Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Watching Trainwrecks in Realtime: The 90DF Live Chat

Here we go again... since the Bt90D Live Chat worked out as such a happy little happyplace.   

This thread will remain open all season, so you can use it during the episodes or afterwards.  Live chat should be locked the day after the episode airs and reopen the day of the next episode. 

**During the episodes, it'll get pretty nutty.  Get ready.**

Live chat will unlock the day of the premiere, ahead of the episode.

Some ground rules:

1)  Don't touch the windows of my car.

2)  Don't kiss me during Ramadan, even if we're getting married.

3)  Don't be rude to other posters.

4)  Don't be lazy.

5)  No male strippers under any circumstances or I will make you stop talking to your best friend.   

6)  As with any episode threads, don't post any spoilers or social media information. 

Edited by Drogo · Reason: Updates to locking/unlocking.
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Looking forward to this shitshow tonight... Are we carrying on the Roni's tradition, or do we need to start a new one ?

Let's keep it open and see what develops. So many snarkastic possibilities await. But Roni or popcorn are good starts.

Edited by BradandJanet · Reason: To respond to the comment, not my misreading of it.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am putting the finishing touches on my 12 piece collection for my cat to wear in honor of tonight, its called Désespérée pour Chatte 

Lol!

Too bad Darcey's boutique went belly up. This collection could have saved the place. 

• Like 5

Hoping to get reacquainted with some old friends tonight and maybe meet new ones. See all at 7. I love the idea of waiting for some good names/topics to grow organically.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Looking forward to this shitshow tonight... Are we carrying on the Roni's tradition, or do we need to start a new one ?

I’m not sure if I’m going to feel much like eating after I try to dress my cats up in little outfits.

(JK,  I don’t have any cats.)

Edited by PityFree · Reason: Typos
  • Like 2

There is some special on now that's a countdown to the new ep with sneak peaks of the new couples.

Edited: Nevermind. Seems to be the same show that was on last week.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 3:46 PM, Drogo said:

Here we go again... since the Bt90D Live Chat worked out as such a happy little happyplace.   

This thread will remain open all season, so you can use it during the episodes or afterwards.  During the episodes, it'll get pretty nutty.  Get ready. 

Live chat will unlock the day of the premiere, ahead of the episode.

Some ground rules:

1)  Don't touch the windows of my car.

2)  Don't kiss me during Ramadan, even if we're getting married.

3)  Don't be rude to other posters.

4)  Don't be lazy.

5)  No male strippers under any circumstances or I will make you stop talking to your best friend.   

6)  As with any episode threads, don't post any spoilers or social media information. 

7) Bring me my red bag with my MAYKUP!

• Like 14

I just started watching and my first season was the recent 90 days before which just finished and since I had fun chatting with you guys I figured I would watch this too. In preparation I watched a few reruns of season 5 they had on this week and there was so much to snark on, I wish I would have started watching this show sooner. Let the games begin....

• Like 3

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

She's a pretty bartender and has to go to another country to get a man? GTFO!

Maybe because of the 2 kids it is more difficult to date  in the US? (I have no idea. I don’t have kids.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She's a pretty bartender and has to go to another country to get a man? GTFO!

I was wondering why this attractive, young, thin white woman had to go aboard to find a guy. She does have two children but still, she’s very pretty (fresh looking) and seems sane (not a drug addict or something of that nature). I’m not mad at her, Jay is handsome and I’m sure the sex is banging, but she needs a GROWN MAN. Not some kid. She’s not 21 and with no children. 

• Like 19