Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Heat Waves and Hot Flashes

• Start Topic

In Jamaica, the heat gets to everyone; Shannon laughs it up in a salt scrub with Vicki and Kelly; Gina shares an emotional moment with the ladies; after some fun games on bamboo rafts and rope swings, tension erupts between Shannon and Tamra.

Airs 10/15/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 4

Saw those butlers and thought... Hey I have a great idea! Vicki gets into a golf cart accident without Coto Car Insurance and is assigned to be Tamra’s butler!

Edited by ivygirl
Adding the insurance bit for added Seinfeld-iness
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Put the phone down Shannon.  It's rude and you're on vacation. 

Yes!  Fist pump!  Reactions of scorn from the other patrons. 

Shannon really looks uncomfortable when it’s about someone else!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Shannon really looks uncomfortable when it’s about someone else!

I think it’s not always the case. She was a very good friend to Vicki when Brooks “had cancer.”

• Love 19
23 minutes ago, bagger said:

Ugh I just hate her, now everything she does, everything she says, every look, everything about her annoys me.

Well, she probably has about eight spanx on, so they were choking her up to her head.  Here we go again with the pain in the ass.

They should have immediately went to another hotel if they had no air conditioning.  Same shit, another vacation.

BTW, Vikie looks horrible .. like an old, old, lady.  Especially with that hair hanging.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

They have air conditioning. It hadn't been turned on yet.  Ain't nothing you can do about outside though.  It's like getting hit with a sopping wet towel. 

Sounds like they still haven't turned it on if they want sleep in the water tonight. YIKES!!!

• Love 8

I have stopped believing Emily and Gina want to be friends with Shannon. Why do you want to be friends with someone you have nothing good to say about?

Huh.  Maybe they don't have working air conditioning. 

Who'd you laugh at?!?  They have your number Tamra.

Martha Brae!  YES!  I saw no mosquitos.  I did wear Off.  TRISHAUNA!  She gives the spiel of what to do, what to expect.  People sell stuff along the river so you can get the raft guide to take you by the shore.  

You can also get out and swim.  I did not.  It is that muddy and I like to see what's touching my leg.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I have stopped believing Emily and Gina want to be friends with Shannon. Why do you want to be friends with someone you have nothing good to say about?

Huh.  Maybe they don't have working air conditioning. 

Who'd you laugh at?!?  They have your number Tamra.

Martha Brae!  YES!  I saw no mosquitos.  I did wear Off.  TRISHAUNA! 

Tamara's a little snot!

Gina and Emily seem to hate Shannon yet they are begging for her to be their friend???????????

Gotta buy the OFF with that certain ingredient (the green wrapper )

• Love 15
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

NOOOOOOO!  LEROY WAS MY RAFT GUIDE!

I am completely squeeing right now 

Poor Leroy.  He's stuck with Vicki.  But he's a really nice guy and very knowledgeable. 

This is already one of my favorite settings for a RH vacation!

If I had to go with Tamra, you’d need to pay me...

But otherwise the people seem so great!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

NOOOOOOO!  LEROY WAS MY RAFT GUIDE!

I am completely squeeing right now 

Poor Leroy.  He's stuck with Vicki.  But he's a really nice guy and very knowledgeable. 

We did the tubing....yep, my husband jumped off that high ledge.  Idiot.  (not you, my hubs is the idiot)

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

They are!  I blame the laid-back attitude on the humidity, not the ganja ...

I think the accent is enchanting and they are kind.  At one point, I got sick from the heat and a man who sold water, gave me a bottle and told me to drink it.  He refused to take my money because I needed it at that moment.  

No way was I going to get in that water.  Loved the trip.  I went alone. Leroy and I had good conversations about his life, my life and we had nice silences too.

I pretended I was Cleopatra.  Not going to deny it.

I apologize for my excitement.  It's just that I've never gone to a place the RH have gone to.  I feel all cosmopolitan! 

Leroy was right....the water was crystal blue when we were there.

ITA, the guides were amazing! However, the guys at the end of the trip who got right in  my face for their tip (hubs had to get his wallet from the van) and me trying to explain "my husband is getting your tip" was very off putting. And frankly, a bit scary.

• Love 10

I thought Vicki was always at work.  How does she have time for sex 4 times a day?  She really has the waddling down pat.

I did laugh at Gina imitating Shannon when she was laying  on the chaise lounge and Emily asked if she wanted to share a room.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Are octopi in rivers? ???

How about alligators?  I wouldn’t go in that murky water for anything.  Who knows what’s in there and what’s crawling around in those bushes ?  Yuk.

• Love 6