Type keyword(s) to search

S13 E13: Game Day

ByTor
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Interestingly, she said it felt like something was in her eye.

Oh, I meant to comment, I had a couple corneal scratches (hard contact lenses are NOT fun!) in my lifetime, and they kind of do feel like something is in your eye.  I hope it got better fast!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Oh, I meant to comment, I had a couple corneal scratches (hard contact lenses are NOT fun!) in my lifetime, and they kind of do feel like something is in your eye.  I hope it got better fast!

Me too.  It is very painful.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

She better find out exactly what classes Erin took, and then do that. Plus start listening exclusively to NPR and maybe take a college class or two to interact with some grownups.

THANK YOU!

12 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Me too.  It is very painful.

BTDT, no more extended wear lenses for me.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

THANK YOU!

BTDT, no more extended wear lenses for me.

Same here.  Have to wear the dailies.  In my younger years I would cheat and wear them 2 days.  Now I take them out before bed.  New pair next morning.  No way I could sleep in them again.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well she took all the classes Erin did. For 2 years, not one. And she wasn’t the first cut in tc, she made it all the way through. I’m sorry, but this is as good as it gets. But I have no doubt that Kelli will put her in the team next year.

Wish it were different but I think you are right.  Kelli has shown way too much favoritism, hopefully she'll give up on trying to sell us on it and just do what she wants.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

She better find out exactly what classes Erin took, and then do that. Plus start listening exclusively to NPR and maybe take a college class or two to interact with some grownups.

I think she will never manage her weight issues. We’ve seen other girls struggle and none of them had gained 14 pounds in training camp as a rookie.

As for the rest, I don’t see her changing her “A plus plus Victoria” for anyone.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

When Jalyn was touching her eye, I was like, "Girl.....STOP!!!"

I kept thinking how I hope she’s washing her hands with soap and hot water repeatedly after touching her eye! Just in case it’s an infection!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

I kept thinking how I hope she’s washing her hands with soap and hot water repeatedly after touching her eye! Just in case it’s an infection!

Hopefully, she got rid of the eye make-up, primarily that eyeliner that she kept applying, as well. I have no idea if it ended up being an infection, but it definitely looked more serious than just common irritation, especially since her eye appeared to be swollen under her eyelid. It loosely reminds of when I first started wearing contacts. I could put them in, but it took me forever to learn how to take them out, and I would irritate the hell out of my eyes trying. Yet, I don't remember my eyes ever looking as bad as Jalyn's. I was getting twitchy just looking at it.  Poor girl!

I’m kind of sad this season is over. I felt bad for Lily. IMO, her cut was more due to the team only being able to have 36. 

Malena’s cut was very uncomfortable to watch. It does seem like Judy and Kelli strung her along by making her the last cut. 

Also, this year and in past seasons the episodes mainly focus on the strugglers so that when the actual team is announced, there are a few rookies we never get to know. I wish CMT would interview every TCC and put their backstory on the website. I would love to see more of the rookies dancing next to vets so we can see who really is “world class.”

• Love 8

Did any one but me think that Lacey's speech was a subtle message to VK?  I don't remember the exact wording, but something like my advise to TCCs is to listen to all of the DCCs.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I don't see Tina in the group pix at the end.  She always goes to all the alumni games and events.  If she didn't go to this that really says "poor loser" loud and clear.

Tina did not show up to this. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Opine said:

Did any one but me think that Lacey's speech was a subtle message to VK?  I don't remember the exact wording, but something like my advise to TCCs is to listen to all of the DCCs.

Yes, I thought that's exactly what it was. She mentioned being 18 when she tried out, but listened to what everyone had to say and took their advice. Even if it wasn't on purpose, it was a nice bit of editing by CMT to include it.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well she took all the classes Erin did. For 2 years, not one. And she wasn’t the first cut in tc, she made it all the way through. I’m sorry, but this is as good as it gets. But I have no doubt that Kelli will put her in the team next year.

Is Erin’s transformation solely credited to Kitty’s classes? Damn, they should have done a reality show on that. 

• Love 7
On 10/27/2018 at 7:32 PM, tinabee1967 said:

Thank you for the warning. I am expecting a better, more mature, much more dignified VK by the next audition. If she returns back as the bombastic and sophomoric girl she is now, DCCMTT has lost me as viewer.  Kelli&Judy will lose the last shred of respect I have for them currently IF they invite her to TCC. Not that my opinion matters.....it does not. BUT....if bunches of viewers feel the same way of their own volition, I am sure ratings will suffer. But, this season had high ratings, so.......

I can only hope that being told no (possibly for the first time in her life, especially in regards to something she REALLY wants) is only the first step to her maturing.  I doubt it since she still seems the same person we saw in Training Camp, but we'll see if the time between her cut and auditions next year brought about any lasting changes in her.  If it does, it will likely be good for her.

23 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

From what I've seen on her Instagram, she's BEEN taking many of the same classes and none have done her any good.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they didn't do her any good was that she didn't listen to any critiques and only expected praise.  THAT is a huge reason for the lack of improve.

18 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Oh, I REALLY hope that Kelli doesn't pull the same sh*t next year she did this year.  I hope that this year was a lesson for Kelli in that she can't be as blind to faults or expect people to ignore something just because she does.  Ripping the band-aid off hurts like the dickens, but it also helps with the healing.  In a way, I hope Kelli is very tough on Victoria next year, especially if Victoria goes in expecting the same kid glove treatment she got this year, but I doubt it.

14 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

If and when VK trys out, please give her a ghost edit. Give her the same respect the majority of this year's TCs received.

It will be more of a when she tries out, but life may bless us and intervene with Victoria, giving her a chance to actually grow up and learn to live life as an individual instead of someone under her mom's thumb without it being something horrible or that will totally break her.

10 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

Wish it were different but I think you are right.  Kelli has shown way too much favoritism, hopefully she'll give up on trying to sell us on it and just do what she wants.

I doubt that Kelli will give up on it because, from what we've seen, she doesn't think she WAS favoring Victoria in any way despite so much evidence to the contrary.  So many people were essentially outright telling her that Victoria needed to be cut for any and all reasons already listed, but she absolutely would not do it until she absolutely had to (and we could tell she didn't want to).  Even after Victoria left the office, Kelli said that "Anyone that says she's a shoo-in? That's bull.  She's worked hard."  Well, if the girl herself says it. . . (though I would STILL love it if one of the CMT cameras caught THAT little snippet during auditions!)

9 hours ago, rose711 said:

I think she will never manage her weight issues. We’ve seen other girls struggle and none of them had gained 14 pounds in training camp as a rookie.

As for the rest, I don’t see her changing her “A plus plus Victoria” for anyone.

Victoria's weight issues could definitely be managed, but only if SHE wants to manage them.  A lot of us are probably struggling with weight issues right now and sometimes it just takes the right dream or goal to get one's butt in gear to do so.  I wonder what Victoria's will be since being a DCC didn't seem to be it.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Is Erin’s transformation solely credited to Kitty’s classes? Damn, they should have done a reality show on that. 

I was glad they did a feature of Erin, because I didn't remember her until they showed the clip where she was tripping over herself last season.  She transformed everything, including her look.  Fun to really see the improvement!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

~snip~

Victoria's weight issues could definitely be managed, but only if SHE wants to manage them.  A lot of us are probably struggling with weight issues right now and sometimes it just takes the right dream or goal to get one's butt in gear to do so.  I wonder what Victoria's will be since being a DCC didn't seem to be it.

I know her weight could be managed. I don’t think she is capable of doing it. For example, she wasn’t willing to take help given to her by DCC management. I doubt she will ever change. 

Did her mother ever grow up that we have seen on camera? I think Victoria might double down on her over the top, head desk banging, clown crying mascara self.

Guess we will see next year if we decide to watch.

Im wondering if Victoria coming back is a reason Kashara is leaving. She was shown not wanting Victoria on the team.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

If I remember correctly, Erin said she took any and all prep classes possible, which, while it would include Kitty's classes, would likely include other classes by other instructors in other styles to not only get used to how other people taught but to get critiques from people who, especially at the beginning, don't know her and so could give her unbiased input.

9 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

From what I've seen on her Instagram, she's BEEN taking many of the same classes and none have done her any good.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they didn't do her any good was that she didn't listen to any critiques and only expected praise. 

Weren't the classes she took at Kitty's?  If that's the case, she probably did only get praise & no critiques.

• Love 3

Just finally getting around to watching the finale.  Lots going on in this episode.

The cuts ... sending for Lily and Malena on the field like that was brutal.  It was like an executioner went and got them.  I thought that was awful.  And I’ve always hated that the last night cuts never have a crowd to comfort them, or even get to say their goodbyes.  

Re: Lily ... I feel bad for Lily that they seemingly had plenty of feedback for her but didn’t really give it to her until they said goodbye. We saw so much slack and coddling going on with others (VK, Malena, Kristin) ... you couldn’t give this girl a quick office visit a couple weeks ago to give her a chance?  Strange.  And the abrupt way Kelly told her, and the lack of any emotion just shows they had no investment in her at all. Again, strange.  Why so much investment in some girls (okay, VK I get, but with Malena,  Kristin?) and zero in Lily?  Seemed cold, preferential, and unfair.  

Re: Malena ...  I read about her reaction before watching it, and it was much more meaningful than I expected.  Sure, she seems a little emotionally fragile and/or immature, but that really sucked for her.  And referencing my comment above, the disparity between the emotion and compassion shown (by both Kelli and Judy) to Malena versus Lily was significant.  I’m unclear as to why.  

Re: Charlotte’s announcement.  I personally didn’t mind it as much as others did.  I liked that the girls knew it was coming and were holding hands and seemingly got to savor the moment knowing it was coming.  

Btw ... Miranda looked really bottom heavy to me standing on the field the last night.  Was she that thick through the hips and thighs last year?  I’m starting to get Kitty’s Grandma Moses comment a bit more now.  Also, Daphne’s bottom ribs stick out so far when’s she’s dancing that it’s almost hard to look at.  Does anyone else see that?

Rookie Rachel and her voice still Bore. Me. To. Death.

Finally, we saw more of this rookie class in this one episode than we did in the entirety of the season. 

Oh, and PS, Kristin at the friends and family night ... What is up with that girl’s perpetual Debbie Downer frown?  Yes, I understand how hard it must have been for her to be there and I give her great credit for that.  But she had that face the entire dang Training Camp.  You see these pictures of her on her new squad and she’s adorable.  Where the heck was THAT girl during training camp?!  

Edited by ClosetDCCFan
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

I don't think so. Erin came from a classically trained background with a strong foundation in ballet. I think she just needed time to learn how to relax and not be so stiff. I'm not sure most dancers, without solid training, could do what she did so quickly. I was actually really surprised Erin didn't make show group---she is a really solid dancer in all areas. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I don't think so. Erin came from a classically trained background with a strong foundation in ballet. I think she just needed time to learn how to relax and not be so stiff. I'm not sure most dancers, without solid training, could do what she did so quickly. I was actually really surprised Erin didn't make show group---she is a really solid dancer in all areas. 

Someone above me said that VK already went to all the same classes, but while I think she did go to some, themajority of her prep was at Kitty’s (I could be wrong). Erin was everywhere and made a huge transformation. But also, erin’s Fundamentals are wildly better, so there is that. I was rooting for Ciara all season, But I think Erin is my fave. I’m happu for Brennan too, she deserves it and, for me, totally looks the part, but Erin is the real story they should have spent more time on. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WinkyFace said:

Someone above me said that VK already went to all the same classes, but while I think she did go to some, themajority of her prep was at Kitty’s (I could be wrong). Erin was everywhere and made a huge transformation. But also, erin’s Fundamentals are wildly better, so there is that. I was rooting for Ciara all season, But I think Erin is my fave. I’m happu for Brennan too, she deserves it and, for me, totally looks the part, but Erin is the real story they should have spent more time on. 

Ciara? Do you mean Cianna? 

On 10/27/2018 at 8:00 PM, hannahbanana said:

She has said on instagram (Oct. 11) that she is trying out in 2019 again. ?

2018-10-27 19.08.26.png

I watched the video, she dances heavy and she still looks like she is carrying the weight.  Since she says that she is trying out again, I am not sure if I will be watching next season.  I had my fill of her and Malena this season.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

I watched the video, she dances heavy and she still looks like she is carrying the weight.  Since she says that she is trying out again, I am not sure if I will be watching next season.  I had my fill of her and Malena this season.

I agree on both accounts. She really isn't a solid technical dancer and unfortunately, for her anyway, that translates. I really, really wish she would branch out from the studio she grew up in---she would benefit from fresh eyes and critiques. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, PBSLover said:

????

Kashara chose to not give her last sticker to Victoria. If she wanted her, she wouldn’t have said that Victoria doesn’t think before she speaks. She went way out on a limb to tell Kelli that she didn’t want victoria as a teammate.

Edited by rose711
Too many “she”
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

Weren't the classes she took at Kitty's?  If that's the case, she probably did only get praise & no critiques.

If that's the case, she needs to take more classes with other instructors and in different styles so she can get solid critiques and not only learn different styles, but get the critiques that both her home studio and Kitty WON'T give her.  If she can't handle that, she probably should stick with dancing as a hobby and not audition for any teams.

3 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Someone above me said that VK already went to all the same classes, but while I think she did go to some, the majority of her prep was at Kitty’s (I could be wrong). Erin was everywhere and made a huge transformation. But also, erin’s Fundamentals are wildly better, so there is that.

Victoria knows the basics but doesn't seem to have paid as much attention as she should have in those classes.  If she's serious about upping her game for next year, Victoria needs to go back to the basics at another studio and not only focus on proper technique and form, but work REALLY hard at listening to the teachers and take all their critiques to heart.  All the professional dancers I've heard talk about the situation actually LIKED having the teacher critique them because it meant the teacher was paying attention to them.  The dancers would also pay attention to the critiques that the OTHER dancers were getting and seeing if it could be applied to their OWN dancing.  Victoria certainly isn't doing any of that, from what I can see.

3 hours ago, rl27rl said:

I watched the video, she dances heavy and she still looks like she is carrying the weight.  Since she says that she is trying out again, I am not sure if I will be watching next season.  

I said it above and I'll say it again.  Victoria needs to change studios to one that will really break her dancing down to the basics and build her back up to the amazing dancer she CAN be (especially if they're honest with her).  That is, if Victoria realizes that critiques from an honest, caring teacher who knows what they're talking about and is willing to not only learn from those critiques, but apply them to her dancing.  Right now, I don't think she can do that.

2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I agree on both accounts. She really isn't a solid technical dancer and unfortunately, for her anyway, that translates. I really, really wish she would branch out from the studio she grew up in---she would benefit from fresh eyes and critiques. 

See above.  Victoria needs her dancing to be broken down to the basics and built back up, but that won't happen if she doesn't listen and won't hear anything but people singing her praises.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, rose711 said:

Kashara chose to not give her last sticker to Victoria. If she wanted her, she wouldn’t have said that Victoria doesn’t think before she speaks. She went way out on a limb to tell Kelli that she didn’t want victoria as a teammate.

Got it.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

All the professional dancers I've heard talk about the situation actually LIKED having the teacher critique them because it meant the teacher was paying attention to them.

Even Melissa Rycroft said so in one of the episodes.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, rl27rl said:

She said she wants to EARN her position! What BS, she EXPECTS Kelli to GIVE it to her. She isn't fooling anyone with that garbage reply!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jlc said:

She said she wants to EARN her position! What BS, she EXPECTS Kelli to GIVE it to her. She isn't fooling anyone with that garbage reply!

Oh, but being cut this year & having to come back next year counts as "earning" your boots & stars doesn't it? Mean Aunt Kelli made her go through TWO (Gasp) training camps (& hopefully many more, but doubt it) before putting her on the team. [Insert extreme eyeroll]

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 2

I am still rooting for Victoria.  I know that's not a popular opinion, but I actually see nothing but an exuberant 18 year old who needs to mature a bit.  I think she is very pretty, dances better than I could have ever hoped to, and will be a great DCC...when her time is right.  (yes I know some will say YEARS from now ...lol ) I want to see her get her weight under control, I want her to be healthy and I want her to be a DCC if that is her dream.  I want to see the young lady succeed :) 

Dayton...I think she's moved on.  She seems to be having the time of her life in Miami.  Kudos to her !!  Maybe she will come back in a couple of years...maybe she won't, but if she does, I will definitely still be pulling for her :) 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 8
On 10/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, bigskygirl said:

The best scene was when the late Megan F. told off Kelli and Judy when she was cut in Season 5. I have a hard time believing they wanted Megan in TC for a third time. I think it has Charlotte written all over it.

That was before I started watching.  Could you please give me a recap?

On 10/26/2018 at 7:46 PM, methadonna said:

Brilliant! <—- sorry, I thought I was writing a DCC bio and thus needed an exclamation point to punctuate every idea. 

This has all the makings of a country song title. Granted, I don’t know shit about country music, but I literally read it in my head to a melody. 

And, because I have the words for myself AND Victoria, I took a stab at it. (If I were a DCC or Teen Mom, I guess I’d film myself singing it while driving and then post it to Instagram (also while driving), but I’m not and I don’t, so you’ll have to just make up your own cliché of a country tune to hear it to. 

(DISCLAIMER: just like in all Law and Order episodes, the events and characters in this self-indulgent li’l country ballad ditty are totes fictional)

Don’t Let Your Daughters Grow Up to be Cheerleaders (inspired by @bombast)

She sat, stunned, mascara coating her face

For 18 years, she’d prepped for this place

A spot is yours, just fill out the form:

They’d promised her

Wouldn’t matter if she danced in everyone else’s space

Wouldn’t matter if she couldn’t get that waist

Blond hair, histrionically all over the place: she was a beautiful storm:

They’d promised of her

Mothers and fathers, don’t let your daughters limit their dreams to being cheerleaders 

She sat, not wanting to hear all the lead-up that would end with a “but”

Ten weeks of trying, don’t tell her she’s cut

A spot could be yours, but the job’s got to go

She thought they’d promised her

She’d spent a year on a lesser team, benched on her butt

Being a World Class DCC, she’d flip the script, —redemption; show them—; she knew in her gut

Now, at least she’d beat ‘em to the punch: No, ma’am, NO NO NO NO

Not what they’d promised her

Mothers and fathers, don’t let your daughters give up their jobs to be cheerleaders 

Four years, three full summers, heck, she’d devoted her adult life

Watched each friend advance a real career, grow up, become a mom, a boss, a wife

But she had a goal she’d set out to reach:

Though no one promised her

Inspirational! to fight and fight on through all of the strife

To achieve yes ma’ams and no pay, fit the mold, fit the shorts, maybe go under the knife

But giving up so much to wear so little: the lessons were rife; PERSISTENCE is the key, she now could teach

Because she’d promised herself

Mothers and fathers, don’t let your daughters waste their entire 20s to try to be underpaid, underdressed, autotronic walkdancing Madonna/whore dichotomies

Mothers and fathers, don’t let your daughters grow up to be cheerleaders

Bravo!  That was brilliant!  

• Love 1
On 10/28/2018 at 7:08 PM, Opine said:

And "put the team first". and something close to improving yourself

• Love 3
21 hours ago, rose711 said:

But per Judy...the veterans were on her side. 

meaning: we have to ooh & aah at Kelli’s favorite TCC.

6 hours ago, jlc said:

And she made sure Kelli understood she was disappointed in not making show group! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Dang, Victoria just turned 19 so she wasn't even a young 18 during training camp. I had always assumed she had just turned 18.

Screenshot_2018-10-30-12-56-10.png

She looks so pretty in that picture.   I know many disagree, but I think she is just gorgeous - of course, I’m from the generation where when I was growing up everything was all about big hair, big smiles, bright makeup, standing out, etc, - so maybe I think she’s pretty cause she has that type of look.   That used to be what the DCC was all about too - that real flashy, stand out, glamorous type beauty, but they seem to be moving away from it lately.  I know when the show first started that was still their brand, but I think the big screen has made having very little body fat more important than being  pretty when it comes to appearance.

• Love 4

Just cause Kashara chose not to give VK a sticker and didn’t feel she was ready for the squad doesn’t mean she’s going to retire because VK is going to re-audition.  Why on earth would a seasoned veteran who is a GL, in SG and the point dancer care so much about one rookie candidate?  She was asked her opinion by Kelli and said what she thought like any GL is supposed to do.

Amy didn’t feel that Ashley was ready for the squad either in that scene, is she going to retire if Ashley comes back?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

That was before I started watching.  Could you please give me a recap?

Meghan F. was taken into training camp for a 3rd time on Season 5.  They called her in one night and right away Kelli starts shaking her head to indicate that she was cut.  Meghan asked her why she would even take her into training camp again if all they were going to do was cut her.  She told K and J that they have no heart and K shut down the conversation.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Just cause Kashara chose not to give VK a sticker and didn’t feel she was ready for the squad doesn’t mean she’s going to retire because VK is going to re-audition.  Why on earth would a seasoned veteran who is a GL, in SG and the point dancer care so much about one rookie candidate?  She was asked her opinion by Kelli and said what she thought like any GL is supposed to do.

Amy didn’t feel that Ashley was ready for the squad either in that scene, is she going to retire if Ashley comes back?

I don't think KaShara is retiring because Victoria is coming back either, but there is a huge difference between Victoria's & Ashley's behaviour. The rumour is vets don't want to go through another training camp (& likely season) with Victoria's reported toxicity. I don't know if I would quit the team, but I would certainly dread having to go through again just what we saw (& there was reported to be a whole lot more), let alone an entire season. Maybe she'll come back a completely different person next year, but I don't think many people hold out hope for it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

Meghan F. was taken into training camp for a 3rd time on Season 5.  They called her in one night and right away Kelli starts shaking her head to indicate that she was cut.  Meghan asked her why she would even take her into training camp again if all they were going to do was cut her.  She told K and J that they have no heart and K shut down the conversation.

I think it is important to remember that it was Megan's third time in camp and was rooming with Brooke Sorenson and Stephanie -- pretty awkward situation.

On the other hand, she was pretty disrepectful to Kelli -- 

I always wondered what, if anything, Kelli and Judy felt when they found out she got sick.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

I think it is important to remember that it was Megan's third time in camp and was rooming with Brooke Sorenson and Stephanie -- pretty awkward situation.

On the other hand, she was pretty disrepectful to Kelli -- 

I always wondered what, if anything, Kelli and Judy felt when they found out she got sick.

They did send flowers to her services.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2018 at 3:32 PM, MelissaB326 said:

I love Kashara, her personality is just electric and I like that she works hard and doesn’t take being a leader or point for granted. Her interview this episode was a little strange, I thought she should have given the “I achieved point for 2 years and am a group leader and want to go out on top” speech, I wasn’t sure what she meant by using her talents somewhere else but good luck to her.

Coming out of lurkdom to comment on this.

I know Kashara as I grew up in the same small town as her. I’m several years older so not best friends, but good acquaintances.

She is a very kind and genuine person. Even someone not biased should note that by all the peer-chosen awards she receives. She just has one of those magnetic personalities without even trying and makes everyone feel special. Her saying what she did about VK said a TON because if someone can’t get along with kashara there’s a problem! 

Anyway, about her exit.

1. I thought her interview was terribly edited. I’m sure many of you have seen other interviews with her to know she’s usually better spoken. I did think it came off somewhat strange.

2. She has said from the very beginning that 4 years was a good amount of time. Senior year and all that. She is in no way being pushed out. (If she was on the bubble, barely making it, being forced out...she would not have been made point for the second year in a row). Yes, she was emotional about it. I have been emotional about transitions even though it’s my choice. She will miss the other girls and many things about it. At the same time she is very mature and realizes that it’s a perfect time to move on to her “real life.”

• Love 23