Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

When Leah looks like the sensible one on the family, you've got problems. Victoria showing all her class by getting knocked up to the white water rafting instructor in Costa Rica before she was legally seperated. And hid it so that it wouldn't impacted her custody battle with her second baby daddy/husband 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/09/05/leah-messers-sister-victoria-pregnant-by-man-she-cheated-on-hubby-with-during-costa-rica-trip-drama-to-be-featured-on-teen-mom-2-exclusive-details/

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

When Leah looks like the sensible one on the family, you've got problems. Victoria showing all her class by getting knocked up to the white water rafting instructor in Costa Rica before she was legally seperated. And hid it so that it wouldn't impacted her custody battle with her second baby daddy/husband 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/09/05/leah-messers-sister-victoria-pregnant-by-man-she-cheated-on-hubby-with-during-costa-rica-trip-drama-to-be-featured-on-teen-mom-2-exclusive-details/

She pulled a Kail. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Whoa, wait, hold the fuck up.

Victoria is pregnant with her THIRD kid?!!! When did she get married and divorced with her second? I thought she just had one baby and was divorcing that husband last season? Or was it the season before? Jesus God. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Whoa, wait, hold the fuck up.

Victoria is pregnant with her THIRD kid?!!! When did she get married and divorced with her second? I thought she just had one baby and was divorcing that husband last season? Or was it the season before? Jesus God. 

IMG_0858.GIF

Edited by Stusan
You're not a bitch, but I loves me some Rhetta!
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hahahahaha No y’all aren’t Leah. Your sister is knocked up by a stranger in Costa Rica.  🤦🏻‍♀️ 

D5267D09-5495-45D6-A5AE-57B049000461.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with an adult SINGLE woman enjoying casual sex on vacation. But wrap. It. Up. How do these people not end up with 12 plus kids the way they have unprotected sex???

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hahahahaha No y’all aren’t Leah. Your sister is knocked up by a stranger in Costa Rica.  🤦🏻‍♀️ 

D5267D09-5495-45D6-A5AE-57B049000461.jpeg

And none of them are even 30 yet.  Leah, you can talk when you make it to your mid 40’s (I’m being gracious here) and you’re not a grandma yet.  Same goes for Victoria and whatever your brother’s name is.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

SMH! Victoria looked more lit than a Christmas tree a season or two ago. I hope she is at least off the pilles.

Jesus God Leah.....When you are doing worse than LEAH?! Ladies, Ladies.....Go get you some but FFS use condoms. Lucky she just got pregnant. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And none of them are even 30 yet.  Leah, you can talk when you make it to your mid 40’s (I’m being gracious here) and you’re not a grandma yet.  Same goes for Victoria and whatever your brother’s name is.  

If she's not a grandmother by 40 I'd be surprised. The twins will be 23 by then. Bare minimum goal: don't be a grandmother by 35 (!).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
14 minutes ago, akr said:

If she's not a grandmother by 40 I'd be surprised. The twins will be 23 by then. Bare minimum goal: don't be a grandmother by 35 (!).

They do have Corey and Miranda, at least.  If I had to place bets, it would be on one of Victoria’s spawn making Dawn’s first great grand child. FACTS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I just looked at Victoria's Instagram page and wow. She is only 24. Three kids, two divorces, three baby daddies at twenty-freaking-four. 

They should've added her as the fifth cast member and ditched Jade. 

Did she find the Dad and tell him? Do we know?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Did she find the Dad and tell him? Do we know?

I’m assuming yes.  Last week (or the week before) Leah posted pictures from a tropical looking place but never said where she was. She had Victoria with her.  I’m assuming they went to deliver the news. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I’m assuming yes.  Last week (or the week before) Leah posted pictures from a tropical looking place but never said where she was. She had Victoria with her.  I’m assuming they went to deliver the news. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus God

7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Well, on the bright side, maybe Victoria's baby daddy number three has a friend that can be Leah's baby daddy number three. Keeping it klassy, y'all.

• LOL 11
On 9/8/2019 at 10:11 AM, Mkay said:

Could they not have just called or Facetimed? No need for the West Virginia Clampetts to take a vacation to inform her tropical booty call... 

Edited by Birdee
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Birdee said:

Could they not have just called or Facetimed? No need for the West Virginia Clampetts to take a vacation to inform her tropical booty call... 

Can you imagine?!

"I'm pregnant with your baby. Now, can you stand behind me so we can do a cutesy picture for Instagram?"

"hell yeah! Wow, I'm so excited to be a dad!"

no way would that ever happen. I'm thinking he got a whiff of Leah's fame and money. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 9/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, BitterApple said:

On 9/7/2019 at 8:13 PM, BitterApple said:

I just looked at Victoria's Instagram page and wow. She is only 24. Three kids, two divorces, three baby daddies at twenty-freaking-four

They should've added her as the fifth cast member and ditched Jade. 

On 9/7/2019 at 3:16 PM, FairyDusted said:

SMH! Victoria looked more lit than a Christmas tree a season or two ago. I hope she is at least off the pilles.

Jesus God Leah.....When you are doing worse than LEAH?! Ladies, Ladies.....Go get you some but FFS use condoms. Lucky she just got pregnant. 

I feel like this is why Leah thinks she's "overcome" so much and has broken "generational curses."  She's almost 30 and only has two baby daddies.  She hasn't had an "oopsie" pregnancy in like a decade (the twins) and hasn't be pregnant at all since she got pregnant with Addie 6-7 years ago.  She's gone 6+ years in her 20s without getting knocked up. That probably is an accomplishment for them. 

How sad.

(And yeah, Victoria and her drama would make much better TV than these boring story lines.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I actually am reasonably impressed that Leah has not gotten pregnant since Addie. I would guess all the turmoil from 2015-2017 probably helped in that regard (all the stress and strange eating and sleeping patterns probably gave Leah's super fertility a beating), but still, at least some credit goes to Leah, particularly with that last douchebag she was with. Major credit to her for not tethering herself to that dumpster fire for 18 years.

And I love, love, love the whole concept of, great Victoria, you got knocked up by an out of the country one night stand. Not your proudest moment, but at least now we can take another beach vacay to break the news, because as @Birdee pointed out evidently the cell phone that is permanently attached to Leah's hand doesn't make international phone calls.

• Love 12

The only reason I'm hanging in there is because I'm watching Ali. That kid breaks my heart. She is so sweet and smart. Seeing her struggle is absolutely heartbreaking. I really feel for Leah and Cory. The unknowns for those parents must be heavy. 

• Love 9
On 9/10/2019 at 9:39 AM, Tatum said:

I actually am reasonably impressed that Leah has not gotten pregnant since Addie. I would guess all the turmoil from 2015-2017 probably helped in that regard (all the stress and strange eating and sleeping patterns probably gave Leah's super fertility a beating), but still, at least some credit goes to Leah, particularly with that last douchebag she was with. Major credit to her for not tethering herself to that dumpster fire for 18 years.

True.  If you'd asked for my prediction four-five years ago, I'd have predicted Leah would have had two or more kids by now and maybe another marriage or two (probably many on this board would have predicted that as well years ago).  You're right, props for Leah for proving me wrong. That's something for the TM crowd.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Truth be told, I’ve always liked Leah. The one night stand knocked up cheerleader from Nowhere, WV. But she didn’t love the one night stand, no matter how nice he was. Then she ended up with a handicapped twin. That’s a whole hell of a lot to deal with when you are an uneducated teenager with an iffy family. I even understood her pill days. Any relief from the hell of her own making 

She wanted the fairytale with Jeremy, but they were both terrible in that marriage. Maybe they are more mature now, but it just seems like they don’t know what else to do but give each other another shot. They’re so worried about Addie, but what about the twins? It always really rubbed me the wrong way that he went from being their stepdad to not even acknowledging them. Addie isn’t the one to worry about. 

I do still like her, and as crazy as Kail is, she’s still bringing Leah out of her comfort zone of just sitting around and having more kids. My best hope for her is that she does hair, or makeup, or something like that in the future, and has saved enough money.  She seems to be one that has. 

• Love 7

If Leah has saved money (I’m not saying she hasn’t), it’s because she gets a fat child support check from Jeremy every month, and Corey / Miranda pay for at least half of the twins expenses, including them being on his health insurance.  Did she ever pay support to Corey when they had full custody of the girls?  I think they are back to 50/50 now, but I’m not entirely sure.  I don’t think Leah is sitting on some next egg, rumor was she drained the twins college fund when she was pill popping.  Pretty sure she is also supporting her entire family, all the way up to grandma Sandy.   She’s blown a lot of cash on stupid shit like her going nowhere Mary Kay and her 1 week of school that she probably didn’t get refunded for (maybe she did).  I realize she lives in a very low COLA area, so that probably helps, but she’s not sitting on living the rest of her life without working money.  I don’t think any of them (the TM) are.  There is no way if the show were to end now that these women could go the next 50-60 years living off their TM money alone.   But I think a few of them think they could, which is unfortunate and naive, but what’s to be expected from this group that never matured past 16 and never had to live in the real world.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

If Leah has saved money (I’m not saying she hasn’t), it’s because she gets a fat child support check from Jeremy every month, and Corey / Miranda pay for at least half of the twins expenses, including them being on his health insurance.  Did she ever pay support to Corey when they had full custody of the girls?  I think they are back to 50/50 now, but I’m not entirely sure.  I don’t think Leah is sitting on some next egg, rumor was she drained the twins college fund when she was pill popping.  Pretty sure she is also supporting her entire family, all the way up to grandma Sandy.   She’s blown a lot of cash on stupid shit like her going nowhere Mary Kay and her 1 week of school that she probably didn’t get refunded for (maybe she did).  I realize she lives in a very low COLA area, so that probably helps, but she’s not sitting on living the rest of her life without working money.  I don’t think any of them (the TM) are.  There is no way if the show were to end now that these women could go the next 50-60 years living off their TM money alone.   But I think a few of them think they could, which is unfortunate and naive, but what’s to be expected from this group that never matured past 16 and never had to live in the real world.

I agree with you- I don’t think any of them are sitting on “never having to work again money”, as they are not even 30, they all have dependents and the cost of living only goes up. 

The best off in that respect would be Chelsea- if Cole dropped dead or became an addict tomorrow and wasn’t supporting Watson and Layne, Chelsea would have to find another husband really quickly or get some type of job, not that she and the kids would be outdoors or anything (she could make basic expenses for quite a while just living off of investments) but not for 60yrs.

Leah, like you said is supporting her whole damn family, and I cannot ever see her making it on a “regular” job for any length of time. Addie will grow up and the child support will stop. I think Leah will likely marry again, maybe this time to an older man with grown kids who wants a young pretty wife to keep him company and care for him in his senior years. I am surprised she hasn’t had another baby though but Ali’s diagnosis and deteriorating health has probably put the fear into Leah and she’s not eager to have more children and all the emotional work that comes with that.

• Love 6
On 9/23/2019 at 4:05 PM, MaggieG said:

So will Victoria's new baby daddy leave his water rafting job to move to the holler?

I would DIE if he did, and they actually got cast on 90 day fiancé! What a successful holler family, with both sisters on a different trashy reality show!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Watching a bit more of Leah and Jeremy and their hookup history I wish to god they would leave Addie OUT OF IT unless they are 100% sure they are getting back together/remarried and Jeremy is moving back in. 

Theres nothing wrong with single parents (Mothers or fathers) having (safe) sex lives, romantic partners, adult companions and all that. Adults need adult company and companionship. But I do not think it’s a good idea to involve your minor child in that unless it’s serious serious(like you’re about to make a lifetime commitment to the person). Add in all the feelings Addie would have because these two people will always be her parents, and if it doesn’t work out again she may feel torn etc or that she has to take sides. She’s only 6! She doesn’t need to know who her parents are dating or hooking up with even if it’s each other. 

• Love 11
On 10/4/2019 at 2:50 PM, FairyDusted said:

Forget the pesky education. How embarrassing to get pregnant while filming THIS shitshow with your little sister. It's a whole new world folks! 

I love how Leah acts so judgmental about it, too. It's like...girrrrl...you were using "plan B as needed" less than a year ago. Shut it, lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2019 at 8:06 PM, Christina87 said:

I love how Leah acts so judgmental about it, too. It's like...girrrrl...you were using "plan B as needed" less than a year ago. Shut it, lol!

I thought she came across as pretty obnoxious too...and I am not one who believes making poor decisions in your own life forever precludes you from giving advice to others. If anything, offering yourself up as a cautionary tale takes courage and can certainly be effective.

But something about her sisterly lecture just rubbed me the wrong way. Like, the whole time she's thinking, my fans are going to think I am SO wise and mature, and I look SO good next to my trainwreck sister.

She wasn't wrong in anything she had to say, but it just came across as so self serving.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Well, Leah, I guess as long as you're bankrolling your irresponsible sister's poor life choices, this is an acceptable solution.

Also, don't get mad at Krappy because you mixed up the advice you would give your sister off camera with what you told her on camera.

• Love 12

"I would have had him pull out." Wow. Wise advice there, Leah. How about have your sister practice safe sex and not leave it up to a stranger to hopefully remember to remove himself in the throws of passion? Especially since that method DOES NOT WORK. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

This has got to be the trashiest thing I've ever seen, my god. I mean, I'm far from prudish but "having him pull out"???? On social media??

And yes, it IS in fact trashy as fuck to raw dog a complete stranger. Dumbass Leah knows ALL about that.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well, Leah, I guess as long as you're bankrolling your irresponsible sister's poor life choices, this is an acceptable solution.

Also, don't get mad at Krappy because you mixed up the advice you would give your sister off camera with what you told her on camera.

I am impressed that Leah spelled “judgmental “ correctly!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4