Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She claims the Hawaii trip isn’t part of MITT.  Anyway, enjoy the non cult pictures.  😆

4F3C2450-6CE2-424F-BABD-088D62D56692.jpeg

Her finger, with it's claw, and the way her other finger blends in to where her hair and shirt meet, make it look like she's holding a candle.

Who's watching the girlses? Is Gracie in charge again?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Leah's response to comments on her IG post:

leahdawn92mtv

Verified

EVERY. SINGLE. NEGATIVE comment on this post can UNFOLLOW ME !!!! IF YOU DONT SUPPORT ME NOW, then you NEVER will! Soooooo #unfollowme 😘 I don’t deserve this energy, I don’t deserve this hate! && I’ll continue to stand for what I believe in and share my truth. You can appreciate me for who I am or you can unfollow me. I will attract an audience that believes in my vision for my life and the world or you never supported me to begin with, you just ‘follow’ me for your own social media satisfaction. I’m beyond social media, I’m beyond JUDGMENT, I’m beyond CRITICISM and the NEED TO MEET ‘your expectations! I’m going to live a beautiful life of JOY, PEACE, and UNITY!! With or without your support. I love every single one of you but I CHOOSE to be in alignment with my core values and what I stand for. You’re either with me or your not. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Does Leah know what her core values are? Does she even know what core values are?

Momma Dawn:

Leah: 

wow! Amazing you did your research. Sooooo intelligent and open you are momma dawn 🙏♥️♥️♥️

momma.dawnmtvtm2

@xxxxxxxxxx- those children is well taken care of and they are aware of leahs life. You have a blessed Day

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 15
8 hours ago, druzy said:

leahdawn92mtv

Verified

EVERY. SINGLE. NEGATIVE comment on this post can UNFOLLOW ME !!!! IF YOU DONT SUPPORT ME NOW, then you NEVER will! Soooooo #unfollowme 😘 I don’t deserve this energy, I don’t deserve this hate! && I’ll continue to stand for what I believe in and share my truth. You can appreciate me for who I am or you can unfollow me. I will attract an audience that believes in my vision for my life and the world or you never supported me to begin with, you just ‘follow’ me for your own social media satisfaction. I’m beyond social media, I’m beyond JUDGMENT, I’m beyond CRITICISM and the NEED TO MEET ‘your expectations! I’m going to live a beautiful life of JOY, PEACE, and UNITY!! With or without your support. I love every single one of you but I CHOOSE to be in alignment with my core values and what I stand for. You’re either with me or your not. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Holy hell, at this point she's practically swimming in the Kool-Aid.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I CHOOSE to be in alignment with my core values and what I stand for. 

LOL. Her "core values" and "what she stands for?" And her trainwreck mother is telling people to sit in "labyrinths?" 

Have allllll the seats please, you two hillbillies with too much money.

39 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Does Leah not realize she can block people on SM, instead of demanding they unfollow her?

She could...but the people that hate follow her are still clickers (probably more so than her actual fans), and she needs clicks.

Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the Howard Stern movie:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes a day. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Kenny: How could this be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."

Kenny: : All right, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Kenny: : But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL. Her "core values" and "what she stands for?" And her trainwreck mother is telling people to sit in "labyrinths?

Have allllll the seats please, you two hillbillies with too much money.

The only response to this is what Katt Williams said about Michael Jackson telling journalist Martin Bashir how inspiring climbing a tree is and asking "you don't climb trees?"....

Katt: "NO, M-Fer. We don't climb trees. We got bills and shit."

(NSFW; explicit language)-

No, Dawn, we don't walk in labyrinths (cause we don't have daughters on the MTV reality show payroll). We got bills and shit (like non-reality TV show jobs and responsibilities like children we can't just leave with "Mean" Miranda & Corey - or Gracie - while we take our 8th vacation of the year).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, druzy said:

leahdawn92mtv

Verified

I would have gone with a simple "bite me" but I guess that wasn't an approved line from her cult motivational training

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Leah is involved in more than one of these groups.  She's looking for love in all the wrong places.

I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the reason she’s involved with this group is she likes all the nice trips to Hawaii and other such perks. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pay for all of or part of her trips and other perks, in exchange for her using her platform to promote the organization. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Have y’all seen that movie “The Proposal,” and the scene with Betty White and Sandra Bullock’s characters chanting “to the windows to the walls....” and dancing in a circle?

Because that’s what I’m picturing Leah and her cult doing.  🤣.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Oh gah! Leah’s motivational speech to Victoria.  “There’s your Voice.” 🙄 Our Truth.  

C69DCA2A-56DC-4E94-B4A5-5B3AB763B818.jpeg

She knew him for 10 minutes before having unprotected sex with him. Victoria needs to stop trying to make this love story happen. 

• Love 21
Just now, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"We believe it all happened for a reason."  Yes, idiots. Unprotected sex was the reason.

I love how in the holler clan, all acts of irresponsibility are absolved via "god's will" or some other form of predetermined destiny of which they are powerless to stop.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

I love how in the holler clan, all acts of irresponsibility are absolved via "god's will" or some other form of predetermined destiny of which they are powerless to stop.

We don't take no damn responsibility over here in the holler! That don't make no damn sense!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, monicageller said:

We don't take no damn responsibility over here in the holler! That don't make no damn sense!

If God didn't want me to get knocked up by a stranger while drunk, He would have given the guy a case of erectile dysfunction...

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
On 12/11/2019 at 5:22 PM, Mkay said:

Oh gah! Leah’s motivational speech to Victoria.  “There’s your Voice.” 🙄 Our Truth.  

C69DCA2A-56DC-4E94-B4A5-5B3AB763B818.jpeg

I don’t post much. I dvr and fast forward through a lot. 

But Leah is one I’ve always watched for:

1. Concern for the girleseses.

Who I felt were in danger and neglected when Leah was fully drowning in her addiction. And now, after Leahs’ so called incredible transformation, I think they are over-indulged, bratty, and still neglected! 

I was so rooting for her, I really was.

I disagree with good ole’ Drew and Nessa, gushing about how far she’s come! An addict is never recovered, only in recovery, and her behavior is still full on addiction mode! The narcissism, the lack of self awareness, unaccountability, unable to follow through .... all signs of not living a lifestyle in recovery!

I could go on forever ....But I don’t want to over post my welcome!?! Lol

She is not a good Mom, she behaves like she is trying so hard to be their friend!  She is not a good role model, to anyone, but especially kids and her younger sister.  Her family’s incredible  ignorance is no secret, but this is annoying me so, so much , that I am finally posting!

Leah Dawn is a fucking idiot for

“sponsoring “ this dude....

And so much more!

That is all😶

• Love 17
15 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I don’t post much. I dvr and fast forward through a lot. 

But Leah is one I’ve always watched for:

1. Concern for the girleseses.

Who I felt were in danger and neglected when Leah was fully drowning in her addiction. And now, after Leahs’ so called incredible transformation, I think they are over-indulged, bratty, and still neglected! 

I disagree with good ole’ Drew and Nessa, gushing about how far she’s come! An addict is never recovered, only in recovery, and her behavior is still full on addiction mode! The narcissism, the lack of self awareness, unaccountability, unable to follow through .... all signs of not living a lifestyle in recovery!

I could go on forever ....But I don’t want to over post my welcome!?! Lol

She is not a good Mom, she behaves like she is trying so hard to be their friend!  She is not a good role model, to anyone, but especially kids and her younger sister.  Her family’s incredible  ignorance is no secret, but this is annoying me so, so much , that I am finally posting!

Leah Dawn is a fucking idiot for

“sponsoring “ this dude....

And so much more!

That is all😶

I'm very interested to see Leah parent teenagers. I can just see her sitting in her trailer, smoking and watching TV, while her girls are who knows where. I totally see her being the type of parent who has zero idea where they are, because they said two days ago that they were going to Walmart, and then sent texts claiming that they were spending the night at their friend's house, when it's really their boyfriend. Then addy walks into the room and wants to eat icing out of a can, and Leah says no, but addy says something sassy back and does it anyway. Then Leah gets on tinder and swipes while addy sits right beside her with the icing, helping Leah decide whether to swipe left or right. Then Leah will see a guy she slept with a few times on tinder, and will tell addy how he never called her back. Only then will she realize the twins go to Corey's tomorrow, and she'd better get them home!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 12/9/2019 at 7:38 PM, druzy said:

leahdawn92mtv

Verified

Does Leah know what her core values are? Does she even know what core values are?

Momma Dawn:

Leah: 

wow! Amazing you did your research. Sooooo intelligent and open you are momma dawn 🙏♥️♥️♥️

momma.dawnmtvtm2

@xxxxxxxxxx- those children is well taken care of and they are aware of leahs life. You have a blessed Day

What the F is that idiot Dawn talking about?  Is she also joining the cult?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Leah:  Sooooo intelligent and open you are momma dawn 🙏♥️♥️♥️

21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Momma Dawn:  those children is well taken care of and they are aware of leahs life.

The rest of the Universe:

oh-really-i-don-t-think-so.png

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 9

I had a couple of quotes that disappeared (I'm blaming on not turning on my adblocker; these damn ads are sporking the site.) and I didn't want to go back and reread everything, so regarding this line

On 12/12/2019 at 7:30 PM, Chellfairy said:

That's how I felt with Amber when she got out of jail. While in jail, she took part in the substance abuse programs, the GED prep and ended up getting her GED, was diagnosed and started on mental health medications for her borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder and has spoken out about how she can see that her dad and her were suffering from undiagnosed mental illnesses. I thought she was going to get it together, and maybe she would have if Matt didn't come into her life, but I doubt it. She has no desire to be anything other than what she is and that person is not a good one.

With Leah, the people in her life have been so flaky and unless she manages to cut off her family, they will continue to tell her that her messed up thinking process is correct. I still think that MamaDawn was using drugs with Leah and that's why she kept trying to sabotage her recovery efforts. Her husband had even left her but I think they may have gotten back together. 

I want to root for Leah but she makes it so hard. She gets the opportunity to do something with her life and throws it away for the next group to offer her friendship and tell her she's empowered and can do anything. She won't start small and work her way up through a foundation of little wins and losses. Everything is level ten all the time; major fails, tiny wins and on to the next major opportunity to be screwed by a new group of faux friends.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Christina said:

I had a couple of quotes that disappeared (I'm blaming on not turning on my adblocker; these damn ads are sporking the site.) and I didn't want to go back and reread everything, so regarding this line

That's how I felt with Amber when she got out of jail. While in jail, she took part in the substance abuse programs, the GED prep and ended up getting her GED, was diagnosed and started on mental health medications for her borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder and has spoken out about how she can see that her dad and her were suffering from undiagnosed mental illnesses. I thought she was going to get it together, and maybe she would have if Matt didn't come into her life, but I doubt it. She has no desire to be anything other than what she is and that person is not a good one.

With Leah, the people in her life have been so flaky and unless she manages to cut off her family, they will continue to tell her that her messed up thinking process is correct. I still think that MamaDawn was using drugs with Leah and that's why she kept trying to sabotage her recovery efforts. Her husband had even left her but I think they may have gotten back together. 

I want to root for Leah but she makes it so hard. She gets the opportunity to do something with her life and throws it away for the next group to offer her friendship and tell her she's empowered and can do anything. She won't start small and work her way up through a foundation of little wins and losses. Everything is level ten all the time; major fails, tiny wins and on to the next major opportunity to be screwed by a new group of faux friends.

Because she never fully admitted her addiction.  She never hit rock bottom.  She’s never done the work or after care.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 12/7/2019 at 6:16 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I'm a little hung up on the "If there's anything I may do to enhance your stay.." bit. Does that mean there's stuff they CAN do, but aren't allowed to? A sign of poor grammar, or too many rules?

I think it just sounds fancier than "anything I can do to enhance your stay."  Like people who say "myself" when it should be "I."  Or "I" when it should be "me."

On 12/7/2019 at 1:24 PM, SheTalksShit said:

honestly, maybe I’m cold-hearted, but I have little sympathy for people who fall for things like this. If you don’t have the common sense to realize paying thousands of dollars for a program that promises to change your life, but is vague about the specifics, then I guess you’re gonna have to learn the hard way. Tough shit. Use your common sense next time!

I'm the opposite.  I have the harshest judgment for people who take advantage of those who don't have any common sense, or are stupid, or are the type who can be manipulated by cults.  It's like scammers who target old people--it's the scammers who are at fault there, not the old people, and that problem could be solved in a heartbeat if the scammers would just stop.

And maybe I'm a terrible friend, but I'm not friends with people whose ethics offend me, even if they don't think what they're doing is unethical.  In Leah's case, I think she's all three--lacking in common sense, stupid, and easily manipulated--so I feel bad for her, but I draw the line, but if she were my friend, I would draw the line at her recruiting people into the cult. 

So, like @heatherchandler, I have to grudgingly give Kail some respect for trying to protect innocent randos, possibly at the cost of a friendship.  I hope she feels achieved for doing it.

• Love 5

[In all seriousness], what is the point of having an ultrasound machine at one's baby shower (or any social function)? Is the idea that Victoria would use the machine on herself to entertain various guests with live shots of the fetus? Or would the guests ultrasound various body parts for fun? [Ultrasound tech: "Um, that kind of looks like a tumor. You might want to get that checked out... Next!"]

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

[In all seriousness], what is the point of having an ultrasound machine at one's baby shower (or any social function)? Is the idea that Victoria would use the machine on herself to entertain various guests with live shots of the fetus? Or would the guests ultrasound various body parts for fun? [Ultrasound tech: "Um, that kind of looks like a tumor. You might want to get that checked out... Next!"]

Well that was a great visual and probably on point! No idea they did all that nowadays. I guess I haven't been to a shower lately. Luckily. 

• Love 8
On 12/13/2019 at 12:27 PM, heatherchandler said:

What the F is that idiot Dawn talking about?  Is she also joining the cult?

The answer to that question appears to be yes.  From a recent Reddit post:

"Mama Dawn, Leah's brother Isaac, and another family member joined Leah at the new members cult gathering this past weekend. They're officially on the kool aid."

momma.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Mama Dawn, Leah's brother Isaac, and another family member joined Leah at the new members cult gathering this past weekend. They're officially on the kool aid."

momma.jpg

Oh Jesus.  A fool and their money...

And I am sure Leah is paying for all of them.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

momma.jpg

It doesn't say much about this cult when it's trying to build its brand off the back of some inbred hillbilly family whose claim to fame is one of them getting pregnant while having sex in a truck with a vertible stranger on her prom night who then turned into an unemployed, twice-wed twenty-something who brags about her sister getting knocked up from a one-night stand while on vacation. 

Where do I sign up for this classy organization? 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:20 AM, TheRealT said:

Or would the guests ultrasound various body parts for fun? [Ultrasound tech: "Um, that kind of looks like a tumor. You might want to get that checked out... Next!"]

Well, there was that lady who was playing in one of those machines that produces an image using colors to show the temperature all over your body that some science museums have and saw a hot spot in her breast that turned out to be a tumor.

• Useful 1
On 12/22/2019 at 11:05 AM, kaydub said:

The way her arm is positioned behind the girl in the white dress is really bothering me. It looks so weird and awkward lmao.

Their faces don't seem to be touching either. There's a curtain of hair between them. It's almost like Leah's trying not to make direct skin to skin contact, lest she catch something. 

Agreed, it looks very weird and awkward

• Love 4