Type keyword(s) to search

Non-A actors you'd like to see at least cameo on TWD

• Start Topic

Prompted by the discussion of people wanting Zack McGowan to have lasted longer. What non-a list celeb would you like to see join the cast, or at least cameo? (This is just for fun, as with the series ending none of this could happen.)

I'll start:

John Travolta - could be the next pseudo Negan or a new villain. heck even a challenger for rick's holier than thou position

Paul Reubens - anything, he's just an interesting person

Wil Wheaton - definitely a zombie (lol)

Kelsey Grammer - could be another priest, like FPP

James Urbaniak - could be anything really

Christina Ricci - maybe a nemesis for Maggie's position?

• Love 2

Long before TWD even thought of incorporating the Saviors storyline, Rollins was ALWAYS my impression of the perfect Negan - strong, loud, and with just the right note of insufficiently-harnessed sociopathy.  :>

Nothing against JDM - he’s a fine actor - but all the leather jackets in the world aren’t going to turn Denny Duquesne into Negan.  Somebody cut his LVAD wire stat, please.

My B- list nomination?  Pauly Shore.  ;>

Throw Kathy Griffin in there too, for kicks.

By now we NEED some comic relief.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Long before TWD even thought of incorporating the Saviors storyline, Rollins was ALWAYS my impression of the perfect Negan - strong, loud, and with just the right note of insufficiently-harnessed sociopathy.  :>

Nothing against JDM - he’s a fine actor - but all the leather jackets in the world aren’t going to turn Denny Duquesne into Negan.  Somebody cut his LVAD wire stat, please.

My B- list nomination?  Pauly Shore.  ;>

By now we NEED some comic relief.

I think Rollins would have been too scary, too bad arse. The current Negan has the right amount of scary sociopath, chxshit,psychofunny mix to make it work. Rollins would have just played it bad arse all the way, everyday. Nothing chxshit about him. 

• Love 1
On 10/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Nashville said:

No, please! Haven't we suffered enough??

I second Woody Harrelson. He was awesome in "Zombieland". And yeah, he needs to wander in with Jesse Eisenberg.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

No, please! Haven't we suffered enough??

Oh c’mon now, Kathy Griffin would be a natural; she already looks like she’s gone halfway through Nicotero’s zombification process, and she hasn’t even put a foot onto the set.

• Love 1
On 23/10/2018 at 2:50 AM, WalkerTalker said:

I think Rollins would have been too scary, too bad arse. The current Negan has the right amount of scary sociopath, chxshit,psychofunny mix to make it work. Rollins would have just played it bad arse all the way, everyday. Nothing chxshit about him. 

I think that a villain, especially one who uses a wire covered bat, should look at least mildly physically intimidating. I’m sure females view him differently, but to your average guy he just isn’t. Spindly arms, legs and no arse doesn’t get my bottom lip quivering. I get the smile, the psychological terror tactics, but he just doesn’t have, “IT”

if we’re allowed two choices, for some comic relief

30A4B63A-480B-4F75-828E-43398EF9E7FF.jpeg

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

I think that a villain, especially one who uses a wire covered bat, should look at least mildly physically intimidating. I’m sure females view him differently, but to your average guy he just isn’t. Spindly arms, legs and no arse doesn’t get my bottom lip quivering. I get the smile, the psychological terror tactics, but he just doesn’t have, “IT”

if we’re allowed two choices, for some comic relief

30A4B63A-480B-4F75-828E-43398EF9E7FF.jpeg

I know what you mean. There was just a little something chxshit about Negan once he was separated from his enforcers. When Rick was after him he seemed really frightened. He did buck up, but he had no choice. Also, his first inclination was to run into the building and hide. He is a tough guy, why not go mano o mano with Rick, chxshit. Like all bully boys lotsa rooster strutting, and big bad talk. 

2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I think that a villain, especially one who uses a wire covered bat, should look at least mildly physically intimidating.

From what I've seen of him elsewhere (movie, interview) since he first appeared here, he could have been imposing had he not starved himself into a stick figure and ended up looking as though a stiff breeze could knock him over.

2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I’m sure females view him differently, but to your average guy he just isn’t. Spindly arms, legs and no arse doesn’t get my bottom lip quivering.

He does nothing for me. I like some meat on a man.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Oh c’mon now, Kathy Griffin would be a natural; she already looks like she’s gone halfway through Nicotero’s zombification process,

This is true. Okay, I can tolerate her as long as she doesn't say anything. God, but that woman grates! Maybe she could be a survivor whose tongue was cut out.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

He does nothing for me. I like some meat on a man.

Just to be clear, I was talking about feeling intimidated, not whether I fancied the guy Lol

4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

This is true. Okay, I can tolerate her as long as she doesn't say anything. God, but that woman grates! Maybe she could be a survivor whose tongue was cut out.

Never having heard of her, I looked her up, quite a distinctive look.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

The only thing about him that frightened me was the fear I had his pants were going to end up around his ankles.

Lol, I don’t know if the medical profession has perfected the ‘Buttock Transplant’ yet, but JDM should be hurried to the head of the queue!

Well ... Natalie from Survivor S37 is not an actor. Therefore she is not an "A" type actor and I hope that qualifies her.

I would enjoy it so much if she made a guest appearance on TWD and someone sharpened a big old Two by Four and plunged it into her brain - killing her instantly.

Of course, that would also stop her mouth and that would be even more significant than her death.  I suspect that her permanent silence might be cause for a National Holiday.

The master cameo of all cameos...he IS dead already, but there are enough views of him in cameos that it wouldn't take that much to have him drive a truck and look over snidely, yes, I'm saying the one, the only Alfred Hitchcock.

There should be a Stan Lee cameo, just like there is for every comic book movie - don't @ me DC fans ;) 
As for an actor to play a real role, I'd love to see Andre Braugher (assuming that schedule conflicts can be hand-waived away)