Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Making Amends

druzy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh! I thought she was probably terrified of having to actually take care of her child herself for once, but  I like your theory better...after all if she HADN'T gone, she still probably would've dumped Nova at Ape's so she could have her precious "me" time (aka "me and my tru luv 7pt quesadilla" time). 

Honestly, I don’t think Cate thinks about her child that much.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, druzy said:

It is super hilarious how EVERY activity she plans it involves sitting. Hayride when she told her mom and Leah she was pregnant, sitting. 

Halloween hayride, sitting (she apparently likes hayrides)

Boat rides, sitting. 

Mani/pedi, luxury sitting.

Parasailing, sitting. 

It’s quite sad that those are the only activities I can think of her doing in the 10 years she’s been on this show.

I want to see hiking beautiful California Mountains instead of Lounging in LA. Bowling. Roller skating. Rock climbing. This bitch does nothing but sit.

Cheyenne going on this show was the worst decision she could’ve made. She’s not going to be on it long enough to make a lot of money since it will be canceled and her image is being tarnished. When I watched her on the challenge I thought she was a sweet, soft spoken, smart girl with a strong tie to family and good head on her shoulders and now I see a spoiled, bratty 20 something that takes the smallest thing and turns it into a drama filled fight so loud that it brings the bbq down. Debbie downer.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, NannyBails said:

So I DO think that MTV paid for the Shirleys to go to LA.   MTV probably got a deal with the hotel, too, because those clips included quite a few shots of the name of the hotel.   I wonder if Kristina was nice enough to do all that babysitting simply because MTV paid for the trip?   Or she realized that she was being filmed and this was an opportunity to show the world that Amber's maternal habits have not changed much?

And yes, I feel sorry for Kristina, but I really feel sorry for Emilee.  She's too young to go parasailing, but because her mother got stuck watching a baby all day, I'm assuming she didn't get to go do anything fun.  Hopefully Gary took her somewhere to do something, at the very least swimming in the hotel pool.  

I don't have kids, but it seems to me that Leah is either very blase about life in general or she didn't have that much fun parasailing.    I don't have kids, but my nieces/nephews and the other young kids I know are very animated when they are asked about a fun activity they just participated in.

I think Leah might have had fun but she was holding it in. When i was leah’s age, my parents were divorced and it was tough. Even after i did something fun with either one of my parents, i was still a little pouty because you still crave more attention. I think Leah was like “yeah, that was fun, but you’re still a shitty mom.  I’m not going to I’ve you the satisfaction of thinking that this one thing will make up for it.”  

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Inga said:

I think Leah might have had fun but she was holding it in. When i was leah’s age, my parents were divorced and it was tough. Even after i did something fun with either one of my parents, i was still a little pouty because you still crave more attention. I think Leah was like “yeah, that was fun, but you’re still a shitty mom.  I’m not going to I’ve you the satisfaction of thinking that this one thing will make up for it.”  

Inga, I had not thought about that, but when my parents got divorced, things were really messy and I couldn't talk about activities that I did at one parent's with the other parent.  I still won't talk about my dad to my mom cause my mom is still bitter and it's been 40 years!    My mom did not want me to have a relationship with my dad.  I don't really see Gary being that way, but I am sure it's awkward for Leah to come home and get asked about what she did. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Interesting how Amber is complaining about how the viewers are the ones that are instigating arguments.  We are the reason she is on the show - you can't have your cake (that you store bought and ate in bed) and eat it too.

I feel the same about Cate’s refusal to watch the show.   They are both so deluded.

• Love 5

I thought Amber’s man was rich from Malibu??  Does he work?  Or, is he another Matt?  Looks like he latched on quick to the Teen Mom checks with his very own Trap Baby.  LMAO 

Bristol ruined the show.  She is acting more like a Housewife.  She needs Palin and some sort of product placement in all her scenes. $$$$  Geeesh, thanks!  You also give us this man.  Sorry about his PTSD...... but, this show is for entertainment! This is NOT.....Iyanla Fix My Life.

We ALL know that Kristina is Leah’s REAL MOM.  Looks, like Kristina will also be Leah’s brother real mom!

Look at Amber working a Kail.  It doesn’t matter that you are not the real baby daddy. They are siblings, thus, a package deal!  LMAO 

• Love 9

I'm actually kind of curious about behind the scenes with Bristol and Dakota. He comes off at super level headed and polite during their phone calls and she comes off as the psycho trying to instigate shit but then says Dakota speaks to her badly off camera.

• Love 7
On 10/23/2018 at 2:35 PM, ginger90 said:

Here she goes.....

7A8B5D58-16AB-4F30-A5F7-86E63703995F.jpeg

21D98DBD-6F42-47F8-B3E2-DF1FE3C3F055.jpeg

12310263-F9E1-4FB3-82EA-0EE542527F17.jpeg

Ok, but you are a MOTHER of 2 kids!  Don’t forget the little boy.  Kristina has Leah 99.9% of the time. Doncha think you should hire a nanny or pick an activity where you can enjoy your TWO children......alone!

It was unfair to ask her to babysit the baby boy.......once she gets a break from Leah.

Maybe Kristina also wanted alone time with her DAUGHTER!  Lol!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I'm actually kind of curious about behind the scenes with Bristol and Dakota. He comes off at super level headed and polite during their phone calls and she comes off as the psycho trying to instigate shit but then says Dakota speaks to her badly off camera.

Naw, that is manipulative behavior.  Some people know how to behave in front of the cameras.

He has been talking nonstop about PTSD to us for just 3 weeks on the show.  Imagine Bristol listening all the time nonstop for the 2 years (or, however long they have been together).

It is like Jade’s baby daddy.  He won’t abuse her in front of the cameras.

But, there he is ‘getting help’ in front of the cameras rehabbing his image. 

See Stephan.  He doesn’t care.  He just blows up in front of the cameras. That guy is such a POS.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Bristol loves to play the victim. She's mean and nasty.

• Love 6

Amber doesn't seem to really grasp the idea of "alone time" with her daughter. That means without your Sasquatch, Amber. Here's a thought - maybe he could have taken care of his own child while you went and actually had some quality one on one time with Leah. 

Oh, and calling people psychotic in your tweets? Way to be a mental health advocate, you idiot. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
I thought of more reasons to slag on Amber.
  • Love 23
On 10/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, druzy said:

Should baby James be naked in chlorine?

OMG! I was appalled at this...not only just the safety of the baby, who is so young, to be in pool with so many people splashing around and water getting in his face, mouth and eyes but naked no less. Why? It was really frightening to see how casual Amber and her giant clod were about putting their newborn in such a situation. I also couldn't believe they left their baby overnight with Gary and Kristina...I could see for a few hours but overnight? Really? What an imposition they put on Gary and Kristina...seemed like Kristina was way too nice to them. I had three kids and no way would I have ever left them overnight at that age even with a relative. Amber is the laziest slacker I've ever seen...doesn't work, never has and never will but needs to hand off her baby to someone else for a night? All she does is lay around on a couch or in bed...same for Shrek...these two are pathetic...I feel sorry for baby James.

55 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Bristol loves to play the victim. She's mean and nasty.

Oh she is...she treated Levi like crap after she had Tripp. If you saw any of her reality show from a few years ago you could see what a hate filled homophobic bigot she is. I am disappointed to see that MTV has decided to put her loud mouth wacko mother Sarah on so much. I have zero interest in Bristol...I seriously don't understand why she is even on this show. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Honestly, I don’t think Cate thinks about her child that much.

Oh I agree! All Cate thinks about is herself. Very self centered and self absorbed. She cares very little for Tyler's needs and gives him so little in the way of support. I never see her interacting with Nova...another lazy slacker that just sits around the house eating, smoking and lounging on a couch or bed. Honestly, I don't understand why Tyler doesn't go get a job or go back to school and better himself. He really needs to do something other than hang around the house watching his wife mope and spend money. What happened to their cheap kids clothing line?

• Love 7

Cheyenne:  what a Wendy Whiner. All she does is whine about her baby daddy, her now ex boyfriend, her father and almost everything else. Another one that doesn't work or go to school. Just sits around her house complaining and slacking about. I find her baby daddy a little manic and obnoxious but he is very attentive to their adorable daughter and has stepped up to the plate. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Cate goes where the cameras are. God forbid Tyler gets to be the focus for once. 

Yup. But she can't be arsed to fill out a simple questionnaire. 

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Naw, that is manipulative behavior.  Some people know how to behave in front of the cameras.

He has been talking nonstop about PTSD to us for just 3 weeks on the show.  Imagine Bristol listening all the time nonstop for the 2 years (or, however long they have been together).

Yea, I don't have any time for Dakota. I'm sorry he has PTSD. I really am. War is fucking awful. 

But it's unfair for Bristol to not EVER be able to question his behavior. Is it truly the PTSD? Or are you just being a dick? But if she brings that up - "I watched all those men DIE!!!"

Holy fuck. I couldn't do it either. 

But she's a nightmare herself. I'm surprised those two haven't killed each other by now. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. But she can't be arsed to fill out a simple questionnaire. 

Yea, I don't have any time for Dakota. I'm sorry he has PTSD. I really am. War is fucking awful. 

But it's unfair for Bristol to not EVER be able to question his behavior. Is it truly the PTSD? Or are you just being a dick? But if she brings that up - "I watched all those men DIE!!!"

Holy fuck. I couldn't do it either. 

But she's a nightmare herself. I'm surprised those two haven't killed each other by now. 

I think it is a some of both!

I will add this.

I had PTSD for almost a year and it is pure hell. So, I can understand what he is going through. 

Here is the thing.  Bristol is the one that decided to jump into this relationship legs wide open.  She has 2 kids with him. Had she taken things slower then she would know about his PTSD behavior and not continue. 

Here is how war PTSD works (at least for me).  The event that triggered it plays on a nonstop loop in your head.  It NEVER stops. It is the most bizarre feeling. The thing that probably comes close is demon possession. 

This is what he means that every night he sees the death of his colleagues. If he was the sole survivor then he probably feels a lot guilt. Dakota is not exaggerating his emotions. Your head is on loop.  You mouth is on loop. Your behavior is on loop.

I didn’t have suicidal PTSD.  Dakota is really (really) struggling.

Back to Bristol.  She deserves to live in happiness.  Whatever it takes, it is her decision. In this case divorce.  She has to protect herself and the kids. 

Sadly, Dakota is not going to get better.  Dakota doesn’t need us discussing his mental health.

But, we are!  Because you hijacked our show!!!!! Voluntarily get off!  Leave this relationship, too. The Palins are Alaska’s Kardashian’s.  They will exploit you until we fall in love with Bristol. Which is never gonna happen! 

But, I still don’t like Bristol because she is very selfish!  Why the heck is she putting this on a show? She knew she was getting a divorce.

Dakota didn’t have to be part of her main storyline.  If MTV wanted to hire Dakota, then fine.  He can film as single dad like the others.  We don’t see all of Ryan’s or Adam’s life and I am glad! 

Sarah Palin is pathetic!  She is still encouraging Bristol to cash in on her teen pregnancy. She has done nothing with her life, but repeat her hoeness.  Wow!  They were really happy to call Bristol.....The Orignal Teen Mom! (Wtf?)

Sarah looks so excited to be back on reality tv. LMAO

Look at Meghan McCain (yea, she is annoying) but big freaking difference compared to Bristol. Completely different personal and career path. 

Are Sarah and Bristol gaslighting Dakota on TV for their own financial gain????? Exploiting the mentally ill. This man is suicidal. 

Y’all  remember this in case Palin runs for office!  

These 2 are manipulating Dakota like Khloe and Kris ran.....Lamar! 

Yea, Khloe has a baby Now!  In case, y’all forgot how Khloe had an entire show about infertility with Lamar.

• Love 11

https://genius.com/Ben-folds-levi-johnstons-blues-lyrics

Oh my gosh!!!  I totally had forgotten about this.  I remember when the Palin's came out of the woodwork and Levi had posted something on social media about being a redneck.  I even remember Bill Maher reading it in a Southern drawl (which made no sense).  And then Ben Folds Five made a song about it.  It's so funny.  Listen if you have a moment for a nostalgic chuckle.

• Love 5
On 10/25/2018 at 9:28 AM, Dance4Life said:

It is like Jade’s baby daddy.  He won’t abuse her in front of the cameras.

But, there he is ‘getting help’ in front of the cameras rehabbing his image. 

See Stephan.  He doesn’t care.  He just blows up in front of the cameras. That guy is such a POS.

Who are Jade and Stephan? 

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

Who are Jade and Stephan? 

I was wondering the same. Maybe they're from the "young & pregnant" show? I wouldn't know. I can't watch that show because there's a guy on there that is so unbelievably & hideously ugly, I literally can't look at him. Maybe that's Stephan? 

• Love 5
On 10/25/2018 at 12:27 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Amber doesn't seem to really grasp the idea of "alone time" with her daughter. That means without your Sasquatch, Amber. Here's a thought - maybe he could have taken care of his own child while you went and actually had some quality one on one time with Leah. 

Late to the party. This times 1000. I have no doubt Leah enjoyed parasailing, but Amber was her typical selfish self by taking Andrew. Andrew could watch the baby freeing up Gary, Kristina and Emilee to do something fun. Love Gary's comment that they had almost 24 hours without baby. Amber never changes.

• Love 9
On 10/23/2018 at 3:56 PM, heatherchandler said:

I don't know how I feel about the fact that they are talking specifics with Bentley.  On the one hand, it is great that they are not lying and sugar-coating things.  On the other hand, a 9 year old shouldn't know what "staying clean" means.

Elementary teacher here. Kids of addicts know it all. Should they? Hell no. Do some? Yes

• Love 6
6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I was wondering the same. Maybe they're from the "young & pregnant" show? I wouldn't know. I can't watch that show because there's a guy on there that is so unbelievably & hideously ugly, I literally can't look at him. Maybe that's Stephan? 

Between Unexpected, Teen Mom 1 and 2, and Teen Mom Young and Pregnant, who can keep anyone straight? But there is a Jade on Teen Mom Young and Pregnant. There are several dads on Unexpected that rival the douches of Teen Mom. I personally can't stand Teen Mom anymore. To me the whole crux of the show was the struggle of these young single women. Now that they have money and fame the ugliness of their character is showing through. Unexpected harkens back to the first season of Teen Mom and I really enjoy it.

• Love 5
On 10/25/2018 at 11:27 AM, kicksave said:

Oh I agree! All Cate thinks about is herself. Very self centered and self absorbed. She cares very little for Tyler's needs and gives him so little in the way of support. I never see her interacting with Nova...another lazy slacker that just sits around the house eating, smoking and lounging on a couch or bed. Honestly, I don't understand why Tyler doesn't go get a job or go back to school and better himself. He really needs to do something other than hang around the house watching his wife mope and spend money. What happened to their cheap kids clothing line?

Still hanging around the Internet for now, unlike Amber's Forever Haute and Farrah's Sophia Laurent.

https://www.tierrareign.com

• Love 3

Amber was so quick to dump her baby overnight with Gary and Kristina! Kristina wasn’t offering a sleepover she was offering a date night !!

i have two babies. No matter what or how tired I was I was never leaving my NEWBORN overnight! Not even with my own mother! She dumps that kid so quick with her ex and his wife??? Wtf? I started liking her a tiny tiny bit now I’m back in the Amber will never change train! 

Not only does she dump the baby but then ruins Kristina’s plans to get a mani pedi while she does something fun with Leah! What a selfish jerk. 

• Love 8

Leah is an absolutely darling and gorgeous little girl. She really got the best of her parents inside and out. Amber remains a trash person. I have more responsibilities with my nieces and nephews (who all have involved wonderful parents) then Amber does with her own daughter. Kristin is Leah’s mom. Amber is Leah’s object lesson on what not to do.

• Love 5