Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, druzy said:

Jeremy's ex-girlfriend Brooke posted this and Kail replied

image.thumb.png.1d25317ac8f499f93791234cff8221d7.png

Hulk can have several seats... This coming from a whore that jumped on a dick while her husband was deployed. Let’s not forget that she let this asshole disrespect javi on SM by saying he was comfy on their bed. Now this c*** wants to act sanctimonious and like she’s a “real” woman? Her level of stupidity and contradiction is beyond!!! Fuck off Kail, you have no room to judge anyone stupid bitch 🙄

• Love 22

I hope someone called her out for her hypocrisy. It wasn't six months ago that she was running her mouth on social media about her exes not paying child support.

But maturity and class are for other people, while Hulk is free to be as petty and low class as possible.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I hope someone called her out for her hypocrisy. It wasn't six months ago that she was running her mouth on social media about her exes not paying child support.

But maturity and class are for other people, while Hulk is free to be as petty and low class as possible.

Someone called her out. She said this wasn’t about her. 🙄 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Wow. That's about as good of a comeback as "oh yeah?"

Also, Leah's minions are out in full force. It's like they think if they rage on her behalf emphatically enough Leah will notice them and want to be friends.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, TimeToCancelTM said:

Hulk can have several seats... This coming from a whore that jumped on a dick while her husband was deployed. Let’s not forget that she let this asshole disrespect javi on SM by saying he was comfy on their bed. Now this c*** wants to act sanctimonious and like she’s a “real” woman? Her level of stupidity and contradiction is beyond!!! Fuck off Kail, you have no room to judge anyone stupid bitch 🙄

And she's supposed to be thee girl's friend? Damn. Why did she have go all public like that? The tweet Leah wrote was stupid as fuck, but still. Pull a girl aside.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, politichick said:

And she's supposed to be thee girl's friend? Damn. Why did she have go all public like that? The tweet Leah wrote was stupid as fuck, but still. Pull a girl aside.

The reply was to Jeremy’s ex not Leah. But the fact that she would reply such a hypocritical response to anyone is what blows me away. This dumb bitch is acting like she was enlightening this woman or giving her some kind of advice. What she needs to do is look at her own fucked up situation and failed relationships and take her own advice. She’s the first petty bitch in line to go and talk shit about any of her baby daddy’s current girlfriends. Meanwhile the one that she wants continues to laugh in her face, not pay child support, keep his serious relationship with his actual girlfriend, and use this lames’ pool in the summer. You played yourself bitch! ( dj khaled voice) 

• Love 7
On 3/23/2019 at 7:54 PM, Mkay said:

Leah and Germy Lynn

B530AA75-235B-4D22-A964-2310FCDE88FC.jpeg

Glad to know she’s still making that unattractive fucking ‘nose-highlighting’ face. My face right now = Addie’s face here...”these fucking idiots...” 😆 

On 3/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

This made me laugh 

2DA37CE6-38EC-4B38-A0EA-B33BBA802B23.jpeg

Holy shit this not edited??! Why would someone with already claw-like hands add actual claws to them? 🦞 I hate those nails on everyone but they look especially terrifying on Leah!! I’m horrified, yet intrigued, to see what they’ll look like in a few decades...

On 4/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, woodscommaelle said:
On 3/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I wish there was a "yikes" reaction because I'm less surprised than "yikes."

I think a ‘da fuq’ emoji would work as well. 

Don’t forget a nauseous/puking emoji! 🤢 🤮 

On 4/8/2019 at 7:08 AM, NannyBails said:

I wonder if anyone has some cell phone footage of what happened?  You would think in this day and age that if someone was forcibly removed from a plane that someone would film it. 

I certainly would, especially a star like Leah .😆 Maybe no one realized they they were in the company of a celebrity? 🤣 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:06 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Hopefully her daughters WILL give a fuck about grammar.

leah.jpg

You clearly didn’t and don’t “major” in anything but you are supposedly a lifelong speaker of English... This kind of pride over one’s ignorance is insane to me. I like how she specified her “English grammar” - if we could just hear her speak talk one of the many other languages she’s fluent in the grammar would be much “weller.” 😆 English grammar just ain’t her thing - but when it comes to Swahili? Look the fuck out. Well grammar for days!

On 4/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I could see this- I hadn’t thought about it but it makes a lot of sense. Jeremy may be a recreational drug user who doesn’t let his habit get in the way of his work. Originally I thought he didn’t go after Leah because he didn’t want to be bothered arranging care for Addie (as in he was away working and his Mom wasn’t interested in raising her). It could definitely be a little of both. 

Workers on the pipeline are regularly drug tested but he could definitely find ways around it. It would be incredibly stupid though because one dirty test and he’d be out on his ass, possibly out of that field forever. They can’t and won’t take the liability of that on. I don’t really see him as drug user (more likely a drinker) but it’s possible he only dabbled in it when he wasn’t on a job.

On 4/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, LBS said:

I walk past this poster everyday and today I finally figured out one of the actor/singer reminded me of Leah.  I laughed so hard I almost choked on my coffee!

5001653B-160F-4B1B-9898-11016AE01BCC.jpeg

Jesus, God - it’s Leah! I would loooove if she got tagged in this on SM somehow...

On 4/28/2019 at 11:53 AM, Mkay said:

Leah is there with Her sister waiting on Kail to arrive.  🙄

Put your ass away! I haaaaaate this swimming suit trend so much. I wouldn’t want to sit in the same chair after someone wearing one got up either. 

On 5/10/2019 at 1:12 AM, DeeReynolds said:

Leah looks like she's about to give Kail a golden shower...

And Kailyn looks like she can’t wait! 🤣 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:28 PM, Mkay said:

Then why the fuck are you getting involved, “Miss Lowry?”

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

That. Pic. Don’t. Make. No. Sense. Except, it somehow makes perfect sense for Dawn to have taken a picture like that. 

But. Dawn’s. Fucking. Eyebrows. 😲 

• LOL 6
(edited)

Dear god, Leah is releasing a "memoir":

“You guys got a glimpse into my life but there was so much that happened off-camera that you don’t know about,” she said. “You think I’m hiding secrets, well, I really got into the deep, dark stuff. I know the ending is beautiful and I know so many people it’s going to touch and make a difference in their lives and that’s the purpose.” 

In other words- why everything wrong with her is someone else's fault.

I cannot wait to read this memoir.

ETA: also, I don't see a ghostwriter credit. But I am going to assume there is one- can you imagine Leah writing a book by herself?

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

ETA: also, I don't see a ghostwriter credit. But I am going to assume there is one- can you imagine Leah writing a book by herself?

The worst part? She thinks she’s broken the “generational toxicity” in her family! First, please tell us your understanding of what those words even mean, Leah! And second, HOW? Her kids are still super young and as of a few months ago she was moving them into the home of a guy she had just gotten back together with and awhile before that she was popping all the pillses and being a terrible mother! We, as well as she, have no idea how her children will turn out as adults...it’s just slightly premature to release a memoir about how you’ve broken multi-generational dysfunction and cycles when you’re 27, were recently a pill popper (and still might be), had been married and divorced twice by 22, keep making the same mistakes with men regarding your kids and your kids are all still 10 and younger. Leah, her mom and her mom’s mom all had kids very young, Leah could well have 3 teen mothers herself still. She hasn’t broken shit and it’s scary she thinks she has. The only difference is she has MTV money and the previous generations did not. #PrematureSelfPraise

https://www.google.com/amp/s/popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/06/03/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-says-generational-toxicity-ends-with-her/

53129A9A-E712-485A-AA9A-6A5FBB223762.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

The worst part? She thinks she’s broken the “generational toxicity” in her family! First, please tell us your understanding of what those words even mean, Leah! And second, HOW? Her kids are still super young and as of a few months ago she was moving them into the home of a guy she had just gotten back together with and awhile before that she was popping all the pillses and being a terrible mother! We, as well as she, have no idea how her children will turn out as adults...it’s just slightly premature to release a memoir about how you’ve broken multi-generational dysfunction and cycles when you’re 27, were recently a pill popper (and still might be), had been married and divorced twice by 22, keep making the same mistakes with men regarding your kids and your kids are all still 10 and younger. Leah, her mom and her mom’s mom all had kids very young, Leah could well have 3 teen mothers herself still. She hasn’t broken shit and it’s scary she thinks she has. The only difference is she has MTV money and the previous generations did not. #PrematureSelfPraise

https://www.google.com/amp/s/popculture.com/reality-tv/amp/2019/06/03/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-says-generational-toxicity-ends-with-her/

53129A9A-E712-485A-AA9A-6A5FBB223762.jpeg

Shocker. This is the woman who posted a Supergirl emoji on one of her social media posts after a long day of doing mom stuff (you know, since she doesn't have a job or school, but running to the 7-11 sure is tiring!).

Also, calling yourself an inspiration is pretty damn obnoxious.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Tatum said:

Have you read Farrah's book? No ghost writer there, for sure. I was cringing so much as I read all the poor grammar and Farrah-speak that I pulled a muscle.

Kailyn's last book was self-published - watch Leah go the same route with the same company Kail used. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I would absolutely love it if there was no ghostwriter! Can you imagine?!

"I've rised above my problems! My mama ain't teached me nothin, cept to set ta table while eatin frostin, and now I have a kid in a willchair, bravelly doin it in my own without no help. I didn't major in English and don't wanna be one, but my girlses is all going to collage. So far they r all under 10, but ain't none of them gotten pregnant yet! I guess I done breaked the generational toxicity."

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
On 6/6/2019 at 2:41 AM, Christina87 said:

I would absolutely love it if there was no ghostwriter! Can you imagine?!

"I've rised above my problems! My mama ain't teached me nothin, cept to set ta table while eatin frostin, and now I have a kid in a willchair, bravelly doin it in my own without no help. I didn't major in English and don't wanna be one, but my girlses is all going to collage. So far they r all under 10, but ain't none of them gotten pregnant yet! I guess I done breaked the generational toxicity."

braked*

• LOL 6
On 5/30/2019 at 11:25 AM, Rebecca said:

That. Pic. Don’t. Make. No. Sense. Except, it somehow makes perfect sense for Dawn to have taken a picture like that. 

But. Dawn’s. Fucking. Eyebrows. 😲 

On 6/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, Tatum said:

Shocker. This is the woman who posted a Supergirl emoji on one of her social media posts after a long day of doing mom stuff (you know, since she doesn't have a job or school, but running to the 7-11 sure is tiring!).

Also, calling yourself an inspiration is pretty damn obnoxious.

Dawn's eyebrows are an inspiration.

To go to the brow lady.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

I wonder if she will be doing gymnastics and playing baseball?  I bet Leah doesn’t bring her willchair. 

I thought MDA meant Muscular Dystrophy Association.  If so, Leah's finally made a good choice for Ali's summer activities.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

I thought MDA meant Muscular Dystrophy Association.  If so, Leah's finally made a good choice for Ali's summer activities.

Yes, you are 100% correct.  For many years my sister worked in our state’s MDA office and camp is THE biggest thing they do annually, I would say even bigger than the telethon these days.  It is an amazing experience for these kiddos!

I am so pleased to hear Allie is getting this opportunity!  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Agreed! I think it's great that not only is their a specialized camp for her, but that Leah actually made the choice to send her there instead of to a regular summer camp. This is progress and I'm so thrilled for Ali. 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, druzy said:

This makes me so happy for Ali. FINALLY, she will be cared for by people that truly understand and know how to deal with what she's going through physically and emotionally. People that will know and recognize her limitations and offer alternative games and hobbies that won't frustrate or further debilitate her, and, hopefully offer ways to manage her frustrations. Not to mention the support and feeling of inclusion from being around others in similar situations. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, rhofmovalley said:

But hasn't she gone away for a week (or more) on her many, many vacations?  Wouldn't that count as "being away" from Ali?

I'll assume by "us" she means herself, Gracie, and/or Corey. So, when Leah was off with Kail, Ali was with her dad and sister.

• Love 3

That video is GOLD!!! I rolled out a big screen to watch that again! 

My neighbor is finally starting to take down my pool. I can't wait to get rid of it. All that daily BS and nobody uses it anymore. 

Topic....Leah....Your pool is going to be a mess in 2 weeks. I can't imagine not having a deck.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'll grudgingly give Leah credit...she can laugh at herself at least. Kail would have never posted that.

True, true.  As if Kail would EVER have an above ground pool.  Oh no, nothing but the best for her in her state that she lives in where she can use a pool 2 months of the year.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

True, true.  As if Kail would EVER have an above ground pool.  Oh no, nothing but the best for her in her state that she lives in where she can use a pool 2 months of the year.  

I think you mean where her (not) “boyfriend” can use the pool 2 months of the year. ‘Cause we all know that’s behind her every move.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8