Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Hurry up with the 'source' close to Leah leaked stories about how abusive Jeremy was so Leah had to cheat. I want more entertainment.

There is something seriously wrong with Leah that she cheats with the same man that is a huge step down from her husbands especially Corey, Jeremy is a douche but gets points for supporting her & the twins. Hmm we need a comparison chart Corey would come out tops I think.

• Love 3

Hey everyone!  I never post on here, but I had to drop in to say you have all been absolutely cracking me up all day.  Leah Messer-Simms-Calvert-Kidd really is a hot mess and a half isn't she?  And here I thought I was headed for a dull weekend.

I must say though, the one I am most worried about in all of this is Baby Cheetos.  At least the twins have Corey, Miranda, and the rest of the Simms family to make sure that they're taken care of while their mom is making a fool of herself all over West Virginia.  On the other hand, both sides of the baby's family clearly have a healthy dose of crazy.  Isn't Germy out of town six days a week?  Leah's doing God knows what.  Who is actually taking care of that kid?

Just a totally wild guess, but I bet the majority of them would take Cheetos too - even the ones who aren't blood relatives. I hope so, for her sake. I'm sure it'd be way harder to get custody but I think they would take her and love her. Someone's taking care of her most of the time, at least based on what we've seen on the show.

Now come on Leah has spoken it is just a rumour how can there be real footage.

I still laugh at being caught on deer cam, sounds so redneck.

Lol I know... I think I'd honestly be kind of pissed off if I found out there was a deer cam pointed at my back door, even if all it caught me doing was watering the yard, but is it normal in some areas to "oops" find out you're on a deer cam?

• Love 1

One clue that a person is taking opiates - in this case, heroin - is the pupils of the eyes.  They would look pinned, and this would be visible more often than not, even during filming.  God knows, the film crews are with these "Teen  Mom 2 girls" often enough, I should think, to capture some evidence! 

I do know, though, that the first couple of weeks or so on a new antidepressant can cause extreme fatigue, and sleepiness can occur with  Xanax and other benzos, too.  (Then again, there are always those people who have atypical reactions to some of these medications; you know, the people who become almost manic after swallowing a tranquilizer, and the ones who could easily build a new addition onto the house when they're using narcotics.)  So, in short, barring a real drug test, it's anyone's guess as to whether there is drug abuse going on with Leah or not.  In the meantime, all you can rely on is the gossip websites, the social media "news flashes" from the families,  and the "pinned pupils" assessment.

Right?

And what the actual fuck was Leah's sister thinking broadcasting to the cyber-verse that Germy had "been trying to get out of this marriage for awhile now"?

Hey, sis, that statement speaks VOLUMES more about Leah than it does about Germy.

Actually, I think that statement speaks volumes about Leah's sister.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 2

What is with these folks living their entire lives on social media? Is airing all of your family business worth getting a bunch of "likes"?

I hope Corey is getting screenshots of this shit. Perhaps that's why Miranda left the police force. Monitoring this shit would be a full time job in itself.

• Love 6

This is just so wonderful for all of us "haters".

What a glorious day for the people who maintained that Mrs. Glamour Shots was not on the level.

I know right? I know some peeps liked Leah before her trashy ways came out, but I haven't liked Ms. Messer Sims Calvert from the beginning. She has always come off as being, as they say in the South, too big for her britches. She thought she was a hot piece before she was famous and even more so with TM2 and Germy's money. It's funny now because all this crap, with her STILL chasing her loser druggie ex, shows once and for all what she is: a trashy loser who comes from trash.

And isn't her mother supposed to be a registered nurse?

I have never heard it directly stated it is, so I tend to believe that she is lower on the food chain then that. Nothing about Mama Dawn screams RN or even very educated. If she is an RN, I wonder how she didn't set a better example for her lazy daughter, since Dawn also had 3 children at a young age.

• Love 2

I went to a very prestigious business school and graduated with honors. I wouldn't be able to do CNA work, its a skill. It's not like the people that flunk out of RN school become CNAs. I think the point is that Dawn and Lee communicate like idiots, so I'm on board with that.

• Love 3

I'm also enjoying this way too much; I expect a blast of karma to knock me over any time now.

I do feel really sorry for the twins; they're old enough to kind of understand what's going on.  I hope they are at Cory's and that he convinces Leah that he should keep them for a while, since I suspect Leah is alternately batshit-manic and sobbing hysterically.  Adderall is young enough that she won't really know (and won't remember in any case) what's happening.  I wish that a non-batshit-looney relative of Germy would take her for a few days, but I suspect Leah has her in a death-grip.

I also feel a bit sorry for Germy, mostly because I've also convinced myself in the past that someone I loved had changed when that wasn't true.  But damn, son, as the cliche says, even Stevie Wonder saw this one coming. 

If this is true, particularly the drug-using part, Leah could very soon find herself with no children at all; she'll certainly lose custody of the twins, and I can see Germy fighting hard to keep Adderall.  Which may be good, because I suspect she'll be living with her parents until the MTV money starts coming back in (I'm sure there's nothing saved).

ETA:  I teach at a community college in the South, and I spend a lot of time ensuring that students who write like Leah's mom don't become nurses.  It may be that she simply doesn't bother writing correctly when online (and incensed), but still. 

Edited by Fosca
  • Love 4

That mystery pants clip was freaking hilarious.   First of all, Cory probably owns multiple pairs of camo shorts.  He loves camo.    But it spoke volumes about how fucked up and dysfunctional Leah's marriage really is.    It's clear why Cory is talking about her lifestyle.  I do think Leah is on drugs but their lifestyle does suck in general.    I bet the girls don't see Cory and Miranda fighting and throwing each other out of the car like what happened there.     Leah has manipulated Germy to the point that he's all paranoid and whacked out and thinking that Cory is the bad guy, wants Leah back, would even take his camo shorts!  lmao.     

• Love 2

Dear goddess, that shit makes my eyes bleed.

And isn't her mother supposed to be a registered nurse?

To get a full-fledged RN degree in West Virginia, do they make allowances for gross felonious assaults on the English language, punctuation, grammar, and literacy in general?

I'd like to see her license. Something tells me Mama might have a CNA or MA certificate from the local vo-tech but, based on that nonsensical jibberish above, I'm hard pressed to believe she has a RN degree.

Given her age (or age range I don't know her real age) it may not have been too terribly hard to become a rn... At the time that I'm guessing she would have been licensed many hospitals ran programs where you could go to school today through them and just work for them. IF she is an rn I would suspect she did one of those programs. I'm just speculating I have no idea what she did.

Mama Dawn probably cleans up vomit and wipes the asses of patients, nothing more.

What is with these folks living their entire lives on social media? Is airing all of your family business worth getting a bunch of "likes"?

I know, right? Oh, but if you don't let the viewers into your life, don't you know you are a fraud? You have to let the viewers see everyone you are hanging out with, every person you are kissing, and apparently every person you are banging because it definitely means you are up to no good. It doesn't mean squat if you are a single person either.  /sarcasm

• Love 3

No luck finding Dawn Spears on the West Virginia RN Board or LPN Board license verification.  Maybe she's a CNA?

I thought she worked in a dental office and that's how Leah got the PT job there a few seasons back.  So maybe she is a dental assistant?  

• Love 1

I thought she worked in a dental office and that's how Leah got the PT job there a few seasons back.  So maybe she is a dental assistant?  

I remember that too. Being a dental assistant is vastly different than claiming to be an RN. Those are 2 fields that are similar, but don't really cross paths.

This is what I found.  I don't remember ever hearing she was an RN. I'll keep looking though.  This is from 2011.

Dawn:

“Lee is a nurse and I was a dental assistant, but I now work for our local county schools. Lee and I are both certified in foster care/adoption.

• Love 1

Oh what a glorious day.  This absolute moron.  What is this idiot going to do to support those THREE children?  She has no education and no work experience. I mean, thank God she owns her own business or else she would really be fucked!!!!!! 

• Love 3

Oh what a glorious day.  This absolute moron.  What is this idiot going to do to support those THREE children?  She has no education and no work experience. I mean, thank God she owns her own business or else she would really be fucked!!!!!! 

Hahahahahaha!! I predict if she and Germy divorce that she will be living in whatever WV has for public housing and she'll be on food stamps within a year of MTV's departure. She may marry again, but I don't think it would be another guy on the same level as Corey or even Germy. No one that will fully be able to support her lazy ass. I mean, TM2 is only going to last so long. By the time these "teen moms" are 25 I would think the novelty will have worn off and the public moved on.

Even if, and that's a big IF, Leah didn't cheat, it appears Germy was out of the marriage long ago. He had no trust in her, he felt she was lying to him, she couldn't decide whether to be with Germy or Cory, she lied about money matters, she was running to her ex-husband to complain about her life with Germy. There is more, but those are the things that stick out in my mind. In my opinion, Germy is done with Leah whether she cheated or not. I can't blame him because who honestly thinks it is okay for a wife to be friendly with the guy she was having sex with while she was married to her first husband? Doesn't it dawn on any of these ding-bats that there are boundaries that one must adhere to? So fucking what if Robbie is connected via the second sister's husband's neighbor's cousin in-law - whatever the connection is. Out of all of those people, Leah has to be the one to be Robbie's friend? Y'all are fucked up in the head.

• Love 4

Fyi...I replied to Leah's tweet yesterday (shut up) basically saying that her sister's facebook rant points to it being more than just a rumor. I didn't name call, or anything, yet my tweet disappeared later in the day...not other "jellus haterz" tweets which DID include name calling, but mine. Hmmmmmm

• Love 3

Yikes looks like Leah's brother didn't learn the lesson from his mom or sister not to become a teen parent. I checked out his twitter to see if he posted crap like the rest of his family https://twitter.com/messer_isaac24  and saw lots of teenage love declaration clicked on her profile https://twitter.com/maddynora14/media and this popped up http://instagram.com/p/uTRyLKiZlP/ looks like his girlfriend is 29 weeks pregnant.

Now Dawn tell us again how moral your family is seems Victoria is the only one to use birth control.

I swear I am not a stalker.

• Love 3

Wow. Leah is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? This sure helps explain her shifty eyed nervousness when Sad Panda was doing his interview. I'll bet she's been sneaking around with Robbie for months and was about to shit her pants wondering if Corey would say anything when it was his turn to talk.

She'll back a moving truck full of Cheetos and Mountain Dew up Dawn and Lee's driveway and have them watch the kids while she lays in bed and cries about how Germy is so mean to her for believing she hopped right back onto Robbie's Cheeto infused dick while he was working to support their family.

I feel very sorry for all three of the girlses.  

Grocery shopping is on my list of things to do today. I'm going to buy an economy size bag of Cheetos and wait patiently for that trail cam footage to hit the net!

• Love 4
Grocery shopping is on my list of things to do today. I'm going to buy an economy size bag of Cheetos and wait patiently for that trail cam footage to hit the net!

I was just about to post is it bad if I start craving Cheetos every time I read the Teen Mom forum here?

• Love 3

This is what I found.  I don't remember ever hearing she was an RN. I'll keep looking though.  This is from 2011.

Dawn:

“Lee is a nurse and I was a dental assistant, but I now work for our local county schools. Lee and I are both certified in foster care/adoption.

Went back to the West Virginnie websites.  No Lee Spears on the RN or LPN Board lookup.  That's his correct name, yes?

• Love 2

I was just about to post is it bad if I start craving Cheetos every time I read the Teen Mom forum here?

Haha, I'm pregnant and developed a crazy craving for Cheetos today after reading this thread. Thank goodness my husband was able to pick up a bag on his way home from work! I'm going to have to keep a bag on hand for whenever I read the Teen Mom 2 forum.

• Love 1

I hope and pray that Robbie's family sells the deer cam footage to some tabloid. My God, but do I want to see Leah creeping out of Robbie's house. Please let that happen.

Ok I must be nowhere near redneck enough. What the hell is a deer cam? And why do people need them? Do these people really monitor deer from the house and then grab a gun then tiptoe outside to shoot it in the middle of the night??? What the fuck?!

Sometimes I am glad I was not raised in the boonies.

• Love 2

I am shocked they don't have a possum cam or a squirrel cam.

I think the deer cams are for hunting purposes. It gives the hunter a heads up  as to what is roaming out there

I thought it was Robbie's dad who claimed it was his son who would be seen on the deer cam that Germy has at his house? That is interesting. Germy tweeted he had proof. Could it be Germy saw Robbie on the deer cam outside his and Leah's home? Stupid Germy. He probably saw a possum and mistook it for Robbie.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

Ok I must be nowhere near redneck enough. What the hell is a deer cam? And why do people need them? Do these people really monitor deer from the house and then grab a gun then tiptoe outside to shoot it in the middle of the night??? What the fuck?!

Sometimes I am glad I was not raised in the boonies.

I am a little embarrassed to admit I know what a deer cam is, even though I will never ever hunt and wasn't raised in the boonies. I'm also on a missing person forum and it's kind of surprising how much stuff is caught on deer cams. From what I have read they only put them up during hunting season and they use the cams to see, generally, where the deer are roaming around. I think it's more about finding the trail than "look, it's a deer, grab a gun!"  But I bet they show all kinds of other stuff people are wanting to hide too.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 1

But where does a person put a deer cam? Is it for the yard or the middle of the woods? Cos why would you need a deer cam that's 50 feet from your back door? Unless it is less of a deer cam and more of a "what/who else is in my yard" cam.

But where does a person put a deer cam? Is it for the yard or the middle of the woods? Cos why would you need a deer cam that's 50 feet from your back door? Unless it is less of a deer cam and more of a "what/who else is in my yard" cam.

Good point. The actual deer cams I've seen or heard of were were in the middle of nowhere. Though I do want a skunk-cam to figure out when and where it comes around. I suppose "what/who else is in my yard" is a similar reason.

Random question: Are they currently filming?  I can't seem to find a timeline for the filming/airing of season 6, but I assume there is at least some break.  It will be kind of odd if season 6 picks up after all of this has gone down.

If they weren't they probably are now. I can't see the producers letting something like this go undocumented.

Went back to the West Virginnie websites.  No Lee Spears on the RN or LPN Board lookup.  That's his correct name, yes?

Looks like Dawn could be Leslie Dawn Spears.  I'm only going off on Intelius and comparing cities and ages.  Leslie could even be Lee's legal name. It's always iffy with Intelius. 

While digging around, I found this: http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/10/18/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-leah-calverts-little-brother-to-be-a-teen-dad/

Surely not!!

But it's THIS paragraph that stood out!!!!  Isaac (leah's brother)  is rumored to be actually living with Robbie Kidd, the man his sister allegedly cheated on her husband with, making this even more scandalous! Neither Isaac nor Robbie have mentioned the cheating scandal on their social media accounts.

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

Looks like Dawn could be Leslie Dawn Spears.  I'm only going off on Intelius and comparing cities and ages.  Leslie could even be Lee's legal name. It's always iffy with Intelius. 

While digging around, I found this: http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/10/18/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-leah-calverts-little-brother-to-be-a-teen-dad/

Surely not!!

But it's THIS paragraph that stood out!!!!  Isaac (leah's brother)  is rumored to be actually living with Robbie Kidd, the man his sister allegedly cheated on her husband with, making this even more scandalous! Neither Isaac nor Robbie have mentioned the cheating scandal on their social media accounts.

Well, holy Cheetos, just when it seems this cluster cannot be fucked enough, another head-scratching revelation comes to the forefront.  

All of this shit going on and Drew keeps coddling Leah...yet Farrah was deemed inappropriate and not what MTV was trying to "convey" with this show?  

Farrah's sex tape pales in comparison to the misadventures of Leah "Messy" Messer.

• Love 2

Exactly.   And Leah isn't the only one.  Adam is allowed on the show and he's constantly in trouble, multiple DUI's, Jenelle is a piece of shit who ruined her kid's life, and she's still on there.   Kail is a dumbass who smacks her husband around and left her infant with a known alcoholic with a history of putting her kid in the car and driving around drunk and she gets sympathy for that from "Dr" Drew.  But somehow Farrah is the one with too much inappropriate behavior in her life to be on the show?  What kind of fuckery is that.   

I guess somehow they are not too offended by Leah breaking her marriage vows constantly, Adam endangering the lives of other people on the road, the horrible situation that Jace is in right now, and Kail's domestic abuse.   

• Love 8

Damn it. Cheetos, I knew I forgot something at the store earlier.

I have kind of assumed that Farrah was the one who chose not to appear, because maybe they wouldn't pay her enough? Some of the others seem to be doing things at least as inappropriate, but they're not making as much from it.

I think most of the teen moms have untreated mental illness tbh.   Kail and Jenelle have major issues.   MTV never shies away from crazy.

So true.

I can usually tell by watching the 16 and Pregnant episodes which ones WON'T make the cut to be a Teen Mom, usually the ones that seem basically sane, have a reasonably supportive family, and minimal drama.

MTV really hit the trainwreck express when they chose the Teen Mom 2 girls, that's for sure.

• Love 3

So true.

I can usually tell by watching the 16 and Pregnant episodes which ones WON'T make the cut to be a Teen Mom, usually the ones that seem basically sane, have a reasonably supportive family, and minimal drama.

MTV really hit the trainwreck express when they chose the Teen Mom 2 girls, that's for sure.

It's like the argument that child care in public schools will encourage girls to get pregnant. It doesn't. Not statistically, not andidotialy, it isn't. Because anybody who looks at being able to drag a baby around high school as an incentive is 9/10s on the way to Teen Mom status to begin with. Anyone with a future isn't looking to MTV's Teen Mom to do it for them.

Has anyone else seen the radar article that Germy's tattoo is an apology for thinking she cheated. Why do people think tattoos are the way to go for an apology... He's gonna feel real dumb if the rumors are true.

Edited to add: they keep saying he "caught her red handed" clearly he didn't because I don't feel like she would have been able to explain her way out if it was truly "red handed"

Edited by leighroda

I thought Germy got the tattoo because it is his daughter's middle name? Faith?

Leah spent good money on braces, but failed to get them whitened? Why then get braces? Her mouth still looks nasty. I wonder if she didn't take care of her teeth properly when she had the braces on. She probably allowed all kinds of gunk and shit to sit there on her teeth...Mountain Dew and Cheetos

I can't figure out if Leah looks uglier with all that clown make-up or without it. She really is hard on the eyes in that photo. White, pasty, ghost-like, eek!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

And WOW at those dilated pupils!!

Interesting observation.

I commented a ways back in an episode thread about a scene where Leah was on the telephone in a very well-lit room and her pupils were HUGELY dilated.  Enough so that I was distracted by it and had a "hmmmmm" moment myself.

And to the poster above, yes, I do believe that tattoo was gotten for Baby Cheetos and it's her middle name.  I don't think it was done in the last day or 2 as an "apology" to Leah.  

Isn't the custody case supposed to reconvene in early December?  I'm anxiously awaiting what revelations come out of that fuck-and-awe show.

• Love 3