Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: The Virgin Gary

• Start Topic

After the Legends defeated Mallus and wiped the final anachronism from time, they find themselves in unfamiliar territory with the Time Bureau.  All that changes when Constantine (Matt Ryan) informs Sara (Caity Lotz) of a new magical threat that leads the team to Woodstock.  Constantine thinks he knows how to defeat the new threat, but will need the help of the team and their special klepto talents to help with his spell.  Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) go on an adventure leaving Nate facing someone from his past.

• Love 1

Jerry, Jimi, and Janis show up and there’s a unicorn that eats hearts and sprays rainbow snot. I love this show. 

I loved the initial reaction to the unicorn. I’d be just as mesmerized. And then Sara uses Zari as her human shield to avoid the rainbow snot. 

Oh Gary, of course he’s a virgin. And he lost a nipple. Drink as much beer as you need honey. 

I don’t care about Nate’s family drama but I love Biff so I’ll accept it. 

Thank you Zari for calling out Ray’s Nora crush. Zari has perspective and does voice of reason well. Her scene watching her mom and herself reminds me of John and Derek watching young Kyle and young Derek on The Sarah Connor Chronicles. 

I’m still not feeling Sara’s relationship with Ava but I’ll give points to them not moving in together yet. They’ve been together for half a year and it would be too soon. 

Mick hallucinating his dead rat, complete with sentimental hug, was hilarious. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Thank you Zari for calling out Ray’s Nora crush. Zari has perspective and does voice of reason well. Her scene watching her mom and herself reminds me of John and Derek watching young Kyle and young Derek on The Sarah Connor Chronicles. 

I thought of The Sarah Connor Chronicles too. 

So they got all the famous hippie singers to be part of the episode as well as most of the team tripping. I loved the shot of Ray making out with a tree and Mick seeing Nate as Axel and giving him a hug. 

Sara and her fast reflexes hiding behind Zari before she got shot with drugged Unicorn snot. 

Don't really care about Nate's family, but did we know he was rich? 

Ava and Sara are growing on me. But I'm more interested in the non romantic relationship between John and Sara. 

Poor Gary, maybe he can use his nipple scar to get laid. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

Best season premiere of the Arrowverse. Evil unicorn. Biff. Nate stealing Jerry Garcia's joint.Giant rat hallucination. Remembering that Nate's mom makes the best sandwiches in the world. Woodstock. Beatles. Gary losing a nipple in battle. Teamwork to save Gary. Whatever's going on with Constantine. 

3 thoughts:

1. When Nate was arguing with the hallucination of his dad about not joining the army, did this show forget Nate was a hemophiliac?

2. I'd been thinking Zari was from far enough i e the future that she wouldn't have been born yet. What year's she from again?

3.I kept waiting for that towel to fall off Constantine when he was getting magically attacked.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

2. I'd been thinking Zari was from far enough i e the future that she wouldn't have been born yet. What year's she from again?

Zari's from 2042. I figured she was born around 2012 or so. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

1. When Nate was arguing with the hallucination of his dad about not joining the army, did this show forget Nate was a hemophiliac?

This was exactly what I came to post about.  And at this point, I think the answer is yes.  It makes no sense for the father to be ashamed he wasn't more rough and tumble.  They framed him originally as being super sheltered and not allowed to take any of those kinds of risks.  If they are saying his dad rejected him because he had a disease then not sure the dad is worth a reconciliation.  

I'm spoiler free but Nate's dad getting a new job in DC where the Time Bureau happen to be based doesn't seem like a coincidence.  

I am hopeful by bringing up Zari's future that they will address just what the heck happened.  I keep wishing we got stuff about it on Arrow when they use ARGUS so much but so far nothing concrete.  It seems to me the Legends need to nip that whole thing in the bud at some point.  

14 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

I kept waiting for that towel to fall off Constantine when he was getting magically attacked.

I really don't know how he wasn't naked by the time he stood up.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

When Nate was arguing with the hallucination of his dad about not joining the army, did this show forget Nate was a hemophiliac?

Apparently.  When Nate was going on about disappointing Biff due to not joining the military I shouted at my tv "but he had hemophilia until two years ago!  He'd die on day 1 of training!"  But I guess everyone's forgotten about that.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Zari's from 2042. I figured she was born around 2012 or so. 

Thanks! I think i had 52 in my head for some reason.

I've been thinking they forgot t Nate's hemophilia ever since it didn't come up in the season 2 alt-timeline where he had no powers.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

Apparently.  When Nate was going on about disappointing Biff due to not joining the military I should at my tv "but he had hemophilia until two years ago!  He'd die on day 1 of training!"  But I guess everyone's forgotten about that.

Maybe due to the various time shenanigans from the last year or two, Nate's hemophilia was erased from time.

• Love 9

Oh my God how I missed this show! I mean, a people eating unicorn running around Woodstock and getting people high with its magic rainbow snot? There really is nothing like this show on television, and bless it and its crazy, wonderful soul. 

Loved seeing Woodstock (Zari looks amazing as a hippie!) and everyone tripping out of their minds was hilarious. Especially Mick seeing Nate as a giant Axle. And of course they have to grab stuff from Jerry, Jimi, and Janis, and of course Janis just cracks up when she sees tiny Ray buzzing around her. It had just the right amount of zaniness that I would expect from a Legends episode, but also some good character moments, and some more dramatic bits, especially with Zari seeing her mom and her younger self, and whatever was happening with John. 

Of course Gary is the only virgin the team knows. And apparently whatever he and Constantine did in between the season didnt count! Poor Gary, at least losing your nipple sending a demonic unicorn to Hell is a pretty good scar story, and John seems to be interested in dealing with that whole virgin thing, so not a totally bad day ;) 

Also enjoyed both the Nate/Mick and Zari/Ray interactions, they were both really fun, while also being emotional at times, and I am always impressed by the amazing chemistry that every character has with each other. Despite their massive differences, I really do buy that these people are friends who really love each other, both in the good and bad times, despite constantly giving each other shit. I especially liked seeing Zari trying to look out for Ray, who is rather understandably not thrilled at the prospect of Ray having a thing for a super dangerous sorceress, and them seeing young Zari.  

Speaking of, I am really going to need to see some of the LoT crew head over to Arrow, and clue them in on how shady ARGUS really is. I cant imagine that Diggle would ever want to work for an organization that would imprison and torture innocent people in the future. I think we are already seeing what a useless bunch of assholes they are on Arrow, so it seems like they will inevitably become less useless, and bigger assholes. 

Biff is still a jerk, I see. 

Ava and Sara are still alright, they were cute enough this episode, and I was glad they decided to not move too fast. Maybe this season they will continue more organically. I find the scenes between Sara and Constantine to be much more charged, even if I dont see anything really romantic with them anymore.

• Love 10

That felt good. I mean, I know there will be angst, loathing, and another Big Bad making the Legends' lives miserable . . . but watching the team try to corral a carnivorous unicorn and trip balls on its snot? It feels like taking a bath where the water is the perfect temperature. Oliver Queen can't find peace in prison? That's nice. Here's John Constatine asking for the saliva of a nine-fingered man, and Ray offering to lose a pinky for the team. Then Nate calls him "the Giving Tree," and comes up with a plan involving robbing Jerry Garcia of a fresh joint. This show. This show, dammit.

I mean, they opened with the team infiltrating the Beatles' invasion of New York and Paul Revere (the historic one, not the "Kicks" one) popping out of nowhere. That's the opening. That is the opening. Basically, I agree with this review from AVClub that boils the series down to four words: "Why the fuck not?" Also, we get family drama between Nate and his dad (did not know that was Biff; really hoping the show goes slowly into BTTF references), Ray trying to see humanity in Nora, Zari showing him her past for a comparison . . . and Mick gets to see Axl the rat again.

I'm hoping Gary evolves a smidge past Abusable Comic Relief this season. Watching him lose a nipple to the unicorn was funny, though. And I'm good with Sara/Ava right now. They are cute together, but it's also a mature kind of cute.

Today, I changed my Facebook picture to this sketch I got a few months ago. I might just keep it like that for the time being.

ETA: While changing the picture, I referred to today as "St. Beebo Day." I really hope this series doesn't let me down.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 11

So good having this show back.  I love that they've embraced the craziness and silliness more than ever.  A lot of fun and funny.

I also thought Sara Connor Chronicles when Zari saw her younger self on the swing.

They definitely forgot about Nate's condition.  Nice to see Tom Wilson though.  Of course he's always remembered as Biff in Back to the Future but I also remember him too as Coach Fredricks on Freaks and Geeks.

The horror at the unicorn was pretty funny.

This show definitely knows how to do downtime scenes, which I always appreciate going back to the downtime issues Chris Claremont used to write during his Uncanny X-Men run.

I'm glad Constantine is part of this show.

This episode did remind me how small the team has become, currently at only five members.  Only three original members now and I never would have guessed Mick would be one of them.

Only downside, the FX budge looks like its getting smaller as the CGI wasn't exactly looking at its best.

• Love 7

I loved this premiere. It was a lot of fun to watch. I still don't think John Constantine works for this show, but I'm willing to give him a shot here.

Yeah, count me as another who is bugged that the show seems to have retconned Nate's hemophilia backstory. That was something I hope to be brought up but with the whole Nate/Henry stuff, I worry that they've decided to scrap that completely and just have Nate as a geeky historian as a child. I don't care if they pretend that it's a side effect from Nate traveling through time and changing his own backstory. I was excited to see that being explored more, goddamnit! I'm holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, it can be brought up if we see the Haywood parents again. But....probably not. It's a shame, since it's something that TV doesn't tend to explore often.

Ava/Sara are great together. I've finally grown on them. 

Oh, Gary. Of course you're a virgin. Not that it's a bad thing, but I assumed Constantine would have ensured that he wasn't. I guess THAT'S going to change, from the sound of the ending with the two.

So, Ray loves Nora. That's no surprise, but I'm not entirely thrilled with the idea. Not because the two don't have chemistry, because they obviously do, but because it's a bit of a tired cliche. I'm hoping out some hope here, and it may provide Ray with some growth of his own. I will say the Ray/Zari scenes were well done, especially the one at the end where Zari takes Ray to see her younger self and her mother.

The Nate/Mick stuff was fun as well. Axl!

Overall, a great premiere. 

• Love 9

You know it's a Legends of Tomorrow premiere when it starts with Paul Revere almost crashing the debut of The Beatles, has appearances of Jerry Garcia, Jimmi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin, and all of them are overshadowed by the murderous unicorn!

Glad that the insane, batshit crazy member of the DC shows is back!  I'm liking the idea of this time being mythical creatures and other monsters that are fucking up the timeline, and that the Legends are likely going to need Constantine's aid for a lot of them, so he'll be sticking around.  And I'm guessing that final attack (with Constantine wearing what had to be the strongest towel ever) is going to end up being the endgame, so I'm curious to see who or what he's pissed off!

Loved all of the Woodstock stuff and, of course, the unicorn that could only be defeated by tempting it with a virgin.  Who was, of course, poor Gary.  Glad he only lost a nipple out of it, but I hope he and Constantine deal with the whole virgin aspect soon!

Liked the pairings in this one with Sara/Constantine, Mick/Nate, and Ray/Zari.  The latter was probably my favorite, especially Zari talking about not being able to warn her mother about what was to come.  While Sara and Mick are probably my favorite characters, if I had to pick, I'd probably say that Tala Ashe is actually the best actor/actress on the show.  Oh, and really looks good as a hippie too!

Of course, Mick's hallucination would be about Axl.  Never forget!

Sara and Ava were alright, although I find myself enjoying it only because it shows a different side to Sara, instead of actually enjoying the idea of them as a couple.

Whelp, lets see what kind of insanity season four will bring!

• Love 8

Woo hoo, Legends is back! This was a hell of a lot of fun and sets up a lot of good stuff for the rest of the season.

The team was looking a little slim tonight without their new members, but it was nice to start off just focusing on our five returning Legends before we meet the new faces. There was some solid character work in this ep, which is always my favorite aspect of the show. I love how they keep mixing up the pairings and thus exploring different facets of the characters' personalities and relationships. Ray and Zari are always a good dynamic since they're total opposites in their worldview. And Mick and Nate gave us some good scenes tonight, especially Mick's reaction to Nate's daddy issues. "Did he hit you? Burn you? Dress up as a clown and terrify you? Then boo hoo!" As much as I love the Mick/Ray relationship, Nate and Mick have given us some good stuff as well. And I have to add that I was more intrigued by Nate's family problems than two years of his schmoopy eyes with Amaya.

I'm another who was really, really hoping they'd bring up Nate's hemophilia, but it sure seems like that's been totally forgotten. Disappointing. For a very long time I found it to be the most interesting thing about Nate. I'm with Lady Calypso, it's not something most shows explore so I was really hoping it would get at least a mention. Maybe it still could? We can hope.

I'm loving the magic aspect and think it's a good fit for the absurd roller coaster ride that is this show. Mind-altering rainbow snot, of course! Mick hallucinating his dead rat, why not? Ray making out with a tree that he imagined was a Disney princess-esque Nora, bring it on! This show makes the ridiculous work so very well. And I love it for that.

Which brings me to Constantine. I've been rather skeptical of him joining the show, but tonight showed some promise. We'll see how it goes from here. I just don't want him to eat the show, or have the show totally change its tone to suit him. Though I have to commend Constantine on his towel-tying abilities. He must've used magic to hold that thing on. Impressive.

Poor Gary. I'm actually shocked he didn't tell Ava about the dragon head. No matter how terrifying Mick and Sara can be, I would imagine he'd rat them out as soon as their backs were turned and Ava looked at him longer than five seconds.

On a more technical note, the look of the show was quite different from previous seasons, but I liked it. The lighting was different, less overly bright, and the new sets are a nice change. Loved the camera work/split screens at Woodstock, that was very nicely done.

48 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

While Sara and Mick are probably my favorite characters, if I had to pick, I'd probably say that Tala Ashe is actually the best actor/actress on the show.

Same here! I would add Ray to the list as well.

• Love 7

So, Ray loves Nora. That's no surprise, but I'm not entirely thrilled with the idea. Not because the two don't have chemistry, because they obviously do, but because it's a bit of a tired cliche. 

Nora did totally evil things but I'm willing to give her a chance because she has a really good excuse, aka sent to evil boot camp as a child while possessed by Malus. 

She really didn't have a chance not to be evil before.  Now she has her chance, so I'm willing to buy into her making her own choices for the first time.  So while we still get the bad girl/boy scout dynamic between her and Ray, it's a tad less of a cliche for me since again, she wasn't exactly calling the shots before.  We don't really know how much she should personally be held responsible for.

So I'm rooting for Ray and Nora (Noray? Rara? Rora? I like the last one, the first sounds anti Ray and the second Scooby Doo trying to talk.)  

1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

...flashpoint? 

Dammit Barry!

• Love 6

I loved that the trip to Woodstock wasn’t a typical mission, but rather the Legends separately picking up on timeline shenanigans and coming together. It’s another sign that they’ve got the time travel thing down.

I also loved that split screen scene at Woodstock. And I got way too excited about Nate’s mom’s sandwiches. But none of the Legends remember Doomworld right?

45 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

So I'm rooting for Ray and Nora (Noray? Rara? Rora? I like the last one, the first sounds anti Ray and the second Scooby Doo trying to talk.)  

DarhkAtom.

Edited by BaggythePanther
  • Love 9

Such a good premiere! Loved all of the craziness and if all of the magical monsters are as crazy and out there as a heart-eating  unicorn this is going to be an awesome season!

Few randoms...

Of course Ray and Nate are bronies.

Mick being Mick will never get old. Especially seeing Axel and his interactions with Nate’s parents.

Zari has the best comedic reactions.

• Love 6

A very strong premiere. Since I'm an Ava/Sara shipper, I loved all their scenes.

Everyone who knows me here knows how I feel about Nate, but I found him likeable this episode. I liked him & Mick breaking into his parents house and then the scene of them hallucinating together.

The scene of Zari showing Ray her younger self was sad.

Loving Constantine so far on the show. The show needed another Snart anti hero type.

I liked Ray thinking of Nora. I was hoping we'd see what she was up to tonight.

All & all, a really great premiere. 

• Love 4

I love this show.

Sara, I know you were joking, but take that interim off of Gary's title.  Gary is a damn Legend.  If we can't get Gary and Constantine, at least they're still friends.  Gary confided in Constantine, that he was a virgin.  Once again Legends, Gary and Constantine is the relationship I never knew I wanted.

Ray and Nate are still giant dorks, and it's awesome.

"How can anybody hate something so harmless?"  That might not be the exact quote, but once again Legends does it with subtlety, while the other shows hit you over the head with a sledgehammer repeatedly.  Just another reason that Legends is the best show in all the Beeboverse.

• Love 8

Nate is at his best when he's with Mick. That's the only Nate I like. 

I'm liking Sara and John's non romantic chemistry. I can see him being a little bit of a devil on her shoulder while she's the angel on his. Also why do they keep calling John, Sara's ex? They didn't date, they had a one night stand while being trapped in a mental hospital. 

I am interested to see how Nora reacts to being free for the first time and what choices she decides to make. And if Ray's feelings for her will make him change. 

I figured Zari was a kid in the present since I'm guessing she's about 30ish. It was nice to see that she found herself and her mother and didn't immediately try to change history. She's truly a Legend now. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 6

Forgot to mention but I'm also a fan of the Ray/Zari friendship.  It's a strong friend/sibling one.

The team is small but that allows more time to be focus on the various members and when they pair off.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 4

I’m so glad this show is back and just as weird and wonderful as usual. The magical creatures aspect opens up so many more options for them and it’s great to see them take advantage of it. 

I have to agree with everyone upthread that I really love the Ray/Zari friendship. It’s always been one of my favourites because I love his optimism contrasting with her more downbeat outlook so I’m always happy when they get some time together.

1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Mick makes Nate a whole lot more bearable but I have to admit Nate bro-ing out with Ray is always good for a laugh too.

Sara and Johns slightly spiky interactions are really great too. I don’t want romance because Sara seems happy with Ava and she deserves some happiness but her relationship with John reminds me a lot of her relationship with Rip which I absolutely loved so I am here for them.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Also why do they keep calling John, Sara's ex? They didn't date, they had a one night stand while being trapped in a mental hospital.

I think it's shorthand for anyone who forgot or is just now tuning in.  Faster to say than "guy you hooked up with on a mission and shouldn't have any lingering sexual feelings for".  Ex makes it clear that there's a sexual history and can make interactions around Ava awkward even though it also implies an emotional connection that didn't happen.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Jediknight said:

If we can't get Gary and Constantine, at least they're still friends.  Gary confided in Constantine, that he was a virgin.  Once again Legends, Gary and Constantine is the relationship I never knew I wanted.

"How can anybody hate something so harmless?"  That might not be the exact quote, but once again Legends does it with subtlety, while the other shows hit you over the head with a sledgehammer repeatedly.  Just another reason that Legends is the best show in all the Beeboverse.

Re. ConstantGreen: I thought we *did* get confirmation

1 - Gary said "I wish" to the question of whether or not John made him squeal.

2 - Gary asked for John's confirmation that "that thing we did" did not, in fact, constitute him losing his virginity and John confirmed that it did not. The "thing" was left unsaid but was accompanied by an interesting hand gesture.

3 - As they left the unicorn, John pht his arm around Gary and said (basically), "Now, aboht this virginity status of yours...."

I thought it was pretty clear sexy results were happening between them, even though nothing was blatant.

27 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

It looks like the ratings were not as high as the Time Bureau for the audience. 

0.3 demo and 1.01 mil viewers.

That's so sad. They deserve more. I was hoping the critical reviews urging people to watch might make a difference. Not that I think they're in danger of cancellation yet, but it might justify keeping the budget down and that's unfortunate.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I like serious yet snarky Nate. He's shown up a few times around Ray when Ray's being his adorable, yet somewhat annoying, self. That's the Nate I like. He came out a little this episode with his dad, so it's clear that we need more Daddy Haywood to bring out the best in Nate...as well as more Mick.

2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I think it's shorthand for anyone who forgot or is just now tuning in.  Faster to say than "guy you hooked up with on a mission and shouldn't have any lingering sexual feelings for".  Ex makes it clear that there's a sexual history and can make interactions around Ava awkward even though it also implies an emotional connection that didn't happen.

I know Ava did call John Sara's "ex lover", which is accurate. 

• Love 2

Praise Beebo this show is back! I loved it after being concerned about the magic and Constantine, it started out well at least.

Loved "The British are coming!" Bit similar to the Napoleon watching ABBA, tantalising glimpses of awesome missions.

The evil unicorn and its 'sparkle sauce' was just LOT all around.

I loved Sara and John's non sexual/romantic relationship. Avalance was okay though I'm still not loving it it is nice to see Sara happy.

I was a bit frustrated that Nick's haemophilia wasn't mentioned in the storyline with his Dad but hopefully it will get brought up later. I loved his and Mick's mutual and compatible trips together and Ray making out with a tree wtf?

I know KL wanted to leave but it's a little frustrating that Wally was quickly shoved into the back half of the season and dismissed with he's just taking a vacation. I wonder if he's going to be brought up again or if it comes up on the Flash.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

I loved that the trip to Woodstock wasn’t a typical mission, but rather the Legends separately picking up on timeline shenanigans and coming together. It’s another sign that they’ve got the time travel thing down.

Yes! This was such a good episode that really showed how strong the bonds were between everyone on this team. This show goes such a good job with developing characters that there's not a pair you could put together that would feel forced or awkward or like there wasn't a bond there. 

4 hours ago, benteen said:

Forgot to mention but I'm also a fan of the Ray/Zari friendship.  It's a strong friend/sibling one.

This is one of my favorite friendships because they balance each other so well. Tala Ashe was fantastic in this episode.

Also, I loved all the meta-jokes about "This would really boost our ratings!" ?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

That's too bad.  Legends of Tomorrow is the best Arrowverse show by a mile and a damn fun program.  It deserves a lot better.

• Love 6

Great start to the season, but I am dreading a season of Constantine. I cannot stand his constant "I'm a tough scary man, wooo--watch out for me" schtick. If you have to run around and tell everyone that, you are not that much of a badass. And his "costume" is ridiculous. I know that it is based on his look from the comics, but this is one instance where what works as a static image does not work live action. (This could be true about the whole character.) I mean, does he just keep the tie at half undone ALL the time and put it on and take it off like a necklace? Why even bother??  I will forgive them if at some point they reveal the stupid tie is actually some kind of disguised amulet or charm. 

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, benteen said:

That's too bad.  Legends of Tomorrow is the best Arrowverse show by a mile and a damn fun program.  It deserves a lot better.

The Nielson box ratings are an archaic system that should have been ended years ago.

• Love 8

My concern about them not being involved in the crossover is that there might be a new show coming out of Elseworlds and I suspect they'd be likely to deduct an existing show rather than just add another one to their line-up.

7 minutes ago, benteen said:

My concern about them not being involved in the crossover is that there might be a new show coming out of Elseworlds and I suspect they'd be likely to deduct an existing show rather than just add another one to their line-up.

We already know Batwoman is in development & they've said no prexisting shows would be replaced by it.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

For some reason this really annoys me. It's not like this being the best show of the four is a new thing and people still being so resistant just drives me crazy.

AND NOT THE WONDERFUL CRAZY THIS SHOW IS. >:(

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cekrypton1 said:

Great start to the season, but I am dreading a season of Constantine. I cannot stand his constant "I'm a tough scary man, wooo--watch out for me" schtick.

I will forgive them if at some point they reveal the stupid tie is actually some kind of disguised amulet or charm. 

Agree about Constantine, that's a good way of putting it. TPTB have said that they don't want to change Constantine to fit the Legends but as you so accurately said, he can't remain a static character and still work. I'm hoping he gets over himself quick (since I'm already over him). Though I love the idea about his tie being an amulet or something, ha.

11 minutes ago, Proteus said:

We already know Batwoman is in development & they've said no prexisting shows would be replaced by it.

Praise Beebo! I'm tired of bats, and would hate to see LoT tossed aside.

• Love 1