Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

I don't think Amy is one of the prettier girls on the team, but it's not like she looks out of place. She's cute and that's enough IMO. Everyone doesn't have to be a stunner. On top of that, she clearly is not going to find herself on weight watch, she is a strong dancer, she is someone who they can feature in profiles due to her opening up her own studio, and perhaps most importantly - she is one of a dwindling group of girls on the team who is willing to stay for longer than 3 years (lately). If I were K&J, I would probably be begging her to come back for one more year. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

I wish I had her figure as a mom!

DOjV6YbVAAAfLfr.jpg

Amy has an innocent, girl next door sexiness about her. It's not like Kaylssa where you looked at her and just thought about sex, but she is still absolutely sexy in her own way. 

• Love 3

I would never want a girl cut because I personally do not find her "hot." I love that there are a variety of looks on the team. The only reason I would ever hope someone left would be if they were toxic or not doing the job. I honestly don't care how many years they stay, either. As long as there are 36 women who are good dancers, pretty, fit, friendly, and professional, I am happy.

• Love 22
13 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Danielle was the All American Girl/Americas Sweethearts type IMO - Amy doesn’t give me that vibe at all.  Just zero sex appeal - how do they even manage calendar shoot photos for her?

It's all about the pruuuuuune :)

• Love 8

A reminder that our Be Civil rule applies to both the public forums and private messages. 

• If you receive a private message that's abusive towards you, report it to the moderation team. 
  • If you receive one that isn't abusive but is from someone you don't want to talk to, use the ignore feature (or just ignore it yourself.)
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, doglover0814 said:

Sorry if this has been posted already, but here is Lacey's bio for the Pro Bowl. I CANNOT believe she is only 22. I know she joined the squad right after high school, but she looks SO much older. As someone in her mid 20's myself, I feel as if Lacey could easily pass for nearly 30. 

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000001010768/2019-pro-bowl-cheerleaders

Lacey has had a lot of work done on her face and I think that is part of why she looks older. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, doglover0814 said:

Sorry if this has been posted already, but here is Lacey's bio for the Pro Bowl. I CANNOT believe she is only 22. I know she joined the squad right after high school, but she looks SO much older. As someone in her mid 20's myself, I feel as if Lacey could easily pass for nearly 30. 

1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Lacey has had a lot of work done on her face and I think that is part of why she looks older. 

This right here and she needs to STOOPPPPPP. She looks like a 35 year old who got Botox and lip injections too early. Just ages you. It really was not needed and feel bad bc I think so much of her identity is wrapped up in DCC and her looks, she is going to be a Cat Face Woman before she is 30. 

Lacey was my fave her rookie season, but she worries me now. I hope she doesn't fall apart after retiring. 

As for Amy, I think her more innocent Girl Next Door, fit but not threatening balances out some of the super sexy girls. I'd be thrilled to have young girls at her camp, have her as a roll model, etc. She is a good pick IMO. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

I wish I had her figure when I was in my 20s-30s, geez.

I don’t.  She’s too thin and has no curves or shape at all - just a skinny girl who looks nice in a swimsuit cause she’s young and isn’t overweight.

I’m sorry, but that photo looks like it belongs in a present day JC Penney catalog designed to sell the swimsuit to women - not a pinup calendar that is supposed to appeal to male fans.

I’m not saying she’s ugly, but she just has zero sex appeal.  I used to think Melissa had the same unsexy vibe about her, but now that Amy and Maddie have come along  Melissa actually didn’t look as bad cause at least she had a shapely/feminine body and looked of legal dating age.

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Does this look like a retirement announcement? 

I think it could serve as one or she's saying goodbye to the end of football season.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it took at least a few tries to get into training camp and then she was cut from training camp before making it this season. That is a lot of time to dedicate and perhaps proving that she could was all she felt she needed to do.

Now, if I'm being blunt, I'm not sure I could have looked past the edit I got (assuming I was Maddie M) and make it want me to return. 

1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Does this look like a retirement announcement? 

Erin is so beautiful!!!!  That girl could be the one we are still talking about in 10 years - in a good way!!!!!

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I don’t.  She’s too thin and has no curves or shape at all - just a skinny girl who looks nice in a swimsuit cause she’s young and isn’t overweight.

I'll take that kind of figure - where from any angle you don't have a body part sticking out or falling out:)  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Am I missing something?  The Saintsations really dance on a football field in these skinny heels?  Pictured is their 2019 PBC gal, Megan.

saintation heels v2.jpg

No they don’t they were sneakers or long black boots 

26 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

No they don’t they were sneakers or long black boots 

I remember the boots from their PBC girl last year and I'm not doubting you but then is this photo not from a game?  They are wearing the boots with the skinny heel.  So was this for something else?  

saintsations v2.jpg

ETA:  I think the black and white ankle boots are a newer addition.  I just checked out their Insta page and a few photos show the girls wearing them.  One person said to go back to the boots, lol.  I can't help think this skinny of a heel on a football field is an accident waiting to happen.  

Edited by go4luca
added an ETA
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I remember the boots from their PBC girl last year and I'm not doubting you but then is this photo not from a game?  They are wearing the boots with the skinny heel.  So was this for something else?  

saintsations v2.jpg

ETA:  I think the black and white ankle boots are a newer addition.  I just checked out their Insta page and a few photos show the girls wearing them.  One person said to go back to the boots, lol.  I can't help think this skinny of a heel on a football field is an accident waiting to happen.  

At least it's turf, though that's still a BIG challenge. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Am I missing something?  The Saintsations really dance on a football field in these skinny heels?  Pictured is their 2019 PBC gal, Megan.

saintation heels v2.jpg

Those are just ugly. I get they're supposed to represent some kind of athletic shoe, but no.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

saintation heels v2.jpg

Totally OT, but those are so freaking ugly. It's like they're trying to hide an ankle brace or an ankle monitor or something. Ewwww....

• Love 4
13 hours ago, doglover0814 said:

Wow, what in tarnation is up with the Indianapolis Colts uniform and the shoes with the New Orleans Saints outfit. Fugly.

• Love 1

The squad threw a surprise goodbye party for Lacey tonight.  Usually the former DCC PBC reps take the current rep out to lunch or dinner, which is a sweet tradition.  It's always nice to see the pics and see how everyone still looks so darn good:)  Maybe this weekend.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, MyFavShows said:

Danielle was the All American Girl/Americas Sweethearts type IMO - Amy doesn’t give me that vibe at all.  Just zero sex appeal - how do they even manage calendar shoot photos for her?  They probably look like catalog photos for selling the bathing suit to moms.

I'm totally over motherhood being used as shorthand for frumpy and unattractive.

Tasha's certainly no less sexy for being a mom.

• Love 22
7 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

Wow, what in tarnation is up with the Indianapolis Colts uniform and the shoes with the New Orleans Saints outfit. Fugly.

Ummmm...using that much fabric is a bit refreshing, but those shoulders...

colts.JPG

2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

This girl looks like a figure skater ready to head out onto the ice using some poms as a prop for her routine.

...and as though she's wearing a shortened version of some grandma's curtains.  I'm not sure what bothers me more:  Too much fabric (sorry @Loves2Dance!) or the shoulder fringe.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Those are just ugly. I get they're supposed to represent some kind of athletic shoe, but no.

16 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Totally OT, but those are so freaking ugly. It's like they're trying to hide an ankle brace or an ankle monitor or something. Ewwww....

There's a word for those shoes:  Fugly.  The ankle brace/monitor comment made me snort coffee up my nose.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

There's a word for those shoes:  Fugly.  The ankle brace/monitor comment made me snort coffee up my nose.

I originally typed fugly, but then felt bad about it & changed it to just ugly. 😆😅😂

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

colts.JPG

Is that their "new" uniform or are they still using the 2 piece  vest & skirt one?  It sure seems like some teams are going to a less skimpy (no midriff showing) uniform to a mini dress. The Jets, Patriots , Saints, now Colts, Mavs, and Ice Angels all have new uniforms that cover more.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

colts.JPG

I don’t like the fringe on the shoulders, but honestly, of all the photos it’s one of the few that don’t look like a Halloween costume.  So many of them are ugly and tacky.    Only ones that looked cute were Colts, Eagles, DCC and the one the Tampa bay girl was wearing.   Edit - I like the Lions uniform too.  Cute and athletic. 

Edited by MyFavShows

Insert eye roll, Shannon's back. I sucked it up and watched half. Brennan & Caroline are so articulated. It's all about the left profile for Brennan, works for Mariah Carey ;)

Side note, Caroline caught RW's orange syndrome. 

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

colts.JPG

I love this uniform. I think some are just used to the two piece outfits, but they are totally unnecessary.  Is it an entertaining dance team or burlesque?

Like my mother would say, "If you don't want to b e treated like a slut, don't dress like one."

It seems like some in the NFL world are finally getting the message.  These ladies don't have to be half-naked, sex goddesses to bring entertainment value.  If I want to see scantily clad women, I go on IG.

Furthermore, these outfits will hopefully stop these crazy weight requirements.

A woman's value is more than her perceived sex appeal.

#EvolveOrDie

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I love this uniform. I think some are just used to the two piece outfits, but they are totally unnecessary.  Is it an entertaining dance team or burlesque?

Like my mother would say, "If you don't want to b e treated like a slut, don't dress like one."

It seems like some in the NFL world are finally getting the message.  These ladies don't have to be half-naked, sex goddesses to bring entertainment value.  If I want to see scantily clad women, I go on IG.

Furthermore, these outfits will hopefully stop these crazy weight requirements.

A woman's value is more than her perceived sex appeal.

#EvolveOrDie

I don't mind the one piece, but it looks like there's too much skirt material. It might be the picture/pose, but it looks like they took a dress with a loose skirt (or maybe one too big for her) and used a belt to cinch in the waist. Get rid of some of the skirt material & I think I'd like it better.

• Love 1

I am not a fan of the 90s shoulder fringe, but like the rest of it. It's different. Not skanky bikini with knee high boots so many teams have now. I think it would be cuter with either no sleeves or long sleeves, maybe even cut out sleeves, but I've seen much worse. 

Now the Saints shoes - ugh. They're different but maybe would be cuter if one solid color? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hypeman said:

Edited by PhillyFan
Deleted because I decided not worth discussing on this forum!
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Insert eye roll, Shannon's back. I sucked it up and watched half. Brennan & Caroline are so articulated.

Did you see the part where Brennan was describing the outfit she wore to her 1st audition?  She was so cute in this podcast.  I found both she and Caroline super likable.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

I don't mind the one piece, but it looks like there's too much skirt material. It might be the picture/pose, but it looks like they took a dress with a loose skirt (or maybe one too big for her) and used a belt to cinch in the waist. Get rid of some of the skirt material & I think I'd like it better.

You expressed it better than I did.  I have no problem with a one piece but in this photo due to having an abundance of material, it doesn't look like it fits her. 

As for some of the other comments on the outfit, I'm going to follow the others exiting stage left. ;o)

• Love 2