Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Is that one of those hats where the hair is built in? That most certainly is not her real hair.

No. Just a hair piece she keeps putting in and taking out.  On Snapchat she posted a video wearing no makeup and no hair like it was a big deal.  Then on the way to the studio (I guess) she made another video about having her hair in and no makeup. Ugggggh She is obsessed with herself. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

All I can see are those fingers!!!

Now I gotta get high, high,high!

I am shocked she hasn't gone to get her weekly manicures and have those fake nails put on her talons. It's been a while since she has had them done.

• Love 1

Yeah, I always casually pose when I'm so tired with my hair perfectly done.

In case anyone is wondering exactly what I'm doing now because I don't use snap chat... I am sitting on my couch in jeans and a grey sweater eating Spanish rice and queso on flour tortillas (I have never claimed to be a healthy eater). I'm a little bit tired, but no rest for this non-mommy. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, leighroda said:

In case anyone is wondering exactly what I'm doing now because I don't use snap chat... I am sitting on my couch in jeans and a grey sweater eating Spanish rice and queso on flour tortillas (I have never claimed to be a healthy eater). I'm a little bit tired, but no rest for this non-mommy. 

yeah, my hair looks like shit (no, really, it looks like absolute shit, this is not a humblebrag) because I felt like a ponytail day.  Sitting here processing invoices while flipping through the forums....I know, picture or it didn't happen, but I swear, guys, it's true!!!

• Love 8

Yeah, she's fishing for compliments, nothing new. What I find far more annoying is her little Supergirl avator/emoji/whatever the kiddos call it at the bottom of the picture. Why do these bitches always give themselves SO much credit for doing the kind of tasks that any other 25 year old does without a second thought? Why do they keep insisting their lives are so busy and stressful and they deserve accolades for managing it so well?

• Love 11
Just now, Tatum said:

Yeah, she's fishing for compliments, nothing new. What I find far more annoying is her little Supergirl avator/emoji/whatever the kiddos call it at the bottom of the picture. Why do these bitches always give themselves SO much credit for doing the kind of tasks that any other 25 year old does without a second thought? Why do they keep insisting their lives are so busy and stressful and they deserve accolades for managing it so well?

Funny thing is, those avatar/emoji characters always look better than the actual person they're supposed to represent. That annoying Nicole from 90 Day Fiancé has one too and hers is 1000x better looking than she is. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Yeah, I always casually pose when I'm so tired with my hair perfectly done.

Where are your hashtags? #sweaterday #supermommy #tagsfortortillas 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Christina87 said:

One time MTV posted a selfie of Leah on their FB, and someone made a comment rhat she takes too many selfies. Someone actually replied something like, "don't u judge she need to cause she single and don't have nobody in her life to tell her that she's pretty." What sad thinking!!! Being single doesn't mean you need validation from millions of people online every day. Plus, we know she is sending these to 10 random dudes at a time, too. If girlfriend had a job to worry about, she wouldn't have time to dwell on her low self-image!

And yet somehow, some of us manage to focus on things other than our appearance while having meaningful lives and even partners! 

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:28 AM, leighroda said:

@poopchute that is what I was coming to post... WTF!? I'm right on the border of being considered a millennial (I was born in 82) and this is the sort of thing that I just can't get on board with.  I don't do selfies, maybe occasionally if I get a haircut or something, but that's it. I'm ok with an occasional selfie, but just call it what it is... narcissism... you wanted to post a picture of yourself. I LOATHE when the description has nothing to do with what the picture is... she thought she looked cute... that picture had NOTHING to do with a stomachache.

Meee toooo. And it's always the same thing. Some stupid girl or woman trying desperately to be cutesy or "sexy". SO I think I will post a picture of myself with a duck face, looking up to the side (pushing up my boobs, too, of course), and I will write "The Oroville Dam is about to give way." Because that's what my post is really about. Really.

Oh my god. These Leah pics!! In addition, someplace between the third to last and second to last pictures of her, it looks as though Jenelle came at Leah fast and hard with her jumbo eyebrow crayon.

I have never ever used one of those airbrushy filters on a picture, but if I did, my skin sure would look artificially and unrealistically nice. Surely it would fool everyone!!!

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

My hair isn't even done on my avatar.

Neither is mine. Dawk!!!!

• Love 4

I was thinking about the conversation Chelsea and Randy had about child support a couple episodes back. Since Chelsea didn't know how far behind Adumb was, it makes me  think Randy set up an account for Aubree and the child support goes directly into it. Chelsea doesn't blow money like the other idiots do, pays her bills with what she earns and probably has a nice chunk in savings. Smart move to put whatever the sperm donor contributes away for Aubs to use for college or a home of her own when she grows up.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

I bet she could sleep if she stopped taking selfies, put the phone down, and take off the hat!! 

IMG_9806.PNG

I always go to sleep in full makeup with a baseball cap and my phone in my hand.  Those are all best sleep hygiene practices.

ETA: And the denim jacket.  Denim it totally the best sleep fabric.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 18

It's pretty hard to recover from missing a week of college classes.  

Particularly at her level. If she's taking remedial courses, they probably have lots of daily assignments and graded homework. In some upper level classes where your grade is based on a few tests, as long as the professor/instructor used the textbook to make test questions, you could feasibly skip class and still pass. But Leah is probably at the level where you have to circle which item is not like the others so I am guessing if she's missed even a couple days, she won't pass.

Maybe the speculation that her MLM friend hooked her up with one of her husband's white collar friends is true, and Leah has therefore deemed higher education extraneous.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7

wenn5637189-490x280.jpg

Look at that flawless skin. This girl is a walking PSA for no-smoking, more sunscreen, no drugs, a full nights sleep, proper nutrition, and taking some time to ground yourself, especially during stressful times. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iheartla said:

wenn5637189-490x280.jpg

Look at that flawless skin. This girl is a walking PSA for no-smoking, more sunscreen, no drugs, a full nights sleep, proper nutrition, and taking some time to ground yourself, especially during stressful times. 

Did Leah injure her nose after this photo? She does not look like she has that bump that is so prominent in all her scenes and selfies

• Love 1

Wasn't she in a serious car accident awhile back?

Her face looks a lot rounder in that picture, but I think it's just that picture. Even in the early years when Leah was at a healthy weight, she always had a pretty thin face with small features. I think that picture was taken probably some time in 2012-2013?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Wasn't she in a serious car accident awhile back?

Her face looks a lot rounder in that picture, but I think it's just that picture. Even in the early years when Leah was at a healthy weight, she always had a pretty thin face with small features. I think that picture was taken probably some time in 2012-2013?

Yes, she was in a car crash where her new SUV was totaled. Not sure if she was injured. I watched the Greatest Guys Scenes special. It was on my DVR and I had forgotten to watch it. I noticed how small Leah's nose appeared in the scene where Leah tells Cory about cheating on him. I kept looking at the bridge of her nose and I didn't see any prominent bump. My husband said she probably injured her nose during one of her drugged out moments. That, or the pile of make-up she used to wear did a good job of hiding that bump.

• Love 1

Train? O please.

Team? Yeah right.

Empowering? How exactly?!

Successful? But they haven't joined her "team" yet, so how can the journey be successful?

LastingLipsWithLeah? That's just stupid.

At least she didn't use the word "empire". Isn't that what she's "building"? People who get sucked into MLMs always talk about their "empire".

• Love 5

I had stopped by my cousin's house earlier today and there was something on television where they were discussing how often a politician said the words Jesus and God. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV because we were talking, but the interaction went something like this:

TV: God, God, God, Jesus, Jesus, God...

Me: LEAH!

TV: ... Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, God...

TV: ...Jesus, God...

Pam: Why do you keep shouting Leah? Is it something like "Steve Holt?"

Me: [Gasps while clutching imaginary pearls] You don't know me at all!

So I had to share here with people who would get it. Family; pfft. Shakes my head.

• Love 16