Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: All the Roads Lead to This

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Dave missed Amber because she wasn't there to take care of his morning boner.

He's really as bad as Danielle is. Dave likes that he gets sex 2x per day from Amber, and that's about it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Oh Bobby!!

I know! Experts called on Danielle first and ai wanted to hear her answer. Then Bobby had to go give his mushy speech and present her with a ring!

I also thought he was going to get into it a bit more about the foster dogs. Have to say I did not care for Danielle's comments in her TM about needing someone totally on board w/ the fostering. Bobby has been MORE than accommodating.

• Love 15

From what I have read, Pastor Cal didn’t think too much of Tristan and hid colorist comments, but the two women experts didn’t think him being colorist mattered.  

Maybe Tristan shouldn’t have been chosen for the show.

I think Tristan wants to look good, so of course he wants to stay married, that way it’s on her.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Now I wish I had a damn table to flip...  Tristan you're a fucking idiot.

Why are you upset?  Tristan did that to make himself look good.  “What a good man, sticking with a mess like Mia.”  Tristan will have women fighting over him once he and Mia divorce.

• Love 4
(edited)

Flipped the table, stomped it and burned the splinters....Tristan you pathetic wuss....

But you are right about looking heroic... when the divorce finally comes through...He is Tammy Wynette...Standing by his (Wo)Man

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
Just now, Neurochick said:

Why are you upset?  Tristan did that to make himself look good.  “What a good man, sticking with a mess like Mia.”  Tristan will have women fighting over him once he and Mia divorce.

Of course he did, but he looks like a fool.

Fighting over him? Only a bunch of other fools would.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Of course he did, but he looks like a fool.

Fighting over him? Only a bunch of other fools would.

You’d be surprised, I bet the women are fighting over him right now.  “Poor Tristan, that bitch Mia fucked with your head, you need a real woman.”

I don’t get why people are mad.  None of these folks care about marriage, they only want fame.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

On this preview for Island, Pastor Cal said that six couples are still married: Jamie and Doug, Jason and Courtney, Ashley and Anthony, Jephte and Shawniece, Danielle and Bobby, and  --

Spoiler

Mia filed for divorce already.

• Love 3