Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: MAFS: Happily Ever After?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Shawniece and Jephte- Laura Denise

Ashley and Anthony-Baby Girl Petta-D'Amico

Danielle and Bobby-Baby Girl Dodd

Mazel tov and Yippee!

Was it officially announced that they are all having girls? I know Anthony posted an Instagram story today of the baby shower and there were pink balloons and stuff. And it looked like Bobby & Danielle are having a girl based off of the shoes in their announcement - just wasn’t sure if it was officially stated 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JAndy said:

Was it officially announced that they are all having girls? I know Anthony posted an Instagram story today of the baby shower and there were pink balloons and stuff. And it looked like Bobby & Danielle are having a girl based off of the shoes in their announcement - just wasn’t sure if it was officially stated 

If you ask an OB/Gyn, they might admit that if "mistakes" are made about the sex of an unborn child, it's more likely to be misidentified as a girl. That's because, when they do an ultrasound, they look for external organs to determine the sex -and if they don't find them, they assume it's a girl. (Occasionally an unborn boy's organs haven't "descended" yet, or the position in the womb conceals them during ultrasounds).

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

If you ask an OB/Gyn, they might admit that if "mistakes" are made about the sex of an unborn child, it's more likely to be misidentified as a girl. That's because, when they do an ultrasound, they look for external organs to determine the sex -and if they don't find them, they assume it's a girl. (Occasionally an unborn boy's organs haven't "descended" yet, or the position in the womb conceals them during ultrasounds).

There are NIPT now that can be done that are something like 99% accurate with gender. 

Isnt there also the distinct 3 lines for a girl? I have a daughter and had to have a ton of ultrasounds during my pregnancy because I had a minor complication. She was never shy about showing her private parts ?. I remember the ultrasound tech pointing out the 3 lines a number of times. (I really wanted a girl and was like paranoid she’d “turn into” a boy at some point) 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JAndy said:

There are NIPT now that can be done that are something like 99% accurate with gender. 

Isnt there also the distinct 3 lines for a girl? I have a daughter and had to have a ton of ultrasounds during my pregnancy because I had a minor complication. She was never shy about showing her private parts ?. I remember the ultrasound tech pointing out the 3 lines a number of times. (I really wanted a girl and was like paranoid she’d “turn into” a boy at some point) 

The type of ultrasound that's done depends on circumstances.

If the facility has the most sophisticated scans available and the patient is willing to pay extra for them, the accuracy is much higher. But unless there is reason to think something is wrong with the fetus, use of more sophisticated scans isn't automatic. (Unless of course, insurance has now begun paying for the more sophisticated scans in all cases -- and I know that wasn't true 8 months ago.) 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

The type of ultrasound that's done depends on circumstances.

If the facility has the most sophisticated scans available and the patient is willing to pay extra for them, the accuracy is much higher. But unless there is reason to think something is wrong with the fetus, use of more sophisticated scans isn't automatic. (Unless of course, insurance has now begun paying for the more sophisticated scans in all cases -- and I know that wasn't true 8 months ago.) 

Ah ok. My insurance paid for it, but I don’t know if it was just because of my issue. Although there was nothing wrong with her, it was more me. ??‍♀️ 

Maybe it just depends on insurance/the office. My office had the machines in office. 

• Love 1

This happened to my brother. My oldest nephew (who is almost 8) was supposed to be a girl. They had a name picked out and everything. There was much confusion all around when he was born (even the doctor said "This has never happened to me"). They now have three boys and no girls.

Edited by redpencil
  • Love 1

I knew a young woman who was told she was going to have twin boys. She delivered a girl. And demanded to know where her other baby was. It was pretty strange. She had the boys' names all picked out, and I had some personalized hats made for them! I never asked what she did with them!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Porkchop said:

I knew a young woman who was told she was going to have twin boys. She delivered a girl. And demanded to know where her other baby was. It was pretty strange. She had the boys' names all picked out, and I had some personalized hats made for them! I never asked what she did with them!

That is so weird! Especially because they thought there was another baby in there. Imagine? 

Anyway I guess you never know. Although now with the blood tests things are more accurate. I found out at 12 weeks what we were having and it was correct. 

But on the show I am excited to see it! I wish this show was on at 9 and honeymoon island was on at 10. I don’t really care to watch that one. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JAndy said:

I guess you never know. Although now with the blood tests things are more accurate. I found out at 12 weeks what we were having and it was correct. 

But on the show I am excited to see it! I wish this show was on at 9 and honeymoon island was on at 10. I don’t really care to watch that one. 

I'd think that production should be picking up the medical tabs for these couples, and (of course) paying for the best prenatal care possible. 

...Then again, I thought MAFS would at least do background checks and avoid selecting anyone with felony convictions or warrants in their backgrounds. And those same people are making decisions here.

So, maybe not. Maybe they are really, really cheap a-wholes. 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 7

Now they have blood tests that you can take as early as 12 weeks to determine the sex of the baby... but when my sister had my nephew (who is now 6), the doctors had told her it was a girl all along. She had a c-section and they pulled out a boy.

I am guessing Baby Dodd is a girl just based on their pregnancy announcement (pink on the sign and baby girl shoes)

• Love 1

I just wanted Bobby and Danielle to know that my hubby and I have been married 27 years this December and we have had maybe 10-11 (at most) arguments in our entire marriage. So we totally are living the possibility of having a marriage   free of termoil. We also came into this marriage with 2 children from me and 4 from him, he then adopted my children. I could not adopt his as their Mother was and is in the picture. We even get along with his ex wife and her husband because we all love our kids and now 15 grandchildren. So Bobby and Danielle don’t let them bother you, let it bring you closer. We have heard the same thing sooo many times also! All my respect to you two and congratulations on the baby girl!

Edited by Sandys3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sandys3 said:

I just wanted Bobby and Danielle to know that my hubby and I have been married 27 years this December and we have had maybe 10-11 (at most) arguments in our entire marriage. So we totally are living the possibility of having a marriage   free of termoil. We also came into this marriage with 2 children from me and 4 from him, he then adopted my children. I could not adopt his as their Mother was and is in the picture. We even get along with his ex wife and her husband because we all love our kids and now 15 grandchildren. So Bobby and Danielle don’t let them bother you, let it bring you closer. We have heard the same thing sooo many times also! All my respect to you two and congratulations on the baby girl!

Oh whoopie doo for you!

I'm sorry, I'm joking. It's totally possible to have a argument free marriage. Doesn't mean there wont be issues or disagreements. It just means that a couple can get through them without actually fighting.

With the other couples, people just don't want to hear that. Everyone else is being open and the happy sunny couple over here have no issues whatsoever. It's the petty side of people but it's real.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

No due dates mentioned for the ones still expecting.

Ashley said that Anthony was going to look at the gender on Sept 1st and that was exactly 5 months (he had thought it was 6 months but calculated wrong) so I would guess she is due around Christmas? and Danielle said that she was 2 weeks behind Ashley. 

I wonder if one of the reasons that Danielle and Bobby are so happy is cost of living/money. I saw his home cost him under $150k, they both have decent jobs so hey must have a good chunk of disposable income. Danielle and Bobby have a 3 bedroom suburban home and yard, so having a baby is not as stressful as Living in Chicago or Boston where cost of living and housing is s expensive. It is stressful having a baby but for Danielle and Bobby there is not much change or worry in their lives. The other 2 couples have to worry about finding a bigger place to live and the costs. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I wonder if one of the reasons that Danielle and Bobby are so happy is cost of living/money. I saw his home cost him under $150k, they both have decent jobs so hey must have a good chunk of disposable income. Danielle and Bobby have a 3 bedroom suburban home and yard, so having a baby is not as stressful as Living in Chicago or Boston where cost of living and housing is s expensive. It is stressful having a baby but for Danielle and Bobby there is not much change or worry in their lives. The other 2 couples have to worry about finding a bigger place to live and the costs. 

I feel like the reason they are so happy is because both of them are low conflict. Or maybe Bobby is - if I were Danielle and someone was doing everything for me I’d be happy too. 

I also feel like they do have some issues, even if it’s minor. Danielle doesn’t share her feelings, etc. 

You can also raise a child in an apartment. People do it in big cities all the time and it’s fine. 

• Love 7

WARNING I have my grumpy pants on, if you want rainbows and lollipops this post is not for you.

Well this was even worse then I expected.

Shawneice & Jephte - Poor Shawneice, Jephte is still a major jerk they are a year into marriage and he is still so closed off, if Laura was not here he would have bailed long ago and Shawneice knows it. How he can spin that he was trying to protect her while she was going through a high risk pregnancy by going out and sleeping with other woman is mindblowing to me. I do not think they will ever put their rings back on, hopefully they work on co-parenting because I think that is the best it is going to get for them.

Danielle & Bobby - I feel like Bobby is going to blow real soon now the sex has dried up, there is a simmering resentment as he is still Danielle's slave and doesn't even get her company let along intimacy. She works, eats goes to bed and then spends the weekends in bed as well, if she can still work fulltime then surely she can drag her butt out of bed sometimes. The body language on them during the marriage rating session was strange, they both had crossed legs away from each other even Shawneice and Jephte were touching. I get the impression that as long as the world thinks their marriage is perfect then they are going to be the perfect couple in public that ends up miserable when home alone. Sorry if you have lost the intimacy 4 months into your relationship that is an issue especially because it is only going to get harder with a newborn.

Ashley & Anthony - they seem to at least have a real marriage, yes they annoy each other at times but they know the other person and made a rational decision to become parents unlike the other participants.

I think it is a real stretch to say they have 5 successful marriages, just because they haven't filed for divorce yet doesn't make it a success. This show just reinforces that you need to know your partner before bringing a baby into the mix.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Danielle & Bobby - I feel like Bobby is going to blow real soon now the sex has dried up, there is a simmering resentment as he is still Danielle's slave and doesn't even get her company let along intimacy. She works, eats goes to bed and then spends the weekends in bed as well, if she can still work fulltime then surely she can drag her butt out of bed sometimes. The body language on them during the marriage rating session was strange, they both had crossed legs away from each other even Shawneice and Jephte were touching. I get the impression that as long as the world thinks their marriage is perfect then they are going to be the perfect couple in public that ends up miserable when home alone. Sorry if you have lost the intimacy 4 months into your relationship that is an issue especially because it is only going to get harder with a newborn.

Hah, my husband said the first time they have a real fight it's going to be such a blowout that the cops will show up, LOL.

I loved the look on Ashley's face when Bobby and Danielle both rated each other a 10.  It was like "I smell BS", LOL.  I agree with you about the strange body language between them.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Yeah No said:
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

Hah, my husband said the first time they have a real fight it's going to be such a blowout that the cops will show up, LOL.

I loved the look on Ashley's face when Bobby and Danielle both rated each other a 10.  It was like "I smell BS", LOL.  I agree with you about the strange body language between them.

Yet their body language with Pastor Cal when they were all 3 eating supper was very affectionate and cute.  The show has made this HUGE deal out of the fact these 2 don't argue.  So what?  Hey experts...I'd rather see two people who get along than the manipulation and mind games the other two couples this season were playing.   If I were Danielle & Bobbie I'd tell everyone to f*ck off.  I don't think Danielle is lazy or taking advantage of Bobbie and I also believe Bobbie likes to do things to make his wife's life easier.  What's wrong with that?  I'm sure Bobbie is plenty capable of saying enough is enough if he feels she's taking advantage of him.  And IMO, it's obvious Danielle loves Bobbie.  She lights up everytime he's there.

• Love 10

I don't think Shawniece and Jephte will make it work. I agree with everyone else that is saying that if not for this baby he would have been gone long ago.

Danielle & Bobby seem like they don't want to be on this show.

I'm guessing Ashley and Danielle are due around January. Anthony had mentioned Sept 1 would be the 5 month mark and Danielle was just a few weeks behind Ashley.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

I don't think Shawniece and Jephte will make it work. I agree with everyone else that is saying that if not for this baby he would have been gone long ago.

That's exactly right. Jephte will probably stick around until the baby is born, then he's outta there. 

1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

Danielle & Bobby seem like they don't want to be on this show.

Exactly that. I think I see a change in tone from them, but not so much toward each other (although Bobby definitely misses his "happy place"!)

--It's more like they're fed up with the cameras, the "experts," the other couples, and "production," but they have to go through the motions to pay off Danielle's debt before the baby comes.  

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

Also, I've never been pregnant so idk but Danielle claims to be so sick... seemingly in the present tense but we never saw any of it. She was still doing everything and looked fine. Did the camera just catch her in the good times? It's night sickness?

When I was pregnant, I was able to power through but I felt like shit. I’m a teacher and I wanted to die some days, but I always came to work and tried my best. Although, some of the kids were able to figure it out before I told - so I guess I didn’t do a great job. I mostly had to eat something. Pretzels would make me feel better. She just may be hiding it well? 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

Also, I've never been pregnant so idk but Danielle claims to be so sick... seemingly in the present tense but we never saw any of it. She was still doing everything and looked fine. Did the camera just catch her in the good times? It's night sickness?

That was one of the weird things I caught (along with the fact that they feel like a “Stepford Couple” repeat after me: We. Are. A. 10/10) From what I see Danielle seemed to be able to cook/eat dinner without any signs of crippling nausea, she can work full time and sit thru a manicure and go for drinks, sit thru interviews etc at the resort, all without any sign of illness.. 

In my experience when I had ‘morning sickness’ it wasn’t at all convenient and it had me house bound for the first 5 months. Unfortunately there was only one time I wasn’t feeling sick and that was when I was sleeping. 

Also im pretty sure I caught Bobby early on saying he hoped she would be able to fall in love with him eventually...so they are having unprotected sex to bring a human into this world but he’s not sure she even loves him? So strange. 

Jephtee and Shawnice are just one hot mess. From day GO.

The other couple...I always forget their names...pedantic Pete and fertile Francis. He would drive me potty with his overanalysing and rules system for answering any questions she has for him. Albeit, I'm quite sure her questions come fast and too furious for his overly stimulated brain. Just answer with what you can man! Bloody exhausting. Imagine them at a dinner party?  I feel like they would bring up their personal gripes all the time and make it awkward all night.

• Love 2

I never liked Ashley much. There's something very negative about her energy. She's a loudmouth and reading between the lines in what Anthony said, a nag. I couldn't be married to her. She became almost immediately indignant when it was even suggested that someone would rate their current relationship a 10. I think she and Anthony have big problems in their marriage (mostly communication) and I actually don't see them making it long-term. This is a Band-aid baby.

The only simmering resentment that I see is not from Bobby, it's from the other couples who are mad at/jealous of Bobby and Danielle. I don't get that at all. Bobby and Danielle are clearly still in the honeymoon phase, let them be great. Eyes on your own paper. Couples who don't rip each others' throats out do exist.

Jephte was never into Shawniece, ever. I have no idea what his deal is or why he agreed to stay married only to step out with other women. He's weird.

• Love 10

So Jephte gets depressed over SM backlash & soothes himself by cheating on Shawniece.  Yeah okay fuck boy.  Using depression as his crutch for cheating was an insult to people suffering; he's a dick bag & can shove it with his fake ass tears.

He's all into wanting that baby, but could care less about his wife, which shows his character -or lack thereof. She's just a damn receptacle for the kid to him. Good luck parenting with that kind of person Shawniece.

I wonder who gets custody of KeKe.

Geesh Ashley's reaction over the ratings - if that wasn't wonky editing pissed much?  So threatened over nothing.

And if their issues aren't also editing they are at risk. She's getting her long awaited baby so Anthony might be history within a few years at best.

I still maintain Danielle & Bobby do have issues; they're either not acknowledging it or are just communicating well enough to not be problem issues.  I also still believe there's an imbalance in their relationship that will come to a head at some point.

Bobby's probably already trying to lactate...

• Love 9

I know they are having a baby, but I seriously wish Shawniece and Jephte were not on this show. It's so painful to watch them. Again.

I think Anthony and Ashley are exactly the same as last time. She runs him. I still like them. I think it's funny she signed up for this because she seemed reluctant to share with the experts the last go around when it became obvious they were just trying to stir up shit. I feel like Bobby and Danielle feel the same. Maybe everyone just wants MAFS money to pay for diapers and daycare?!?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I still maintain Danielle & Bobby do have issues; they're either not acknowledging it or are just communicating well enough to not be problem issues.  I also still believe there's an imbalance in their relationship that will come to a head at some point.

Bobby's probably already trying to lactate...

That sums it up for me, the relationship is so imbalanced at some point Bobby is going to need Danielle to step up and do something for him, it does not need to be a role reversal where she becomes the giver all the time but just something that takes some of the burden off Bobby. It struck me while they were preparing for Pastor Cal that Bobby was preparing all the stuff while Danielle just stood there awkwardly, she didn't even set the table or offer to do anything. It is small gestures like that I think could make a difference long term.

To me they come across as fake to the other couples with their everything is perfect speil. No relationship is perfect their is times your partner annoys you or doesn't quite understand what you need in the moment that is normal while the other couples were being real in their struggles  they were getting nothing back. It clearly annoyed Bobby he was red faced and his veins were popping yet he sat their with a forced smile saying nope we are perfect. Their are times when you can see Bobby holding his feelings back, he looks down and goes silent I hope that in private he feels free to express what is bothering him because on film it looks like his feelings are just being swept aside so his marriage appears  perfect.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

I know they are having a baby, but I seriously wish Shawniece and Jephte were not on this show. It's so painful to watch them. Again.

I think Anthony and Ashley are exactly the same as last time. She runs him. I still like them. I think it's funny she signed up for this because she seemed reluctant to share with the experts the last go around when it became obvious they were just trying to stir up shit. I feel like Bobby and Danielle feel the same. Maybe everyone just wants MAFS money to pay for diapers and daycare?!?

I like Ashley & Anthony too. They just seem like a normal couple to me. Someone else said that this baby is a bandaid baby - meh I don’t really see that. Their fights seem to be things that “normal” couple fight about. Sure she is a little high strung and he’s a bit goofy but I think they work. ??‍♀️ they remind me a bit of me and my husband and we are fine 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

To me they come across as fake to the other couples with their everything is perfect speil. No relationship is perfect their is times your partner annoys you or doesn't quite understand what you need in the moment that is normal while the other couples were being real in their struggles  they were getting nothing back. It clearly annoyed Bobby he was red faced and his veins were popping yet he sat their with a forced smile saying nope we are perfect. Their are times when you can see Bobby holding his feelings back, he looks down and goes silent I hope that in private he feels free to express what is bothering him because on film it looks like his feelings are just being swept aside so his marriage appears  perfect.

Something about them is disingenuous to me, even if it's just 'this is the angle the show is playing but is not necessarily true'. They just seem 'off' a bit.

Their pregnancy is also kind of weird, given neither wanted one right away, & neither seem like the 'reckless' types to have something unplanned happen. Of course it could be the case. Or what if they were only getting on this next show if she turned up pregnant? They would've been too boring w/o a pregnancy. So it could also be - this is TV, these are people getting married on TV, they're most likely getting paid a lot more for this go around, some people will do almost anything if enough money is involved, & I am a bonafide cynic.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4

Ashley seemed like she was pissed that she and Anthony are clearly not the "darling couple" of the series anymore and have been outdone on that score by Bobby and Danielle.  Isn't she the one that's a little competitive?  I got the impression that her intensity and "dagger eyes" had something to do with hormones.  Bobby and Danielle even acknowledged that they were still basically in "the honeymoon phase" and that they knew it probably wouldn't stay that way forever.  If my husband and I were on this show when we were engaged or newly married and still in that phase we probably would have gagged everyone too.

P.S.  I never thought Ashley and Anthony were all that in love with each other.  I think they like each other a whole lot but it never went over into the "head over heels" category of Bobby and Danielle.  Ashley was so intent on having a baby that she was really trying to make it happen but it didn't.  That's another reason for her obvious jealousy of B and D.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 4

Ashley must feel the show is paying her to express her opinions so she can bypass any good manners and call bullshit on Bobby and Danielle.

You can see by Bobby's redness and curt TH that he didn't abide by her frankness so well.

Don't think Danielle or Bobby were ready for Ashley's negativity.

The show was actually a bummer.

• Love 5

@Yeah No - do you remember Ashley’s parents? The ones who were never married but had been together for like 30 years? Ashley seems a lot like her mom to me - kind of a ball buster on the exterior but loyal till the end - ride or die type. I don’t think she’s warm but she she is caring and committed. (Wait a sec - are we still talking about Dave??!??)

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

@Yeah No - do you remember Ashley’s parents? The ones who were never married but had been together for like 30 years? Ashley seems a lot like her mom to me - kind of a ball buster on the exterior but loyal till the end - ride or die type. I don’t think she’s warm but she she is caring and committed. (Wait a sec - are we still talking about Dave??!??)

Yes, I do remember her parents, but I forgot that they were never married.  I think Ashley is a major pain in the ass and it has started to get to Anthony.  I think a lot of us saw that coming during their season.

• Love 2

Ashley better pull it back because Bobby will not let her attack Danielle any further past the initial surprise salvo at the meet and greet...Ricky Bobby will not tolerate such discourteous attacks on his wife...even if it is from another MAFS mother.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I never liked Ashley much. There's something very negative about her energy. She's a loudmouth and reading between the lines in what Anthony said, a nag. I couldn't be married to her. She became almost immediately indignant when it was even suggested that someone would rate their current relationship a 10. I think she and Anthony have big problems in their marriage (mostly communication) and I actually don't see them making it long-term. This is a Band-aid baby.

The only simmering resentment that I see is not from Bobby, it's from the other couples who are mad at/jealous of Bobby and Danielle. I don't get that at all. Bobby and Danielle are clearly still in the honeymoon phase, let them be great. Eyes on your own paper. Couples who don't rip each others' throats out do exist.

Jephte was never into Shawniece, ever. I have no idea what his deal is or why he agreed to stay married only to step out with other women. He's weird.

Agree with all of this! Ashley comes off as harsh and judgemental. Who cares if D&B are in their HM phase.

Everyone is jealous of D&B, just leave them alone...

And yes, I agree that Jephte was never into Shawniece- I feel bad for her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I think Ashley is a major pain in the ass

I think Ashley is someone that got a bad edit, especially because they were a little boring because they mostly got along. I remember that horrible "expert" Rachel showing up and Ashley was like, "everything is great!", and then Rachel started planting seeds of doubt in her mind. This show creates drama where none exists.

I think Ashley and Anthony are fine, and they are a nice balance to each other. They've been together for two years, which is well past the expiration date for people who are just staying together past decision day to avoid social media blow back. Besides, she is not the only person to call bullshit on the "everything is perfect and we never argue" Dodds, she is just more upfront about it. Is it bitchy? Yes. I still like her, and I like her and Anthony together. I hope this show doesn't destroy that.

• Love 9
On 10/31/2018 at 10:01 AM, Yeah No said:

Yep..my husband is saying the same. He thinks the trigger will be when she criticizes him for not doing something and he blows up about how he does everything else. Bobby and Daniele will not last for sure. Too early for baby popping. They have no foundation 

• Love 3

I hated that the "experts" had them not only rate their marriages, but to do it in front of the other couples.  Hopefully both Anthony and Jepthe will get to know the real Ricky Bobby and the three of them will create a new friendship circle.  I really want all three couples to be happy and hope that the "experts" don't destroy their opportunities for happiness.  Of course, the couples all agreed to be on the show so they are on notice that things can go horribly wrong at any moment.

I thought the resort was beautiful.

• Love 8

Why couldn't Ashley take a cue from Shawniece and play nice?

Shawniece could have lost her good manners and asked Danielle what's up with her brows...but she didn't...Shawniece is a person who has some tact.

Notice how she skirted around accusing Bobby and Danielle signing on for the second show for the money...so soon after their MAFS SEASON?

Isn't that the reason the other 2 couples signed on...for the financial gain?

Hope this won't be another ganging up on Danielle by the Ashley and Shawniece taking the place of Amber and Mia.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I hated that the "experts" had them not only rate their marriages, but to do it in front of the other couples. 

I hate that whole exercise in general and feel there is nothing to be gained by playing other than hurt feelings and drama. I personally think Jephte had the correct answer - not to play their stupid evil game.....

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I hate that whole exercise in general and feel there is nothing to be gained by playing other than hurt feelings and drama. I personally think Jephte had the correct answer - not to play their stupid evil game.....

That's the only time I was with him. I agree with just don't play along.

23 minutes ago, scruffy73 said:

What happened to “HAPPILY”??

Definitely should've had more than one question mark at the end of their title.

• Love 6