Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E08: Week 6: Halloween Night

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I agree with this completely. I don't want to argue about whether the show is sexist or not. I am just really flabbergasted at how this season has played out. With the exception of Juan Pablo and Milo, ALL of these guys are either mediocre or downright terrible, and yet NONE of them were in the bottom even once until DeMarcus last week! And then it still came down to another bottom two women anyway! Meanwhile, most of the women are very good with the worst of them being mediocre (except the blind lady - not much more Artem could have done with her) and yet it's a stream of ladies leaving. I think that's the frustration. Now there's only two women left and one of them is annoying the shit out of me with her "I have feelings for Alan" garbage. She can get off my tv anytime now, except she is good and I don't want another woman to leave. I don't want to be this annoyed watching this stupid show which is just supposed to be an innocuous time waster before I go to bed.....

Yeah, this string of female celeb eliminations is a bad look for the show.

However, once again to clarify, the show usually says the two couples up for elimination are "in jeopardy"... they are not necessarily the couples at the bottom with the two lowest totals. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

Yeah, this string of female celeb eliminations is a bad look for the show.

However, once again to clarify, the show usually says the two couples up for elimination are "in jeopardy"... they are not necessarily the couples at the bottom with the two lowest totals. 

You know, it can also be looked at another way. Regarding the pro dancers, the females are staying, while the male pros are being eliminated. A lot of people vote for their favorite pro, rather than who the celeb is. Pro dancers are often times more famous than their "star" celeb partners.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

You know, it can also be looked at another way. Regarding the pro dancers, the females are staying, while the male pros are being eliminated. A lot of people vote for their favorite pro, rather than who the celeb is. Pro dancers are often times more famous than their "star" celeb partners.

I have been thinking that same thing for a very long time as well. 

For those who might not know, the female pros not only have to teach the men how to dance, but they have to teach the men how to lead as well.

If a female on this thread has ever had to dance with a guy that can’t lead, they can understand how hard it is. It sucks.

I know there are workarounds (dancing around the guy, excessive lifts and tricks) that don’t require a lot of partner work or dancing in hold, but there is only so long that a male celeb can get away with not dancing and leading.

Even with the workarounds, the female pros are still working really hard. I don’t want to turn it into a battle of the sexes, but anyone with dance experience will understand how hard the female pros (except Jenna!) have it compared to their male counterparts.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

That would be a nice way to look at it, except I don't think the DWTS fandom has ever been as passionate for any of the female pros as they have been for the male pros. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I have been thinking that same thing for a very long time as well. 

For those who might not know, the female pros not only have to teach the men how to dance, but they have to teach the men how to lead as well.

If a female on this thread has ever had to dance with a guy that can’t lead, they can understand how hard it is. It sucks.

I know there are workarounds (dancing around the guy, excessive lifts and tricks) that don’t require a lot of partner work or dancing in hold, but there is only so long that a male celeb can get away with not dancing and leading.

Even with the workarounds, the female pros are still working really hard. I don’t want to turn it into a battle of the sexes, but anyone with dance experience will understand how hard the female pros (except Jenna!) have it compared to their male counterparts.

I also do not wish to start an argument over whether the female or male pros have it harder. However, since you presented the challenges for the female pros, I would like to point out on the male pros' behalf that the expectations (both quantity and quality of dancing) put on the female celebs are at least 2x that for the male celebs in order to even get a somewhat equally favorable response. The responsibility of meeting those expectations are put on the male pros' shoulders.

Milo is my favorite and I like Juan Pablo's dancing, but I must admit that if they were female, Milo's technical imperfections and the lack of proper content in a few of Juan Pablo's dances would have earned lower scores and perhaps gotten them eliminated by now.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

That would be a nice way to look at it, except I don't think the DWTS fandom has ever been as passionate for any of the female pros as they have been for the male pros. 

I don't agree at all. Back in the day, Karina and Cheryl had some pretty rabid fans. Nowadays, have you ever looked at some of the Sharna fan sites on the web? They border on insane. And don't even get me started on the Val/Jenna shipping sites, or the Val fans that are now totally obsessing over Jenna.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I don't agree at all. Back in the day, Karina and Cheryl had some pretty rabid fans. Nowadays, have you ever looked at some of the Sharna fan sites on the web? They border on insane. And don't even get me started on the Val/Jenna shipping sites, or the Val fans that are now totally obsessing over Jenna.

I agree with you 100%.

My cousin thinks the sun rises and sets on Cheryl and is thrilled she’s back this season. 

I really like both Emma & Sharna, and I’m still waiting for Sharna to finally win. (She & Hinchcliffe were robbed!

For the record, I have never created nor been to a website dedicated exclusively to Sharna! ? 

• Love 4

I agree that the Pros at this point are often as much if not more famous than their “celeb” partner, but I can only recall really rooting for the Pro specifically one time, and it just so happened she was with my favorite celeb that season (It was Lindsey and Jordan).

I don’t think I would root for a Pro that was with a celeb that I didn’t like no matter how much I like the Pro. I really like Alan, and I cannot stand Alexis, so my thought is better luck next season. Conversely, I don’t particularly like Witney going all the way back to SYTYCD but I really enjoy Milo so I am rooting for them.

I think there are a plethora of reasons people vote the way they do, but I just think it’s played out in a terrible way this season. It’s looking like Alexis has been circling the drain for a while unless it’s producer shenanigans, and if she goes this next week it’s really going to be preposterous. All that will be left of the ladies is one of the least famous celebrities remaining paired with a very unpopular Pro. I kind of expect these gals to get picked off until it’s just Dancing With The Dudes....

• Love 3
14 hours ago, vdw84 said:

I didn't mean to say Disney, I meant to see she may have a agreement with tptb of dwts to stay till the end on dwts, since she is going on tour.

I know many people truly believe TPTB manipulate the outcome of this show. Try as I might, I can't get on board with the belief TPTB actually have a contract or "understanding" with a celeb that a celebrity will remain to the end of the competition. Doesn't it all come down to the audience votes to keep a celebrity in the competition? I get the manipulation of the judges scores and skewing the judges comments in a way that will influence the viewers in a certain way. But.......to actually have an understanding with a celebrity that they will make it to the end is beyond what I believe actually happens.

21 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Completely agree. I fail to see what Alexis' Instagram has to do with why Nancy, Mary Lou, Tinashe, etc. were all eliminated. I also find this assertion a bit slut shamey towards Alexis. While this season hasn't been great for the women and yes, it's looking very likely that a guy will win again, the notion that viewers of this show never vote for women is simply not true, when you consider how many female winners there have been.

As I've noted before, there was a period on this show where some on this very board were starting to wonder if there would ever be a male winner again because there had been four straight female winners. And then Alfonso won. I often find with things like these, people's memories can be very short. A few seasons go by with no female winners, DWTS viewers hate women and are the most sexist people in the world. One season of a ringer winning - it's unfair to have ringers on this show who will always win, except of course for the many times they haven't. 

You brought up the word slut.  I did not.  I pointed out that her choices in how she represents herself probably have repercussions in her popularity with the viewing audience, mostly female.  Her entire Instagram is devoted to sexualizing herself in a very specific way.  I find it boring and vapid.  

It’s a popularity contest.    She’s not popular, except with people eager to see her ass shots and pouting.   Most heterosexual females will probably not be interested in her brand. 

I’d rather her stay over Joe.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

To be fair, in previous seasons, the statement above may have been true because Mark, Derek, and Maks. And perhaps Tony. Since they haven't been on lately less passion for the male pros. The only one who I think has a substantial fanbase is Val.

As much as Alexis's storyline is annoying (even though she is a good dancer and I like Alan), I don't believe she should "just go home anytime." At least let's get some male celebs eliminated first so that poor Evanna is not the only female celeb remaining in a sea of men. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I know many people truly believe TPTB manipulate the outcome of this show. Try as I might, I can't get on board with the belief TPTB actually have a contract or "understanding" with a celeb that a celebrity will remain to the end of the competition. Doesn't it all come down to the audience votes to keep a celebrity in the competition? I get the manipulation of the judges scores and skewing the judges comments in a way that will influence the viewers in a certain way. But.......to actually have an understanding with a celebrity that they will make it to the end is beyond what I believe actually happens.

The tptb do manipulate alot of stuff, they may cant throw out votes or make contract or understanding with celeb (which I wouldnt hold off on that either)but they have ways of manipulating situation to work in their favor. Im no fan of Wendy Williams but she kinda exposed them on her show, now some may say that Wendy Williams was just being her bitter usual self and I can agree with that but what she said does seem accurate and not too far fetch as i  have heard this before. She said when she was on the show, they gave her a script on how they wanted her to act and that was act like the ghetto, angry black woman and she said she confronted her partner who was Tony about this script she was giving and she said that he told her that his wife told him that he should have been upfront with her about how the show works.

Again things like that can def. manipulate the situation of the outcome of the show. We have to understand these reality show arent that much of reality, its very produced and manipulated to fit a purpose or look.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

To be fair, in previous seasons, the statement above may have been true because Mark, Derek, and Maks. And perhaps Tony. Since they haven't been on lately less passion for the male pros. The only one who I think has a substantial fanbase is Val.

As much as Alexis's storyline is annoying (even though she is a good dancer and I like Alan), I don't believe she should "just go home anytime." At least let's get some male celebs eliminated first so that poor Evanna is not the only female celeb remaining in a sea of men. 

Alexis is a good dancer but she is a boring performer. I feel absolutely nothing when she dances. She is a great technician but that is it. I finally figured out what it is about her that is it. Evanna may not better technician than Alexis but she is a better performer and so was Tinashe when she was on the show (I still miss her so much), she was better performer than alexis and well as being a great technician. I wouldnt care if she goes, Evanna can be the only woman standing for all I care because it may actually give her edge and have people vote for her even more so she want be the last woman voted off.

17 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Alexis's showmance may be annoying, but she is good and I don't want her to go before, Joe, Bobby, and John. They all suck and can go anytime, especially Joe/Bobby.

Of course all those men are worse than her and should go but that annoying showmance is doing her no favors esp. since she isnt living up to the showmance on sm. She doesnt post anything about her team and mostly stories like someone said is filled with Milo, she should have created a showmance with him if he was of age.

17 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

Of course all those men are worse than her and should go but that annoying showmance is doing her no favors esp. since she isnt living up to the showmance on sm. She doesnt post anything about her team and mostly stories like someone said is filled with Milo, she should have created a showmance with him if he was of age.

Why is she friends with a high school boy? I'm not implying anything inappropriate, but she is weird.

4 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Why is she friends with a high school boy? I'm not implying anything inappropriate, but she is weird.

Well, Alan is good friends with him too, they be hanging together all the time. I mean I don't know what two grown people would have in common with a 17 year old kid but Alan and Alexis both kinda act immature.

3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

To be fair to Alexis, she is only 21. So she's not that much older than Milo. It's not like they're so far apart in age to not get each other's pop culture references, jokes, etc. 

I'm not going to judge her for her job, but I wouldn't want my 17 year old son hanging around with a 21 year old bikini model all the time. Surely I'm not the only fuddy duddy mother who feels that way.

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

To be fair to Alexis, she is only 21. So she's not that much older than Milo. It's not like they're so far apart in age to not get each other's pop culture references, jokes, etc. 

I didnt even know Alexis was just 21, I thought she was 25. I thought she was the same age as Tinashe. Well with that said, I guess their age isnt too far apart to have a bond but again it seems like that is who she should have a damn showmance with because that is who she post the most about.

Just now, boyznkatz said:

I'm not going to judge her for her job, but I wouldn't want my 17 year old son hanging around with a 21 year old bikini model all the time. Surely I'm not the only fuddy duddy mother who feels that way.

When I was 17 I date a 21 year old but of course he went to the same church as me and my family knew his family and I was actually about to turn 18 in a few months but sometimes its looks awkward when the sex is reverse and it shouldnt but it does. I guess the fact that Alexis is a female and has a very adult like career and milo is 17 year old disney kid makes it look very weird.

7 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

I didnt even know Alexis was just 21, I thought she was 25. I thought she was the same age as Tinashe. Well with that said, I guess their age isnt too far apart to have a bond but again it seems like that is who she should have a damn showmance with because that is who she post the most about.

When I was 17 I date a 21 year old but of course he went to the same church as me and my family knew his family and I was actually about to turn 18 in a few months but sometimes its looks awkward when the sex is reverse and it shouldnt but it does. I guess the fact that Alexis is a female and has a very adult like career and milo is 17 year old disney kid makes it look very weird.

Well there are many high school teachers in their early twenties, and they would be getting side-eyed if they were hanging out all the time with a student on social media. I don't think it necessarily means anything is going on, but it would be very awkward.

I just find her and her showmance and her boyfriend unfollowing her and hanging around a high school kid really weird.

10 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Well Milo's mom seems very present and involved in his life so I'm going to trust she has things in hand regarding her son and who he spends time with. Not to mention she was in the business herself for years so I'm going to trust she's well equipped to deal with anything regarding her son. Personally, my opinion is that unless Alexis is into some dangerous habits like heavy drinking, partying, drugs, etc. I don't think the fact that she's a bikini model should make her unsuitable to be friends with a teenage boy.

Especially when that friendship is likely perfectly innocent and platonic. Again, I'm just uncomfortable with some of the connotations being made regarding her just because she takes sexy bikini pictures for a living. Frankly, I'm less bothered by 21 year old Alexis being friends with 17 year old Milo versus Val, who until recently, was very close to Zendaya when he was in his late 20's and she was still 16/17.

And for the record, I'm not saying there was anything going on there (Zendaya in fact had a boyfriend for years. She just refused to publicly discuss it, just like she isn't now with her relationship with Tom Holland) but you know they were ridiculously close when whispers and rumors started getting very loud about them. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well Milo's mom seems very present and involved in his life so I'm going to trust she has things in hand regarding her son and who he spends time with. Not to mention she was in the business herself for years so I'm going to trust she's well equipped to deal with anything regarding her son. Personally, my opinion is that unless Alexis is into some dangerous habits like heavy drinking, partying, drugs, etc.

I don't think the fact that she's a bikini model should make her unsuitable to be friends with a teenage boy. Especially when that friendship is likely perfect innocent and platonic. Frankly, I'm less bothered by 21 year old Alexis being friends with 17 year old Milo versus Val, who until recently, was very close to Zendaya when he was in his late 20's and she was still 16/17.

And for the record, I'm not saying there was anything going on there (Zendaya in fact had a boyfriend for years. She just refused to publicly discuss it, just like she isn't now with her relationship with Tom Holland) but you know they were ridiculously close when the whispers and rumors did start. 

Yeah, that Val/Zendaya thing was all sorts of weird. I'm not saying there was anything between them, but that was odd that he had such a close friendship with her. I'm surprised that her parents permitted it.

Again, not implying anything, but it was weird.

I'm a historical reenactor and people of all ages do that for fun.  I've had lots of friends who were more than 10 years younger than me and lots who were more than 20 years older than me.  I just don't find it that weird if you have a bonding experience to centre you (which all these people do) to be able to hang out with people younger or older than you.  

• Love 8

Zendaya and Vals relationship was way weird. The relationship that Val had with 16 yr old Laurie vs what he had with Zendaya is night and day. Val never gave laurie longing looks or touching her intensely. I was in group discussion about them back in the day not because I shipped because I thought the shipping was very inappropriate and weird but I wanted to know wth was everyone seeing and people would post pics and little tweets he was giving to Zendaya that was very suspect. He would spend so much time with her, I mean too much time for 27 yr old man to be spending with a 16 yr old child. I remember even Kirsty Allen calling Zendaya, Val's Lolita during their season and I thought that weird as hell too.

4 hours ago, vdw84 said:

The tptb do manipulate alot of stuff, they may cant throw out votes or make contract or understanding with celeb (which I wouldnt hold off on that either)but they have ways of manipulating situation to work in their favor. Im no fan of Wendy Williams but she kinda exposed them on her show, now some may say that Wendy Williams was just being her bitter usual self and I can agree with that but what she said does seem accurate and not too far fetch as i  have heard this before. She said when she was on the show, they gave her a script on how they wanted her to act and that was act like the ghetto, angry black woman and she said she confronted her partner who was Tony about this script she was giving and she said that he told her that his wife told him that he should have been upfront with her about how the show works.

Again things like that can def. manipulate the situation of the outcome of the show. We have to understand these reality show arent that much of reality, its very produced and manipulated to fit a purpose or look.

Re: the script the celebs must follow......Was that all an act when Tony walked out on Kate Goslin? Was that all scripted?

3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well Milo's mom seems very present and involved in his life so I'm going to trust she has things in hand regarding her son and who he spends time with. Not to mention she was in the business herself for years so I'm going to trust she's well equipped to deal with anything regarding her son. Personally, my opinion is that unless Alexis is into some dangerous habits like heavy drinking, partying, drugs, etc. I don't think the fact that she's a bikini model should make her unsuitable to be friends with a teenage boy.

Especially when that friendship is likely perfectly innocent and platonic. Again, I'm just uncomfortable with some of the connotations being made regarding her just because she takes sexy bikini pictures for a living. Frankly, I'm less bothered by 21 year old Alexis being friends with 17 year old Milo versus Val, who until recently, was very close to Zendaya when he was in his late 20's and she was still 16/17.

And for the record, I'm not saying there was anything going on there (Zendaya in fact had a boyfriend for years. She just refused to publicly discuss it, just like she isn't now with her relationship with Tom Holland) but you know they were ridiculously close when whispers and rumors started getting very loud about them. 

I want to frame this post.  I'm not into the shaming of Alexis for being a bikini model or instagram model or whatever she is, and there is no reason 17 year old Milo can't be friends with 21 year old Alexis because of her job.  Nothing she is doing is illegal or dangerous or bad.  Also does anyone think Milo, a 17 year old boy, has no idea what the female body looks like?  He's not some tiny impressionable kid.   What sort of corruption do people think is going to happen if Alexis spends time with Milo?  He's going to turn to drugs?  Disrespect women? I don't really understand the pearl clutching.

I'll also add that Milo seems like a really good well adjusted kid, who was raised by a very loving and supportive mother.  Obviously I don't know since I've never met him or his mom, but she 100% seems like a very involved parent who has raised a good kid and not one that is likely going to have weird hang ups about a young adult choosing to have agency over her body.

I think the latter was "allowed" because I don't think they were often alone, or ever outside of DWTS stuff when she was younger.  For the most part wherever Z went when she was underage, so did one of her parents.  That continued for a time after she was 18.  So if Z was somewhere and so was Val, you could find her mother or father as well.  Val also used to refer to her mother as his "west coast mom".  Maybe after she was an adult there was a time or two where they might have been in public without a parent (though still around friends so not alone exactly), but her parents were everywhere.  Also I remember at one point her dad yelling at fans online for the shipping and telling them it was creepy.  Val also referred to her "little boyfriend" during DWTS in his book.  He was front and center at most shows.  Look up her name next to Trevor Jackson and you will find plenty.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, luvthepros said:

Re: the script the celebs must follow......Was that all an act when Tony walked out on Kate Goslin? Was that all scripted?

I don't know, I mean im sure the fights and arguments that celebs and pros get into are real and some can be fabricated for entertainment, all I know is what Wendy said that time about her experience on the show. I mean we kinda seen something similar to this with Tamar. I mean she kept getting those being difficult edits to the point Val had to step in because it was getting out of hand.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, spanana said:

I think the latter was "allowed" because I don't think they were often alone, or ever outside of DWTS stuff when she was younger.  For the most part wherever Z went when she was underage, so did one of her parents.  That continued for a time after she was 18.  So if Z was somewhere and so was Val, you could find her mother or father as well.  Val also used to refer to her mother as his "west coast mom".  Maybe after she was an adult there was a time or two where they might have been in public without a parent (though still around friends so not alone exactly), but her parents were everywhere.  Also I remember at one point her dad yelling at fans online for the shipping and telling them it was creepy.  Val also referred to her "little boyfriend" during DWTS in his book.  He was front and center at most shows.  Look up her name next to Trevor Jackson and you will find plenty.

Yes, I remember Zendaya having a boyfriend around this time and her parents esp. her father would be everywhere with her but like I said its def. documented proof out there where I can see why some thought it was something more going on between Val and Zendaya. I dont I cant explain it, he treated Zendaya or atleast acted differently around her than Laurie and they were both the same age. I don't know whatever is had just be Val being overwhelm and forgetting that Zendaya was a minor. I mean she was the first partner he had that was a ringer and took him far in the competition and I believe he may have felt some kinda way about it without really considering hey this is a kid. Im not saying that he acted on anything because I strongly believe he didnt but their was def. different vibe with her.

Edited by vdw84
12 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

Yes, I remember Zendaya having a boyfriend around this time and her parents esp. her father would be everywhere with her but like I said its def. documented proof out there where I can see why some thought it was something more going on between Val and Zendaya. I dont I cant explain it, he treated Zendaya or atleast acted differently around her than Laurie and they were both the same age. I don't know whatever is had just be Val being overwhelm and forgetting that Zendaya was a minor. I mean she was the first partner he had that was a ringer and took him far in the competition and I believe he may have felt some kinda way about it without really considering hey this is a kid. Im not saying that he acted on anything because I strongly believe he didnt but their was def. different vibe with her.

Took my response to the general thread.

9 hours ago, vdw84 said:

Im no fan of Wendy Williams but she kinda exposed them on her show, now some may say that Wendy Williams was just being her bitter usual self and I can agree with that but what she said does seem accurate and not too far fetch as i  have heard this before. She said when she was on the show, they gave her a script on how they wanted her to act and that was act like the ghetto, angry black woman and she said she confronted her partner who was Tony about this script she was giving and she said that he told her that his wife told him that he should have been upfront with her about how the show works.

I wouldn't believe one word that spewed out of Wendy Williams hateful mouth, especially about DWTS.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

I wouldn't believe one word that spewed out of Wendy Williams hateful mouth, especially about DWTS.

Yeah but I do believe this because Wendy can get sued for deformation for saying something like that about highly popular tv show on major network and the fact that she brought he Tony in the equation too. I mean Wendy is alot things, trust me I dont care for her either but she isnt about to say or do anything to ruin her career. At the end of the day she is smart business woman that aint about to mess up her money.

I mean even Tony said in an interview awhile back that one of the reasons he may never return to dwts is because he didnt like the direction of the show and its some things that didnt set well with him about how they do things bts. I just wonder did what Wendy Williams say have anything to do with this?

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

Yeah but I do believe this because Wendy can get sued for deformation for saying something like that about highly popular tv show on major network and the fact that she brought he Tony in the equation too. I mean Wendy is alot things, trust me I dont care for her either but she isnt about to say or do anything to ruin her career. At the end of the day she is smart business woman that aint about to mess up her money.

I mean even Tony said in an interview awhile back that one of the reasons he may never return to dwts is because he didnt like the direction of the show and its some things that didnt set well with him about how they do things bts. I just wonder did what Wendy Williams say have anything to do with this?

Seriously? So Tony, who put in many seasons on the show being an escort to older women and dealing with crappy partners.....the same Tony who put up with Kate Gosselin.....not only supposedly claimed his wife told him how to do the job he'd been doing for many years, but also left the show because of an idiot like Wendy Williams? 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

Seriously? So Tony, who put in many seasons on the show being an escort to older women and dealing with crappy partners.....the same Tony who put up with Kate Gosselin.....not only supposedly claimed his wife told him how to do the job he'd been doing for many years, but also left the show because of an idiot like Wendy Williams? 

No, im not saying that he left because of Wendy Williams. Im saying that him leaving may have something to do with what Wendy Williams talking about. Its alot of bts that we as the viewers dont know and Wendy shed some light on some thing buts really I think most of us knew that alot of stuff on this show and many reality shows is very scripted.

Im telling u when dwts is officially off the air, I would love for someone to do a tell-all-book. I bet it be so much that will blow our minds about this show.

• Love 1
On 2018-10-31 at 5:41 PM, Toonces464 said:

To you it's exhaustingly bad. That doesn't mean it's bad or that other people think it's bad.

Every season there's always a faction of fans that think the show sucks and should be canceled because their favorite celeb was eliminated or didn't win, or their favorite pro wasn't used, dating all the way back to Season 1. Yet here we are 27 seasons later and the show is still going strong.

I'm not watching the show I might catch the odd YouTube but frankly there are so many better programs on tv these days that eventing into ABC isn't worth my time.  I saw the road show because I got free tickets but it is also not very good.  I will take a good Tango show or a Ballet over this. 

• Love 1