Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: MAFS: Happily Ever After?

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

For real. But I don't care if they have to be a bit uncomfortable since they know what they signed up for. They may have to squirm to earn -& that's okay.

At least, now that they're pregnant, hopefully Dr. Pepper won't send them back to sexy yoga!

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

At least, now that they're pregnant, hopefully Dr. Pepper won't send them back to sexy yoga!

I could see them pushing all the couples into doing some kind of "activities" to "promote intimacy". 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I could see them pushing all the couples into doing some kind of "activities" to "promote intimacy". 

I think the others are clear, Pastor Cal just wants the Dodd's to get real and have an argument so his activities will cause friction. Dr Trauma seems to want the Pierre's to remain married so as much as she probably wants to punch Jephte in the head she will try to guilt them into staying together. So the DeMarco's are the lucky recipients of the sexologist and her intimate probing which is ironic as the are the ones who have been married longer then a minute so have it down while the others have admitted their 'intimacy' has suffered due to pregnancy and being paired with an immature jackass who protects his wife by cheating. Unless there is more couple meetups I think each couple only deals with 'their' expert from the previews.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I think the others are clear, Pastor Cal just wants the Dodd's to get real and have an argument so his activities will cause friction. Dr Trauma seems to want the Pierre's to remain married so as much as she probably wants to punch Jephte in the head she will try to guilt them into staying together. So the DeMarco's are the lucky recipients of the sexologist and her intimate probing which is ironic as the are the ones who have been married longer then a minute so have it down while the others have admitted their 'intimacy' has suffered due to pregnancy and being paired with an immature jackass who protects his wife by cheating. Unless there is more couple meetups I think each couple only deals with 'their' expert from the previews.

"Expert logic"  (which is an oxymoron reg. morons)

• Love 3

What the crap Pastor Cal!? You can’t wait to see Danielle cry? Yeah, we get it! You, your other “expert” friends, and Ashley all believe there is no way the Dodds aren’t fighting behind closed doors. They must be not communicating. They must be miserable. You want miserable? Look toward Jepthe. If he muttered his euphemism for screwing around one more time I was going to go nerf gun Elvis on my TV.  I guess getting back to himself means getting himself onto someone else. I don’t think Shawneice is all that and a bag of wigs but can’t you keep your pants on a couple of months while you’re get stuff sorted out? Anthony seems like he’d like Ashley to simply take a breath and just relax a bit. Heck that’s how I feel watching her. She seems like she wanted the “experts” to tell Anthony she was right and he needed to change. I get wanting him to be serious at times but it can’t be your way all the time. I’m enjoying her so much less than I thought I would. 

• Love 8
On 11/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, humbleopinion said:

Good job "experts"...took exactly 1 couples exercise for you to divide the couples...Danielle looked like she was a deer in the headlights when Ashley called their marriage bullshit...Bobby was holding his tongue, remembering his gentlemanly manners pretending to enjoy the appetizers and drinks...

Bobby and Danielle will circle the wagons and be a strong defense to the others' snide remarks and shade...having just survived the Dallas season with Dave's and Amber's withering looks and eye rolling.

Anthony knows he can't temper Ashley's comments, nor will he try...Anthony will not come off well at all.

Jephte is his own worse nightmare, a some time father, unable to live in the same household as Laura Denise because he and Shawniece cannot continue their sham of a marriage.

His tears are real and while you feel for the guy, is he really in a head space for more SM blasting?...

Shawniece doesn't need Jephte and his tears may also be reflecting the realization that the baby will thrive with or without him...

Spa time versus a sad game of corn hole..I call bullshit!

On 11/2/2018 at 1:56 PM, Sterling said:

What did Jephte mean about social media backlash?  What were people saying about him on SM that was so bad?  Did he not realize, when he accepted the check from TLC, that it was for a reality show, and that this is part of the deal?

Jephte said early on that he was disappointed in Shawniece's appearance, because he was hoping for an Instagram supermodel.  

So dude just ain't right to me.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:05 AM, Racj82 said:

Literally everything said hear (and our once great podcast) is what was said to him.

He's an asshole. He doesn't deserve her. He's a mommas boy. So on and so on. 

If one doesn't believe they will ever come off that way on tv, they will be surprised or pissed. And then there is the whole it's the editing crutch people use. He never liked being called out for anything. He wont want strangers doing it either.

I don't care if they may be try to shake up Bobby and Danielle for drama. There is nothing there if they don't. No conflict is boring as fuck to watch. I don't need them to yell and fight. That's not even really what's being expected of them. Just show some emotions. Open up. Express yourselves. Just do something. 

Fast forward material if I ever saw one.

Plenty of people over on Lipstick Alley dragged Jephte as well, and rightfully so.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that he wasn't feeling Shawniece like that from the very beginning. (Look at the reaction he had when he got a lap dance from Shawniece at the wedding reception.) Yet, not only did he decide to remain married on Decision Day, but he knocked her up! So, he blocked himself from being able to make a clean break from Shawniece especially now there is a baby involved. (He knows full well about the implications about papa being a rolling stone, and he is recreating that dynamic anyway.)  I don't have much sympathy for him. 

On 11/3/2018 at 8:05 AM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Ironic, isn't it, that Ashley [the one who was "married" to Dave] last season actually *wanted* a 'honeymoon baby' --and as he was fond of repeatedly saying, they were having sex every night and sometimes in the morning.

I still can't believe he said that. We did not need to know that type of detail.

• Love 1