Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: I Still Do?

• Start Topic

Three months after Decision Day, the couples reunite to see if any of them took down the"power couple." Revealed is the worst kept secret, a secret that was a plain as the nose on your face and the much teased BIG secret..match the couple with their secret...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Three months after Decision Day, the couples reunite to see if any of them took down the"power couple." Revealed is the worst kept secret, a secret that was a plain as the nose on your face and the much teased BIG secret..match the couple with their secret...

I will play...  Worst kept secret- Mia filing from divorce from Tristan. Secret that was a plain as the nose on your face- Dave and Amber are no longer together. BIG Secret- Danielle is pregnant.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Not really looking forward to this one --but it is what it is.

I’m just riding it out until the end. This is only my second season and it may be my last. These people suck 

• Love 3

I'm glad the reunion is 3 more later this season unlike last ..     but yeah Tristan and Mia we know are done with...Bobby and Danielle still together....likely expecting...and on the new show that will debut it oct 30, though I suspect due to timing not a large part of the show.   

Dave and Amber ??   Curious to see.

• Love 1

Mia walks in on Tristan who's immersed in his phone, watching a video of a woman in a bikini.

Mia: Who's that you're looking at?? I'm supposed to be the only woman in your life now!

Tristan: Yeah, it's no big deal though, just something from my 'ex. You need to learn not to get all crazy!

Mia: You were watching a video of your 'ex in a bikini. 

Tristan: Just checking my social media. All the ladies love me, I get stuff from women all the time. You need to stop being so insecure, Mia. I can't believe you're causing another fight! 

Mia: You didn't have to open that video. [Hangs head, leans toward Tristan's armpit]

Tristan: That's it!! I'm done. (Stomps out of the room dramatically.)

Mia (mutters to self): Doing what you always do. [She begins packing up her stuff.] 

[15 minutes later] Tristan: So, Mia left me again (licks lips)... I got back and she was gone! She packed her bags and left!  ...I can't believe she did me like that!

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

From what I heard, Cal didn’t want Tristan on the show because he’s colorist.

I was referring to his comments to Amber... 

I feel her leaving was a good thing, but she should've discussed it with Dave first.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Not surprised about Amber and Dave. I knew her insecurities would do them in. They are not living together, she wants to work it out, he does not. Ouch! 

That's the truth Dave should have told after 8 weeks. But he wanted it to be Amber who "looks bad" to the experts and the public. 

A big win/win for Dave, I guess.

• Love 9

Yep, I said it above and Amber confirmed that Dave never really got over her dating gym guy and the marriage was doomed from the start. Amber, I am rooting for you, insecurities and all. I hope you meet someone who gives you the warm and fuzzies and is not a judgmental, cold prick like Dave.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’d like to know what Dave’s friend told him about Amber. Was she the gym ho or something like that? 

Me too. I've said from the beginning gym guy set Dave off. As he said himself he would've backed out had he known.

Maybe his own insecurities got in the way.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Dave just won't own it.

Mia says she owns it. Then goes elsewhere and denies it.  

If the big news is that Danielle is pregnant,  Amber may become an even bigger wreck.  

• Love 3
Just now, PityFree said:

I’m pretty sure shocked that Dave and Tristan would be willing to do “the experiment” again.

Such a douche. I can’t imagine anyone seeing this show and wanting to date him. 

• Love 9

Can someone please tell me the name of the woman hosting this?  It's driving me nuts that I can't place where I've seen her before. TYIA

Oh! Samantha Harris from Dancing With The Stars! Duh

Edited by ChiCricket
Duh
  • Love 4
Just now, JAndy said:

Amber and Dave both seemed like they didn’t give a shit and were annoyed.

I turned off the show before the pregnancy reveal (I was spoiled; People.com spoiled that and also spoiled Mia and Tristan weeks ago) but it wouldn't surprise me if these people didn't stay in touch at all. With the Boston ones there did seem to be some fondness, particularly among the women and between Jephte and Jon (neither of them liked Ryan, you could tell), but with these their interactions felt much more forced. And they didn't get a lot of time with Mia because she was always limited by her legal troubles or by fighting. I doubt Danielle will be inviting them to her baby shower.

• Love 11

What if what Dave heard about Amber's relationship with gym guy had less to do with sex and the 'everyone having a past' theory Pepper was promoting but rather something else, such as stalking or incessant biological clock babbling or any number of other things. Just a thought.  

• Love 12

Are we watching and "talking about" Honeymoon Island??

1 minute ago, Kareem said:

What if what Dave heard about Amber's relationship with gym guy had less to do with sex and the 'everyone having a past' theory Pepper was promoting but rather something else, such as stalking or incessant biological clock babbling or any number of other things. Just a thought.  

I think it was not good talk about her from the mutual friend.  I wonder why they didn't show him upset about it more?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, crgirl412 said:

Are we watching and "talking about" Honeymoon Island??

DVR'ing but not sure I'm in yet.

If it's anything like Second Chances or Spouse House they'll hopefully give out free STD testing for a year after it's over.

• Love 3