PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Watching Trainwrecks in Realtime: The 90DF Live Chat

2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

He's a software engineer?

Yeah so am I and my ladytits are glooorious and his are...Newp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

With the purple shirt and the way he's shaped, he reminds me of Grimace (the old McDonalds character).  And Grimace always reminded me of a buttplug, so make of that what you will.

LOL

Screenshot_20190113-191753.jpg

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

WHY does my husband only ever want to talk to me when the tell-nothing is on?! 

That is how I feel about the football playoffs!  "Honey.....it is THE PLAYOFFS!!!"

• Like 2

Oh!  Ashley will deport Larissa.....but, Not....Skinz Jr.

Hahahahahahahah!

I think her cheap Bebe dress and Jessica Simpson extensions are cutting off her oxygen!

They have all been in USA for 5 minutes and all need to STFU.  The Americans are all losers ‘buying’ love! 

We do not have one genuine couple this season.

Fer and John played us for 5 minutes but we know what happened!  LOL!!! 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It’s some sorta alternative universe where Leida is the most mature of all them. 

Because silence is golden in these situations. Even Steven looks better because he’s mostly being quiet. Jay looks stupid doling out advice and indignation since he doesn’t respect his easy mark (Ashley) and can’t keep from running hos in his wife’s house where her kids live.

For the record, I’m not buying Fernanda’s faux concern regarding the Facebook post. Colt and Larissa are batshit, but they are still right about Fernanda’s motivations.

Broken clocks.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Eric and Leida are starting to realize that they’re both way too old for this nonsense....

Eric could take a fatherly approach to controlling this situation. 

If he wasn't a shitty fucking father. 

• Like 23

Welp. I no longer have the appetite for this cupcake I was about to devour. Thanks Dr. Pimple Popper commercial!

• Like 6

Colt is such an incel MRA douchebag and I want to set his eyebrows free from his face.

• Like 10

Just now, For Cereals said:

Yeah and Steven knows what a real man is

No kidding.  Oh Obi Wan, tell me how to be a dad.  You are our only hope!!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

With the purple shirt and the way he's shaped, he reminds me of Grimace (the old McDonalds character).  And Grimace always reminded me of a buttplug, so make of that what you will.

TMI

• Like 2

Suuuuure, keep the arrests private except for putting it all on blast on social media.

• Like 6

He threw her out and he wants an apology. Ugh, he's a piece of shit. 

Edited by Lillith
  • Like 18

17 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I feel bad for Ashley but I'm skeptical at her needing to update her fans from a hospital bed.   Feels like she is priming herself for a GoFundMe.

What's wrong? Lupus flare-up?

• Like 1

Tasha’s segment is what has Leida’s stomach in a knot.

This is why she has being making these ‘hurt’ faces.  

• Like 3

It's so hard to watch this bitch telling Tasha that her father doesn't want her and then for him to say "Get your shit and get out." It's awful.

• Like 17

Just now, renatae said:

What's wrong? Lupus flare-up?

That's what she said.  Seems terrible but who has someone take a picture of them from the bed so they can post it?   And then all of a sudden she mentions her kids?  Trotting the kids out now huh?   Then I'm sure one person will say "oh no I wish you had a GoFundMe i'd love to help" and then she will open one up and say "well my fans insisted I do this...."   Skeptical.

• Like 2

Just get your shit and get out. No matter how many times I see that clip I cannot seem to keep my jaw off the floor. 

• Like 21

Just now, configdotsys said:

It's so hard to watch this bitch telling Tasha that her father doesn't want her and then for him to say "Get your shit and get out." It's awful.

I will never understand how a parent can choose their new spouse over their child like that. 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Is Fernanda wearing her wedding dress?

It’s awfully similar. I guess Jon had run out of money by then.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tasha has books. I think this is the first time I have seen a book on this misbegotten farce. Points to Tasha. 

Titles not showing...wonder what sorta books they are?

• Like 1