Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Soujourn

• Start Topic

On 11/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, Rap541 said:

Point - in episode one, Miss Venable appears to not know Michael Langdon but in this episode, Miss Venable works for two of Michael's Satanic Network and was told by the two Dumb and Dumber gimps to let Michael in thru the special elevator. So Michael is going back and forth to this building and Venable is the receptionist/lead organizer/head of the underlings... and never met Michael ?

This episode also confirms my theory that it's Meade who defeats Michael - Billy Eichner in a dumb wig clearly said letting her know she's a biomedical device would send her into angst filled mess that would likely result in homicide. 

This was my initial thought. Here's what could happen in Ryan Murphy's world. 1- We never actually see them meet in the past, so obviously they don't know each other, end of story. 2- A spell to wipe her memory? 3- She knows him, knows his power, but played coy when he shows up at the outpost. 

• Love 1

They need to retire Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters and refresh the cast.  That's a big reason why this series has gotten so stale.  The story this season quickly turned into a dumpster fire, but Billy Porter, Joan Collins, Bd Wong, Jon Jon Briones and Cody Fern made it watchable.

I'm going to predict that Michael lured Cordelia to The Outpost to kill her because he didn't get her the first time around and he wanted to be sure she was dead.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WednesdayAddams said:

This was my initial thought. Here's what could happen in Ryan Murphy's world. 1- We never actually see them meet in the past, so obviously they don't know each other, end of story. 2- A spell to wipe her memory? 3- She knows him, knows his power, but played coy when he shows up at the outpost. 

I mean, its just dumb and unnecessary especially since unless something unusual happens, there's no real need for Venable to be the receptionist for the two Silicon Valley gimps. 

• Love 1

This is the longest flashback in the entire history of flashbacks. In fact, this episode managed to have several flashbacks within flashbacks! Its the Inception of padding! Oh my God, why did they bother with all the crap at the start of the season with the bunker and the bunker people and all that if they just wanted to do Michael vs. the Witches?!

This is such classic RM. Great ideas and beginning, and then things take about a million weird, random turns, until your just circling around the Round A Bout of plot developments. 

• Love 2