Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Not a flattering picture of Daphne

Dwu3pcVV4AAe2VH.jpg

That just doesn't look healthy. I know some people are just built tall and skinny, but this looks painful.

 

11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

My retire list Kashara Lacey Amy l heather o 

jessika Kellie kahlyn Maddie Tasha yuko 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Regarding @scorpio1031's list:

I don't think Amy is leaving just yet

Khalyn - Agree

Tasha - Not sure, maybe one more year

Yuko - Same as Tasha

I see Kelli staying

I have a feeling the 2019-2020 rookie class is going to be pretty small.

I love Amy and Tasha, so I hope they do stay.  But I wouldn't be surprised.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

My retire list Kashara Lacey Amy l heather o 

jessika Kellie kahlyn Maddie Tasha yuko 

Assuming this is accurate, that leaves them with 10 upper vets with Tess as the only 4 year and most senior team member. 

If that leaves Gina, Miranda, Rachel A, Molly, Tess, Alexia, Lauren, Christina, Lexie and Savannah---I could see GLs being Gina, Miranda, Tess and Savannah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Not a flattering picture of Daphne

Dwu3pcVV4AAe2VH.jpg

She needs to eat a plate of sandwiches.  So does Gina.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

Assuming this is accurate, that leaves them with 10 upper vets with Tess as the only 4 year and most senior team member. 

If that leaves Gina, Miranda, Rachel A, Molly, Tess, Alexia, Lauren, Christina, Lexie and Savannah---I could see GLs being Gina, Miranda, Tess and Savannah

I would put Lauren over Savannah as a GL.  Lauren's on SG.  But I have no clue what has kept her sidelined from Thunderstruck so long.  I waffle between thinking she experienced one hella a groin pull or somehow ended up preggers.  I doubt the pregnant scenario.  She seems far more the type to wait until after she ties the knot.

For 2nd GL's, I could see Daphne & Bridget in the mix.  Perhaps even Hannah, Alanna, Amber or Erin if TPTB decide one of this year's rookies are strong enough.  Some of them already were placed farther up the triangle than this year's 2nd year vets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

 They probably took Miranda and Savannah because of their hair color lol. 

 

I can Tess (hope she does she is a fav of mine and under appreciated) staying and having Amy, Maddie,Tess, and Gina be group leaders. With Miranda, Lexie, and Jalyn, and Daphne being 2nd leaders.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Monique said:

 They probably took Miranda and Savannah because of their hair color lol. 

 

I can Tess (hope she does she is a fav of mine and under appreciated) staying and having Amy, Maddie,Tess, and Gina be group leaders. With Miranda, Lexie, and Jalyn, and Daphne being 2nd leaders.

I really like Maddie, but I hope this is her last year. Her weight has gone up and down all season like a yo-yo and it's going to take some extreme measures to keep her uniform ready. I'd like to see her leave gracefully then be the next Selina. 

Speaking of leaving, if Rachel W or Christina try out again, I hope they're cut at finals. I can't stand them. 

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I would put Lauren over Savannah as a GL.  Lauren's on SG.  But I have no clue what has kept her sidelined from Thunderstruck so long.  I waffle between thinking she experienced one hella a groin pull or somehow ended up preggers.  I doubt the pregnant scenario.  She seems far more the type to wait until after she ties the knot.

For 2nd GL's, I could see Daphne & Bridget in the mix.  Perhaps even Hannah, Alanna, Amber or Erin if TPTB decide one of this year's rookies are strong enough.  Some of them already were placed farther up the triangle than this year's 2nd year vets.

Lauren's job is why I left her off. I don't think she has the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I would put Lauren over Savannah as a GL.  Lauren's on SG.  But I have no clue what has kept her sidelined from Thunderstruck so long.  I waffle between thinking she experienced one hella a groin pull or somehow ended up preggers.  I doubt the pregnant scenario.  She seems far more the type to wait until after she ties the knot.

For 2nd GL's, I could see Daphne & Bridget in the mix.  Perhaps even Hannah, Alanna, Amber or Erin if TPTB decide one of this year's rookies are strong enough.  Some of them already were placed farther up the triangle than this year's 2nd year vets.

Lauren is on SG but I could see her retiring this year, she’s 28, engaged, and previously cheered for Miami. So I think she probably wants to move on, maybe put more time into her career too.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Assuming this is accurate, that leaves them with 10 upper vets with Tess as the only 4 year and most senior team member. 

If that leaves Gina, Miranda, Rachel A, Molly, Tess, Alexia, Lauren, Christina, Lexie and Savannah---I could see GLs being Gina, Miranda, Tess and Savannah

I agree who do you think will be the 2nds 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I really like Maddie, but I hope this is her last year. Her weight has gone up and down all season like a yo-yo and it's going to take some extreme measures to keep her uniform ready. I'd like to see her leave gracefully then be the next Selina. 

Speaking of leaving, if Rachel W or Christina try out again, I hope they're cut at finals. I can't stand them. 

Lauren's job is why I left her off. I don't think she has the time. 

Ah, excellent point re: Lauren and her cardiac nursing job.  Agree about Maddie, better to go out on her own terms rather than chance being cut due to weight.  I know I'll go to hell for this but can Rachel W. be a one and done please?

9 minutes ago, Monique said:

Lauren is on SG but I could see her retiring this year, she’s 28, engaged, and previously cheered for Miami. So I think she probably wants to move on, maybe put more time into her career too.

All good points as well.  Lauren returning is more of a wishlist item than anything.  I've always liked her & she seems to do wonderfully with the kids at the camps.  I find her a good all around ambassador of the DCC and Cowboys organization.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I agree who do you think will be the 2nds 

I could see Daphne, Bridget and Erin as considerations for a 2nd from the rookie class. From the Vets I'd go with Molly, Rachel A and perhaps Lauren. 

I think they like Alexis for her looks, but she isn't high on the pyramid and doesn't seem to ever be tasked with extra's so I don't see her getting bumped up.

Christina I just can't stand---from first person accounts of people who have met her and her dancing, bleh.

Lexie I don't have a strong opinion on. Like, I feel like I should like her because she hasn't done anything wrong, but I also rarely remember her either. 

Savannah is a locker room favorite so I could see her becoming a 2nd if she doesn't become a 1st. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I could see Daphne, Bridget and Erin as considerations for a 2nd from the rookie class. From the Vets I'd go with Molly, Rachel A and perhaps Lauren. 

I think they like Alexis for her looks, but she isn't high on the pyramid and doesn't seem to ever be tasked with extra's so I don't see her getting bumped up.

Christina I just can't stand---from first person accounts of people who have met her and her dancing, bleh.

Lexie I don't have a strong opinion on. Like, I feel like I should like her because she hasn't done anything wrong, but I also rarely remember her either. 

Savannah is a locker room favorite so I could see her becoming a 2nd if she doesn't become a 1st. 

I can’t stand Christina either!! I don’t think Alexis will get it either but I like her  maybe the fact that she teaches high school dance keeps her from doing a lot of extra stuff I know she was in Houston yesterday with Ashlee and two other dcc 

Edited by Holly85

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I could see Daphne, Bridget and Erin as considerations for a 2nd from the rookie class. From the Vets I'd go with Molly, Rachel A and perhaps Lauren. 

I think they like Alexis for her looks, but she isn't high on the pyramid and doesn't seem to ever be tasked with extra's so I don't see her getting bumped up.

Christina I just can't stand---from first person accounts of people who have met her and her dancing, gle.

Lexie I don't have a strong opinion on. Like, I feel like I should like her because she hasn't done anything wrong, but I also rarely remember her either. 

Savannah is a locker room favorite so I could see her becoming a 2nd if she doesn't become a 1st. 

Alexis is without a doubt beautiful , especially come calendar season, but she's not a dance standout to me.

Lexie - ah, knew I forgot someone.  I have noticed Lexie more this year (plaza performances).  She does have a good spot in the triangle, is in SG so TPTB must like her.  I think she could make a good 2nd GL.

Jalyn - another who could be a 2nd GL possibility if any of this year's rookies come into play.  She's a solid, strong dancer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Alexis is without a doubt beautiful , especially come calendar season, but she's not a dance standout to me.

Lexie - ah, knew I forgot someone.  I have noticed Lexie more this year (plaza performances).  She does have a good spot in the triangle, is in SG so TPTB must like her.  I think she could make a good 2nd GL.

Jalyn - another who could be a 2nd GL possibility if any of this year's rookies come into play.  She's a solid, strong dancer.

I'm interested for some of our insiders to come back to the fold and spill some tea on Jalyn. As a dancer, I think she's very talented and strong. As a team mate in the locker room? I'm anxious to hear more. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Alexis is without a doubt beautiful , especially come calendar season, but she's not a dance standout to me.

Lexie - ah, knew I forgot someone.  I have noticed Lexie more this year (plaza performances).  She does have a good spot in the triangle, is in SG so TPTB must like her.  I think she could make a good 2nd GL.

Jalyn - another who could be a 2nd GL possibility if any of this year's rookies come into play.  She's a solid, strong dancer.

I agree and think Lexie would actually make GL over Savannah. They love Savannah but she's not strong enough/reliable enough for GL. She would be better for 2nd.

Re: rachel W. I thought she'd be a one and done but considering the amount of exposure she's getting across social media for DCC-- I'll be she's here to stay.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Ah, excellent point re: Lauren and her cardiac nursing job.  Agree about Maddie, better to go out on her own terms rather than chance being cut due to weight.  I know I'll go to hell for this but can Rachel W. be a one and done please?

All good points as well.  Lauren returning is more of a wishlist item than anything.  I've always liked her & she seems to do wonderfully with the kids at the camps.  I find her a good all around ambassador of the DCC and Cowboys organization.

Didn't someone on here say awhile back that Lauren was working a different and less demanding job than nursing at the moment? If so, I could see her return and be in a leadership position. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Didn't someone on here say awhile back that Lauren was working a different and less demanding job than nursing at the moment? If so, I could see her return and be in a leadership position. 

I thought she just cut back on her hours.  

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MrClean said:
16 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Didn't someone on here say awhile back that Lauren was working a different and less demanding job than nursing at the moment? If so, I could see her return and be in a leadership position. 

Who is Lauren, not even joking

Taken From Scorpio 

We know officially that Lacey and Kash are retiring.  My guess for some others:

Amy - She is friends with Sarah she might stay we love them clingers

Khalyn - Sad but true

Tasha - 9 years on pro cheer teams, mom and modeling.

Yuko - Same as Tasha like Bytor said

Kelli wasn't on my list, but now that she is engaged, who knows.

Judy Trammel - Hopes and Prays 

Edited by 8dallas

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought she just cut back on her hours.  

That may be it. For some reason, I thought it was something different - still healthcare related but not a nursing position. I may just be misremembering though.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought she just cut back on her hours.  

That's what I recall.  But hey, I can still hope she can return!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

My dislike of Rachel W has nothing to do with her dancing (though she doesn't have the pop that some of the other DCCs do, but she is hardly the worst), I hate Rachel W based off her political posts and comments she made on twitter (her personal one, not her DCC one). To adhere to the no-politics rule that is all I'm gonna speak on this topic, but wanted to clarify that my dislike of her has nothing to do with her dancing. 

Exactly — her character is what is out there on the internet living forever for anyone to see.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, go4luca said:

That's what I recall.  But hey, I can still hope she can return!

I can see her retiring for the reasons listed above, but like you, I hope she returns.  I hope her injury heals soon and she has time to rebuild her strength before auditions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

 

eg8yFwC1_400x400.jpg

 

Oh I know Lauren, I always forget about her though

Edited by 8dallas

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, 8dallas said:

ummmmm so you can be a photographer?? Jk JK 

Well really just to be 23 years old again. Based on my past experiences, I still wouldn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell with her. But one can dream.😎

The only hate I have is that KaShara is retiring.

BE764B24-C835-4EE4-8E0E-A36D3F6164C1.jpeg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, MrClean said:

Well really just to be 23 years old again. Based on my past experiences, I still wouldn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell with her. But one can dream.😎

The only hate I have is that KaShara is retiring.

BE764B24-C835-4EE4-8E0E-A36D3F6164C1.jpeg

Awww and I cant say the same. Kashara its been good girl dont let the winks blind you on the way out

Edited by 8dallas
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

For the football experts among us, who is projected to win between the Rams & Cowboys?  I'm glad they covered the field with tarps last night as we got a ton of rain.  It has just now started again but isn't heavy yet.  What happens if there's too much rain to play?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

For the football experts among us, who is projected to win between the Rams & Cowboys?  I'm glad they covered the field with tarps last night as we got a ton of rain.  It has just now started again but isn't heavy yet.  What happens if there's too much rain to play?

The Rams are expected to win. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

The Rams are expected to win. 

Copy that.

Hope I didn't jinx it.  Rain is coming down harder now.  #oops

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Copy that.

Hope I didn't jinx it.  Rain is coming down harder now.  #oops

I'm a Pats girl so I have no dog in this fight, but I do hope the Cowboys lose. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I know I’m in the extreme minority here but I like Rachel W. And I hope she stays awhile!

That is what make this forum so great, everyone can have their own opinions on who they like or dislike. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

That may be it. For some reason, I thought it was something different - still healthcare related but not a nursing position. I may just be misremembering though.

You are right. There was a bio somewhere that listed her occupation as something related to fitness. It was talked about on this forum and someone stated they thought she had stopped nursing for a while because it conflicted with show group and DCC. Just temporary. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lauren's DCC bio lists her as a cardiac nurse.  I didn't think she cut back her hours, I thought she started work early so she could make the evening practices.  She mentioned on a live Facebook chat several months ago that she gets up at 3AM for work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I know I’m in the extreme minority here but I like Rachel W. And I hope she stays awhile!

I like her! Just wish the spray tan wasn’t so bright.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Lauren's DCC bio lists her as a cardiac nurse.  I didn't think she cut back her hours, I thought she started work early so she could make the evening practices.  She mentioned on a live Facebook chat several months ago that she gets up at 3AM for work.

It does say cardiac nurse now.  But when this was all talked about it did not say cardiac nurse and that's where the discussion came from. People were just speculating. It may have been an error when the bios were first coming out. There were several errors.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

There were several errors.

Yeah, some were really bad!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2019 at 11:54 AM, dreamcatcher said:

 

I think Amy is going to stay for a 5th year...

Guess that means a 5th tap dancing finals performance to watch. Meh. 

(I have no positive or negative feelings towards her. She’s just...there.)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

The Rams are expected to win. 

So far, it looks like they will.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know if Jessika is planning on staying? She needs to ride off into the sunset asap. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

 

Christina I just can't stand---from first person accounts of people who have met her and her dancing, bleh.

 

Please pour us some tea re: people who have met her.  😝

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Assuming this is accurate, that leaves them with 10 upper vets with Tess as the only 4 year and most senior team member. 

If that leaves Gina, Miranda, Rachel A, Molly, Tess, Alexia, Lauren, Christina, Lexie and Savannah---I could see GLs being Gina, Miranda, Tess and Savannah

Why would Savannah become a GL or even 2nd GL? She’s one of the weakest dancers on the team and part of GL duties is teaching dances. Would she demonstrate the don’ts or something?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Lunacat said:

Anyone know if Jessika is planning on staying? She needs to ride off into the sunset asap. 

K, I'll admit I had a good chuckle at this. But what if we all have misunderstood her tenure? Like, what if she's completely falling under all our radars and has a REALLY good season in the near future. Just food for thought....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, Tootie said:

Looks like Tess and Tasha are in LA, too...

Surprised to see 2 year vets chosen for this special occasion over more tenured vets or even group leaders.  Wonder who chooses the girls who get to go?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Why would Savannah become a GL or even 2nd GL? She’s one of the weakest dancers on the team and part of GL duties is teaching dances. Would she demonstrate the don’ts or something?

I don't think Kelli and Judy see her as the weak link we all saw her as in training camp. She's also a locker room favorite and has been brought on some extras recently despite not being in SG. I see her being a dark horse of the Vets right now. 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Did I miss something did kashara get vetern of the year ? 

D0EC2D7F-E147-42DF-A8A1-5C74DB09C2AE.jpeg

With Lacey getting Pro-Bowl, I'm not surprised if Kashara got Veteran of the Year. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Surprised to see 2 year vets chosen for this special occasion over more tenured vets or even group leaders.  Wonder who chooses the girls who get to go?  

I could be wrong but it may have had to do with work schedules, injuries (Khalyn, Lauren) and availability.  Lacey is probably getting ready for Pro Bowl and learning the choreo they send ahead of time so I'm guessing that's why she wasn't included.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Did I miss something did kashara get vetern of the year ?

Seems more likely this beauxwellborn person missed something than you :) . Isn't VOTY announced at the year-end banquet?  Did she get VOTY in the past?  I know it was Robin last year and I think Jessica the year before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ByTor said:

Seems more likely this beauxwellborn person missed something than you :) . Isn't VOTY announced at the year-end banquet?  Did she get VOTY in the past?  I know it was Robin last year and I think Jessica the year before.

Yeah I think they did miss something and their banquet isn’t until like April 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×