Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Are You Saying I'm an Alcoholic?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, queenjen said:

There she goes again. D'andra needs a plaque by her desk, just like Momma Dee's that says 'NEVER APOLOGISE, NEVER EXPLAIN'. I said it above, it's the same with the $200 rumour. D'Andra giving a dozen different versions about why she isn't an alcoholic and why she made that comment about $200 makes her look either crazy or as if she prostest too much. 

Absolutely agree about LeeAnne and her deepseated manipulative behaviour. She can't help herself. Brandi is right, but she's not doing herself any favours by engaging with LeeAnne at this point either. I still think Brandi is unbalanced due to the baby, lack of sleep, Brian or whatever and over reacting, which is a wet dream for LeeAnne and her plans for world domination.

I'm going to watch the scene between LeeAnne and D'Andra again. Because that was some weapon grade gaslighting from LeeAnne. She implys D'Andra is drinking too much. With Brandi. At events etc. By the end of the conversation, you could see D'andra was beginning to doubt her self 'AM i drinking too much?', 'Worse, does it LOOK like I'm drinking too much to 'Dallas society'?" "Do people think I'm a drunk and I'm the only one that can't see it!!!!!". And of course, all of this undermined Brandi also. LeeAnne is nothing if not effective.

"... Plans for world domination."  LOL!!!!   Makes me think of "Pinky and the Brain" TV show.  ???

• Love 5

I only started watching mid season last year. I seemed to recall that Brandi and LeeAnne had formed some kind of friendship during hiatus when Steph and Brandi were feuding and that Brandi turned on LeeAnne as soon as thing were patched up with her and Stephanie. She didn’t just cool the relationship she out and out turned on LeeAnne. Am I remembering this wrong?

if I’m not then I’ll give LeeAnne a pass on going scorched earth on Brandi and attacking her from all fronts. I don’t approve, I find it easier to thwart people like Brandi with kindness but I can understand where LeeAnne is coming from and d’andra is just collateral damage because well quite frankly it didn’t take much for her to turn on her dear friend who was a bridesmaid at her wedding.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

They do all drink and I think it's a bit much for LeAnne to call them alcoholics.  I am gonna have to see more evidence of that.  It is also way uncool to out a problem like that on tv without some sort of preceding scene of someone doing something really out of control and harmful. 

Just like Deandra outing the idea that Rich is a cheater on tv, while claiming that she "can't" discuss it with Leanne.  I have always thought Leanne was a crazy bitch, and I still do, but  in this one I'm on her side.  RH shows aren't for amateurs and if Deandra didn't want Leanne coming for her she shouldn't have started it.

• Love 21

The reason why people are talking about Brandi and her kids is because Brandi keeps bringing it up over and over how hard it was until she got a nanny. The other ones just have a nanny. Also her kids seems pretty out of control but who knows it’s a tv show. I’d rag on Kam and Stephanie too for the nanny thing because they don’t really work either. Cary does work quite a bit I think.

Thinking about it it’s kind of sad how hard Leanne and D’andra are going after each other. They were good friends and seems like now they are past the point of return to make up. I think it all started from the $200 comment and has just escalated from there with both of them going low.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Jel said:

D'Andra and her 15 year old girl style complaining about how her mom won't let her have her company. I can't take it anymore. Start your own company.

I thought LeeAnne was way out of line bringing up her "concern" about D'Andra's drinking, while letting us all know that D has shown some problem drinking in the past. That she chose to do that with cameras rolling implies it was more punitive than compassionate. Don't weaponize someone's problem. Minus one, LeeAnne -- I'm keeping score.

Brandi -- getting worse by the episode.

Stephanie -- getting better by the episode

Kameron continues to be a shining beacon of awesome, clad in a pink tent (from net a porter!)

I agree LeeAnne should not have brought up the D'Andra stuff on camera.  My BFF was an alcoholic. I loved her enough to talk to her about it because it ruins their life in the end.  Not to a national audience.  Never would I have done that.  Reality paycheck or not.

But I still love me some LeeAnne! 

Kam looked stunning last might on WWHL.

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

YES!!! They are just waiting for LeeAnn to smash another glass and she's held it together really well this year. Keep it up, LeeAnn!

I love her.  I want her to keep striving for calm and zen.....

But damn if I don't want to see glass broken.  It's traditional y'all! 

• Love 13

You look like a really mean orange kitten trying to hiss at a snake, Brandi.  And you, D'Andra look like a pretty black and white fluffy cat trying to claw at the snake.  That snakes gonna strike back, y'all!  Put that stuff back in the litter box-- we don't need to see anymore of it.  Yawn.

• Love 7

There is one person, and one person only, who told the world her father was a drunk who killed himself.  That’s on D’Andra.  The topic is just so very sensitive that she announced it to a room full of women, and oh yeah, the television audience.

I wonder what Dee’s reaction will be. 

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

There is one person, and one person only, who told the world her father was a drunk who killed himself.  That’s on D’Andra.  The topic is just so very sensitive that she announced it to a room full of women, and oh yeah, the television audience.

She acts so childish and attention seeking.  It was like'' Ok,OK, quit begging me to tell you- my dad, etc" when NO ONE asked a thing.  It's hard to believe she's as old as she is.  I'm beginning to see why Dee hesitated to turn the reins of the company over to her-- and probably won't actually do it after the cameras are gone.  I couldn't stand Dee but am now sympathizing with her. 

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, stcroix said:

She acts so childish and attention seeking.  It was like'' Ok,OK, quit begging me to tell you- my dad, etc" when NO ONE asked a thing.  It's hard to believe she's as old as she is.  I'm beginning to see why Dee hesitated to turn the reins of the company over to her-- and probably won't actually do it after the cameras are gone.  I couldn't stand Dee but am now sympathizing with her. 

Well she's Deandra's mom, who seems more pleased with having a girly trust fund baby than a colleague/successor, so that's on her.

Also:  I don't like either of them.  And Deandra did enjoy the "I seem like a sensible gal" first season where people liked her, but she did host that tea party to "resolve problems" by handing out mean-girl-bullying questions for all of her "friends" to answer.  (Hee hee I had a typo that said 'fiends' - I almost left it that way :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, queenjen said:

mic drop @walnutqueen and omg, the famous crap in a basket! How did this escape me?!

LeeAnne's instincts, honed since carny days, have her picking off the weak. These are currently D'Andra (no social skills and a quivering wreck if she thinks anyone thinks badly of her and with a mother who seems bent on destroying her only daughter and who is in league with LeeAnne), Brandi (unbalanced due to lack of sleep, Brian, or something undisclosed) AND Stephanie, her new 'friend' and conduit through which will inevitably pass LeeAnne's steady drip feed of bile against Brandi. Notice she's not messing with Carey at the moment and she'd never go for Kam because of her elevated social position. 

LeeAnn will eventually attack Kameron probably after Kameron realizes how LeeAnn has been using her.  I don't think that anyone is safe with LeeAnn's scorched earth antics.  While Brandi is no saint in all of this, I really don't see what she did to LeeAnn to warrant this attack.  This show is getting uncomfortable to watch and if the previews are anything to go by its not going to get any better.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, dosodog said:

I agree LeeAnne should not have brought up the D'Andra stuff on camera.  My BFF was an alcoholic. I loved her enough to talk to her about it because it ruins their life in the end.  Not to a national audience.  Never would I have done that.  Reality paycheck or not.

But I still love me some LeeAnne! 

Kam looked stunning last might on WWHL.

I love her.  I want her to keep striving for calm and zen.....

But damn if I don't want to see glass broken.  It's traditional y'all! 

To LeeAnne's credit, she did not bring the $200 thing up on camera, (thanks Cary!) so considering that, it's easier for me to think that she did mention it to Cary, out of (at least some level) of concern, vs. just being a bitch. Then D'Andra brought up the Rich cheating rumors on camera, so LeeAnne retaliated. That doesn't make it okay, but I don't think LeeAnne has the highest level of moral reasoning going, so I get why she did it.  If she stops now, that's a one for one.

I hope she leaves it there because I like her too, and I want to believe that she's made some real progress.  I think underneath it all, LeeAnne is actually a good person. I say that because despite the craziness and awful behavior she's shown us, she seems to do that as a "lashing out" response to having been hurt, which is childish of course, but it's not like she's fucking with people for sport, which, sadly, I'm starting to think Brandi does.

• Love 20
12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's just like with the $200 thing (of which, CARY was the one who made it public) - D'andra makes it much bigger than it needs to be. Brandi is one of the bigger drinkers of the show and D'andra had just brought the girl shit-faced to an event, after a day of drinking. LeeAnn could have brought it up privately (although D'andra didn't afford her that respect with the Rich rumors), but I get where she's coming from. If D'andra had responded in a more level-headed way, it would not have even become the issue it became. 

• Love 14
14 hours ago, princelina said:

Just like Deandra outing the idea that Rich is a cheater on tv, while claiming that she "can't" discuss it with Leanne.  I have always thought Leanne was a crazy bitch, and I still do, but  in this one I'm on her side.  RH shows aren't for amateurs and if Deandra didn't want Leanne coming for her she shouldn't have started it.

OHHHH!!!! I had forgotten about that!  Ok, I call them even!

• Love 9
On 10/18/2018 at 7:20 AM, Maccagirl said:

Okay, did anyone else think that Kameron's earrings looked like used condoms?  I swear, just because it costs a lot does not make it stylish!!  (Sorry for the poor pic, I took a snapshot from the TV - literally!)

Dallas Earrings.JPG

Sure did!!

• Love 2

Calling similes metaphors, wearing used condom earrings and participating up in "Dallas society" wearing a giant pink tent, and she still manages to out fab all of them.

All hail Kameron and her unbeatable powers of awesome!

Really, I want a whole show of Kameron just "explaining things". 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Calling similes metaphors, wearing used condom earrings and participating up in "Dallas society" wearing a giant pink tent, and she still manages to out fab all of them.

All hail Kameron and her unbeatable powers of awesome!

Really, I want a whole show of Kameron just "explaining things". 

I have to say I’m totally digging kameron. I, like Andy Cohen love her little head nod. I’m trying to adopt it at work when I’m speaking to stupid people.

• Love 9

I thought D'Andra looked horrible at the party. The make up and tight up do looked way too severe to me. 

Kudos to Mark approaching LeeAnne and being polite. It's not easy to go out of your way and acknowledge someone who you felt disrespected you. 

If you're genuinely concerned for a friend's drinking, bringing it up on camera isn't a good friend, but neither is gossiping about the state of your friend's relationship and insinuating that your friend and her fiance lead separate lives. I don't feel bad for D'Andra at all. And the way she constantly talks about this business, it just becomes increasingly annoying because she's acting more and more entitled to her mother's hard work. If she cares so much about wanting something for herself, instead of threatening to walk away, actually show that you're serious about willing to do shit on your own rather than riding on mommy's coattails. Also, LeeAnn's mother is a sensitive topic and all of a last season D'Andra was completely dismissive of that and basically called it bullshit. I agree that LeeAnne has used her childhood far too often as a crutch to explain her bad behaviour, but it doesn't man that the trauma wasn't real...all this to say that D'Andra is taking issue with the same things that's done toward LeeAnne as well. 

I loved how Brandi tried to rationalize her comments to LeeAnne as being her opinion and what LeeAnne said was something different. LeeAnne didn't flat out make an accusation but even if she did, that would be an opinion as well. That is how opinions work Brandi...you don't get to categorize it as something else because you want to hide behind your right to an opinion while someone else shouldn't. Stephanie was spot on...they both play the same game. Brandi has spent a lot of time thinking about why LeeAnne has an issue with D'Andra and it hasn't yet occurred to her that one of the issues may be that D'Andra is talking shit about LeeAnne's relationship to Brandi - someone who LeeAnne is not friends with and who both have bad blood with one another. 

In summary, they're all a bunch of bitches, lol. 

• Love 14
On 10/18/2018 at 7:19 AM, pasdetrois said:

In the first season, didn't Stephanie continually complain that her husband was a micromanager, constantly telling her what to do, and that she knew how to run the house and take care of the kids? Now all of a sudden she's afraid of being alone for six weeks or however long it is? That she doesn't feel capable, despite having nannies and staff?

She's the most superficial Dallas housewife, and the most crafty. Her personality is extremely contrived and subtly manipulative.

Oooh, agreed!

Also: Here's my actual, nonceleb, slightly uncomfortable-seeming sister for y'all to check out! She still lives in this tiny Oklahoma town. She has a twang. She drinks domestic beer. She's like Travis, but with a vagina.  We took very different paths! "She's a teacher. I have handbags that cost as much as her mortgage." Quotes bc the rest was a close approximation, but she said that last part, verbatim, about her sister, on the tv. But she didnt say anything NICE about her sister. Stephanie seems kind bc she's the best at acting put-upon. Poor thing even had to get her dad to drive 2 hours to unclog her toilet. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 4

I'm sorry, but if D'Andra wants to run a manufacturing company and doesn't have the sense to keep an adequate inventory of ingredients in stock, it would give me pause, too. (High school kids working in fast food would even have the common sense to recognize that is a major component of operating the business. /facepalm ) The fact that she had to even run to Dee to figure out that issue was quite telling. Plus, it demonstrated to Dee that D'Andra didn't learn when she made the same mistake in the past. Not only that, but D'Andra's weak sauce request that Dee be around to answer questions. D'Andra really doesn't have the moxie and smarts she is proclaiming to possess. I think she is very insecure and reluctant to cut the apron strings. She wants the title and "power" but not the actual responsibility that goes with being the  company owner/CEO.

Geez, Brandi is in close running to her former BH "namesake," Brandi Glanville. I didn't think there could be another more vile HW, but this trashy trick is stepping right up to the plate.  I would love to see a cross-over visit from Dorinda and Bethenny from NYC visit and go out drinking with Brandi and D'Andra. Talk about getting tossed hard off a mechanical bull ... 

I am liking Kameron more this season.  

For your viewing pleasure and a laugh!

• Love 12

fantastic! Amy Philips's Kam is almost as great as actual Kam. The sparkle.dog food. bit at the end is perfect. It's like when kam says something she expects everyone to have an aha moment over what she has just said.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I'm sorry, but if D'Andra wants to run a manufacturing company and doesn't have the sense to keep an adequate inventory of ingredients in stock, it would give me pause, too. (High school kids working in fast food would even have the common sense to recognize that is a major component of operating the business. /facepalm ) The fact that she had to even run to Dee to figure out that issue was quite telling. Plus, it demonstrated to Dee that D'Andra didn't learn when she made the same mistake in the past. Not only that, but D'Andra's weak sauce request that Dee be around to answer questions. D'Andra really doesn't have the moxie and smarts she is proclaiming to possess. I think she is very insecure and reluctant to cut the apron strings. She wants the title and "power" but not the actual responsibility that goes with being the  company owner/CEO.

Co-sign, 100%. I was rooting for her last year; but the more I watch D'andra, the more I realize she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. Dee may be a real bitch sometimes, but that doesn't mean that D'andra is some poor victim. She doesn't really show she has any of the skills to run that company.

• Love 14
On 10/20/2018 at 11:05 AM, CharlizeCat said:

I'm sorry, but if D'Andra wants to run a manufacturing company and doesn't have the sense to keep an adequate inventory of ingredients in stock, it would give me pause, too. (High school kids working in fast food would even have the common sense to recognize that is a major component of operating the business. /facepalm )

Running a business is not that cut and dry. One she doesn't do everything In House which means most of her product like ingredients or packaging or at least parts of it come from other businesses, factory's or whole sell places  ...Sometimes things like this happen. You are assuming that everyone keeps everything in stock at all times and sometimes thats just not the case........ Things happen. Trucks break down, inventory gets lost or damaged, there are 100's of reasons for something simple to go wrong and fuck everything up..... from ground up.....Sometimes its out of your control completely....its not so easy to just keep inventory in stock esp when its a new or just tested product or when all or some things associated with that product arnt produced by your own company. You cant control other peoples business's when you depend on them to help with your product and delays happen... the only thing you can control is not working with the company again ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

I would love to see a cross-over visit from Dorinda and Bethenny from NYC visit and go out drinking with Brandi and D'Andra. Talk about getting tossed hard off a mechanical bull ... 

Dorinda would just spit and yell incoherently at the proverbial bull, and Frankel would end up naked and crying beneath it. 

It probably burns LeeAnne's biscuit that Brandi is featured front and center in the opening credits' group shot.

• Love 4
On October 18, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Maccagirl said:

Okay, did anyone else think that Kameron's earrings looked like used condoms?  I swear, just because it costs a lot does not make it stylish!!  (Sorry for the poor pic, I took a snapshot from the TV - literally!)

Nope, they reminded me of diaphragms.  It was so distracting for me.

• Love 3
On 10/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, Ohiopirate02 said:

LeeAnn will eventually attack Kameron probably after Kameron realizes how LeeAnn has been using her.  I don't think that anyone is safe with LeeAnn's scorched earth antics.  While Brandi is no saint in all of this, I really don't see what she did to LeeAnn to warrant this attack.  This show is getting uncomfortable to watch and if the previews are anything to go by its not going to get any better.

I don't think that LeeAnn will ever go after Kameron.  If tonight's episode was any real indication of Dallas society, apparently, Kam's mother-in-law (who looks like she's trying to plastic surgery her way into becoming Jocelyn Wildenstein's Texas twin) is the REAL deal.  She, and she alone, apparently, can make or break you where it counts to those who keep track of that sort of thing.  LeeAnn likes her tenuous attachment to Dallas society and it's charity functions, etc., so she will be kissing Kameron's butt from here to eternity.

BTW - whichever posters who have said that Kameron's talking head earrings look like used condoms were spot-on!  I can't watch without thinking that!!!  ;-)

• Love 4
On 10/20/2018 at 1:42 PM, ghoulina said:

Co-sign, 100%. I was rooting for her last year; but the more I watch D'andra, the more I realize she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. Dee may be a real bitch sometimes, but that doesn't mean that D'andra is some poor victim. She doesn't really show she has any of the skills to run that company.

I am baffled as to how she has worked for/with her mother (and apparently run her own company under her mother's umbrella) for quite a while and yet doesn't seem to have any clue about how to manage things at all.  I could see if maybe she just started, she would have some inventory mistakes, but, this is not the first time we've seen her do this on camera, and she's not brand new.  Plus, it's not like she's working for a company the size of like 3M, but they don't seem to be super tiny, either, so she can't be the person who is actually in charge of ordering stuff, right?  She would be the person who the people who do the ordering report to, so other people should kind of be keeping track of that shit and then she'd be overseeing it and making sure they were staying on schedule, which means there has been multiple layers of failure.

• Love 8
On 10/17/2018 at 9:55 PM, iloveit said:

Ugh this was the least fun episode ever. Brandi is so full of shit to say that she was coming from a good place when she was talking to Leann. DAndra has been awful to Leann. Leann had to know she was hitting a very sensitive topic with DAndra and it was wrong of her to discuss that on camera. DAndras fathers death sounds horrifying.

You can tell that the laser center is a real business because Cary did not make it her story line and was essentially like STFU to Leann and Brandi when they were approaching a fight in her lobby. Good for her!

I like Brandi and can't stand Leanne, but Brandi was not coming from a good place at all. Which frankly, I don't care about. But still. 

Leanne with her "theoretical" about the adoption and marriage knew exactly what she was doing as well. They both showed their asses.

I am on kind of neutral on D'Andra, but think what Leanne did was perhaps the most disgusting thing she's done on the show. There's low and then there's I don't like you being friends with my enemy so I'm.going to invoke alcoholism knowing your alcoholic dad committed suicide in a drunken rage, low. I really think she is fake cancer Vicki awful.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2018 at 4:15 PM, queenjen said:

D'andra is going to start losing her mind as rumours of her 'past struggles with alcohol' leak into the public domain. The Vulture recap refers to D'andra struggling with alcohol. D'andra has gone to the trouble in her blog to tell us she does indeed struggle with her father's death from alcoholism and that she has had non specified but not alcohol related 'struggles' of her own. In the past. This is LeeAnne going scorched earth on D'Andra: LeeAnne may be able to wriggle out of responsibiity for implying D'andra is or was an alcoholic, but the damage has been done. People are getting the message that D'andra Simmons has a drinking problem. 

http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-real-housewives-of-dallas-recap-season-3-episode-10.html

D'Andra is going HARD for LeAnne - she has been speaking in her talking heads all about Rich's cheating, (but not TO LeAnne) so LeAnne doesn't have a chance to defend herself or Rich.  Where is the proof that he is cheating?  Why the f would a "best friend" be talking about this on air???  She is still talking shit about LeAnne on twitter.  Asshole.  D'Andra is panicking because she is trying her best to take down LeAnne this season, but try as she might, she is not able to use her mean-girl tricks on LeAnne.  She wanted to put LeAnne in her place, but it is totally turning against her!  Last year she appeared to be a great friend, but we all see her true colors this year.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:55 PM, bagger said:

if I’m not then I’ll give LeeAnne a pass on going scorched earth on Brandi and attacking her from all fronts. I don’t approve, I find it easier to thwart people like Brandi with kindness but I can understand where LeeAnne is coming from and d’andra is just collateral damage because well quite frankly it didn’t take much for her to turn on her dear friend who was a bridesmaid at her wedding.

Brandi fully used LeAnne because her bff was bff'ing with someone else.  She is very sneaky, and turned on LeAnne very fast.  Such a bitch.  And D'Andra is really angry with LeAnne.  She is coming up with so many "reasons" as to why she is so angry, but none of them are great and none are on par with how mad she seems to be.  I am pretty sure she is mad because she is "usually Queen Bee" like her mom's friend pointed out, but on this show - LeAnne is Queen Bee (regardless of Brandi's BULL SHIT title, which was really just a way to f with LeAnne).

On 10/19/2018 at 6:23 PM, bagger said:

I have to say I’m totally digging kameron. I, like Andy Cohen love her little head nod. I’m trying to adopt it at work when I’m speaking to stupid people.

I LOVE the head nod.  I have been trying to adopt it, too!

On 10/19/2018 at 7:57 PM, RedInk said:

Oooh, agreed!

Also: Here's my actual, nonceleb, slightly uncomfortable-seeming sister for y'all to check out! She still lives in this tiny Oklahoma town. She has a twang. She drinks domestic beer. She's like Travis, but with a vagina.  We took very different paths! "She's a teacher. I have handbags that cost as much as her mortgage." Quotes bc the rest was a close approximation, but she said that last part, verbatim, about her sister, on the tv. But she didnt say anything NICE about her sister. Stephanie seems kind bc she's the best at acting put-upon. Poor thing even had to get her dad to drive 2 hours to unclog her toilet. 

I hadn't really thought about all of that, but you are SO right!  She does try to come across as sweet and innocent, but she is a snake.  I am going to keep my eye on her...

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I LOVE the head nod.  I have been trying to adopt it, too!

I hadn't really thought about all of that, but you are SO right!  She does try to come across as sweet and innocent, but she is a snake.  I am going to keep my eye on her...

I’m still working on my head nod but I finally told my work husband what I was doing and he said he was glad I told him. According to him I’m not there yet and look like I want to punch someone in the throat.

i think LeeAnne is the breakaway star. As rough as she is she has been everywhere and anytime this franchise comes up it’s leeanne people are talking about.

if you don’t listen to Watch What Crappens give it a shot on a day they do Dallas and you will die laughing at their impression of Leigh Ann 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bagger said:

I’m still working on my head nod but I finally told my work husband what I was doing and he said he was glad I told him. According to him I’m not there yet and look like I want to punch someone in the throat.

i think LeeAnne is the breakaway star. As rough as she is she has been everywhere and anytime this franchise comes up it’s leeanne people are talking about.

if you don’t listen to Watch What Crappens give it a shot on a day they do Dallas and you will die laughing at their impression of Leigh Ann 

It takes practice!  Finely honed skill.

I agree- she’s the person everyone is talking about.  I love her.  Even when she’s crazy.  She should tell D’Andra to get off her show!

Yes!  I love “watch what crappens, watch what crappens, who cares what happens when there’s so much that crappens!”  Their impressions are the best!!!

• Love 3