Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Watching Trainwrecks in Realtime: The 90DF Live Chat

Eric....STFU!  Tasha is 19.  You can tell her I want you to move out because the apartment is too small.  BUT......hey!  Next Saturday we will go look at places and I will help with the first month, etc.  

Remember when Leida’s dad extended this to his own daughter.....Leida....????  And, Leida is 30 with a kid!

You are the SNOWFLAKE!  Failure to launch Fathers.....is just call Deadbeat Dad in our generation!

plus, you should think.  If Leida is talking to Tasha this way.....then she will treat Jennika the same way!

This man just lies about the money.  He is like....I am not poor.  Leida is just wealthy.

I am not too poor to help my daughter with first month rent.  She is 19.  An adult. A snowflake!

deadbeat!!!

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Your brain stops maturing in your mid 20s?   Is this Snowflake Web MD?

As others have mentioned, he is right about that (he had a stopped clock moment?).  I learned that in university as well.  I was also surprised to hear he knew that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ashley is milking this aggrieved wife shit for all it's worth and won't actually decide to kick him out.  Just to get our pity?  I don't get it.

She thinks she is being a bad ass by giving those dirty looks but she actually comes off looking weak because she stays with him

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Did anyone catch the f bomb?

Yes, several times! This show has become so lame that even the post-production staff who should have been bleeping obscenities have walked out.

• Like 15

I think it's safe to say this season (I only started watching last season) has been a train wreck. And not the fun popcorn kind. What a sad, tawdry mess these people are. 

• Like 13

Didn’t Eric depend on Tasha for half the rent at one point ??  My older son didn’t move out till he was in his late 20’s and i don’t charge my college age younger son rent because all i want is good grades and for him to save his money .  ERIC YOURE A FAILURE

Edited by DNR · Reason: Words
  • Like 18

I can't even believe Eric is basically telling his daughter that until she apologizes to HIM for making a mess in HER room, where she pays rent, because a door may have POPPED OPEN and somebody saw, he's fine with cutting her out of his life.  That = insane.   I made a million and one messes in my room and my father (ex-military, Korean War vet) actually still has a relationship with me.  

• Like 18