Type keyword(s) to search

S13 E13: Game Day

ByTor
  • Start Topic

The final rehearsal - to cut or not to cut, that is the question; dreams come true as the squad photo is taken; the ladies hit the field for their first game, but first they must prove the moment isn't too big for them.

Unlocks 10:00PM EST. 

Happy posting!

• Love 5

Snark watching...ya'll be warned. 

Ugh...Brennan looks nervous.

You can't defend Malena anymore? You shouldn't have defended her to begin with. She's been a consistent mess.

Really loving Ashlee.

I thought Taylor J was stronger throughout training camp.

Oh hey Lily---I wish we had seen more of you throughout TCC. The fact that this is her first time in the office, I think it's a BS cut. She should have been talked to weeks ago.

And Lily is cut and Malena stays? F that. The girl had more stickers than some of the vets. 

Malena should have been cut before she quit her job. 

I feel bad that neither Lily or Malena had the support of the team. 

I hate this for Malena because I feel like she's being 100% geniune, but this is a very hard cut to watch.

They did such a bad disservice to that girl by keeping her so long.

Being the last cut is a slap in the face...it's like being 2nd. You either want to be 1st or 3rd...not 2nd. You don't want to know that you were just there, but not quite enough. 

As if they can't count and don't know what is coming?

This episode feels like a time wrap.

Holy spider eyes Char

Love Bridget's reaction.

Oh hey Gabby, glad to see you again.

Is Char channeling Michael Jackson?

Ashlee's mama was too cute. Cianna too.

• Love 14

Meet the Team...how new?! LOL

1 minute ago, Pickles said:

Lily had no office visits before tonight and then she is cut? That seems like she was blindsided. 

She was. Clear lack of management skills. If I were her, I would not come back.

So happy for Gabby.

Lacey leave your lips alone!

Love her montage though.

I love Kashara's montage too. I'm not her biggest fan, but I will kinda miss her.

I like seeing this CMT---do this again!

Kelli and Judy running is hysterical.

Love that Madeline made it---take that bitchy Kitty

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I can't even place Caroline. Is she the one with the cute puppy? 

I think that was Bridget. But I keep getting those two mixed up 

Edited by DCCme
  • Love 3

Poor Yuko.

Jinelle looks awesome.

Poor Jalyn...that looks painful. 

This new reality show is terrible---get this preview off my screen.

5 minutes ago, Monique said:

It sucks that Lily was cut her first time in the office but if not her then who else? To K and J she just wasn't top 36 which I get but nonetheless, I feel for Lily and hope she comes back. 

I would have cut Christina, Savannah or Alanna in no particular order and kept Lily.

5 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I can't even place Caroline. Is she the one with the cute puppy? 

She's the one with the really big forehead and her dad was an NBA player. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

Kristin in the crowd at the meet the team was sweet.

taylor looks awkward in the uniform 

lacey was cuter with dark hair and normal sized lips. 

Kristen, Tara and Dayton were all there.

Tina and Victoria Kalina were not. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Kristen, Tara and Dayton were all there.

Tina and Victoria Kalina were not. 

Of course Tina and Victoria weren't there.  Victoria didn't make the team and we can see why she doesn't have the grace, courage or strength to support the girls who DID make it, who she spent most of the summer with,

• Love 17

Poor Jalyn...that looks terrible.

So excited for Brennan.

Eck Kashara...don't do that (the gun finger at the camera)

That was a sweet Brennan Kelli moment

Oh look it's Rowdy---how much does he make again? ;p

Oh, come on, play Thunderstruck already

Madeline looks awesome

Oh look, we have Daphne again.

I'm glad Brennan came back

So like Alanna made the team, but she doesn't get to talk?

Rachel needs a lighter hair color---her skin matches her hair

• Love 12

Don’t think they actually play thunderstruck on tv? I’m not watching.  Let me know!

Edit > Ah! They don’t! Must be a rights issue with CMT. ( At least while I fast forwarded through most of this last episode I didn’t  hear it. )

Edited by Jesslyn
  • Love 1

Between Judy crying over Lacey and Kelli making sure to hug Brennan before she went out the first time, they really got me in my feelings. I know we talk about how they don’t care about anything but the brand but man, the little things shows you how much they love and care about those girls. 

• Love 19
Just now, soapmaniac22 said:

Between Judy crying over Lacey and Kelli making sure to hug Brennan before she went out the first time, they really got me in my feelings. I know we talk about how they don’t care about anything but the brand but man, the little things shows you how much they love and care about those girls. 

Both those moments made me weepy.

• Love 6

Are we not going to see the squad photo with the "bouquet of cheerleaders" this year? On one hand I miss it just because it grates my nerves every year when Kelli says that and I think I secretly enjoy thinking its so cheezy, but on the other hand, I never like that segment anyway and I'm glad we got to skip it.

This episode, and this whole season, has me so confused. I don't know how I feel about this show anymore LOL. Thank god its over in 10 minutes for another year,....

• Love 5

I honestly think that’s the most relaxed I’ve seen Kelli and Judy during pregame rehearsal. Kelli just remarking that if she was jinelle she’d be nervous AF and Amber and the yard line. Usually they’re screaming all over the place. 

Edited by soapmaniac22
  • Love 4
Just now, ElenaFR said:

Rachel is so pretty but she is all one color . 

Agreed!  It’s bugged me all season.  Side note -  I got my hair done last week and we went darker this time and my first thought was I’ve become Rachel because my hair, eyes and skin are all the same color tones. I’ve tried to get used to it but no.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Rachel is so pretty but she is all one color . 

her foundation makes her look Muddy...there have been times where she looks like a adult "doll" due to coloring. (does not look quite human) I would have thought that would be nipped in the bud. or is it being done too her? (I thought they do their own, and makeup artists for pictures?)

So this is y'alls friendly reminder that Alanna also made the team and we didn't see her beyond being called first to get her uniform. That is a shame.

Kelli's remark about the legacies could have been removed and I wouldn't have hated the ending so much.

Thank fuck this season is over---those girls deserved so much more than they'll get.

• Love 13