Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Leah claims it is bad allergies. She commented how she is supposed to carry something around for it, some kind of shot, but she forgets it sometimes. That's what she said. Take that however you want. :)

It seems Leah really fucked up her hair with all the extensions and was told she needs to just chop her hair and grow it out. Unfortunately for us, we have to look at the end results.

Leah is looking for a new kitty. I suppose to replace the one that "didn't make it":

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/177021/leah_calvert_gets_pet_cat?use_mobile=1

Leah should have shirts that read, "We can just buy another one!"

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

I stand corrected. I thought I had deleted this episode off my DVR but either I didn't or it's haunting me because it's still on there. I made myself re-watch and I think she did say her hair was "so sweaty."

I do still think Jeremy said his insurance covered "Addy and Alleaah" though, not Addy and Leah.

You only need an EpiPen for anaphylaxis. Having seasonal allergies that stuff up your sinuses is not a reason to need an EpiPen. I need one cos if I accidentally eat pineapple I could die. Nice try, Leah. Whoever posted that blind item about TM druggie, I'm betting it's Leah. We've seen her looking messed up on camera at least twice now, and I am betting there are other times where it was missed or overlooked. Not that I really want to watch past seasons, but I do wonder.

And gotta mention the hair...Theresa Caputo with a splash of Kate Gosselin. Whoever cut her hair totally butchered the crap out of it. Yuck! She looks 40, and for someone who's not even 25 that's very sad. I'm 10 years older than Leah and look younger! It's possible to have a nice haircut when you have short hair, but clearly Leah missed this memo.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 7

You only need an EpiPen for anaphylaxis. Having seasonal allergies that stuff up your sinuses is not a reason to need an EpiPen. I need one cos if I accidentally eat pineapple I could die. Nice try, Leah. Whoever posted that blind item about TM druggie, I'm betting it's Leah. We've seen her looking messed up on camera at least twice now, and I am betting there are other times where it was missed or overlooked. Not that I really want to watch past seasons, but I do wonder.

And gotta mention the hair...Theresa Caputo with a splash of Kate Gosselin. Whoever cut her hair totally butchered the crap out of it. Yuck! She looks 40, and for someone who's not even 25 that's very sad. I'm 10 years older than Leah and look younger! It's possible to have a nice haircut when you have short hair, but clearly Leah missed this memo.

I was going to make the same point epi pens are for acute anaphylaxis due to exposure, not regular seasonal allergies. Although I guess anything is possible I don't know everything's, but I'm pretty familiar with medications (I'm in nursing school and have to study a lot of pharmacology) and I don't know of any daily injectable allergy medicine so I'm not sure what she thinks she is talking about. Even weekly allergy shots are done in an office not to be carried.

Edited because "a cute" and "acute" are not the same.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 6

I was going to make the same point epi pens are for acute anaphylaxis due to exposure, not regular seasonal allergies. Although I guess anything is possible I don't know everything's, but I'm pretty familiar with medications (I'm in nursing school and have to study a lot of pharmacology) and I don't know of any daily injectable allergy medicine so I'm not sure what she thinks she is talking about. Even weekly allergy shots are done in an office not to be carried.

Edited because "a cute" and "acute" are not the same.

Exactly. I'm not a nurse, but I am a medical assistant. I've had a good amount of pharmacology training, both in school and on the job. And you're right about injectable allergy meds, as far as I know none exist for home use. I used to give people allergy shots at my last job and that's not something you want patients doing at home, especially if there is a reaction. There's a reason you are made to wait 45mins in the office after a shot. Leah is just talking out of her ass, hoping that the majority of her fans are as dumb as she is. If you have seasonal allergies try OTC allergy meds and maybe a nasal spray....not an EpiPen!

• Love 2

I've never been on the "she's on drugs" bandwagon, but this is not helping her case... Why such a blatant lie if she's not covering up anything. If she would have left it at allergies I wouldn't have thought anything, but the whole "I forgot my allergy shots at home" wtf?

• Love 1

I've never been on the "she's on drugs" bandwagon, but this is not helping her case... Why such a blatant lie if she's not covering up anything. If she would have left it at allergies I wouldn't have thought anything, but the whole "I forgot my allergy shots at home" wtf

I went to find the tweet she posted and actually found this instead.  lol

http://www.cambio.com/2014/09/13/why-does-leah-calvert-always-sound-sick-on-teen-mom-2/

Lol... Seriously!? That article is ridiculous... If her allergies are that bad what is she doing with the horse and the cat? I don't know if those are her allergens, but inevitably even if she's not specifically allergic to animals, the horse would require a lot of outside time (not that I'm really delusional enough to think she actually cares for the horse)... Maybe I'm being too snarky... But I'm just tired of hearing her whine about how she can never catch a break and how everything is so hard for her but then she is so complacent on things that are within her control... She's always saying how tired she is... If her allergies are so bad... Maybe if she would take 2 seconds to take her allergy meds she would feel a little better and have a little more energy for things that really are issues. I think the people who pointed out the martyr thing are right... It's like she thinks not caring for herself is a badge of honor that makes her a better mom... Actually I would have a little more respect if she did take care of herself (her health, not more manis/pedis) so that she could take better care of her kids.

• Love 6

She claims she is supposed to carry an epi pen because her allergies are so bad.  That's the reason for the stuffy nose.

Uhhh what? I'm not a doctor or anything but I do have severe allergies that require me to carry an epi-pen.  Any reaction requiring the epi-pen is life threatening, as far as I know.  If I accidentally eat shellfish or I inhale shellfish steam I'm not "stuffy" - I'm gasping for air while my throat is closing. I've never heard of an epi-pen for a stuffy nose.

• Love 1

Uhhh what? I'm not a doctor or anything but I do have severe allergies that require me to carry an epi-pen.  Any reaction requiring the epi-pen is life threatening, as far as I know.  If I accidentally eat shellfish or I inhale shellfish steam I'm not "stuffy" - I'm gasping for air while my throat is closing. I've never heard of an epi-pen for a stuffy nose.

Just posting what the crazy Leah wrote:

Leah D. Calvert @TM2LeahDawn  ·  Sep 8

@CorbinRadul @kirstyg__x lol. It's funny how you said it, but yes there may have been a couple times I had a cold.  I have severe allergies

Leah D. Calvert @TM2LeahDawn  ·  Sep 8

@CorbinRadul @kirstyg__x literally all year round and suppose to carry a epi pen and take allergy medicine and I'm horrible at doing it.

https://twitter.com/TM2LeahDawn/status/508867595194609665

Edited by Mkay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wonder if she knows what an epi pen is? I can give her a pass on not taking her pills for stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes type allergies. I don't either. If, on the other hand, she needs an epi pen for anaphalyctic reactions, then she's risking losing her life and leaving her 3 girls without their mother. But, I'm pretty sure she made up the epi pen thing in the first place because it sounds like something you'd get sympathy for so I'm not especially worried.

• Love 4

Trust me, if you NEED an EpiPen you don't just forget it. There's a huge difference between forgetting your morning Claritin and going into anaphylaxis and thinking "aww damn, the EpiPen's at home!" Especially since a lot of times they come in pairs, one for your house and one for your purse. Or backpack, if it's a child. You know, wherever you'd need it. Leah is a moron, and I agree that I'm sure she said that cos it sounds good and more serious, not cos it's true.

For me personally it's easy to not think about my allergy most of the time. But then if I'm out to eat I always have to read ingredients lists cos anything fruity or tropical could have pineapple in it, even if it's not listed. And if I accidentally eat pineapple it's to the hospital for me. Not fun. I don't think Leah's allergies are even remotely like that.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3

fliptopbox, I agree. My friend's daughter has severe food allergies and they don't just casually carry or not carry her EpiPen like it's a roll of mints you throw in your purse. If she doesn't have it and has a reaction, she dies. I'm calling shenanigans on Leah's claims.

• Love 4

Leah Calvert Writes ‘RIP': Did She Lose Her Uncle To Cancer?

As part of her campaigning, Leah was asking for donations. But given how much money she is earning from MTV, people were shocked that she would ask people for monetary donations. One person even pointed out that it was rude of her to ask for money, given how recklessly she was spending her own money on the show, according to The Stir.

“I want to say thank you to everyone who is praying for my uncle. It’s appreciated more than any of you will ever know! Also thank you to everyone who has donated towards his medical bills and funeral costs. You don’t have to donate if you don’t want to prayers are more than enough for my family,” Leah reveals, adding, “To everyone who thinks I’m not helping pay I can promise you I’m doing everything I can to help. The money raised will go DIRECTLY to him and his bills.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1522650/teen-mom-star-leah-calvert-writes-rip-did-she-lose-her-uncle-to-cancer/#KP5JhF7lEFCoea8b.99

Sadly, this is a common thing nowadays. I can't tell you how many posts I have on my Facebook feed where someone's dog, cat, uncle, parent, co-worker, neighbor, former landlady etc., has died and they're pimping for funeral donations. People have no shame.

• Love 2

Sadly, this is a common thing nowadays. I can't tell you how many posts I have on my Facebook feed where someone's dog, cat, uncle, parent, co-worker, neighbor, former landlady etc., has died and they're pimping for funeral donations. People have no shame.

Funerals and medical expenses are all over my Facebook feed. I mean I know healthcare can be expensive, but at the same time it's nobody else's duty to pay your bills. Arrange a payment plan with whoever you're in debt with!!

• Love 2

How about having a Mary Kay Sympathy Party?  She can donate the profits.  Oops, wait, are there any profits from selling Mary Kay?

Not really. Especially in Leah's case. From what they showed us, she fell for the buy a ton of inventory spiel hook, line and sinker. She invested a bunch of money in shit she's stuck with until she finds some more suckers to unload it on. 

• Love 2

Not really. Especially in Leah's case. From what they showed us, she fell for the buy a ton of inventory spiel hook, line and sinker. She invested a bunch of money in shit she's stuck with until she finds some more suckers to unload it on. 

I have also read somewhere that it's against their policy to use sites like eBay and Amazon to unload excess inventory. Anyone who does that is violating some MK corporate policy. Which to me sounds kind of bullshitty, but whatever. I'd never fall for such a stupid scheme as MK in the first place. The only people I know who used it are women my mother's age or older. Not exactly Leah's target demographic, I am sure.

There are far better work from home schemes than MK, like Scentsy, Tastefully Simple, Jamberry...etc.

I have also read somewhere that it's against their policy to use sites like eBay and Amazon to unload excess inventory. Anyone who does that is violating some MK corporate policy. Which to me sounds kind of bullshitty, but whatever. I'd never fall for such a stupid scheme as MK in the first place. The only people I know who used it are women my mother's age or older. Not exactly Leah's target demographic, I am sure.

There are far better work from home schemes than MK, like Scentsy, Tastefully Simple, Jamberry...etc.

Yep. People still try to unload stuff on Ebay, though. MK is nothing more than another MLM and survives by preying on new recruits. Leah uses her phone to get court docs, too bad she's too stupid to use it to look into something before she spends thousands on overpriced skin care products and crappy make up.

• Love 1

I could see someone doing reasonably well with Scentsy. I'm personally a scent warmer whore, so I would buy a ton of that stuff. Mary Kay, not so much. I just don't go through makeup fast enough anymore that I would continuously need to order products. 

• Love 5

But Leah's the perfect saleswoman!  What woman in the U.S. wouldn't want to recreate her "look" on themselves in the comfort of their own homes? <snark>

Giving a kindergartener safety scissors would certainly be cheaper than the place I usually go, on the hair front. I'd have a hard time justifying the makeup though.

• Love 1

The mystery of Jeremy disappearing has been answered, he needed to work to pay for new shorts.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/mystery-pants-sneak-peek/1089275/video/#id=1731688

On a more series note way to drive safely instead of having a conversation, text your wife and make her read it while she should be concentrating on the road and WTF would Corey steal his shorts.

What the? That was amazing, finally Jeremy and Leah bring the funny. Every time one of those two opens there mouth I'm reminded that I live a very different life than they do. Although how awesome would it be if Corey really was wearing Jeremy's shorts just to fuck with him?

• Love 1

Germy you are on drugs, just like your wife!  The entire area you live in, is filled with people who wear camo clothes, shorts, hats (Cory), t-shirts, socks, suits and ties. Paranoid asshole, although a major part of that is because of Leah's behavior. I am going to go back to my feeling that the reason why Leah and Jeremy's co-parenting went downhill was, and still is, because of Germy's paranoia. I mentioned this on another thread where I noted the one episode where Germy told Leah he didn't  like Leah communicating with Cory and she defended herself from that by telling Germy he needed to get used to the fact that Cory is the other parent. Although, in this same episode, the viewers find out Leah has also been spilling beans to Cory about her not-so-perfect relationship with Germy. Both of these assholes are at fault. Stupid nitwits.

So, the mystery has been solved. Germy just doesn't want to be on camera, showing his disgust for Cory for wearing his camo pants. LOL

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

Laying pipe...ha ha ha

Oh Brooklynista, that comment deserves an award. : )  lol

I am waiting for Germy to demand a DNA test be done on those shorts.

I don't believe Cory would want to "downgrade" by ever being with Leah. He didn't even dare hook-up with her when she dumped Germy for a whole day. He was so hesitant to even THINK about taking Leah back. That was his gut instinct telling him to stay away from that thing that brought him nothing but trouble.

What is totally funny about that scene is. Germy was fuming so bad, he couldn't even wait until they got home and have that discussion in private. It is as if he really wanted MTV to capture that for the world to see. Germy is one of Leah's worst enemies. He makes damn sure she looks real bad on camera by exposing her truths, half-truths and lies.

Aside from the funny, it was also disgusting that he brought that up IN FRONT OF THE GIRLSES! What a huge prick he is.

• Love 2

LMAO at that damn video! It takes a lot to make Leah look like the rational one but pouty faced Germy sure did it. I guess he missed the fact that every guy has seemingly come in 2nd place to the elusive Robbie in Leah's mind, so I agree that Corey is not the one he should fear.  Plus, has he not noticed the smoking hot wife Corey has at home? I doubt Corey wants to ruin a relationship with a good woman to revisit one with the irresponsible cheater that hurt him the first go around.  Those two really should just do themselves a favor and call it quits, because they are just beating a dead horse if there is not trust or respect between them.

• Love 2

The mystery of Jeremy disappearing has been answered, he needed to work to pay for new shorts.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/mystery-pants-sneak-peek/1089275/video/#id=1731688

On a more series note way to drive safely instead of having a conversation, text your wife and make her read it while she should be concentrating on the road and WTF would Corey steal his shorts.

LOL That was great.  Though, why didn't Leah call Cory instead of text.  I'd call him on speaker in front of Jeremy and get it settled. 

Did you see the poor kid in the back rolling around in her car seat not even buckled in!! GRRRRR

See and this proves my point that Germy is a dumb ass. If he knew any damn thing he'd be checking to see what shorts Robbie has on.

LOL!!!!

Edited by Mkay

Looks like Germy has come up with his plan for escape. Accuse Leah of cheating with Corey. That was hilarious. With the exception of the not buckled in kid in the back and idiot Leah reading a text from the idiot sitting next to her while she's driving.

• Love 1

Seriously, WTF? That is some hot shitty mess right there.  Hey, Leah is driving!

I wondered why he texted her that message. At first I thought he didn't want the kids to hear him, but he then let it all out right in front of them. Fucking r***** doesn't give a shit about the girlses hearing him accuse their mother of giving away his camo shorts to their daddy, not to mention distracting their mother who was driving!  I bet the whole MTV crew just about creamed in their pants over this juicy moment being captured on their cameras. It makes me wonder what shit goes down at Casa Calvert when MTV isn't around. Cow chips hit the fucking fan. Yee haw!!

One thing is for sure, Germy doesn't trust Leah for shit.

• Love 5