Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: All the Roads Lead to This

• Start Topic

Time flies when you are having fun as Decision Day ends the social experiment. Suspenseful thumping music, looking and twirling of wedding bands, pregnant pauses punctuate the drama of Season 7's Decision Day.

Each couple faces the firing squad "experts" as they drag out excruciatingly their decisions to remain maritally committed to their chosen stranger or to resolve the legal and binding union of 8 weeks.

• Love 4
(edited)

Episode 16 : 2 hr 12 min

New Unfiltered to follow, rehashing Decision Day with Danielle, Dave, Tristan and JamieO. 39 minutes of new content.

Wear your patient pants, unlike JamieO who has graced us the whole season without any pants

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Episode 16 : 2 hr 12 min

New Unfiltered to follow, rehashing Decision Day with Danielle, Dave, Tristan and JamieO. 39 minutes of new content.

Wear your patient pants, unlike JamieO who has graced us the whole season without any pants

Why, oh why are they inflicting Three Tristan Unfiltereds on us in a row?!  I don't like Mia --but what I really don't like is the fact that she's not being given a chance to respond to all of Tristan's blah blah blah excuses (and, I think, some lies)!

• Love 1

The above 3...Danielle, Dave, and Tristan have been positioned by manipulating their story lines to have the greatest chance of answering no...opting to end their respective marriages....

The others...

Ricky Bobby...100% yes. No situation where he would answer no. He is steadfast and true.

Amber...yes... if there an iota of a chance Dave says yes she wants to be an affirmative

Mia...yes... she will never have this much basic cable exposure to build her SM empire and have people pay attention to her lunacy.

• Love 6
(edited)

99.99% is rehash or just fluff like each cast member riding (or isolating camera shot, so it looks like they riding alone) over to the Decision Day house.

6 nanoseconds total of new content...

1 nanosecond for each cast member to say yes or no.

Breaking News...

The cast members hemming and hawing to a chosen friend/family about their final decision...no lifelines left....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
On 10/14/2018 at 1:06 PM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Why, oh why are they inflicting Three Tristan Unfiltereds on us in a row?!  I don't like Mia --but what I really don't like is the fact that she's not being given a chance to respond to all of Tristan's blah blah blah excuses (and, I think, some lies)!

Mia probably can't comment on anything after receiving strict instructions from the FBI that she's working with to clear her name in an attempt to look like less of an asshat for being arrested on Day Two, or because she filed for divorce and may have been advised against it. 

Edited to add - Being sarcastic here.  Assuming her FBI story/sworn to secrecy nonsense is as full of crap as everything else she spews.  Doubt it was a result of her not being invited back. She probably had the chance.  

Edited by Kareem
Clarifying...
  • Love 6

I’m highly sceptical of Mia’s supposed FBI “investigation”. She may have filed a complaint to create a paper trail and try to save face, but her track record of lying has led me to doubt every single thing she says. And even if there is an investigation, there’s no way that the FBI would discourage participation in the reunion show but still allow her to post a bunch of Instagram posts with accusations about police conspiracies, racial discrimination and sexual harassment or assault or whatever her #metoo and #timesup were referencing. Nor would they support her post of a home made excel spreadsheet with a “verified” stamp plucked from clip art pasted on it. Her whole instagram campaign is amateurish and embarrassing and simply serves as a further example of (1) her lack of self awareness (she seems to forget that she lied on camera - multiple times - and that her litany of excuse don’t ever match up with the actual timeline of events) and (2) her complete inability to ever take ownership of her behavior. 

I’m just patiently waiting for someone from the show to call her out on all her lies. Where is Dr. Jessica??? When Molly lied, she was simply lying about conversations she had had with her husband but Mia’s lies related to criminal behavior. Yet none of the experts have ever reprimanded Mia the way Dr. Jessica reprimanded Molly (perhaps that’s because Dr Jessica was just trying to clear a path so she could have Jon to herself!).

Even if Mia’s allegations of police misconduct and everything else are actually true, there is no doubt whatsoever that Mia MAJORLY lied to Tristan, the producers and the experts about what happened with the arrest warrant. But they all just coddled here after the truth was revealed. I feel like the show is covering its butt for some reason and is treating her with kid gloves to avoid some sort of potential litigation from either her or Tristan. I don’t know, but something just seems off with the way she has been handled all show. 

• Love 19

There's no point in watching this, as they're most likely all gonna stay together & the ones who will be done with each other won't make it official until after all filming is over, including the reunion... but here I am, glutton for punishment as always.

• Love 11

...A big clue about Dave's former relationships:  

His buddy says to him, "I'd rather you be like, with someone that has an opinion rather than just with a bawler."

(Interpretation: Dave makes 'his' women cry, a lot.)

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 6

Mia talking on the phone to her friend and all I notice is the cat embroidering on her collar. 

I doubt anyone is going to take the advice from friends/family. Their minds are already made up. 

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Mia had a cat on her freakin' collar. I didn't hear a word she said all I did was stare at the damn cat.

Lol! I just posted the same thing! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

...A big clue about Dave's former relationships:  

His buddy says to him, "I'd rather you be like, with someone that has an opinion rather than just with a bawler."

(Interpretation: Dave makes 'his' women cry, a lot.)

Dave makes women cry. Dave truly is a dick.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Spectator said:

I’m highly sceptical of Mia’s supposed FBI “investigation”. She may have filed a complaint to create a paper trail and try to save face, but her track record of lying has led me to doubt every single thing she says. And even if there is an investigation, there’s no way that the FBI would discourage participation in the reunion show but still allow her to post a bunch of Instagram posts with accusations about police conspiracies, racial discrimination and sexual harassment or assault or whatever her #metoo and #timesup were referencing. Nor would they support her post of a home made excel spreadsheet with a “verified” stamp plucked from clip art pasted on it. Her whole instagram campaign is amateurish and embarrassing and simply serves as a further example of (1) her lack of self awareness (she seems to forget that she lied on camera - multiple times - and that her litany of excuse don’t ever match up with the actual timeline of events) and (2) her complete inability to ever take ownership of her behavior. 

I’m just patiently waiting for someone from the show to call her out on all her lies. Where is Dr. Jessica??? When Molly lied, she was simply lying about conversations she had had with her husband but Mia’s lies related to criminal behavior. Yet none of the experts have ever reprimanded Mia the way Dr. Jessica reprimanded Molly (perhaps that’s because Dr Jessica was just trying to clear a path so she could have Jon to herself!).

Even if Mia’s allegations of police misconduct and everything else are actually true, there is no doubt whatsoever that Mia MAJORLY lied to Tristan, the producers and the experts about what happened with the arrest warrant. But they all just coddled here after the truth was revealed. I feel like the show is covering its butt for some reason and is treating her with kid gloves to avoid some sort of potential litigation from either her or Tristan. I don’t know, but something just seems off with the way she has been handled all show. 

So fake.  The FBI is worried about terrorists, international drug cartels, murders.  Not some girl claiming identity theft. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Bobby needs an area rug in the family room there with the two recliners. 

I had a similar thought then I remembered the random dogs that they foster who shit diarrhea all over the place. He probably had one but it got rolled up long ago.

• Love 8
Just now, LilaFowler said:

I had a similar thought then I remembered the random dogs that they foster who shit diarrhea all over the place. He probably had one but it got rolled up long ago.

Good point. I forgot about that.

• Love 1

Amber needs to realize she doesn't exist to make Dave happy & be everything he wants her to be ; it's okay for her to say he doesn't make her happy.

She'll probably never meet his "high standards" - no one will.

There are better baby makers out there Amber.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Booger666 said:

Dave so wants to be done with Amber, but he wants her to be the one to break up.  

1 minute ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Dave, still refusing to be honest with Amber, and tell her that he doesn't think he could be happy with her long-term

Even after he brings up the subject over dinner (with plenty of red wine), and she tells him she needs to know that --point blank.

Because he's also a coward.

• Love 2

Bobby:  "These have been the best 8 weeks of my life."

Danielle:   (stares)

Then Bobby leaves his home for a hotel. 

He probably left her several meals & cleaned up before he left.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 17
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Bobby:  "These have been the best 8 weeks of my life."

Danielle:   (stares)

Then Bobby leaves his home for a hotel. 

He probably left her several meals & cleaned up before he left.

Henry is probably annoyed that Bobby left and she stayed because he lets Henry sleep in the bed.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

So Bobby has a pattern of doing too much in relationships...

She certainly is 'in love' with your servitude, Bobby.

Yeah, I thought that was interesting too.

But not quite as interesting as Dave's friend saying he likes Amber because, unlike his other women, Amber speaks her mind and doesn't just cry over him.

As Dave's friend said to him, "I'd rather you be like, with someone that has an opinion rather than just with a bawler."

Maybe so-- but that's a very good reason why Amber shouldn't stay with him!!

Any guy who's proud of being a dick...

• Love 6