Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Looking at Leah’s snaps I think her and her sister took another trip to Costa Rica to see baby daddy.  

Awwwhhhhh!  I love seeing a young new couple getting to know each other.  So sweet!  /s

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Looking at Leah’s snaps I think her and her sister took another trip to Costa Rica to see baby daddy.  

Thank goodness, I’m sure that poor overworked single mom was in desperate need of a vacation !!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 10/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, Mkay said:

Good lord. She's been to Costa Rica more times this summer/fall than I've been to Wal-Mart. Granted I like like 100 miles from the nearest Wally World, but still, my point stands.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 10/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, teapot said:

Thank goodness, I’m sure that poor overworked single mom was in desperate need of a vacation !!!

It's hilarious to me that they made a big point of Victoria's first time out of the country and how they were going to be so worldly after this, and their vacation consisted of getting drunk and having unprotected sex with a random local.

Other than the fact that the guy that knocked her up likely speaks a different language, probably not a whole lot different than Victoria's average Saturday night in the holler.

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

Good lord. She's been to Costa Rica more times this summer/fall than I've been to Wal-Mart. Granted I like like 100 miles from the nearest Wally World, but still, my point stands.

That was probably how she was thinking.  “If I get knocked up by a guy in Costa Rica I can come here all the time.” 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

That was probably how she was thinking.  “If I get knocked up by a guy in Costa Rica I can come here all the time.” 

Can Victoria even afford to travel to Costa Rica without Leah's Teen Mom check? I'm thinking she didn't follow the "what ifs" all the way thru. Cabana boy certainly can't afford to come to the states, she needs her sister to get over there. These are going to be some awkward visitations. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Can Victoria even afford to travel to Costa Rica without Leah's Teen Mom check? I'm thinking she didn't follow the "what ifs" all the way thru. Cabana boy certainly can't afford to come to the states, she needs her sister to get over there. These are going to be some awkward visitations. 

She’s getting paid by now.  As long as they allow it to be filmed it’s free. When the money runs out Leah will take her.  😆

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

Matt actually talked about the vacations being first rate free for all. As long as the cameras are up....they are spending for any and all activity and accommodation. MTV is wetting itself in glee. We have Victoria pregnant, Mack truck and now Cory's GF....So at least three more....I can easily see 2 more around the bend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I will begrudgingly give her credit for posting an extremely unflattering picture of herself in the spirit of sharing a moment that was a good memory for her. I would have thought she was way too vain for that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Oh, I’m going to continue to judge. You got knocked up by accident on vacation by someone you barely knew. Don’t pretend it was some sort of trashy version of Eat Pray Love.

I’m thinking Leah had a fling with her raft guide too.  He’s in her comments and when people as her if they hooked up she uses this face emoji 😍😍. I wouldn’t doubt it. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

I'd like to know exactly what Victoria learned about the importance of diversity.

Pretty sure that's the short way to say that she fucked her first guy that wasn't white. But at least she learned the meaning of true love, right?

I love, love, love "trashy version of eat, pray, love". Only Victoria would try and spin a drunken, unprotected, one night stand into a quest to find herself and learn valuable life lessons.

I sure hope baby doesn't mind that he/she will see his/her father once a year at best, and probably not even that once the TM2 money dries up, or Victoria gets a new soul mate.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

Wasn’t Victoria still married???

Legally, but I do believe divorce proceedings were in the works. I mean, both she and her ex considered their marriage over.

• Love 5

This "epic love story" is going to be on the next season of 90 Day Fiance, right? God, I hope so. Royer's Insta is private, but I think from the above picture (he's cute and those white teeth mean he's probably into hygiene) and what we know of the hollar clan, he's gotta be playing an angle. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 10/16/2019 at 4:22 PM, Mkay said:

I think we might be giving her too much credit here. I doubt she thought out anything resembling long-term planning when having an unprotected hook-up with a random local.

(And to the dad, this is what happens when you don't protect yourself when you hook up with minor cast members of trashy American Reality TV shows.  You've yoked yourself to the Wild Messer Girlses of the Holler for the next 18+ years, not the Kardashians or even a Real Housewives family.  You didn't even knock up the main cast member of this trash fest who actually makes the "big" money. I guess the schools aren't well where you grew up, either.)

On 10/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, Brooklynista said:

Can Victoria even afford to travel to Costa Rica without Leah's Teen Mom check? 

No.

17 hours ago, Mkay said:

I have to fight back a tiny bit of vomit any time someone uses the word "blessing" to describe a child.  Getting an unexpected bonus at work when you need money is a blessing. A friend passing down gently-used baby clothes to a new parent is a blessing. The term "blessing" just really seems to downplay that children have 24/7 needs and that they are an 18+ plus year responsibility.  It also reeks of possession, rather than acknowledging the awesome (and sometimes daunting) fact that having a baby means having and raising another individual, unique human being (rather than another possession you were lucky enough to accumulate).  IMO it also downplays the fact that children/people are all unique, not just another "blessing." Not to mention the (probably unintended) implication that people who can't or don't want to have children aren't "blessed" since they don't have these "blessings."  BARF. 

*I especially hate when people who get knocked up from unprotected sex with "oopsie babies" act like that's a "blessing" as if it somehow erases that they had an unprotected hook-up. No, girl. That's what happens when two fertile people have sex without protection. Saying the baby is a "blessing" doesn't negate the fact that you had unprotected sex with this random dude that resulted in a pregnancy or make us forget it. Here's hoping neither of you "blessed" each other with an STD during that unprotected sex. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

Lol I read some of the comments on that ig post and wow there are a lot of ppl up her ass.

Also apparently the guy doesn’t really speak English but Victoria is trying to learn Spanish. Like what kind of relationship can they really have? Seems like they are together too I guess but he must be running some con I’m sorry he probably sees dollar signs and doesn’t get how trashy these ppl really are. 

Nothing wrong with some vacation sex but use a fucking condom lol.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol I read some of the comments on that ig post and wow there are a lot of ppl up her ass.

Also apparently the guy doesn’t really speak English but Victoria is trying to learn Spanish. Like what kind of relationship can they really have? Seems like they are together too I guess but he must be running some con I’m sorry he probably sees dollar signs and doesn’t get how trashy these ppl really are. 

Did you see where she said she was using Google translate to respond to him.  😆

• LOL 11

Y'all....Leah hash-tagged that cringe-worthy post with #16heaven.  Wondering WTF that was, I did some google investigation.

That hashtag is related to something called Mastery in Transformational Training ("MITT') and best I can tell, it seems to be a kind of life-coaching MLMish thing/cult-like thing....

https://sundial.csun.edu/47515/opinions/dont-drink-the-kool-aid/

https://www.gq.com/story/one-month-in-los-angeles-cult-of-betterness  (the part about MITT is about halfway into the article)

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Y'all....Leah hash-tagged that cringe-worthy post with #16heaven.  Wondering WTF that was, I did some google investigation.

Here's what I got (and it lines up with Leah apparently planning on "changing the world" and all):

https://www.gq.com/story/one-month-in-los-angeles-cult-of-betterness

It's Mastery in Transformational Training and seems to a kind of life coaching MLM or cult-like thing....

I wondered what that was.  She tagged Rihanna, Madonna, and 3 other celebs.  It didn’t make any sense. 

• Love 6

Some interesting stats about MITT (from http://old.freedomofmind.com/Info/infoDet.php?id=123😞

• The current leader is named Margo Majdi. She is a former hairdresser in the Los Angeles area who had bought out the Lifespring* name and methods to employ in her own training sessions.
    • Sessions range from $400-$1500 and can last from a weekend to a 5 day training retreat. 
    • Behavior Control:
      • -Extreme time commitment; trainings can last 5-12 hours per day
      • -Trainings cost hundreds to thousands of dollars
      • -After the initial training, members are strongly encouraged to pay for and follow through with the other trainings
      • -Sleep manipulation
      • -Instill obedience and dependency 
    • Information Control:
      • -The only way to achieve enlightenment or a new self is through the MITT program
      • -Deception: deliberately withholding information
      • -Excessive use of group generated information and propaganda
      • Use of confession
    • Thought Control:
      • Loaded language; all of the terminology for each training lesson
      • Interactive discussions
      • Dyads
      • Mingles
      • Games
      • Small Group Exercises
      • Closed-Eye ProcessesSharing
      • Interactions with the Trainer-Internalize the group's doctrine-Hypnotic techniques
    • Emotional Control:
      • -Emotion-stopping
      • -Members feel that all problems are their own fault and not due to the trainer or process
    •  

*Lifespring Wikipedia entry - apparently MITT is Lifespring re-packaged.

I also ran across an article about Lifespring called "When Weird Things Happen to Gullible People" that seemed pertinent to the thread (because Leah). 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4

I love how she "thought" she was uneducated (as in she really wasn't) and then proceeds to make multiple spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors.

Also, committing to getting into politics, changing laws, and ending both world hunger and nationwide opioid abuse is quite the undertaking for a lazy chick who couldn't even get her ass to community college three times a week.

I do find it interesting she was able to spell "opioid" correctly. I mean, she misspelled television.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Birdee said:

This "epic love story" is going to be on the next season of 90 Day Fiance, right? God, I hope so. Royer's Insta is private, but I think from the above picture (he's cute and those white teeth mean he's probably into hygiene) and what we know of the hollar clan, he's gotta be playing an angle. 

Yeah, looking at that picture he is way out of Victoria's league. I mean, looks aren't everything, but when Leah is the classy sister, you know you need to reassess your beer goggles.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

That hashtag is related to something called Mastery in Transformational Training ("MITT') and best I can tell, it seems to be a kind of life-coaching MLMish thing/cult-like thing....

https://sundial.csun.edu/47515/opinions/dont-drink-the-kool-aid/

https://www.gq.com/story/one-month-in-los-angeles-cult-of-betterness  (the part about MITT is about halfway into the article)

Run, Leah, Run.  These turds and their tactics can be traced back to that fraud who called himself Werner Erhard and created Erhard Seminars Training (EST) in 1971.  Same shit, different names.  Here's a couple of photos from YELP:

badass.jpg

MITT.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 2

Seriously though, Leah needs to be careful. I've run into these kind of groups. They will LOVE Leah. Until her money stops.

I'll roll over to small talk and point out the 2 groups I encountered in Las Vegas when I finish up. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Marley said:

One via Google Translate, a la Paul and Karine.

15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Well, fuck. I spoke too soon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

🙄

Is Leah drunk or back on the pillses? ^That don't make no sense. And her previous post about changing the world sounded like delusions of grandeur.

In the video, Leah looks especially fond of the one guy. Maybe she'll bring back a "souvenir baby" from her trip?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Adiba said:

Is Leah drunk or back on the pillses? ^That don't make no sense. And her previous post about changing the world sounded like delusions of grandeur.

In the video, Leah looks especially fond of the one guy. Maybe she'll bring back a "souvenir baby" from her trip?

She giggles with hear emojis and 😍 if you ask. 

• Love 2
On 10/22/2019 at 3:04 PM, Mkay said:

Why not? Pole and Karinie do it and they have a great relationship /s

• LOL 4
On 10/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, kaydub said:

The hell is that shit, is that for real? Like is that really Leah? 

Is she forgetting her "life coach" phase where she could barely string together coherent thoughts to present to a room full of slightly less pathetic women who could at least figure out that she was full of shit? There's video of that if she needs to be reminded. She should really lower her expectations to match her IQ and skill set. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

aside from the fact that L & J are officially done

Wow, who could have seen that coming?

Also, according the tweets above, Gracie and Ali hate Miranda, who is awful to them (per Leah). No specific examples are given. The comments are pretty split between the leg humpers saying Miranda is an awful person, and some rational people pointing out that perhaps Miranda acts like an authority figure and not a friend, and therefore two 10 years have concluded that she's "mean".

I mean, Miranda could be a bitch to the girls, but Leah is a notoriously unreliable source, and two preteens with Leah for a mother aren't much more credible, I have to say.

• Love 24