Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Naked Smoothies

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

These guests were the worst. A bunch of phone-obsessed assholes with no social skills. It’s no wonder they all found each other. The primary was the worst of a very bad lot, what with answering the door naked and leaving a used condom for the maid to clean up. What a pig. The guests have been obnoxious before, but none of them were so oblivious that they ignored their chef and didn’t even notice Ashton dressed up. They’re so obsessed with documenting their lives that they are missing huge chunks of it.

Caroline is exhausting. All we saw Josiah and Kate say about her was that she talks a lot, but doesn’t listen. This episode did not disprove that. I feel bad about her foot, and I think it could be serious. However, her social skills just really need work. Although I agree with her: Chandler is a dick.

Regarding Rhylee and Chandler, I find both of them really annoying. Rhylee is clearly used to being the boss, and the whole concept that she might have to listen to or respect someone else seems foreign to her. On the other hand, Chandler really does suck, and I think Ross and Ashton are catching on to him. Have we seen Chandler actually be good at anything yet? He can’t even clean up the crew mess without whining about it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Is he? Or is he a victim  of production needing footage?

Given that he apparently couldn’t be bothered to throw on a robe when ordering smoothies from Kate I have no problem believing the condom thing. It might not have even been as bad as that but could have been forgotten. 

• Love 9
On 10/31/2018 at 1:15 AM, scrb said:

I'm starting to wonder if these charter guests are stunt casting by Bravo, like they did with Youtube personalities on MDLNY.

Bravo pays for certain guests and prods them to act out?  That has to be some scripted BS, all those people on deck waving their phones around at the same time.

The guests do have to pay, but it is DEEPLY discounted.  I listen to Heather McDonald's podcast and she has a friend who was going to be a charter guest for the show.  She invited Heather and her husband and the deal is that it is $5,000 per person.  So, the primary may be paying for the whole group to go, or each person may be paying for themselves.  Anyone going on as a guest knows that they will be on tv, and may not be edited kindly. 

I think this asshole Charles Michael Yim fancies himself a reality show personality, but he can't get booked on any shows, so he has to pay to be on tv.  He absolutely put that condom there knowing it would be shown on tv.  What a fucking gross weirdo.

• Love 5

I'm pretty sure Adrian prepared heavily for his TV chef gig. He knew where they were traveling and what the local resources would be. I assume he developed a smorgasbord of potential menu items in advance, to pull from once the charters started. Probably prepared them in practice runs as well, or adapted them from reliable standbys.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Is he? Or is he a victim  of production needing footage?

Naw. Either way, CHARLES MICHAEL YIM - who leaves his USED CONDOMS for other people to throw away - should be tossing his used condoms into the rubbish bin himself. If he'd done so, I highly doubt production would have fished it out. YMMV.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I think this asshole Charles Michael Yim fancies himself a reality show personality, but he can't get booked on any shows, so he has to pay to be on tv.  He absolutely put that condom there knowing it would be shown on tv.  What a fucking gross weirdo.

Who? Oh, are you talking about CHARLES MICHAEL YIM - who leaves USED CONDOMS AROUND for others to clean up? Yes, CHARLES MICHAEL YIM - who leaves USED CONDOMS AROUND for others to clean up - is indeed 'a fucking gross weirdo'.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

The guests do have to pay, but it is DEEPLY discounted.  I listen to Heather McDonald's podcast and she has a friend who was going to be a charter guest for the show.  She invited Heather and her husband and the deal is that it is $5,000 per person.  So, the primary may be paying for the whole group to go, or each person may be paying for themselves.  Anyone going on as a guest knows that they will be on tv, and may not be edited kindly. 

$5000 over 3 days is still pretty steep, but not out of the means of some upper middle class people who want to splurge.

But considering the kind of ad revenues they get per episode, it’s kind of a raw deal.

Sure people don’t tune in to watch these “charter guests” but they’re still needed to make the show.  The regular cast has to react to things the guests say and do so they’re a necessary part of the show.

In that light, one could argue that Bravo should be paying them, because they’re playing roles in a TV show, not really having a luxury vacation.

SAG money if nothing else, including residuals as Bravo sells past seasons to various networks and streaming services around the world.

Chandler is the worst boss. Ashton made a lot of sense. I think Chandler has no idea what it means to actually manage. The crew doesn't need a schedule like "0600-0614 wipe down rails, 0614-0616 walk to front of boat ... blah blah blah". But maybe lead the chat with the primary (or based on the preference sheet) of what they want to do, create a rough schedule around that (the fishing trip should have already been planned instead of being discussed at 11pm the night before), and assigned who would do what and when. The entire crew depends on the schedule of the charter guests and need to prepare. The chef needs to know if he has to wake up early to make breakfast before the trip lunch for the trip, and if he needs to prep 2 sets of meals (those who are going, those who do not). The captain needs to know, so that he can take the boat to a place where they don't have to go far for fishing, but the remaining guests can still enjoy the water. Etc etc.

I think that the dangerous situation we see in the beginning of season preview has something to do with Chandler being inept at his job. I'm not spoiled, but since it didn't stop the show from being filmed, I'm just relieved that it wasn't worse. 

• Love 9

I know reality TV isn't pure reality, but I don't think even Bravo would doctor up a fake "juicy" condom, if for no other reason than that the guests could complain about the fake all over social media.  

Also, lube is clear, and that's what would be more likely to be on the outside of the condom.

Never thought I'd be writing about that on a Previously board.  Eesh.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, gingerella said:

Awesome, so the low class piece of shit little dick is named CHARLES MICHAEL YIM. And said CHARLES MICHAEL YIM - who leaves USED CONDOMS AROUND for others to clean up - is also listed on LinkedIn under the name CHARLES MICHAEL LIM - who leaves USED CONDOMS laying around. I hope from this post onward, we can all use his full name and what he did so that whenever someone googles CHARLES MICHAEL YIM, they can easily find this thread about how this classless douchebag leaves his used condoms around for the help to clean up. Maybe future VCs will see this thread and steer clear of this disgusting asshole. That would be sweet.

Wait, what was the douche’s name again? Oh yeah, it was CHARLES  MICHAEL YIM and he leaves his used condoms around for other people to clean up. Asshat. 

Soo, I thought it had been established ^upthread, that the used condom was a prank played on the ex-stripper crew member, by Caroline?  The fellow you mentioned a couple of times, didn't actually leave it on the nightstand.

5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Soo, I thought it had been established ^upthread, that the used condom was a prank played on the ex-stripper crew member, by Caroline?  The fellow you mentioned a couple of times, didn't actually leave it on the nightstand.

We did not. We established that Caroline asking Ashton to remove the condom was the extent of the prank. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, scrb said:

$5000 over 3 days is still pretty steep, but not out of the means of some upper middle class people who want to splurge.

But considering the kind of ad revenues they get per episode, it’s kind of a raw deal.

Sure people don’t tune in to watch these “charter guests” but they’re still needed to make the show.  The regular cast has to react to things the guests say and do so they’re a necessary part of the show.

In that light, one could argue that Bravo should be paying them, because they’re playing roles in a TV show, not really having a luxury vacation.

SAG money if nothing else, including residuals as Bravo sells past seasons to various networks and streaming services around the world.

Most reality tv participants are not union and do not qualify to join a union based upon their appearance in a reality television show. This true of docu-dramas/docu-soaps (Below Deck, Real Housewives, and Keeping Up with Kardashians) or competitive (American Idol and Big Brother). SAG-AFTRA does not consider what reality tv participants do on television a "skill", "talent", or a"performance," so they are ineligible to use their reality tv employment to meet eligibility. There are some weird carve-outs. If a person is competing on a reality tv talent competition where there is a monetary prize to be won at the end, they don't meet eligibility requirements. However, American Idol makes the finalists join SAG AFTRA because the show will likely be selling recordings of their performances at which point they'd qualify to join the musicians section of SAG AFTRA. This is the reason why Dancing with the Stars qualifies because the contestants aren't competing for a monetary prize. Also if you host a reality tv competition show, you will qualify for membership. 

In fact, many reality tv production crews are non-union as we learned from DJB over on TWoP. He recapped a number of shows, but his real job was a story editor for ANTM. When the production crew tried to unionize, network management rebuffed them. When the production crew went on strike, Tyra and Ken Mok fired them and brought in a whole new team. The same thing happened on Fashion Police, Shahs of Sunset and countless other reality tv shows. In contrast, when the production crew of The Soup wanted to unionize, Joel McHale was very supportive. When the network resisted, he dug in his heels until E! approved it. Joan Rivers did not do the same.

https://www.laweekly.com/news/joan-rivers-fashion-police-pays-peanuts-and-even-a-strike-hasnt-changed-that-4610107

Also you seem to be forgetting that many of the charter guests usually show up with shirts and jackets advertising the guest's business. They often talk about their product or business while on the show and bring samples. So it's actually a very cost effective way to advertise your business by being a charter guest. You bring 6 people with you; it's $30K and you got a decent vacation. The lowest broadcast tv ad rate was $15,000 for 30 seconds. Below Deck has better rating than that show. But even if the ad rates are the exact same, you'd spend $15K plus the cost to produce the ad for only 30 seconds of national exposure. If these guests are getting 60 seconds of brand exposure by being on Below Deck, then the expense has paid for itself. If they get more than 60 seconds, then it's really worth it.

The best/worst example of that is the Reed's Ginger Brew guys. They got relatively little time on the show. They asked for a ginger focused menu and they got it. But those of us who were familiar with the product extolled its taste and virtues.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm pretty sure Adrian prepared heavily for his TV chef gig. He knew where they were traveling and what the local resources would be. I assume he developed a smorgasbord of potential menu items in advance, to pull from once the charters started. Probably prepared them in practice runs as well, or adapted them from reliable standbys.

All yacht chefs know where they'll be traveling and should be researching local ingredients and availability. All chef's should have a list of go to menu items that can be customized or adapted based on what is available. 

I'm more impressed with the volume of dishes he (and the other yacht chefs) has to make on a daily basis. There's usually 3 to 5 each breakfast, another 2 to 4 for lunch, and then usually 3 to 5 courses per dinner. That's a lot of dishes for one person. Then he's also preparing some meals for the crew. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Also you seem to be forgetting that many of the charter guests usually show up with shirts and jackets advertising the guest's business. They often talk about their product or business while on the show and bring samples. So it's actually a very cost effective way to advertise your business by being a charter guest.

Which boggles the mind because I'd say of all the guests who've pimped their businesses on this show, I only remember the crass and disgusting ones, who'd I never want to give my business to anyway. So I don't remember the decent people, and I cannot fathom that behaving like an entitled PoS would win anyone more/better business.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

We did not. We established that Caroline asking Ashton to remove the condom was the extent of the prank. 

Mkay.  Not much of a prank either way, but especially if the "prank" was asking someone else to pick it up?  Guess you had to be there.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Mkay.  Not much of a prank either way, but especially if the "prank" was asking someone else to pick it up?  Guess you had to be there.

Yes she wanted to see if how he would react when he saw it and he jumped back and was disgusted so her mission was accomplished, she stopped him before he touched it.

• Love 10

Caroline saw the used condom, went back and put a plastic bag on her hand. Before returning to the room she saw Ashton and, as a joke, asked for his help cleaning up something. Ashton almost didn’t see the condom and Caroline pulled him back before he touched it. 

I get it, I’ll bet she doesn’t get a chance to laugh very much with that crew and facing a used condom, well you gotta laugh. I’m sure the story will be played and replayed amongst the crew for days. I expect Andy might bring it up at the reunion too.

I can’t believe all the pansies on this board who wouldn’t pick it up. Put a plastic bag on your hand (like Caroline did) and deal with it. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

Caroline saw the used condom, went back and put a plastic bag on her hand. Before returning to the room she saw Ashton and, as a joke, asked for his help cleaning up something. Ashton almost didn’t see the condom and Caroline pulled him back before he touched it. 

I get it, I’ll bet she doesn’t get a chance to laugh very much with that crew and facing a used condom, well you gotta laugh. I’m sure the story will be played and replayed amongst the crew for days. I expect Andy might bring it up at the reunion too.

I can’t believe all the pansies on this board who wouldn’t pick it up. Put a plastic bag on your hand (like Caroline did) and deal with it. 

And how about that Ashton? Someone called him for some help and he responded positively. To being in the costume, to cleaning up something in the cabin. So far, he seems like a great crew member.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 18
18 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

Nah.  You go ahead.  I'll be back here providing beauty and color with my pansy ass.

• Love 8
On 11/1/2018 at 2:07 AM, jmcd44 said:

Also-she deleted her twitter last night/this morning.

Best thing she could have done at this stage. I wasn't following her, but I've heard all about it. It's never a good look and one thing Caroline has is (probably a little TOO much) insight into herself. There's just no percentage in going after Kate on SM, and she did. But going after Cpt Lee? Did she not watch the whole series? Was she not aware of the Rocky situation?

Looks like it's too late to save herself. But I get it. I think she was treated really badly by Kate who knew EXACTLY how this would end but continued with the dynamic with Josiah anyway, making excuses for the behaviour. Like the 'everyone talks about other people. You don't CONFRONT them about it'. Actually Kate, yes you do. If you have an interest like you say you do in the marginalised and different, you must be aware of the effects of bullying in the workforce. Kate was being an asshole. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 10/31/2018 at 3:44 PM, gotta watch said:

How will Chandler ever find gainful employment after this? He's proven himself to be an awful manager, plus makes mistakes that first timers would (ex: changing channel on the radio). 

Unfortunately, probably the same way the new boss at my old job became executive director. Well, she insisted on changing her title to CEO. CEO of a small, local nonprofit. ? She could barely do entry-level work properly, but she sure knew how to tell everyone else what to do. Half the original staff quit because of her. Luckily we’re all in better places now.

Like the bitch could barely operate the latest iphone she got every year (meanwhile the rest of us were super underpaid of course), but she did like to spend her time taking selfies in her office. This was a grown woman in her late 40s/50s. 

• Love 5
On 11/1/2018 at 4:28 AM, pasdetrois said:

I understand your point however. But I still think the "semen" was fake, simply because common sense dictates that strangers don't handle human body fluids.

Lube. She would have needed it with Bad Breath Detection Boy. Would have explained the 'juiciness' Caroline kept referring to also.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I find Caroline to be socially awkward & tone deaf & see why she is shunned by some. Glad Rhylee is there for her but others, especially "mean girls" won't give the time of day. Odd bird.

• Love 1

Boy this season is flippin' boring

As far as Rhylee goes, yeah I get she's an experience fishing boat captain and all. But then wtf did you sign up for a bottom position on a yacht? Just try and stfu and do your job.

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 5
On 10/31/2018 at 1:40 AM, Jets4274 said:

To quote Caroline, Chandler is a dick and to quote Rhylee, Chandler is a complete prick. He seems to be one of those good-looking guys who acts so entitled and full of himself.  .

Chandler a handsome guy? <puke>.  He's got them weird perfectly round bug eyes, Reminds me of a psycho nun I had in grammar school. He's got that stiff as a board american psycho inner smouldering rage if anyone dares say a single word to him he doesn't like.

Ross should be bosun, Ashton second, Rhylee back on her fishing boat and Chandler used as an anchor...and frequently.

I would've wanted to use that condom for adding a little bit more 'juice' in a cocktail for that asswipe fukker.

I can't stand this culture of 'social media' and constantly living life through the intermediary of a cell phone. It's feels like being the only sane person locked up in an asylum, lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 10
On 10/31/2018 at 12:48 PM, HunterHunted said:

I'm very much an introvert. Group dynamics exhaust me and sleeping and isolating myself really do recharge me. However because group dynamics exhaust me, I tend to do a LOT of planning beforehand so that I don't have to spend more time than needed in those situations.

I hear ya. I'm very sociable when need be or by my choice, but after hanging out with other people for a while I can't wait to be alone again. Can't say I'm a planner though, but then again I didn't have the type of jobs that needed much, lol. I did a good number of years as a commercial/catalog photographer and was able to work on my own in my studio without dealing much with people.

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

If it were me, I'd want someone else to see that thing. I'd be calling everyone in there - "Can you believe this???"

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

If it were me, I'd want someone else to see that thing. I'd be calling everyone in there - "Can you believe this???"

That's exactly what I thought she was doing. Didn't Kat pull Amy in to look at Kate's "rocket ship" blanket art and Kate dragged Amy in to look at the stain Kat and Ben left on the throw pillow? Weren't people also kind of listening in when Kat and Ben were hooking up? I don't know why people are coming hard for Caroline when we have seen so many of the Below Dicks do almost the same exact thing.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Weren't people also kind of listening in when Kat and Ben were hooking up? I don't know why people are coming hard for Caroline when we have seen so many of the Below Dicks do almost the same exact thing.

When Kat and Ben were hooking up the crew that heard it were minding their own business sitting around chatting and could hear it, Caroline on the other hand went up to their door and actively eavesdropped.

Also, the pillow was brought to Kate’s attention by the guest which means she would have an active reason to show Amy because whoever handled the cabin turnover hadn’t noticed, Kate was asleep and didn’t know about Ben and Kat hooking up in that cabin at that point. Not that I had an issue with Caroline showing the condom to Ashton or talking about it to Late that’s fairly standard work behavior.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, missyb said:

And how about that Ashton? Someone called hi for some help and he responded positively. To being in the costume, to cleaning up something in the cabin. So far, he seems like a great crew member.

Plus he was washing dishes in the kitchen, in his costume.

I’m no jizz or condom expert either, but I think the ‘juiciness’ was merely condensation from the nearby smoothie glass. The liquid was around the base of the glass and had flowed down to where the condom was. It looked to me like the condom had been twisted closed before being left there. Ugh, disgusting leaving that there for someone else to clean up. Curse you Charles Yim, now I have to go wash my hands after typing this.

Edited by dangwoodchucks
  • Love 5

Chef Adrian liked my comment on his insta post and I swear I swooned haha. His food skills are just amazing and artist. Kate might be right about him being an alien lol. And ftr I love Chef Ben, but just damn 

• Love 7
On 10/31/2018 at 8:42 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm going to defend Caroline on the foot issue.  I realize that Kate needed her help, but that girl's foot looked hella painful!  I'm thinking that a foot injury would have to be about the worst ailment one could have in that job.

I think it looked legitimately painful as well! I have a friend who is allergic to mosquitoes and one bite caused her leg to swell up so much, she couldn’t put weight on it. She was miserable. Caroline has to be on her feet for the job, so I’m sure she was miserable as well.

I have to wonder about when she took the drink orders though. Is it frowned upon to write down drink orders on a charter? I’d rather write it down than risk not remembering who ordered what.

• Love 2
On 11/2/2018 at 8:04 AM, 100Proof said:

Chandler a handsome guy? <puke>.  He's got them weird perfectly round bug eyes, Reminds me of a psycho nun I had in grammar school. He's got that stiff as a board american psycho inner smouldering rage if anyone dares say a single word to him he doesn't like.

Ross should be bosun, Ashton second, Rhylee back on her fishing boat and Chandler used as an anchor...and frequent.

I hope it is Chandler that is fired. And a new bosun  hired. I think all the deck hands started this with annoyance that Rhylee is a woman. And a captain as well. 

If one has ever had a swollen, and or infected whatever - it is painful! I think Kate was very uncaring about it. Instead of giving Caroline 5 minutes to ice it down (after the initial few hours, sigh) let her have a day or so to get the swelling down and antibiotics time to kick in instead of making her work so much and feel guilty.

But I am not a Kate fan. Like when she was complaining no one knows how difficult it is to get together dancing performers to appear with a simple phone call, lol.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I hope it is Chandler that is fired. And a new bosun  hired. I think all the deck hands started this with annoyance that Rhylee is a woman. 

I suspect that Chandler's mysogenist disdain set the tone for handling Rhylee. Then,  as will happen in groups, a pack mentality kicked in and all the deckhands followed his example.  At that point Riley could have been "Deckhand of the Year" and she still wouldn't have stood a chance.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I hope it is Chandler that is fired. And a new bosun  hired. I think all the deck hands started this with annoyance that Rhylee is a woman. And a captain as well.

Can't really put a blame solely on the guys or Rhylee's behavior but on first impressions that wind up spiraling out of control because people then start becoming reactionary to each other. I don't believe the guys 'don't like having a woman' working with them. Rhylee, instead of being aware that she's taken on a position of bottom rung on the ladder in this yachting situation, kept reminding everyone how much she's overqualified for the position, and yeah, that'd get pretty annoying and you wind up being ignored. However, I'll bet dollars to donuts that her knowledge of captaining a fishing boat and the job of deckhand on a luxury yacht are quite different and in that respect she is 'green', or a 'noob'.

Look what went on between this Jaywow guy and his bosun (forgot his name) on the Mediterranean season. Jaywow was constantly on and on about his overqualified expertise to the exasperation of forgot his name to the point of coming to blows. No, this is not a men hating working with a woman thing. This is any kind of person is being really annoying thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cause of any conflict between men and women doesn't always stem from men not liking women.

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 100Proof said:

Rhylee, instead of being aware that she's taken on a position of bottom rung on the ladder in this yachting situation, kept reminding everyone how much she's overqualified for the position, and yeah, that'd get pretty annoying and you wind up being ignored.

Not to mention it’s not just the other deck crew that don’t like her. Kate and Jeremiah  also have issues with her.

• Love 2

In the preview we saw Kate knocking on a door telling someone they have an hour to pack up their things and get off the boat.    We've narrowed it down to either Chandler, Caroline or Rhylee.   Since Kate is delivering the news, I doubt it's Chandler.    If the bosun was being fired wouldn't the captain be the one to tell him?  I don't think he'd dispatch the chief stew to do it. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

Its definitely not Chandler because Kate is in the hallway when she is knocking on the door and Chandler’s room opens directly into the crew mess. Kate being the one to do it makes Caroline the only logical answer but at the end of the day it is reality tv so logic might not be the guiding force. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
On 11/3/2018 at 6:29 PM, trimthatfat said:

I have to wonder about when she took the drink orders though. Is it frowned upon to write down drink orders on a charter? I’d rather write it down than risk not remembering who ordered what.

This is a perennial question I have about this show and Med. We never see them writing down anything. I suspect that writing down orders seems too much like a regular restaurant kind of thing to do. Knowing that the steward staff is supposed to have silver or butler service training, I suspect they are just expected to remember all orders.

https://poloandtweed.com/blog/what-is-silver-service

• Love 4

I hope Caroline gets to stay and is not the one that is sent home. She seems harmless and a genuinely nice person. Compared to what a POS Chandler is and what a worm Ross has become it would be a shame to lose her.

I feel strangely protective towards her. Unlike prior incarnations of the problem stew there doesn't seem to be any bad in her. Yes she is scattered and yes she is a little paranoid but she is not nasty and self entitled as so many of the other third stews were in previous seasons. When you compare her to someone like Rocky you realize that she is someone you can work with and that she is basically a very nice if totally insecure person.

Of course Kate and her mean girls will chew her up and spit her out.

• Love 3

I don't want it to be Caroline either but since Kate is doing the notification, it probably is.   If it was Chandler, the captain would be telling him.   If it was Rhylee, Chandler would be the messenger.  

• Love 1

I don't recall the preview details, but is it possible that designated-got-to-go person was told earlier about losing their job, and Kate was just kicking him/her out of the room (as the staff "manager" of "the room")? 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, dleighg said:

I don't recall the preview details, but is it possible that designated-got-to-go person was told earlier about losing their job, and Kate was just kicking him/her out of the room (as the staff "manager" of "the room")? 

Yes.   I didn't think of that but it is definitely possible.

• Love 1
On 11/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, biakbiak said:

Its definitely not Chandler because Kate is in the hallway when she is knocking on the door and Chandler’s room opens directly into the crew mess. Kate being the one to do it makes Caroline the only logical answer but at the end of the day it is reality tv so logic might not be the guiding force. 

Could she be asking the primary to leave because he is an asshole?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Could she be asking the primary to leave because he is an asshole?

It’s definitely in the crew quarters and it would be Captain Lee who asked them to leave and it would have to be more than just being an asshole, the only guests who he has kicked off were people who had drugs. 

• Love 2