Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Mama Bear

druzy
  • Start Topic

Catelynn finds out that Tyler’s sister Amber trashed their old house.

Amber's brother travels to LA to meet baby James.

Cheyenne and Cory anxiously await results from Ryder's doctor's appointment for her genetic disorder, VLCAD.

Airs October 29, 2018

• Love 3
(edited)

Is this the first time a crack house was featured on Teen Mom? Beyond disgusting. According to Tyler's sister Adderall is code for Meth right?

But it's your choice Bentley wink wink.

Talk about boundaries being crossed.

What's with the title of this episode? Who is Mama Bear?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9

Maci: $25,000 is like 8 years of college!

I have a Senior and even the State schools are that expensive or more for 1 year. Apparently she doesn't live in the real world she's trying to keep Bentley in.

9 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is this the first time a crack house was featured on Teen Mom? Beyond disgusting. 

But it's your choice Bentley wink wink.

Talk about boundaries being crossed.

What's with the title of this episode? Who is Mama Bear?

Maybe Dakota is Mama Bear. 

Edited by Stusan
Math
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Maci: $25,000 is like 8 years of college!

I have a Senior and even the State schools are that expensive or more for 4 years. Apparently she doesn't live in the real world she's trying to keep Bentley in.

$25,000 (and upward) a semester is more like it.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12

Did anyone spot the candelabra in that mess?  

Just now, luvbadtv said:

Or have Butch find her some scholarship opportunities.

How does one obtain a scholarship to rehab? 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Think that no press is bad press and whore yourself out to the Teen Mom press.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

I figured it was more like a gift card.

12 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

"Do you want to sit in the music room?"

Shut up, Amber. 

Was there a piano in there? What about that room made it "the music room"?

And why didn't they have Christina and Gary over there, instead of always meeting up in a cramped hotel room?

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

What about that room made it "the music room"?

The couch. According to Amber a room with a couch is worthy of a proper name.

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Am I the only one that thinks Cheyenne and Corey have been hooking up since MTV expressed an interest in them (via their agents). 

Why Miss Druzy! Are you insinuating that these true-life quality documentaries of these poor young women are somehow being manipulated?!?

Well, I never! (Never would believe that they aren't hooking up, I mean.)

• Love 7
On 10/28/2018 at 11:37 PM, Brooklynista said:

It was at that moment Cate knew, she did not have another spa break coming her way. 

This reminds me of something Carrie from Sex and the City wondered about.

Samantha left with the Turtle, Brooke left with a better gift … and I left wondering if Cate knew, she did not have another spa break coming her way.

• Love 11

Oh boy do I have opinions tonight. Let me just put out what will surely be an unpopular one. Bentley.....While I think they should damn well have given Maci a heads up, I don't see an issue if it's true that Ryan has an education fund set up. That right there is a stretch for sure considering it is Ryan we are talking about.

I grew up in a large family. Not all of us wanted the same type of education. My one sister went to boarding school , a few went to closest Catholic school and some went to public BUT we had to wait until 8th grade to switch. I opted for the combo pack. 

OK throw your fruit! I'll be back for my beating! 

PPP

• Love 12

I hate Cheyenne’s voice ... she sounds like a complete idiot .... everything is about her.

Tyler belongs in the Castro with an outfit like that... Cate is a disgusting slug and needs to just go away.

Maci doesn’t want to have to cut into her Budweiser fund to help give her son a better education. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh boy do I have opinions tonight. Let me just put out what will surely be an unpopular one. Bentley.....While I think they should damn well have given Maci a heads up, I don't see an issue if it's true that Ryan has an education fund set up. That right there is a stretch for sure considering it is Ryan we are talking about.

I grew up in a large family. Not all of us wanted the same type of education. My one sister went to boarding school , a few went to closest Catholic school and some went to public BUT we had to wait until 8th grade to switch. I opted for the combo pack. 

OK throw your fruit! I'll be back for my beating! 

PPP

Right- Jen & Larry definitely mentioned that Ryan will pay for it.  I’m sure if he didn’t, or couldn’t, they would.  Why shouldn’t he go private?

Maci doesn’t want him to go so he won’t think he’s special (??).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Bentley.....While I think they should damn well have given Maci a heads up, I don't see an issue if it's true that Ryan has an education fund set up. That right there is a stretch for sure considering it is Ryan we are talking about.

I was using my glue gun during the episode so I must have missed that Ryan has an education fund set up for Bentley. Like you said if that's true there shouldn't be an issue. 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, druzy said:

I was using my glue gun during the episode so I must have missed that Ryan has an education fund set up for Bentley. Like you said if that's true there shouldn't be an issue. 

You're sniffing glue huh @druzy??!!!! I gotta know WTF you are doing with a fucking glue gun during this shit show......I'll wait....

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

You're sniffing glue huh @druzy??!!!! I gotta know WTF you are doing with a fucking glue gun during this shit show......I'll wait....

Making birthday party hats of course ?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

Making birthday party hats of course ?

Oh good we get another party! LMAO! Who is the lucky Birthday 
Poster?

Damn! Amber B fucked up that house soooooo bad. So Ty gave her a car and probably free shelter and she does this!? I was shitting when they pulled up and saw the red tag. Kims all..."Can't be too bad...Least it doesn't smell!" Fuck off with that shit your daughter is raising innocent kids Dipshit!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 10

Wow. I feel for Tyler. He's just at the end of his rope at this point.  I can't believe what they did to that house. Who does that? You can blatantly see the resentment in Tyler, and the realization in Cate. He's pretty much done.

Tyler needs to quit supporting all these people now. Kim needs to stop involving Tyler in Amber's problems. Why do they need to take care of Amber's kids? They've done more than enough.

Oh, and I finally caught up.

FF Bristol. FF Cheyenne.

Gary - helmets.

• Love 16

So I only watched the one little clip above with Jen and Mack talking about private school, so I missed the part about Ryan paying for it.    I'm creating a big story in my mind here, but maybe the Edwards want private school because:  1. the public schools there aren't that good.  2. the baseball program in the private school is much better and kids who attend that school have a greater shot at going pro/getting college scholarships. 3. they don't like the economic/racial mix in the public school that Bentley attends.  4.  they think he will be shielded from a party (drug/alcohol) atmosphere.  5.  a combo of some or all of the above.       I have my suspicions ...

• Love 8

Shouldnt that money be used for his college though? The cost of that will be more ridiculous than it is now by the time Bentley is college ready. That’s seems like a better use of the money Ryan has for him.

Edited by justduckey
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think it's #4. I think they're trying to get a redo with Ryan. They mentioned not being able to send him to private school. If they think private school will shield him from that shit? Ha, I got news for them!!!

Yep, I've got some stories to tell them as well!

I personally am leaning toward #3, with a mix of #4.  

• Love 7

Wow, was this episode ever BORING!!!  The only part I found interesting was seeing what Tyler's sister had done to the house.  Now, I found THAT fascinating! And, disgusting.  And for that the girl gets a free ride to a cushy spa to get clean.  Will she get to buy a pony when she gets back???

The whole Bentley private school story line smells fake to me.  And, I really don't care what school he goes to.  I really don't care.  Why do I even watch this show?  Something for me to ponder . . .

The rest I barely watched while getting stuff done at home. 

• Love 11

Well, unfortunately the TiVo worked last night. Fortunately, i was able to fast forward all of Cheyenne’s scenes. 

Agree, the best part of the show was seeing what Amber did to that house.

Bristol and Hillbilly Chris Pratt, i will echo what many of u have already said. How did these 2 ever get together and produce not 1, but 2 children! They cannot stand each other! And I’ll say it again, whatever she had done to her neck/chin is so distracting! It’s like her head is floating on top of her body. Google old pictures of her. At least we were spared Sarah Palin this week.

• Love 13

Tyler’s family use Rehab as room & board.  I take Adderall. Adderall makes you completely trash a house? I think NOT!

Why the heck is Cate pregnant again?

Their daughter is just so precious and it is only 1-2 more years until she realized what kind of disgusting  family she was born into.

Bentleys grandparents are out to make Macis life hell.   No wonder Maci gave her the cold shoulder when she came over.

Seems like they just want to be on Teen Mom.  Is their a reason why they need to enjoy their grandparenthood on cameras.  Their new pregnant daughter-in-law is scary AF! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

So I only watched the one little clip above with Jen and Mack talking about private school, so I missed the part about Ryan paying for it.    I'm creating a big story in my mind here, but maybe the Edwards want private school because:  ............
  4.  they think he will be shielded from a party (drug/alcohol) atmosphere. *

"Bahahahahahahaha!"

- Me (graduate of private K-12 schools & a private, top-tier university where partying was treated like a capstone class)

8 hours ago, eskimo said:

Tyler could not be more over everybody's shit if he tried.  Cate is releasing her words of wisdom about Amber, like a flock of doves into the air, and Tyler pulls out the shotgun and blows them all out of the sky, with a little help from Kim.  It needed to be done.  He can hardly hide his contempt anymore and I don't blame him. 

bettybirds.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21