Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, MargeGunderson said:

It's so....cute....that she thinks that the baby's father is 1) going to come to the US and 2) stick around to raise the baby. 

Also, Leah, you aren't fooling anyone - it's crystal clear that you either didn't know that MLK day was not his birthday (good god) or that you used a poor choice of words when you said the baby 'shares his birthday with a legend.' I'm 100% sure that it was the first. The schools really aren't well there, y'all.

Noooo… he's sharing a birthday CELEBRATING a legend!  That's what she changed it to trying to cover up.  It doesn't even make sense.  

I'm so embarrassed she's hashtagging tia.  It's what we Hispanics (race) call aunts.  You're not a tia Leah.  I just realized that rhymed.  

• Love 5
On 1/22/2020 at 4:15 PM, waitwhat said:

If it's pronounced like the Spanish version of the word it has a hard E sound at the end (Kai -E) its 2 syllables. I'm now calling this kid " I fell (in the) River"  in my head. 

Bolded part - I totally saw that posted on IG, i think. That the way she spelt it translates to "I fell". Nearly died laughing. Gotta love these hicks.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, allienc said:

That caricature looks JUST like Dooce.

Really? I don't know the name so I had to google it. That woman does resemble Leah (similar coloring and face shape) but I think she's actually much prettier, even if she's nearly 17 years older than Leah. Leah is going to be a hot mess by 35.

• Love 2

Lmao omg Leah is an idiot. This whole situation gets funnier and funnier. Leah totally thinks too the baby came out with Spanish as it’s first language lmao. This fam is ridiculous to the max! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Leah has a rocking body.  She won the genetic lottery (we know she eats like trash).  

Addie looks adorable.  She's really growing to be a very pretty girl.  Jeremy's features are really beautiful on her as she grows up.

Also, props to Leah for not getting married to any/every guy that comes along and for not having another baby in the past seven years. If you'd have asked me when Addie was born if Leah would have been the only one of the TM2 girls not to have more kids by 2020 (or another marriage or two), I'd have bet a lot that she would have done both (probably a couple of times) by this point.  So, good for Leah.  ! She may be in a cult, but she's accomplished more than what I expected from her by being one of the few girls on this show who can apparently use birth control correctly & she seems to see the fault in trap-babying. Yay, Leah! I am proud of you for proving me wrong on that. 

There, I said three nice things in the Leah thread. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

@MyPeopleAreNordic you are very kind lol!

I will just say that I quit smoking a year and a half ago, and up until then I had been a solid size 6 since my early 20’s (I’m just over 40 now).  I think that may have something to do with Leah’s “banging bod.”  She’s also a tiny girl height wise, but it won’t for a minute believe she has good genes or metabolism because Mama Dawn and Victoria are ummmm...yeah.  People would always be to me like oh you are so skinny and you don’t even work out.  Well yah, because I smoke like a dam chimney and eat (junk) like once a day.   Unfortunately, it’s all caught up with me now.  

I also think she uses photoshop and filters.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

@MyPeopleAreNordic you are very kind lol!

I will just say that I quit smoking a year and a half ago, and up until then I had been a solid size 6 since my early 20’s (I’m just over 40 now).  I think that may have something to do with Leah’s “banging bod.”  She’s also a tiny girl height wise, but it won’t for a minute believe she has good genes or metabolism because Mama Dawn and Victoria are ummmm...yeah.  People would always be to me like oh you are so skinny and you don’t even work out.  Well yah, because I smoke like a dam chimney and eat (junk) like once a day.   Unfortunately, it’s all caught up with me now.  

I also think she uses photoshop and filters.  

Yeah, I don't think it's genetics either. I think she doesn't eat a lot (I mean it's all crap what she eats, but in small enough portions where the total caloric intake is low) and she smokes. Also, to her credit, I don't get the impression she drinks that much.

Going off the her face in the picture alone, I would put Leah in her early 40s. The smoking, tanning, and poor nutrition is already catching up to her. She'll be 28 in April.

• Love 6
On 2/5/2020 at 6:18 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She may be in a cult, but she's accomplished more than what I expected from her by being one of the few girls on this show who can apparently use birth control correctly & she seems to see the fault in trap-babying. Yay, Leah! I am proud of you for proving me wrong on that. 

There, I said three nice things in the Leah thread. 

This line actually made me laugh out loud. It is simultaneously hilarious and super depressing that being in a cult can be considered not the worst of the life choices of these fools. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
On 1/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, waitwhat said:

If it's pronounced like the Spanish version of the word it has a hard E sound at the end (Kai -E) its 2 syllables. I'm now calling this kid " I fell (in the) River"  in my head. 

She went to the trouble to put an accent on the "i" in her post, so it definitely should be pronounced "kah-EE."  Now whether they'll actually do that is another issue entirely.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:21 PM, lovesnark said:

I want to know how she wipes after going to the bathroom or how she's able to use a tampon? Those things scream bacteria farm!

I assume all the facilities in the holler have bidets.

As for the tampon, surely she's using one with an applicator.  Hmm...I noticed recently that o.b. is now making tampons with applicators, and it just this minute occurred to me that it's a reaction to everybody sporting these long, never mind pointy and bejeweled, nails.  Ick.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Leah's rockin' her cult's new team jacket.

Not sure which gorgeous girl she's proud of.

The 80's called -- they want those garish carpet tiles back.

leah.jpg

Here’s what those crazies are doing. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Leah and the Cult.....great name for a band.  😆

These pics are not from Leah’s page which is why I cropped out names, etc. The jacket is one they wear and it appears in these pics Leah is wearing one.  The writing is what the instagram post wrote on her page, not Leah   I hope I made sense.  

DBB70BF2-05F4-4EA9-A3E9-2146F00F1835.jpeg

6A46DB77-DE1D-46AB-BF36-782C0AAE8516.jpeg

5BCCB689-CAE9-48FA-9DCB-E1854D6DAD5B.jpeg

AF23DFB2-AAE0-4094-AD72-66AB56C9205F.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

I literally wrote this exact thing on Twitter. 

Great minds!  I don't use Twitter so I don't know what the consensus there is, but I assume that it's a common thought among those who remember Heavens Gate.  When I saw the silky look of the jackets, even though they're not purple, and the weird behavior of the group, my mind instantly went to 'Breaking News............'.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

The people running this thing really know how to make someone like Leah feel special.  Just looking at that jacket makes me realized how fucked she is, and how much money she has probably spent on these bullshit "seminars", or whatever they call them.  What is MITT's objective, anyway?  Do they go out and help people and try to make the world a better place, or do they just yell, and wave plastic torches, around?  What exactly is she paying them, for?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

LOL -- someone on IG said it looks like a jacket Tyler would make!

Well there you go!  He's misread the market, it's saturated with childrens clothing already.  Cult-wear is underrepresented.  He wouldn't even need his 'fame' to keep it going if he gets in on the ground floor.  He could adapt his poetry into 'mission statements' they can chant or yell.  He could be the one-stop-shop for all your cult needs. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2020 at 10:35 PM, Mkay said:

“I’m gonna be sexy, I’m gonna be hot.” Who thinks this is cute? (that part may not be on here but she said it for sure)

Is she doing an imitation of Honey Boo Boo? 

hbb.jpg

Addie's attitude isn't cute it's obnoxious. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Her cult is giving her crazy eyes. 

Her arm and hand look ginormous!  WTH?!  GO HOME AND BE A MOM TO YOUR KIDS, LEAH.

I swear if she even tries to criticize Corey and Miranda’s parenting this next time around....SMH.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Cult Fun  The words on the screen were the lyrics to the song playing. She’s in the white pants. 

4BE41F58-EEA2-443D-A1FD-E29B4DD660F9.jpeg

I wish there was a horror face emoji to click cause this shit looks frightening! I chose to laugh at it, but there’s nothing funny about her craziness + a cult. Wow! 

• Love 6
On 2/19/2020 at 8:56 PM, geauxaway said:

Her arm and hand look ginormous!  WTH?!  GO HOME AND BE A MOM TO YOUR KIDS, LEAH.

I swear if she even tries to criticize Corey and Miranda’s parenting this next time around....SMH.

Holy shit, yeah, what the hell is up with her ginormous hand?! i get angle and everything, but that is SERIOUSLY HUGE! 😂😂

• Love 1

There's a Target at the Westfield Mall (with elevator) that's a hop, skip, and jump from the business park where the cult is located.  I'm guessing they hit it up after one of their affirmation sessions.

Come on, Leah.  Even Alexis Rose on Schitt's Creek can recognize a cult when she sees one.   Go home to your kids. 

Fox Hillss.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 2/15/2020 at 9:35 PM, Mkay said:

“I’m gonna be sexy, I’m gonna be hot.” Who thinks this is cute? (that part may not be on here but she said it for sure)

What is WRONG with these people? This is not funny or cute.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jesus God Leah Seriously?  Is she in a witches cult or what? I don’t get the attraction of these awful nails. 

4AB2C08E-543C-4435-9F09-89E450E1CE32.jpeg

6D457C52-5965-4A3D-B339-08C60C6641AE.jpeg

Eeesh, those nails creep me out. Like how do you do anything with nails that long?

FYI, my nails would look like this, and this only cos I suck at growing out my nails, or even maintaining nice nails lmao:

image.png.d004cd24ce3cdf57a3bf10a6af2e88b7.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, kaydub said:

Eeesh, those nails creep me out. Like how do you do anything with nails that long?

FYI, my nails would look like this, and this only cos I suck at growing out my nails, or even maintaining nice nails lmao:

image.png.d004cd24ce3cdf57a3bf10a6af2e88b7.png

Mine too. I haven’t had my nails done in years but the tech would look at me funny when I asked for short. I wear contacts, they have to be short.  These are the little ones name. I can’t remember which A it is. Addy??

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ok. I’m not positive that she’s driving. This is a video on her Instagram story. But the one daughter is standing up and moving around the whole time. You can hear what sounds like driving and the phone is moving as if the are but I can’t tell through the back glass or side windows I’d they are moving. Jesus God Leah! If you are driving 😠.

2FE371E6-DE08-47B9-9730-30A21B266A11.jpeg

• Love 3