmas Show- They said Savannah killed it. Good for her!

I sometimes think we may all get caught up in a story line created by a television show. I'm like you Laurenbrook, I am team Savannah. I found an older clip ( I don't know if you can click on it to open) of some of the girls on some sort of promotion at the end of the season this year....Savannah looks adorable in it- I hope she does well this upcoming season.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Cowboys-Cheerleaders-Not-Heading-to-Playoff-Game-011019_Dallas-Fort-Worth-504198682.html%3famp=y 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

I agree- Savannah is poised, well spoken and well liked by her teammates. According to friends that saw the Christmas Show- They said Savannah killed it. Good for her!

I sometimes think we may all get caught up in a story line created by a television show. I'm like you Laurenbrook, I am team Savannah. I found an older clip ( I don't know if you can click on it to open) of some of the girls on some sort of promotion at the end of the season this year....Savannah looks adorable in it- I hope she does well this upcoming season.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Cowboys-Cheerleaders-Not-Heading-to-Playoff-Game-011019_Dallas-Fort-Worth-504198682.html%3famp=y

I have a video of her dancing on the plaza at the game I went to she killed it 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

On Kelli's InstaStory, she explains a little about the health issue she's been going through... it's called vestibular ocular disorder.

I can’t believe she’s back to dancing so soon!!  Wasn’t her sinus surgery last week? And with broken facial bones?  She’s a strong gal and I hope she’s able to recover without any more issues:)

Edited by scorpio1031
Clarity
  • Love 2

They’re officially off to Cancun for calendar. But where is Hannah? 😳 I tried uploading the group shot of them all at the airport. But for some reason it won’t let me upload it here. But Hannah is missing from the photo. 

Just now, TUOwl84 said:

They’re officially off to Cancun for calendar. But where is Hannah? 😳 I tried uploading the group shot of them all at the airport. But for some reason it won’t let me upload it here. But Hannah is missing from the photo. 

She is on the plane.  Maybe she was in the restroom.  She posted on her InstStory.  It looks like she is sitting next to Ashlee.

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can’t believe she’s back to dancing so soon!!  Wasn’t her sinus surgery last week? And with broken facial bones?  She’s a strong gal and I hope she’s able to recover without any more issues:)

I just saw her InstaStory.  I figured there was something health related happening with her.  Happy that she is doing so much better on the road to recovery.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

I feel like Hannah gets overshadowed a lot of the time. How rude not to make sure she is in the picture of the whole squad. 

I met her once and she is so sweet. Shy and quiet, but still very sweet. She's not an in your face kind of personality.

I was so happy to see her on so many social media posts for the swim suit fittings. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

I counted 27 in the photo above, so with 7 retiring, there are 2 missing in the photo? Hannah and who else?

Edited by hannahbanana
16 minutes ago, Tarode said:

I feel like Hannah gets overshadowed a lot of the time. How rude not to make sure she is in the picture of the whole squad. 

I met her once and she is so sweet. Shy and quiet, but still very sweet. She's not an in your face kind of personality.

I was so happy to see her on so many social media posts for the swim suit fittings. 

Maybe she went to the bathroom along with briana she isn’t it the picture either 

• Love 2

Just curious, have they always brought everyone on the calendar shoot trip?  For some reason I thought they limited the number of girls that went.  I'm sure in the past everyone had an opportunity to try on suits or whatever, but only the ones they thought would photograph the best could go?

1 minute ago, LynneH said:

Just curious, have they always brought everyone on the calendar shoot trip?  For some reason I thought they limited the number of girls that went.  I'm sure in the past everyone had an opportunity to try on suits or whatever, but only the ones they thought would photograph the best could go?

They take everyone.  The pics they take are more for photographer to have an idea of what suits look good in what background.  

I think Shelly B. said they took a limited number of girls on the shoot a long time ago. Girls who said they were going to retire and decided they wanted to try out again may not be going on the shoot because of the time between saying I will be retiring and then changing her mind again aka Melissa the Mentor and Angela.

1 hour ago, LynneH said:

On 8/21/2016 at 3:53 PM, ShellyB said:

Originally, the calendar shoot took place after auditions in early June and some rookies went. Over time, the decision was made to keep calendar as a veteran perk. The shift in timing came with coordinating with our shoot sponsors. This also lead to only taking those that would be reaudition, since we like for the calendar to consist of as many current members in each calendar year. Auditions changed from April to May to help girls graduating from high school or college, most exams are over by the time we have our finals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, YellowRose said:

I cannot wait to see photos from their calendar shoot!!!

Love this one from last season....Pretty sure this is Rachel

Also LOVE her new haircut!!! Looks so cute on her!!!  

IMG_6816.thumb.jpg.8d90bb6d0ef48b6b9828d6a855e644c6.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg

I agree 100%, and I like these ones as well.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Gina is wearing that god awful fringe bikini top. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?!

She said on the podcast that was on of her favorites 

Just now, bigskygirl said:

What the heck is going on with Gina. She looks different. She still must be sick.

I really like Gina, but I think she looks too thin now and hope she is taking care of herself.

• Love 2