Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

On 2/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, druzy said:

I'm sorry, there is nothing cute about that child.  She got the worst features from both her parents.  And they're encouraging her to be all about her looks.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 3/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, Mkay said:

Go Leah!

I am actually super impressed with this post. This is a very mature and rational argument that sounds informed but not sanctimonious.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

I am actually super impressed with this post. This is a very mature and rational argument that sounds informed but not sanctimonious.

I hope they are doing the distance learning thing.

• Love 5
On 3/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, monicageller said:

Not only are they ugly, but they're a threat to human health and safety right now. What an idiot.

She’s gonna have to remove them all anyway when she can’t go get them filled.  

Wonder how she is dealing with not being able to run off to LA with her cult.  

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

She’s gonna have to remove them all anyway when she can’t go get them filled.  

Wonder how she is dealing with not being able to run off to LA with her cult.  

She showed a pic of them cut. I didn’t snap a pic because my head was hurting and wasn’t thinking clearly.  I’m sorry. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She showed a pic of them cut. I didn’t snap a pic because my head was hurting and wasn’t thinking clearly.  I’m sorry. 

🤣.  No need to apologize!  Hope you are feeling better.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

🤣.  No need to apologize!  Hope you are feeling better.  

Thank you. I’m good now. I have chronic migraines.  15 plus days of migraines a month but after 20 yrs and numerous medicines I’ve been keeping a log I noticed When it rains I do not have a migraine. Which sucks because Texas is hot all year long.  

• Love 7

I would imagine they'll splice unused footage with some cell phone footage and limp through the rest of the season. There are probably some legalities if the season was already sold to MTV.

I will say that's a pretty artistic shot on top- Leah and Gracie's physical similarities are really highlighted to the point where Leah almost looks like a metamorphosed aged Gracie jumping on top.

I actually think Ali resembles Leah as much as her twin does, but the rounder face and different hair make it less noticeable.

Addie...oh boy. Whoever said she got the worst of both her parents really nailed it.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Meanwhile Leah is cheering while the girls play with a kite, by electrical wires. 

96633E11-EEBF-4545-94A4-EEDD73C14BE9.jpeg

I recorded the video but it tells me it’s too large. For some reason I can’t upload them here.  😕

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is anyone commenting to her that it is dangerous to do that?  Or are we all just staying out of it and letting nature take it's course?

Why bother?  So she can respond with some sort of rant about DON’T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY BEST LIFE.  Followed by a million hashtags #blessed

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is anyone commenting to her that it is dangerous to do that?  Or are we all just staying out of it and letting nature take it's course?

It was a video on her Instagram Stories so there was no way to comment.  It keeps telling me the video is too large to share here but it’s only 18 seconds.  

• Love 3

Teen Mom Leah Messer admits she lied about miscarriage with ex Jeremy’s baby- and really had an abortion EXCLUSIVE

LEAH Messer claimed she miscarried her first child with former husband Jeremy Calvert on a season four episode of Teen Mom 2, but she admitted she lied and actually had an abortion in her upcoming memoir.

The Sun can exclusively reveal an excerpt from Hope, Grace & Faith, where Leah, then 19, admitted for the first time that she aborted her baby because she was conflicted over her relationship with ex-husband Corey Simms.

Leah, now 27, explained in the book, which is out May 5, that she began dating Jeremy soon after her divorce from Corey, who she shares 10-year-old twin daughters Ali and Aleeah with, even though she “definitely wasn’t over” him.

When Corey learned of the new relationship, he started having “second thoughts” about the divorce as well, and the two began discussing if they should give their marriage another shot.

Despite being “twisted up in knots" over Corey, Leah moved in with Jeremy and he proposed.

Weeks later, she learned she was pregnant with their child.

She wrote: “I was devastated. Having a baby with Jeremy would be the end of any chance Corey and I had of making things work for our family. I was sad for myself, but mostly I was sad for our girls. I knew I had f**ked up, and I felt like I had ruined their lives on top of mine.”

In the memoir, Leah claims her rep at the time encouraged her to terminate the pregnancy. Leah believed the rep's advice was to help save her “public image.”

To make matters worse, Leah explained how she was in a bad place with Jeremy because of her feelings for Corey.

When she told her mom Dawn, she said she would “support” whatever decision she made, but that Jeremy could not find out if she chose to terminate the pregnancy.

Leah’s mom and rep “came up with a plan” to make it look like Leah was “having a miscarriage.”

The MTV star claimed in the book that she took pills from a clinic, and started having heavy bleeding and cramping.

Her mom then called Jeremy.

Leah wrote in the memoir: “When she told him I was having a miscarriage the way she played the role of concerned mother was so damn convincing even I couldn’t tell she was lying.

“I remember listening to her talking to Jeremy on the phone and wondering how the hell I had let this happen.”

The situation became “real” for her when she saw the sac with an embryo inside of it.

She wrote: "It was the worst thing I had ever been through.”

When she called producers that night to tell them she lost the baby, they sent a camera crew and filmed about the “miscarriage.”

Leah penned in the memoir: “I can look back now without regret, but for the longest time, I wasn’t okay with the choice I had made. It felt so dark because it was hidden.

“It wasn’t until I was finally able to bring myself to tell Jeremy what had really happened that I started to realize that as long as I was living with the lie it would keep eating away at me. I carried the pain and the guilt around with me for years, until I finally got to the point where I could hold myself accountable for my choices without punishing myself for them.”

She said that to this day, she isn't sure if Corey knows the truth.

But the abortion didn’t help her reconcile with Corey, as she married Jeremy in 2012.

They welcomed daughter Addie, 7, in 2013.

She admitted that she “just settled” with him and they divorced in 2015.

On the season four premiere of Teen Mom 2, Leah said: “This morning I had really bad cramps and was bleeding so I went to the hospital. Jeremy was away at work. But he came home as fast as he could.”

When Jeremy asked what the doctor said, she responded: “They just said that um, they guess I lost it. By the time I got there I bled everywhere.”

She then said: “I just don’t understand why.”

Jeremy responded: “It was out of the blue. There was nothing leading up to it. It just happened.”

Leah said: “I just want it back.”

Leah and Jeremy have been on-and-off since the divorce.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

EBC60EE1-EE10-4606-ABE9-32D2C680E5E9.jpeg

972AB2A6-8906-4C09-AB91-ED52FB8152DE.jpeg

It’s not letting me post the article or link any articles. Grr. Search Leah Messer tried to drive off cliff. 

Edited by Mkay

So she's basically selling this book by finally telling the truth about stuff she's been lying about for years.  Way to support your "reality show," Leah!  I never did believe anything you ever said, but now I know for sure that you are 100% full of crap.

I googled the "suicide attempt," which was more of a Leah was speeding and then she slowed down.  The blurb from the book is BAD.  Not that I expected any different.  "I was crying so hard, I thought I would never stop crying."

Also, apparently her dad is also a drug addict, and he was living with her and giving her pills.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

So she's basically selling this book by finally telling the truth about stuff she's been lying about for years.  Way to support your "reality show," Leah!  I never did believe anything you ever said, but now I know for sure that you are 100% full of crap.

I googled the "suicide attempt," which was more of a Leah was speeding and then she slowed down.  The blurb from the book is BAD.  Not that I expected any different.  "I was crying so hard, I thought I would never stop crying."

Also, apparently her dad is also a drug addict, and he was living with her and giving her pills.

Is this the “truth” we were told would come out so many years ago.  The “you’ll see” and MONKEY! defenses were all just a bunch of BS like everything else these girls do.  

Maybe Dr. Drew was the medical consultant for the book and that’s who advised on the abortion narrative.  It’s so dramatic and cheesy, like seriously.  And embryo and sac?  

Sounds like some hacky high school fan fic. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He was living in the basement of that brown house she had where she had the secret boyfriend. Remember the key freak out and her slamming the door to go in the basement. That’s where her Dad was. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He was living in the basement of that brown house she had where she had the secret boyfriend. Remember the key freak out and her slamming the door to go in the basement. That’s where her Dad was. 

Did they ever show her dad?  I can't remember!

What a horrendous story. I'm pro-choice, but this is just downright evil, not just her, but that idiot mother and "representative" too. Corey is lucky to have Miranda and Jeff in his life. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Did they ever show her dad?  I can't remember!

Yes. Not in the brown house with the secret boyfriend (😆) but when she reconnected with him in the White House her and Germy lived in.  The house where the bacon slap occurred.  I believe he walked her down the aisle at their wedding, too. 

• Love 5

I have neither the time nor the patience for this bullshit.  Go to therapy like the rest of us you dolt.  And at the end of the day she is still white trash living off child support and only child support (I mean other than of course her fame whore money), she is NO ONE.  She’s done nothing to better this world with the many resources she has to do so.  Instead she is now in some cult.  BYE LEAH.  BYE.

Also, are they really trying to market this release around Mothers Day?  Because oh hell NEAUX.  

One more just came to me.  Are we going to find out in 10 years that Victoria’s “rep” advised her to get knocked up by a rando in Costa Rica?  Because please just spare me the suspense now.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

I don't know...that whole story just smacks of a giant "fuck you" to Jeremy. Like, making sure he knows that not only did she settle for him, but was also horrified initially at the thought of being tied to him permanently. And making sure the world also knows that she tricked him at first. 

Super, super, classless, Leah. You are free to make your own decisions with your own body, but this does not need to be a part of your "memoir". I mean, I know the publisher probably figured nothing else would sell your book, and you wanted the cash, but someday you are probably really going to regret this.

• Love 9

I'm absent a few days and all this Leah malarkey comes out! I'm gonna' have to call, no, shout "Bull shirt!" about Leah having wanted to be Corey over Jeremy. She NEVER, especially when they were married but even before, acted like she wanted to be with Corey. She spent most of their relationship obviously neutral on him, at best, and pinning over that loser Robbie. Yeah, maybe she regretted leaving him for a few seconds, but it didn't have anything to do with him being the love of her life. It was probably just a blow to her petty ego to have to lose Corey's attention,  Leah is an attention whore over all else. She seemed pretty proud of herself to have bagged Jeremy, being that he was quite a hillbilly catch. I don't know why she has been trying to rewrite her history with Corey these last few years, but it isn't working with me.

I'm sure Corey and Miranda are loving that she is including Corey (and I'll bet Miranda) in the BS book. I hope they got some say in what she said about them.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

By odd do you mean she looks high AF in pillses?  And where is her upper lip and top row of teeth?  Stop just stop. 

Yes. Something weird with her teeth.  She’s drinking wine. I thought recovering addicts of anything isn’t supposed to partake in anything addictive. I have no clue so y’all let me know.  Her face looks different but something is definitely going on with teeth and top lip. I agree with possibly pillsesss. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

By odd do you mean she looks high AF in pillses?  And where is her upper lip and top row of teeth?  Stop just stop. 

Good newses: Leah is off the pillses!*

Bad newses: Leah is on the methses.*

*allegedly. Source: Her lack of teeth

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yes. Something weird with her teeth.  She’s drinking wine. I thought recovering addicts of anything isn’t supposed to partake in anything addictive. I have no clue so y’all let me know.  Her face looks different but something is definitely going on with teeth and top lip. I agree with possibly pillsesss. 

Technically those in recovery wouldn’t partake in any substance or chemicals, including alcohol. But seeing as Leah never really did any of the “work,” so to speak, I think her recovery is fluid.  

I wonder how her cult feels about drinking and drugging.  I thought usually those types are teetotalers.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

I can't tell if her pupils are massive because it's dark in the room or if it's because she's stoned. Pupils look like olives.

Oh wow they are huge.  I didn’t even notice.  Good catch n

• Love 2