Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Does Tamass ever NOT yell? Talk about exhausting... (I'm on DVR delay, started a wee late...) I can't with loud attention whores... JFC how does this woman have a husband? Wait... Eddie is a jerk just like her... got it.

• Love 20

I am amazed at what Shannon gets away with. The women generally agree she's self-centered, a gaping hole of neediness, a downer to be around, and a pretty shitty friend... yet the next morning there's a flurry of concerned texts and calls to her. Does Shannon have incriminating evidence with which she can blackmail them? I just don't get it.

(And I also think Gina equally sucks donkey dung. She's actually a lot like Shannon in that they both want to be the center of attention.) 

Edited by QQQQ
  • Love 13

I've gone through bouts of depression so I know what it feels like.  That being said, Shannon probably should have taken a break from being on the show this season.  She obviously needs help that she's not receiving and doesn't appear to want to receive.  Can't completely excuse her behavior though as she's said some vicious things throughout her time on the show.  Everybody goes through shit in their own ways.  Maybe she doesn't need to show hers on TV.  I'm thinking not just about her but about her daughters. Guess she stuck with it to promote her food line.

I was digging Vicky's Phaedra outfit with her ass out.  Good for her, feeling good about her body and herself. 

Tamara might not have needed to air her and Eddie's feelings about Shannon the way she did but once again, it is a TV show.   

• Love 13

They have those mountain coaster things all over the Smoky Mountains. Also the ski lift thing. I don't like Emily, but I was like her getting off of the thing.  If I went to Jamaica, you can bet my ass would be at the beach most of the time.

Shannon is exhausting, but that was a total pile up.  Gina, I would be a bitch to you to.  

• Love 19

Vicki you will never win back my liking you. EVER!

Tamra you have always been a shit friend and always will be changing friends from season to season to suit your own story and keep your orange.

Shannon you need to get yourself under control please. I actually like you but you need to get a grip.

Kelly is actually on point and pretty funny this season.

Gina & Emily, I am actually starting to enjoy them just a little sans hubbys and kids on this trip. Emily more than Gina.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Somebody get Tamra off my screen, forever.

Guess it’s attack Shannon night.

Cant stand Gina.  Sits there and immediately starts trouble.  So scripted.

Im tired of Emily saying is it Fun Shannon.  Whenever was it Fun Emily?  I don’t see her as fun.

Nobody loves anybody so Vikie STOP saying that.

Vikies black dress down to her navel.  Not at that age.  Gross.

I didn’t know these women were doctors telling Shannon to take antidepressants.

Kelly telling Shannon to calm down is hilarious.  Look who’s talking, haha.

Tamra is a snake, period.

If I were Shannon, I would get new friends, but this is a show.  She should have checked out and went home.  She shouldn’t have to explain how good of a friend she is.

I hate them all tonight.  I also hate when someone throws it up in your face how much they have done for you.

The husband just saw Vikie twerking and left the room.

Same shit, different vacation.

Screaming and backstabbing is all they do.

I hope Steve dumps Vikie after seeing this.

These girls do not like one another, that’s it.

Yes! 

• Love 4

Idea number two. Lock the housewives all in one of those escape room situations where they have forty five minutes to escape. If time is up before they escape or if they start screaming at each other they lose and must be put into a bigger escape room....with their exes. Simon, Brooks, Michael, but not David. Judy and Lydia will fairy dust everyone beforehand. Then they listen to one hour of slade comedy. Then are released.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

Three minutes in and I’m already telling Gina to shut up. Talk about a turd in the punchbowl. I can’t stand her, Tamara has returned to her shit stirring pot, and Emily always looks she smelled a fart.

Thanks. I feel somewhat better now.

Thanks for that, I feel better too 

• Love 10

Gina seems to get into trouble with her mouth when she starts drinking.  I'd love to see these ladies and any other HWs group sit down for one meal sans alcohol.  They get shitfaced too quickly then it all goes to Hell.  

Ugh I may have to re-evaluate my opinion of Eddie after all. I liked that he didn’t seem to get into the women’s business and didn’t seem to completely enable Tamra’s mean and crazy side.

If Shannon is waking them up at night with her phone calls, then I can understand Eddie's frustration with her.  He's probably tired of hearing about her issues, since I'm sure Tamra tells him verbatim whatever Shannon says.  I'd venture a guess that he really doesn't give a shit and doesn't want to be involved with that kind of drama.  

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, endure said:

Thanks for that, I feel better too 

Who do these new girls think they are, especially Gina.  They are here two minutes and think they own the show.  How dare they think they can push the veterans around?

• Love 16

Good grief people you are in Jamaica have some fun and take a load off!

When Mr. Mbay and I were there (eloped) here was our daily non- plan each day:

Sleep until about 9am then go to the awesome breakfast buffet, go back to room change into beach wear and lounge at the beach and swim in the ocean until about noon then either eat lunch from the beach snack shack or go back to the room to shower and go to the lunch buffet.

A few offsite excursions such as Dunn's river falls, secure shopping at several shopping malls (nice merchandise and prices with no pressure to buy since they were "associated" with the resort ) as well as delicious food from some jerk shacks. We wanted to do the river rafts but the river was too blown out at the time.

Back for dinner at the resort at one of the many wonderful restaurants with usually some resort entertainment or night life and then...well we were newlyweds what else can I say.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief people you are in Jamaica have some fun and take a load off!

When Mr. Mbay and I were there (eloped) here was our daily non- plan each day:

Sleep until about 9am then go to the awesome breakfast buffet, go back to room change into beach wear and lounge at the beach and swim in the ocean until about noon then either eat lunch from the beach snack shack or go back to the room to shower and go to the lunch buffet.

A few offsite excursions such as Dunn's river falls, secure shopping at several shopping malls (nice merchandise and prices with no pressure to buy since they were "associated" with the resort ) as well as delicious food from some jerk shacks. We wanted to do the river rafts but the river was too blown out at the time.

Back for dinner at the resort at one of the many wonderful restaurants with usually some resort entertainment or night life and then...well we were newlyweds what else can I say.

Sounds great!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Sounds great!

It was and Jamaica and the wonderful people there will always hold a special place in my heart.

It was paradise on earth and two days from now is our 17th anniversary.

I will never forget that we got married and not "weddinged".

It was just the two of us and I also will will remember Mr. Mbay wiping my tears of total joy from my eyes as we said our vows to each other. 

• Love 19

What the heck was that black lacy thing that Vicks was wearing?  Was 'that' supposed to be flattering?  I don't know about Vick's butt but she's got a gut.  That's all I was seeing.

From the other side of the pool:  I've always been a big Shannon supporter but I really struggled with her tonight.  If you don't want to get medication (which doesn't mean that you're 'mentally' ill.  Don't stigmatize it) then get a freaken therapist.  Her behavior was off the rails to me.  Yeah.  Rich person's problems.  I get (and I can't believe I'm saying this because I can't stand Tamra) that  she is fed up with her.  Suck it up Shannon.  Yes.  Divorce is painful but complaining...  Geez, it could be so much worse.  A lot worse.  Shannon says she knows this but she ain't accepting it.  She wants to wallow.  Sorry Shannon.  You were Debbie Downer.

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, endure said:

I've noticed Gina and Emily both have double chins.

I’ve noticed Vicki does, too.  It’s like a big jay leno chin hanging halfway down her neck.  All the bad she has done is seeping out and melting into a bunch of ugly lumps. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s pick on Shannon night. She does derserve it though. They are right, rich bitch problems. 

Yes,  no money problems, which is the worst part for most women.  What is she getting?  $13,000 a month?  Geeze, if she cut off Dr. Moon, that would save her about $8,000 a month.

• Love 7

Tamra is so jealous.  It is driving her crazy thinking Vicki may have had a butt transplant, what a bitch, like she isn't enhanced lol.  I didn't think it looked like Vickie had anything done, let's put it this way; if she did, I think she should get her money back.  Also I don't  think Vicki should be twerking and not because she's a grandma ?

It was refreshing to see how much that shitty evening ruined Tamra's night when she was throwing stuff into her suitcase ha ha.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It’s got to be exhausting to be friends with any of these ho’s. If you are not supportive (in their minds), don’t say I love you or constantly ask how are you, then you are not a good friend. That’s high maintenance friendship. 

Yeah, it’s enough we have to be that way with our husbands and families.  Friends too ... no thanks.  When my kids were small, I would play canasta twice a week with my girlfriends.  We all always had a great time .. no fighting  .. no nonsense, just fun talk.  That was at night after the kids were settled in.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Tamra, although she can be an unholy bitch, has been a good friend to Shannon while she's been dealing with her divorce from David.  To be fair, I think that anyone would get tired of Shannon's constant and unending neediness and negativity.  Also the fact that the friendship seems to be so one-sided.  We can all provide support to a friend, but there comes a point where it just isn't healthy for anyone when the one friend just goes on and on about the same old shit and gets stuck - that's where Shannon is and she clearly needs to be speaking to a therapist, with/without medication.  Shannon has always had an issue with the new girl(s) but she surely knows how to be civil in a group, doesn't she?  OTOH I don't know why Emily and Gina can't just leave her the fuck alone - who wants to be poked at all the time as to why you're not being the friendliest person ever.  Really, why do they care?  I thought David was a complete asshole, but Shannon kind of is too. I think they both would have been horrors to be married to.

I totally agree. This is FAR from a Tamara OR Vicki issue! From her first season on the show, Shannon has been overly anxious, controlling and self-absorbed!!! Between making her house free from "toxins" to obsession with herbs and potions, to her being hypersensitive toward her husband and daughters. She is a rather neurotic/narcissistic mess! I love her holier than thow opinion around psychopharmacology BUT she will drink to change her mood. Her type of personality doesn't do well in therapy but she should at least give it a try. But since NOTHING appears to be her fault EVER! - it is doubtful she would even go to therapy (and I say this as a therapist of over 20 years).  As far as the new woman go....I like them. That Gina is a very young woman....I think she is doing very well under the circumstances and I like Emily. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Kelly  is right. There is nothing wrong with medication. It would definitely help Shannon. 

Shannon doesn’t believe in drugs.  She is “natural” everything.  She will go to Dr.Money .. er, I mean Dr.Moon.

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yeah, it’s enough we have to be that way with our husbands and families.  Friends too ... no thanks.  When my kids were small, I would play canasta twice a week with my girlfriends.  We all always had a great time .. no fighting  .. no nonsense, just fun talk.  That was at night after the kids were settled in.

let's add Bunko,Tupperware, Princess House Crystal, Pampered Chef, Jaffa, Longanber, Lady's Nights and so on and I don't remember anyone screaming at anyone.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

I'm shocked that the resort made the women move their own luggage to the new villa...

RIGHT??!! I can't believe they have been such good sports about the no air-conditioning situation!!! My hair has been frizzing just watching them! WTF?? I would have been out of that suite or hotel in 15 minutes if they hadn't addressed situation. AND they would have moved my stuff! (But I wouldn't make them hang it up for me like Ramona?)

• Love 23
39 minutes ago, endure said:

These women are beyond  cruel, they ganged up on a supposed friend on a vacation.  They continually talked about her behind her back every opportunity they had, they screamed at her accusing her of screaming snd being out of control.  The worst of them was Tamra who is supposedly a very close friend.....but all of them were part of the gang.  I hope Shannon quits the show over this once she sees this episode, she's a lot smarter than all of these women, it's no wonder she has a hard time relating to them.

I agree with everything.  I think Shannon is too classy to be close with Tamra and surprised she is.  If she gets to be a regular on QVC, she could quit this show.  I never thought she belonged here.

• Love 7

Yes Shannon you are "entitled to feel your pain" but please stop exposing it to everyone else including your daughters (who gives a flying fig about your coworkers, are you dumb enough think that they are really your friends?)

JOB=$

True friends=silence/vault is locked!

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh wow, Canasta. Played it years ago -- fun!  Have forgotten it now, though.

Sounds like easy, fun times for you and your frîends!

29 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I felt sorry for Shannon this episode. Imagine being her and watching this. Her supposed friends gossiping about her drinking, her need for medication, the texting situation. Shannon is clearly on the verge of spiraling and ganging up on her was unnecessary. Even when she hadn''t been around all day, they kept talking about her. It was cruel.

Thanks to Tamra and her hard, fake tits, it's going to be awkward forever between Eddie and Shannon. She probably had no idea that Eddie felt that way about her.

I agree.  Thank you!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

With screeching screaming friends like this, who needs enemies?  And I saw the self satisfied  smirk on Gina’s face as she watched them surround, attack and point fingers at Shannon. A job well done.  I dislike shit stirring Gina intensely , I hope she is gone soon.

Tamra is despicable, but at least I’m used to her. 

The others, Vicki and Kelly just go with the mood of the room.

Shannon is self absorbed but she didn’t deserve to be ganged up on like that.

Gina ugh ?go away!!

Gina's face bothered me also. When she wasn't smirking about Shannon she had such a sour puss. Can't stand her. 

Edited by Reality police
  • Love 16

Shannon was rude at dinner with her comments.  There is no excuse for that behavior.  

Regardless, Shannon did not deserve that pile on.  I’m convinced that the newbies all believe the formula for air time is to bump heads with Shannon.  It’s a proven formula and it’s been some time since I’ve seen someone as desperate as Gina to keep an orange.  There is no reason for Gina to be in Orange County other than this show.  

Emily is one and done.  

And it’s a little hard to take Emily and Gina seriously about when they complain about Shannon only wanting to talk about Shannon....when all they do is talk about Shannon.

ETA:  Vicki actually handled things pretty well tonight.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I felt sorry for Shannon this episode. Imagine being her and watching this. Her supposed friends gossiping about her drinking, her need for medication, the texting situation. Shannon is clearly on the verge of spiraling and ganging up on her was unnecessary. Even when she hadn''t been around all day, they kept talking about her. It was cruel.

Thanks to Tamra and her hard, fake tits, it's going to be awkward forever between Eddie and Shannon. She probably had no idea that Eddie felt that way about her.

All those phony’s pretending to smother her with love and advice, acting all concerned, made me sick.  They did her more harm than good with their assault on her.  She should of just went to her room and locked the door, then make a reservation to get the hell out of there.  I wouldn’t have stood with that miserable bunch for one more minute.  Then, they were all talking about her.  All of them are not her friends.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

All they do is complain that they don't see the "fun Shannon", and even when Shannon isn't there they continue to complain. They are such bullies that they can't stop bullying even when their target is no where to be found. Pathetic.

I have yet to see Fun Gina, Fun Tamra or Fun Emily. I actually laughed when Emily asked if they were going to see Fun Shannon. I saw Fun Shannon all last episode. The one where Emily was too busy complaining about Shannon to have fun. Other than swing on a rope, which didn't look like fun at all to me. 

Gina was totally enjoying getting things going the evening of the dinner, and then sitting back and watching Shannon fall apart. I wanted to wipe the smirk off her face when they were back at the resort standing outside, and Shannon desperately tried to get Tamra to leave her the F alone. Shannon was much nicer than I would have been. 

So Shannon has been going through a divorce for 6 months, and Tamra thinks she should be over it? My friends who have gone through a divorce are generally in a bad way for a good couple of years. And certainly the ones who were cheated on, and where the ex moved on right away to another relationship. Had nothing to do with how well off they were or were not financially - the betrayal is what they could not get over. It really did affect their sense of self worth, even if the ex was a POS. 

And lets see, during this time and before David left, Shannon was starting a business that has already made it to QVC. Quite an accomplishment. What did Tamra do when she and Simon divorced? Not much of anything if I recall. Did she sell real estate for a short time? Seems to me she just drifted and complained until she met Eddie. And what is Gina doing while she going through her Disney Divorce? Nothing. She continues on with her nanny, no job,  and as far as I can see has no aspirations, hobbies, interests, etc. Why is she on my screen? 

I was liking Vicki this episode until she claimed that she would fit into a medium T-shirt but Shannon would need an extra large for her stomach. That's the Vicki I know. As far as I can see Vicki is at least as big as Shannon, and isn't trying to lose weight which Shannon is, and did. I wonder when Vicki watches back this episode, if she will be as horrified at how she looked/what she wore as I was? 

When the hell is Vikie going to retire?  It’s time.  She looks like she doesn’t belong with this group, Tamra also.  She dresses like a young girl and tries to keep up. It ain’t working.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I would have been DONE with Tammy Sue at the dinner table when she said nothing about the friendship with Shannon. That silence and trying to look innocent. I would have been in a cab to the hotel, moved to a private villa, and dared TS to come near me. Couldn't believe she didn't immediately rip in to Tammy Sue.

I would have been done with Tamra about 10 minutes after meeting her.

My bullshit meter is pretty accurate and gets people relegated to the polite small talk "nice to see you again" and nothing further real fast.

• Love 21