Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I always respected Jeremy for his work ethic, and I did like them as a couple at one point. However, I'm really starting to believe the rumors that a major part of their relationship is/was drugs. As soon as she's hanging out with him again, suddenly she's out of character aggressive...which means he's influencing her behavior, but it's to such a high degree that I have to think drugs!!! I don't buy that anyone can change that fast. 

I really wonder if Jeremy is able to be a casual pill user, who is either A) a high functioning addict, who can take pills and still work, with no noticeable behavior changes, or B) he's legitimately able to just keep his pill use to weekends with Leah, and then go cold turkey the second he's at work. For whatever reason, Leah has a more addictive personality, and can't function on the pills, or limit them. It would also explain why Jeremy didn't take real action against Leah when they divorced, lest she expose him as also a pill user. Corey, who didn't use, was certainly a lot harsher on her! It makes perfect sense for Jeremy to be her partner in crime. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 5
On 4/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, Christina87 said:

I always respected Jeremy for his work ethic, and I did like them as a couple at one point. However, I'm really starting to believe the rumors that a major part of their relationship is/was drugs. As soon as she's hanging out with him again, suddenly she's out of character aggressive...which means he's influencing her behavior, but it's to such a high degree that I have to think drugs!!! I don't buy that anyone can change that fast. 

I really wonder if Jeremy is able to be a casual pill user, who is either A) a high functioning addict, who can take pills and still work, with no noticeable behavior changes, or B) he's legitimately able to just keep his pill use to weekends with Leah, and then go cold turkey the second he's at work. For whatever reason, Leah has a more addictive personality, and can't function on the pills, or limit them. It would also explain why Jeremy didn't take real action against Leah when they divorced, lest she expose him as also a pill user. Corey, who didn't use, was certainly a lot harsher on her! It makes perfect sense for Jeremy to be her partner in crime. 

I could see this- I hadn’t thought about it but it makes a lot of sense. Jeremy may be a recreational drug user who doesn’t let his habit get in the way of his work. Originally I thought he didn’t go after Leah because he didn’t want to be bothered arranging care for Addie (as in he was away working and his Mom wasn’t interested in raising her). It could definitely be a little of both. 

• Love 7
On 4/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I could see this- I hadn’t thought about it but it makes a lot of sense. Jeremy may be a recreational drug user who doesn’t let his habit get in the way of his work. Originally I thought he didn’t go after Leah because he didn’t want to be bothered arranging care for Addie (as in he was away working and his Mom wasn’t interested in raising her). It could definitely be a little of both. 

I could definitely see it being a little of both, too! We don't know much about how his mom, because she's barely on the show, but she might not be interested in taking as active of a role as, say, the Linds. I think addy does go visit his parents sometimes, though, even when he's not home. Jeremy's mom does show up to addy's first day of school, etc, and all of her big events, but she might want a supportive grandma role, and not a parent role. Or maybe Jeremy just assumes she wants to be a typical grandma! Maybe she warned him as a teen not to get anyone pregnant, because she wouldn't raise the baby. Or maybe he's one of those men that truly believes the child is best off with the mom, even if she sucks. The main thing he said about Leah was, "I worry every time I hear about an accident in that area," but maybe he thought she was a good mom other than that? But damn, driving while impaired is such a big deal that most of us wouldn't care if she was Betty Crocker otherwise! I wonder if perhaps he even thought that she needed to be with her sisters, even if Leah is a questionable mom.

Dude is so hard to read! It was so hard to understand his choices during the divorce. He seemed to loathe Leah, so why leave addy with her? Not that I blame him for how he felt. I have always felt that Leah was insufferable and brought the divorce on herself. Every basic article on how to date repeatedly mentions showing respect, and she was constantly, constantly disrespectful! The second he walked in, she started nagging, and then shushed him when he tried to express his point of view. When you add in the spending problems (with two six-figure salaries!), lack of housekeeping, and drugs, why in the world would Jeremy want to stay? There was literally nothing pleasant in it for him, after all the sacrifices he was making...working in a legitimately hard job to support them (and I'm sure he could have used some sympathy while missing his family on the road, not being made into a villain!), taking on two girls who weren't his at that young age (one with huge medical expenses), taking Leah back after she wanted Corey, not being able to enjoy his six-figure salary, living in horrid conditions on the road, etc. To do all that, and see your wife so messed up that she's unable to speak properly, while feeding the kids ravioli at midnight and spending money on Mary Kay, yelling at you for holding you back because you question it, isn't fair. Some people say that he left Leah when she needed him most, and I can see that, but being an addict didn't mean that Leah had to be disrespectful and ungrateful. I'm sure if she treated Jeremy like Chelsea treats Cole, but just had a problem, he would have stayed and dutifully helped her through it. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I could definitely see it being a little of both, too! We don't know much about how his mom, because she's barely on the show, but she might not be interested in taking as active of a role as, say, the Linds. I think addy does go visit his parents sometimes, though, even when he's not home. Jeremy's mom does show up to addy's first day of school, etc, and all of her big events, but she might want a supportive grandma role, and not a parent role. Or maybe Jeremy just assumes she wants to be a typical grandma! Maybe she warned him as a teen not to get anyone pregnant, because she wouldn't raise the baby. Or maybe he's one of those men that truly believes the child is best off with the mom, even if she sucks. The main thing he said about Leah was, "I worry every time I hear about an accident in that area," but maybe he thought she was a good mom other than that? But damn, driving while impaired is such a big deal that most of us wouldn't care if she was Betty Crocker otherwise! I wonder if perhaps he even thought that she needed to be with her sisters, even if Leah is a questionable mom.

Dude is so hard to read! It was so hard to understand his choices during the divorce. He seemed to loathe Leah, so why leave addy with her? Not that I blame him for how he felt. I have always felt that Leah was insufferable and brought the divorce on herself. Every basic article on how to date repeatedly mentions showing respect, and she was constantly, constantly disrespectful! The second he walked in, she started nagging, and then shushed him when he tried to express his point of view. When you add in the spending problems (with two six-figure salaries!), lack of housekeeping, and drugs, why in the world would Jeremy want to stay? There was literally nothing pleasant in it for him, after all the sacrifices he was making...working in a legitimately hard job to support them (and I'm sure he could have used some sympathy while missing his family on the road, not being made into a villain!), taking on two girls who weren't his at that young age (one with huge medical expenses), taking Leah back after she wanted Corey, not being able to enjoy his six-figure salary, living in horrid conditions on the road, etc. To do all that, and see your wife so messed up that she's unable to speak properly, while feeding the kids ravioli at midnight and spending money on Mary Kay, yelling at you for holding you back because you question it, isn't fair. Some people say that he left Leah when she needed him most, and I can see that, but being an addict didn't mean that Leah had to be disrespectful and ungrateful. I'm sure if she treated Jeremy like Chelsea treats Cole, but just had a problem, he would have stayed and dutifully helped her through it. 

It’s probably a multi layered issue. But I agree with you- in a situation where Leah and Jeremy had a longer and more stable relationship, she was kind and appreciative of him but was suffering emotionally and fell into drugs I could see him trying to help her and sticking by her. I don’t see him ditching her if she got cancer or something.

But let’s be real they were married for two hot seconds! Jeremy only wanted her because the chase was exciting. I don’t think they ever got to know each other that well because he was gone so much. Not that long distance relationships don’t work, but it’s a different dynamic than being with someone Day after day. They were hot for each other and tried to turn that into a marriage.

I can certainly see Jeremy’s mom wanting to be grandma and NOT another parent. No way no how. And Jeremy is no Corey- childcare isn’t his “thing”. If Leah was permanently incapacitated (dead or prison) I think Jeremy would arrange with Corey to send him financial support and keep the girls together, with him visiting Addie etc but Miranda & Corey raising her. 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s probably a multi layered issue. But I agree with you- in a situation where Leah and Jeremy had a longer and more stable relationship, she was kind and appreciative of him but was suffering emotionally and fell into drugs I could see him trying to help her and sticking by her. I don’t see him ditching her if she got cancer or something.

But let’s be real they were married for two hot seconds! Jeremy only wanted her because the chase was exciting. I don’t think they ever got to know each other that well because he was gone so much. Not that long distance relationships don’t work, but it’s a different dynamic than being with someone Day after day. They were hot for each other and tried to turn that into a marriage.

I can certainly see Jeremy’s mom wanting to be grandma and NOT another parent. No way no how. And Jeremy is no Corey- childcare isn’t his “thing”. If Leah was permanently incapacitated (dead or prison) I think Jeremy would arrange with Corey to send him financial support and keep the girls together, with him visiting Addie etc but Miranda & Corey raising her. 

Oh gosh, I can't agree more with that last sentence! I think Corey would be a nice enough guy to do it, too. In a sad way, it might be the best choice for everybody. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Jeremy would arrange with Corey to send him financial support 

I can see Mama Dawn clamoring to get Addie for this very reason. IIRC, Germy was paying Leah $1700/mo, which is a pretty sweet chunk of change for one child in WV. Plenty of money to keep the Messer clan in pillses.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can see Mama Dawn clamoring to get Addie for this very reason. IIRC, Germy was paying Leah $1700/mo, which is a pretty sweet chunk of change for one child in WV. Plenty of money to keep the Messer clan in pillses.

I could also see Mama Dawn doing that. BUT I think if Corey and Miranda would agree Jeremy would prefer Addie to be with them. I am not saying Corey and Miranda are obligated (I can see Miranda saying no, especially if she wants more bio kids with Corey)- but Jeremy does want Addie in a safe environment and cared for properly. And she loves her sisters so much. I think Jeremy would consider C& M more appropriate guardians than Mama Dawn for that and a host of reasons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

But let’s be real they were married for two hot seconds! Jeremy only wanted her because the chase was exciting.

I agree. I mean, I'll be fair, Leah was spending thousands of dollars frivolously, had an addiction problem she would not admit to, could not be trusted to watch the children in her care properly, and oh yeah, cheated on him. All of those can derail even a healthy marriage.

All that admitted, Leah was dead in the water even without those things. The fact is, (I believe) Jeremy was deeply infatuated with Leah. Not in love with her. He didn't know her enough to be in love with her, nor was he (or is he now, IMO) mature enough for those kinds of feelings and sacrifices. Not that Leah was madly in love with him either, but her feelings for him never changed, I don't think. She settled for him and was willing to keep settling for him. On the other hand, once life with Leah was a reality, I think Jeremy quickly realized how much he romanticized her and the infatuation just wore off.

I still think a lot of Leah's issues- cheating, ramping up the opioid use, texting him nonstop, nagging him, etc. came out because she felt him pulling away from her. She was begging for reassurance and looking to self medicate her anxiety via pills and Robbie. That doesn't mean I blame Jeremy for her self destructive coping mechanisms, just that this was a constant vicious cycle started by the decision Jeremy made to pursue her and lock her down before either of them could consider if what the other was really what each wanted in a life partner.

I will never be convinced that Jeremy wasn't 99.99% relieved when he found out Leah cheated, because it allowed him a relatively graceful exit from a situation he was desperate to leave anyways.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
On 4/16/2019 at 7:21 AM, druzy said:

Major eye roll... 🙄 now all of a sudden she understands Jeremy’s situation ... where are her kids when she’s sitting around pilled out doing these videos? And let’s say for a minute they’re in school or with their dads, don’t you have other shit to do? Maybe their laundry? Cleaning all your hoarding shit? Cleaning out that car? Planning dinner so you don’t have to give them canned ravioli? Learning about birth control? She really does think she’s queen of the holler doesn’t she? Lastly, I can’t say this enough her hands and lips are so fucking gross! She’s so young, yet has those wrinkled up marks around her mouth like a 67 yr old woman who’s smoked her entire life!!! 

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Major eye roll... 🙄 now all of a sudden she understands Jeremy’s situation ... where are her kids when she’s sitting around pilled out doing these videos? And let’s say for a minute they’re in school or with their dads, don’t you have other shit to do? Maybe their laundry? Cleaning all your hoarding shit? Cleaning out that car? Planning dinner so you don’t have to give them canned raviloli? Learning about birth control? She really does think she’s queen of the holler doesn’t she? Lastly, I can’t say this enough her hands and lips are so fucking gross! She’s so young, yet has those wrinkled up marks around her mouth like a 67 yr old woman who’s smoked her entire life!!! 

She’s definitely on some Pillses. That was painful.  Her nails and too long and disgusting. She can’t do anything with them and it’s so odd.  The length is a bit much.  

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She’s definitely on some Pillses. That was painful.  Her nails and too long and disgusting. She can’t do anything with them and it’s so odd.  The length is a bit much.  

"B...bbbbut...I would have to buy some nail scissors if I were to cut them! I can't remember what aisle they're on at Walgreens! I guess I'll just let them grow forever instead."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I walk past this poster everyday and today I finally figured out one of the actor/singer reminded me of Leah.  I laughed so hard I almost choked on my coffee!

5001653B-160F-4B1B-9898-11016AE01BCC.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

You always have each other's backs Leah? Weren't you just bitching about him on national TV?

Also, if Jason wasn't getting along with your girls, maybe break up with him like, right away?

Someone's getting her ducks in a row for when Jason starts spilling the tea, I think.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

It makes me wonder if the wish that one of girls made to ‘get the new carpet in’ (paraphrasing) was because they didn’t want to stay in Jason’s house.  Those poor girls. 

• Love 7

Hey Leah, we don't all get paid $300K to be assholes, so it makes sense that the rest of us would prefer some level of anonymity.

(And I can be an asshole for free given the right circumstances).

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Isn’t he still working up on the pipeline in NoDak?   Isn’t this just what she was complaining about him not seeing Addie enough?  Isn’t this what broke them up before (he was gone too much)?   But now they are back together?

I’m guessing he is just getting a piece when he is in town.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, politichick said:

He is no intellectual but nothing like Leah, who is just plain kinda stupid. I was shocked to hear her use the word inevitable the other day.

Plus he at least had a work ethic. I would feel TERRIBLE if my husband was out working on the pipelines, and I couldn't even do laundry, or get the kids in bed before midnight! If Leah is going to be so dim, she could at least make up for it by being a hard (or even average!) worker, like Jeremy. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, druzy said:

Have you lost your entire mind?? Something like this most definitely needs to be hidden behind 2 spoilers. I have half a mind to summon TWOP's  Howard on you. Who does this on a Sunday??😂😂

Is the next shot of Danielle from 90 Day Fiance?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

Leah's family is going to be staging a Kail intervention soon.

Leah is like, the following-ist follower who ever followed.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Let me guess, it's a free vacation for them as long as they film snippets of them going on atv rides , sky diving, etc.

You guessed right.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh Delta Dawn- them schools ain't well

My favorite comment on the post "They are all pregnant strays mtv took in"
Edited by druzy
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
(edited)

Where on Earth are people getting the assumption the entire cast abuses their animals? Or is Dawn so freaking stupid she doesn't get that viewers are upset the cast isn't speaking out? I imagine reading comprehension in West Virginia is just as abysmal as spelling and grammar.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
On 4/26/2019 at 7:53 PM, Christina87 said:

Plus he at least had a work ethic. I would feel TERRIBLE if my husband was out working on the pipelines, and I couldn't even do laundry, or get the kids in bed before midnight! If Leah is going to be so dim, she could at least make up for it by being a hard (or even average!) worker, like Jeremy. 

True. It won't last too long.

And we all know Jeremy works away for weeks at a time....and we know Leah....you can bet Jeremy's gonna be checking the deer cams regularly and that eventually Robbie will be caught on one climbing out of a window...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2