Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

^Lovely shot...lol

Seriously thought it was mama dawn at first. 

On 12/18/2019 at 5:25 PM, monicageller said:

Something about her hair and facial expression looks just like Shailene Woodley! Not in a good way either...Shailene is very pretty...but more like an "if Shailene got a make under, she could portray Leah sliding into a cult in a lifetime movie" way. 

• LOL 9

We have the makings of a perfect storm.  There's a marching band from Costa Rica practicing for the Rose Parade at our local high school football field, which happens to be in the same town where MITT is located.  All we need now is for Leah and Victoria to show up for a New Years visit.  They'd run themselves ragged sprinting from one venue to the other.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 8
55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

This kid has her nails done and makeup on.  I’ve never said anything about the makeup before but really. It all seems a bit much. 

038AE925-C715-41C5-9341-212A13738C9E.jpeg

Agreed. I'll give the nails a pass, but eyeliner on a 6 year old? Is that really a good idea, Leah?

No doubt Leah's already schooling Addie on how to bag the hottest boy in the remedial math class by batting her eyelashes and giggling over how hard math is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

This kid has her nails done and makeup on.  I’ve never said anything about the makeup before but really. It all seems a bit much. 

I hope they are press on nails and not acrylic 🤨

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

Wait, she's only 7 and she's wearing makeup and nails?? If a child this age wants to paint their nails and play with makeup at home or for a recital, sure. This is a bit much. She looks twice her age in this photo.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Wait, she's only 7 and she's wearing makeup and nails?? If a child this age wants to paint their nails and play with makeup at home or for a recital, sure. This is a bit much. She looks twice her age in this photo.

Leah does take them all to the nail salon so I honestly don’t doubt Addy is getting her nails done. 

• Love 2
On 1/4/2020 at 3:03 PM, FairyDusted said:

Oh my. She's more made up than I was allowed to be in Jr. High. I remember bargaining with my mother over make-up. Even in High School I was sent back upstairs to wash my face. I know things have changed but DAMN! 

Just another example of the trashiness that is Leah Messy Messer. Lots of little girls go to the nail salon, and I think that's okay during the school holidays. But to get polish, not fucking fake long nails! And the makeup is fucking ridiculous. Wonder what Jeremy thinks about all of that.

• Love 10
On 1/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, Mkay said:

What is it with her and these witch nails? 

CB3D0606-919A-4028-AF03-08572F4A6D1E.jpeg

I want to know how she wipes after going to the bathroom or how she's able to use a tampon? Those things scream bacteria farm!

I had fake nails 20 or so years ago and I loved them because it was fun to try the  polish colors that were becoming popular in the late 90's and early 00's. But, I found I was washing my hands and trying to clean under my nails about 10 times a day because they were magnets for everything. And, mine were pretty short! I can't imagine what the underside of Leah's claws look like🤢

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
37 minutes ago, politichick said:

Just another example of the trashiness that is Leah Messy Messer. Lots of little girls go to the nail salon, and I think that's okay during the school holidays. But to get polish, not fucking fake long nails! And the makeup is fucking ridiculous. Wonder what Jeremy thinks about all of that.

I am sure he doesn't care. Someone made Addie up for their "daddy daughter date" where she looked similarly inappropriate for her age and Jeremy posted their picture on social media.

Leah is no paragon of good parental judgment but Jeremy is no better, IMO.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t think this is cute? 

Leah laughing at the hate.  

FE9371A1-8D75-416E-A3D9-FF5D4D0104A4.jpeg

I don't think it's cute at all. How old is Addie now? 6 or 7? The makeup is just wrong for a child her age and so is everything else with that video. We all know Leah and Jeremy will be completely flabbergasted when she's pregnant at 13 and Leah will blame the media and all the hatters.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
On 1/2/2020 at 4:11 PM, Mkay said:

This is all bad in every way but the worst part is that all I see is 6 year old Jeremy in lipstick and it's hurting my brain.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
On 1/16/2020 at 8:02 PM, Guiltypleasure25 said:

I think Addie is adorable, but the amount of make up on her is sad.  She is pretty without the makeup; I don’t even get it.

100% agree with you. I wonder if this is how she goes to school, surely not! I guess Gracie wears full makeup a lot, since she cheers, I have mixed feelings about that.  Maybe in their community this isn't unusual, maybe everywhere even for girls in these programs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I have died y’all.  Died!! I am deceased and typing this from down below. 😆😆😆😆☠️

It’s not his birthday. MLK day is different every year   🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited: She deleted the tweet because she looked stupid. 😆😆

EC084B4D-C1B2-4A13-A786-8F5A08245F87.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 17
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

I have died y’all.  Died!! I am deceased and typing this from down below. 😆😆😆😆☠️

It’s not his birthday. MLK day is different every year   🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited: She deleted the tweet because she looked stupid. 😆😆

EC084B4D-C1B2-4A13-A786-8F5A08245F87.jpeg

I've never even been to the US and even I know that. Jesus God, Leah.

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Her doubling down on her stupidity is making it SO much better!

Yes!! 😆😆 Sadly I think everyone on twitter went to bed and no one wants to play.  Hahaha I’m a night owl. 

Does she think the baby will come out speaking Spanish? I get wanting to learn a new language. That’s great.  But until the child’s father gets there he probably will not hear it.  She is out there tonight.  But she just spent the week with her cult so she’s fired up.  😆

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes!! 😆😆 Sadly I think everyone on twitter went to bed and no one wants to play.  Hahaha I’m a night owl. 

Does she think the baby will come out speaking Spanish? I get wanting to learn a new language. That’s great.  But until the child’s father gets there he probably will not hear it.  She is out there tonight.  But she just spent the week with her cult so she’s fired up.  😆

You know, I wouldn't doubt that she believes this. It is a baby of an opposite race, after all!

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

It's so....cute....that she thinks that the baby's father is 1) going to come to the US and 2) stick around to raise the baby. 

Also, Leah, you aren't fooling anyone - it's crystal clear that you either didn't know that MLK day was not his birthday (good god) or that you used a poor choice of words when you said the baby 'shares his birthday with a legend.' I'm 100% sure that it was the first. The schools really aren't well there, y'all.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Oh my gosh, even when trying to correct her mistake she's still making mistakes! Does she think Victoria's vacation-ooopsie-baby is going to celebrate its birthday every year on a Monday??? LOL

the schools ain't well there

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why did she even give him the father’s last name?

'Cuz it's true love, y'all! He's going to come to the U.S., they'll have a lavish wedding and live happily ever after in the hollar. 

And I'm guessing River is the middle name since he was probably conceived right next to one. 

Edited by Birdee
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

And I'm guessing River is the middle name since he was probably conceived right next to one. 

My exact thoughts 😛😂

The hottest guy in my high school, who I had a major crush on, was named Kai. So I don't really hate the name

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Tatum said:

Is that Lee in the background? Is he still around? Or does he hang out for the TM2 camera crew hoping for a few bucks?

Yup.  He’s been back for a while.  Thank goodness we don’t see him or mama dawn on much anymore.  

• Love 7

I think the name's fine (although the spelling is weird). The only Kai I can think of is Kai Ryssdal, who hosts Marketplace on American Public Radio (depending where you live, your local NPR station may carry it), so it doesn't sound weird to me.  The overall result with the Hispanic last name sounds very American melting pot to me, as opposed to just hick trashy.  

The kid's prospects, though - well, let's hope for the best. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3