Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Watching Trainwrecks in Realtime: The 90DF Live Chat

Every time Larissa says "ringee", I think of Lily Tomlin as Ernestine: "one ringee dingee; two ringee dingee ..."

Edited by deedee2
  • Like 15

Sure Colt, everybody is out of control but it you lay the blame at Larissa feet.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Coltee should never wear shorts. 

Or flip flops

• Like 5

Colt: Larissa, when people walk into the house and start yelling at you, don't exist in that space and cause people to yell. Its all your fault." God I loathe him. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

In her defense, she lives in Wisconsin.  Cheddar Cheese Country.

Hahahahahaha! Amirite! Amirite!  She must be nibbling cheddar blocks like a rat!

• Like 5

Why is Debbee giggling when she says that Coltee can't even make the bed?? That's something she should have taught him.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When my ex left and took up with a girl half his age, I told my sons that they can ALWAYS count on me. Kids need to hear shit like that, Eric.

Yep, my sons are 21 and 19 and i tell them all the time (like always) that I am here for them. Always!  My hubby (their stepdad) jokes that I am nicer to them, then adds with a smile:  "And you should be!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 4

See this is the thing, Larissa is nuts with a bad temper but they don't treat her well. Gaslighting and condescension are all I see from them toward her. 

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, TonyasBlueEyeshado said:

Leida: Asuelu, calm down... missed that last week! She gets half a point from me.

That was right after she couldn’t hide her laughter and said to Eric, “Baby, I’m dying” so I don’t think she was being sincere in her concern 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I guess cousin John is the only one who knows the meaning of a true meaningful life.... my eyeballs are getting a work out tonight from rolling them so much.

Love is having a twee wife with a big ass daisy in her hair who always seems to find the camera. And having someone to iron your shirts with your company logo... which also seems to find the camera.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Why is Debbee giggling when she says that Coltee can't even make the bed?? That's something she should have taught him.

I got the feeling they shared that bed. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whatever happened to the diet that Larissa put Colt on?

His head looks so small for his body.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Debbie has upper teeth today! They make a big difference.

bahahahahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Who else got a kick out of hearing the “bith phtew” comment again?

I did! I still can't imagine spending a day in a hot car, then coming home and tucking in to a hearty bowl of beef stew! 

• Like 11

If I had to listen to Colt's voice talking to me like that I think I would get hysterical like Larissa hahahahaha.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Me me me!

• Like 4

You won’t say damn in front of your mom but you’ll talk up sexual conquests on tv and cheat on your wife?

I guess.

• Like 18

Twee Coltee you'll always be family--even if you don't live in the same household. These people make me want to chug 100 year old scotch like water!

• Like 9

When I watched the replay Larissa’s ring looks like the one they have on the counters at the costume jewelry departments.

You know?  The ‘nice’ one that cost $15 because they are sterling silver...?

The ring and band were attached by the paper sticker that has the  size. 

• Like 5

As much as Family Chantel was nothing compared to this season's cast... I am not wanting any part of watching them on an upcoming series.  

• Like 6

Maybe Debbie is moving in with the cousin so she can be nanny to those children.  

• Like 4

As much as I would enjoy living with my son again, I know he has to have his own place. He's serious with someone and if they get married, I know they need their time as a couple. I would never demand to live with them. I dig that it may be hard for Colt & Debbie, but they both have to tough it up for a bit and let the newlyweds be alone for awhile. 

• Like 4

Ugh I don’t care about all the other participants’ opinions. Shut up Jay and Fernanda. This feels like the first night of college when the RA makes everybody come down for the “mandatory” dorm meeting and you have to listen to 30 other 17-18 year olds drone on about their lives. 

• Like 7

Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Yasssss! The Family Chantel! Man I miss that group compared to these current knuckleheads.

Hopefully harvesting more American dollars... hahahaha

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I've seen that on the thread. I must have missed the original usage. Where is it from and what does it mean?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Debbie is playing the "I'm moving out" card to get Coltee to feel bad. 

"I'll find something. There might be a room in the boarding house down by the river. Its small and has bugs, but you two need your privacy." (one small tear trickles down a worn and wrinkled cheek) "I'll be fine."

• Like 23