Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Made In Mexico

I just got finished saying that i'm mentioning Made in Mexico (on the Shahs of Sunset forum) because there isn't anywhere to discuss it yet. So THANKYOU. I am really impressed by this show. It certainly went left with Hannah in an unexpected way, and I get the strong impression that Hannah and her bullet points and life goals and bucket list, doesn't do anything without an agenda. I do feel sorry for her. Kitzia is a strong woman. I like the love and inclusion Roby gets in her home. I haven't finished watching the season yet. I'm hoping very much there'll be another one though and I'm about at episode 5.

• Like 1

I'm on the last ep and my favorites are Kitzia, Roby, Chantal, and Liz. Hanna is insufferable and Shanik doesn't interest me enough. 

• Like 2

Squeee so happy there's a board for this. Okay, I love Roby and I hope he quits drinking. I absolutely believe him over Hanna. I hope Colu and Pepe get together. I love Pepe and Roby's relationship and how the whole group is so supportive of Roby. I don't think Charlie and Liz will get married. Why would you marry someone who stalked you on Facebook? I think he is a "macho".  I think the person I was least interested in was Carlos and his kidnapping story.

• Like 2

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/arts/television/made-in-mexico-netflix-review.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/veronicavillafane/2018/08/20/netflix-to-debut-first-mexican-reality-series-made-in-mexico-about-rich-socialites/

I love this show, and am really happy to see this thread posted.

It's beautifully shot, and the emotional intelligence of the cast makes their stories compelling and sooooooooo satisfying to watch.

More later...looking forward to reading your posts, because there is a a lot to unpack.

Edited by OldButHappy · Reason: sooooooooo
  • Like 2

I’m on episode 8 and I’m sick of Roby crying and whining about his son. Go make some fucking attempts to see him if you are so upset. I don’t know the story but it seems like he just can’t handle his baby mama getting mad at him for probably legit reasons. I don’t mind Roby in other parts of the show but he needs to either try to see his kid or stop fucking talking about it lol.

Eta: spoke too soon he did call her and meet up with her in this episode lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1