Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Seriously. What kind of grown ass man types out a text on their own phone to slide over to the person to read?

What else did it say.? If you sexed him check box Yes or No?

TOO MANY!  I think texting was man's gift to man. Don't want to say something difficult?  Just text it the next day.  Or, you know, in the car. That scene freaked me out. I think I yelled "look up at the road" way too many times.

Edited by NikSac

The hell? Was this today? And Robbie is the possible culprit? I hate to be the one to say this, but why is Jeremy surprised? If he didn't watch TM2 before he meet Leah he must have heard the story.  She has a track record of not keeping it in her pants. I agree with the one twitter response he got, where does stressed a mother of 3 find time to bone other dudes? How does (possibly) cheating on her husband fit in with her SAHM of the year image she is trying to promote? Man are these people train wrecks or what.

• Love 7

I love these people!

I feel no pity if she's cheated again. Germy had the benefit of Leah's cheating record being on film for all to see. He could have asked any tween (or my grown ass) how Leah behaved in a relationship. Most of us go in blind but he knew she was a cheater and pursued her anyway. Dumb dummy.

Like my old granddad used to say "You wanted it, you gotted it"

• Love 10

Muhahahahahahahaha. It was only a matter of time. Leah is an idiot, same could be said for Robbie.

Leopards don't change their spots, and you can't make a ho a housewife, even though Leah sure likes to pretend. SAHM of the year!!!!! Let's all give her a round of applause.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

Leah is an idiot, same could be said for Robbie.

One thing I have to give to Wrap It Up Robbie (I thank my husband for that) he hasn't gotten that loser pregnant and he hasn't made her is girlfriend/wife. Other guys should take his example in that, at least.

• Love 7

Jeremy, you are "plumb dumb". Leah is a scamming bitch. She always was and you had plenty of opportunity to see that from day one. At least you had footage. Cory didn't. Don't be surprised.

It's only October, and the court hearing for the kids is in December. Oh man, this will throw a wrench into Leah's "SAHM with anxiety and stress" plan.

Fuck you Lee and Dawn. This is your prized pig daughter that you have been defending while defaming Cory. Fuckers!!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I love these people!

I feel no pity if she's cheated again. Germy had the benefit of Leah's cheating record being on film for all to see. He could have asked any tween (or my grown ass) how Leah behaved in a relationship. Most of us go in blind but he knew she was a cheater and pursued her anyway. Dumb dummy.

Like my old granddad used to say "You wanted it, you gotted it"

I totally agree...plus he is the one who jumped on the "Jenelle Evans fast - track to relationships"..."Leah, this has been the most wonderful 3 days of mah life...will you marry me?"...day 5: "I want you to have mah baby".

ETA: the tweets have disappeared.

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 5

Well, nothing started my Friday morning off like seeing those tweets from Germy.

Dude, it's a small town.  You worked with Cory.  You knew about the whole cheating/married/cheating/divorce situation.

In fact I think you hit up the clam on Facebook even before the ink was dry on her divorce papers.

Even knowing all of those details, you still chose to fuck her, impregnate her, propose to her, go through the miscarriage with her, sit by while she left you for another potential shot with Cory, then come back to you when Cory came to his senses, and then give her back the engagement ring, marry her and impregnate her AGAIN.

Grow the fuck up and stop calling your wife, the mother of your daughter, a SLUT on Twitter for all the world to see.  

Here is where we separate the men from the boys.  Cory would NEVER stoop to such an immature outburst.  Germy clearly still has some emotional growing up to do.

As for Leah?  Yeah, anybody who chooses to put a ring on THAT with her track record?  I have not a single fuck to give about their situation.  Talk about Eyes Wide Shut.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 14

I hadn't seen Leah's 16 and Pregnant until very recently.

I was watching it with Mini Persnickety, who had anticipated seeing the elusive "Robbie" and was assuming he must be one hot mofo for Leah to keep going back to him.

She was completely and totally disappointed.  Robbie was very..."average," and that's being kind.

• Love 3

On top of not being hot I saw a picture in a magazine and Robbie was tricked out in McDonald's gear. I don't know if it was recent and reflective of his current career, but if it is he would not be the provider Leah is used to. Though probably what her trashy ass deserves.

• Love 4

Robbie is smart.  He doesn't have any intention of marrying her but just enjoying the goods. 

Jeremy screwed up big time when he went after Leah.  If they divorce, I bet he will fight hard for custody of Cheetos.   

• Love 3

Y'all, found a pretty hysterical article that puts together some of the facts of this case of the dick chasing Leah http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/10/17/exclusive-behind-the-scenes-details-did-teen-mom-2-star-leah-calvert-really-cheat-on-husband-jeremy/

Let me just say, mugshots and deercam are involved, plus Leah's hillbilly defenders.

This is just glorious. I want those girls to be my new TM2 BFFs.

OMG is it Christmas??? Did you read what her sister posted? Why on earth are these people conducting their personal business via social media??? It's really crazy. I'm so thrilled all this is happening!!

I totally don't get the addiction to social media and them blasting each other (or threatening) through Facebook and Twitter. But I must admit I am enjoying the show. Can we make some popcorn?

Anyway, Jeremy’s tweet-and-delete may be the result of MTV reaching out to him and telling him to save the drama for the cameras. (They are probably rushing to get a camera crew over to The WV as we speak to make sure to capture everything on film!) But it was definitely not a hack on Jeremy’s Twitter account that caused the tweet. This is the real deal.

I totally called that. No sneak peeks, kids. Big Bother is always watching. :(

Also....Robbie's mugshot. Can I say yeeeeeechhhh? Totally reminds me of Brad Renfro in his shitty heroin days. Anyone remember him? Great actor, but not that hot...at all.

So am I the only suspicious bitch maybe putting 2 and 2 together here and arriving at 4?

Rumors of Leah's drug use, complete with nodding off at work whilst on the phone.

Leah seemingly unable to keep important meetings, such as Goggles therapy appointments.

A blind item about a broke-assed Teen Mom who's been blowing through her paychecks with her "SO" and drugs?

Finding out apparently "Mr. Kidd" has been back on the scene for awhile.

And now Robbie being arrested for heroin.

Well, color me suspicious, especially in light of Leah's sister posting on her Facebook that Germy had been "trying to get out of the marriage for awhile."

Sounds like something's been brewing for awhile with Ms. Messer....and I don't mean her usual catastrophic hair and makeup.

Cory's concerns for the "girlses" is becoming a lot more clear now.

• Love 14

So am I the only suspicious bitch maybe putting 2 and 2 together here and arriving at 4?

Rumors of Leah's drug use, complete with nodding off at work whilst on the phone.

Leah seemingly unable to keep important meetings, such as Goggles therapy appointments.

A blind item about a broke-assed Teen Mom who's been blowing through her paychecks with her "SO" and drugs?

Finding out apparently "Mr. Kidd" has been back on the scene for awhile.

And now Robbie being arrested for heroin.

Well, color me suspicious, especially in light of Leah's sister posting on her Facebook that Germy had been "trying to get out of the marriage for awhile."

Sounds like something's been brewing for awhile with Ms. Messer....and I don't mean her usual catastrophic hair and makeup.

Cory's concerns for the "girlses" is becoming a lot more clear now.

Oh you are not the only suspicious bitch in town. Not at all. As I posted pages ago I have long been wondering if Leah and Jeremy were separated or near seperated (the sudden and unexplained move to the apartment was what got my antenna up) and that's what prompted Corey into action. His mess of an ex is about to get divorced again and he wants his girls out before the shit hits the fan. With this new Robbie info; Yeah it's a small town. If Leah is sleeping with her drug dealing ex Cory has probability heard about it. One more reason to get the twins out now.

• Love 8

I like your math Persnickety! You went full Columbo right there.

Germy has been looking at the front door for quite some time and it looks like Leah has handed him his "out"

Right?

And what the actual fuck was Leah's sister thinking broadcasting to the cyber-verse that Germy had "been trying to get out of this marriage for awhile now"?

Hey, sis, that statement speaks VOLUMES more about Leah than it does about Germy.

I don't blame him one bit for chomping at the proverbial bit to get out of that marriage; however, this is a possibility (probability) the numbnuts should have considered BEFORE he knocked her up.  TWICE.

I wonder if Germy had the dubious distinction of hearing about Leah's infidelity at work, much like his predecessor Cory did.  Seriously, my black little heart was just breaking when Cory told Leah he had heard about her cheating the day before their wedding AT WORK.  

I always wondered...did someone grow a set and tell him to his face?   Did he hear about it in the bathroom being discussed when he was unseen in a stall?  Did someone leave him an anonymous note in is locker?  The possibilities are endless, and not a single one of them pleasant.  

I will now be semi-obsessively stalking Germy's Facebook martial status to see if he changes it back to "married" or if it stays in its current state, "divorced."

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

This is just glorious. I want those girls to be my new TM2 BFFs.

I totally don't get the addiction to social media and them blasting each other (or threatening) through Facebook and Twitter. But I must admit I am enjoying the show. Can we make some popcorn?

I totally called that. No sneak peeks, kids. Big Bother is always watching. :(

Also....Robbie's mugshot. Can I say yeeeeeechhhh? Totally reminds me of Brad Renfro in his shitty heroin days. Anyone remember him? Great actor, but not that hot...at all.

Well, we know where Leah was scoring her drugs, and then some.  

I remember Brad Renfro. He died a few yrs ago.

• Love 2

Germy, remember when you had that man to man chat with Corey about why he and Leah were divorced? Remember when Corey so plainly told you that Leah "couldn't keep Robbie's dick out of her"?

Now, I heard that as Corey saying "don't trust that gal". I'm curious as to what "couldn't keep Robbie's dick out of her" meant to you.

• Love 6

I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the social media thread but I thought it was probably more appropriate here.

Yeah I did think the move to the apartment was rather sudden and mysterious, and odd. Also Leah nodding off like she did - I assumed it was painkillers or too high a dose of "something" but I didn't make the mental jump to heroin until hearing the latest info today. It makes more sense. So she cheated on Jeremy with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend?  (or is that the latest theory anyway?) While her girls were being watched by someone else, missing appointments, and she was oh so stressed out being a SAHM?

Seeing what he has seen, would he (Robbie) really do that?

I don't know how much of any of this stuff is true but man, if even a fraction of it is I can see why Corey's seeking more custody of the girls. I hope the girls are okay, but knowing how many people love them, I bet they are.

I hope the latest round of pets (including the horse) are all okay too.

• Love 1

Holy cow! Look at all that I missed today. Getting on the bandwagon here.

Just read that Ashley article. Veeeeery interesting. Let me point out that comment by Leah's mom who talked to Robbie to ask him if an affair had been going on. Now why would she go and ask him that? The only reason being that Mama Dawn has her own suspicions. I sure as heck wouldn't go ask someone a question like that unless I had doubts.

As for Victoria Messer getting in on this mess, posting that Germy has been wanting out of this marriage for a while just makes the whole marriage seem like it was a sham for the longest time. Germy's Twitter comment that he was no longer going to cover up for Leah's ass anymore tells me that is why he was so against counseling. Sounds like he wasn't about wanting to fix something that he knew in his mind was not worth fixing and he was just going along with MTV so he could be paid.

And why, pray tell, would Robbie's family contact Leah and ask her to be a friend to him? Who in their Rocky Mountain spotted, fucked up mind, would think that we would believe that was why Leah was texting Robbie?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6

And why, pray tell, would Robbie's family contact Leah and ask her to be a friend to him? Who in their Rocky Mountain spotted, fucked up mind, would think that we would believe that was why Leah was texting Robbie?

Right! I'm sure he has other friends who can reach out to him.  She could have instead said something like, "I'm married now and i really shouldn't." I bet she jumped on that chance to help Robbie out.

• Love 2

Right! I'm sure he has other friends who can reach out to him.  She could have instead said something like, "I'm married now and i really shouldn't." I bet she jumped on that chance to help Robbie out.

Or she could've just simply said nothing at all. That whole story is weird! It all sounds like shady behavior on pretty much everyone's part.

• Love 1

Leah was probably running her mouth off to Robbie about Germy the same way she ran off her mouth to Cory about Germy. Cory is no longer that guy who would sit there and listen to her rambling about Germy and all their problems. Robbie decided to shut her mouth up by putting his dick into it. And Leah was happy to oblige.

• Love 4

How can Leah be stressed but keeps having sex and committing adultery. Poor role models for your kids. What a whore. She's been lucky to have support and a guy willing to accept her twin children and one with special needs, even if he is a jerk

I am far more excited about this than I should be.

I think it's because for many of us who have been giving Leah and her stories the side-eye for awhile now, this pretty much validates that our intuitions (once again) to be right on target.  

I don't think any of us here clamor to misjudge any of these twits but there wasn't a lot of hard evidence about Leah, mostly just common sense and a process of logical deduction once Cory started making noise about wanting increased custody.

I think we all breathe a sigh of relief when it turns out we weren't being judgmental chucklefucks but that our suspicions and hunches turned out to be correct.

BTW, am I the only one who had a knee-slapping LOL looking at Leah's sister's tarantula eyelashes on her FB page...And then seeing the sister also "works for" Mary Kay?  

Yep, knee-slapping, Beavis-and-Butthead-style giggling fit going on here, folks!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

Not to mention we were being labeled as Leah haters or whatever it was a member here posted about us for merely snarking on what Leah and Germy were dishing out including Evil Twin.

I am excited for all of this because it may mean Cory will get what he wants in court - more custody time with the girlses.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

Leah's pretending there is no elephant in the room.  She just Tweeted:  "I've never got to a toll booth and not have cash.  How did I forget?"

Nothing to see here, folks.  Move along...

Bwaaaah  ha ha ha ha.

Nice try Leah but the haters haven't forgotten some of the responses are funny

Todd Kraines ‏@The1ToddKraines 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn Maybe you forgot the same way you forget to speak correctly.

M ‏@ImLoveStoned2 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn maybe all the Xanax?

Jena Ramy ‏@jenaramy 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn you probably forgot it like you forgot you were married when you cheated on Jeremy

Honestly? ‏@Honest1B 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn Looks like your handy dandy wallet has had enough

Dara❤DivaDemands ‏@DaraMichele_ 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn You should ask Robbie to always make sure you have cash in the car.

Jena Ramy ‏@jenaramy 3h3 hours ago

@angela47792323 @TM2LeahDawn once a cheater always a cheater. One thing I've learned

Yvonne Phillips ‏@YvonnePhillips1 3h3 hours ago

@The1ToddKraines @TM2LeahDawn or that you were married!!!

Honestly? ‏@Honest1B 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn On your way to see your LAWYYYEERR?

Katie ‏@aplacetocrash 3h3 hours ago

@TM2LeahDawn that's because Jeremy or Corey usually had the money.

Krappy ‏@KrappyCake 3h3 hours ago

“@TM2LeahDawn: I've never got to a toll booth and not have cash... How did I forget .. ” Maybe Jeremy isn't with u to hand you the toll fee

Potsie BooBoo ‏@Mrspotsie09 2h2 hours ago

@KrappyCake @TM2LeahDawn that ride is ova...

• Love 3

I am far more excited about this than I should be.

I know! It's like Christmas!! 

http://starcasm.net/archives/292869    Calvert and Messer families feud on Facebook about Leah Calvert cheating rumors

HAHAHA someone commenting on Victoria Messer's facebook rant says this: Victoria's family has more morals then you can comprehend!!!

What in the world?!! Come on!  They need to look up the meaning of that word.  Leah's family definitely does not have morals.  Momma Dawn knew Leah cheated on Corey and helped hide it. You know she would do the same again.

Momma Dawn apparently doesn't know how to use punctuation. She is commenting on Starcasm Facebook page. Great stuff!!

Dawn Spears: Well listen up she got into it with jeremy dad and he said I will show you your out of here because she didn't do what he said. So in return because robbie went to a family funeral because his sister married into our family that was his dad's way of showing her told jeremy he seen robbie sneak through the back door on a deer cam which was a lie. I contacted robbie myself and he said he wasn't even in town. So this is crazy

Edited by Mkay

Leah's pretending there is no elephant in the room.  She just Tweeted:  "I've never got to a toll booth and not have cash.  How did I forget?"

Nothing to see here, folks.  Move along...

Bwaaaah  ha ha ha ha.

So where was the toll booth?  On the way to Robbie's house? (ETA err.. wait.. on the way to the jail?)

Edited by NikSac

This just gets better and better, when Leah cheated on Corey both him and his family kept it classy, looks like the Calverts aren't going to do the same and I love it. Yep Leah all this fighting between families certainly confirms that it was only a rumor and all is good in your world I really do believe your story especially when you were so truthful both times you cheated on Corey oh wait.

Dawn covering for her skanky daughter and Robbie a second (or is that third) time why am I not surprised.

I do hope the girls are alright though at least the twins should be at Corey's for the weekend poor Cheetos doesn't have the same options.

• Love 3

Hey everyone!  I never post on here, but I had to drop in to say you have all been absolutely cracking me up all day.  Leah Messer-Simms-Calvert-Kidd really is a hot mess and a half isn't she?  And here I thought I was headed for a dull weekend.

I must say though, the one I am most worried about in all of this is Baby Cheetos.  At least the twins have Corey, Miranda, and the rest of the Simms family to make sure that they're taken care of while their mom is making a fool of herself all over West Virginia.  On the other hand, both sides of the baby's family clearly have a healthy dose of crazy.  Isn't Germy out of town six days a week?  Leah's doing God knows what.  Who is actually taking care of that kid?

• Love 6
(edited)

I hope and pray that Robbie's family sells the deer cam footage to some tabloid. My God, but do I want to see Leah creeping out of Robbie's house. Please let that happen.

Edited by WhitneyWhit
  • Love 10

But y'all... We haven't seen the truth yet... The truth will come out! Ugh... I thought with the season being over we wouldn't have "the truth" hung over our heads anymore... But looks like we're gonna get a whole 'nother season of it.

The silver lining of this for me is that this very well could be the ticket to Cory becoming the girlses primary care taker. They still have a little more than a month of mud slinging to do before the December court date... We got so much just today I'm sure there will be more to come and it will only help Corey's case.

I wonder who will get the horse, the washer and dryer, and the bacon?

• Love 8

I hope and pray that Robbie's family sells the deer cam footage to some tabloid. My God, but do I want to see Leah creeping out of Robbie's house. Please let that happen.

Now come on Leah has spoken it is just a rumour how can there be real footage.

I still laugh at being caught on deer cam, sounds so redneck.

• Love 4

I know! It's like Christmas!! 

http://starcasm.net/archives/292869    Calvert and Messer families feud on Facebook about Leah Calvert cheating rumors

HAHAHA someone commenting on Victoria Messer's facebook rant says this: Victoria's family has more morals then you can comprehend!!!

What in the world?!! Come on!  They need to look up the meaning of that word.  Leah's family definitely does not have morals.  Momma Dawn knew Leah cheated on Corey and helped hide it. You know she would do the same again.

Momma Dawn apparently doesn't know how to use punctuation. She is commenting on Starcasm Facebook page. Great stuff!!

Dawn Spears: Well listen up she got into it with jeremy dad and he said I will show you your out of here because she didn't do what he said. So in return because robbie went to a family funeral because his sister married into our family that was his dad's way of showing her told jeremy he seen robbie sneak through the back door on a deer cam which was a lie. I contacted robbie myself and he said he wasn't even in town. So this is crazy

Dear goddess, that shit makes my eyes bleed.

And isn't her mother supposed to be a registered nurse?

To get a full-fledged RN degree in West Virginia, do they make allowances for gross felonious assaults on the English language, punctuation, grammar, and literacy in general?  

I'd like to see her license.  Something tells me Mama might have a CNA or MA certificate from the local vo-tech but, based on that nonsensical jibberish above, I'm hard pressed to believe she has a RN degree.  

• Love 9