Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

That picture reminds me of what most people post the first weekend they're in college, and are trying to "prove" that they have friends. I can think of a few pics I posted on FB at the beginning of college that got tons of likes, and four years later, I didn't know those people. In fact, I went to an orientation where I really clicked with four people, and I spent the rest of the summer fantasizing about us becoming like the cast of "Friends." When college started, I think I maybe had class with one of them, and we had nothing to do with each other. I would believe these people are really Leah's "crew" if she'd been in college for more than a hot minute. Props to her for getting out, though!

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:49 AM, FairyDusted said:

I swear it is a real thing! I laugh every time I see it!

Laugh all you want, but that shit (pun intended) has saved the day many of time when I've been constipated.  Drink it when you need it.  You won't regret it!  :D

• Love 1

As a licensed supervisory mental health clinician, I can't even with this Life Coach bullshit. 

They lack education, training, licensure and certifications. Without title protection, anyone can call themselves a "Life Coach." It is very dangerous. 

Luckily she'll rediscover Pillses before she can do harm. 

• Love 17
On 2/4/2017 at 5:05 PM, lezlers said:

Laugh all you want, but that shit (pun intended) has saved the day many of time when I've been constipated.  Drink it when you need it.  You won't regret it!  :D

I have. It's the first step a Master Cleanse. Unlike Eden of TRHOBH I don't carry it around for all to ask about;)

• Love 1

The ONE time I didn't save it on my phone and linked it from her Instagram, she goes and removes it. I'll see if someone did though.  Let me go investigate. Hehehe 

Heed the warnings though. It was scary! 

Here ya go:

IMG_9762.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Eek, I'd remove it too.  LOL  That is an unfortunate look.  Thanks for getting it for us again though, @Mkay!

You're welcome. :) She deleted it everywhere except Snapchat. Whoops. Hahaha

Just now, hoosiermom said:

Holy cow! I should have heeded the warnings! Caption  should be : I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog too!

Hahahahahahahahaha Yes!

• Love 1

She really needs to stop tilting her head down like that for pictures.  Her nose and her lips and her chin all have the same curve, and it's NOT a good look; it just makes her nose look bigger, since it seems to dwarf her chin and jawline.  I wonder if her teeth are rotting and that's why she's not grinning anymore?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Fosca said:

She really needs to stop tilting her head down like that for pictures.  Her nose and her lips and her chin all have the same curve, and it's NOT a good look; it just makes her nose look bigger, since it seems to dwarf her chin and jawline.  I wonder if her teeth are rotting and that's why she's not grinning anymore?

Her teeth haven't been looking good for a while now.

Whoa! That photo is not flattering at all. Harsh-looking. Remember  Witchy Poo from H.R. Puff N Stuff? That is who she looks like in many of her photos. 

No wonder she deleted it. It is ugly!  Mkay I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your sleuth work. : )

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

The thick eyebrow trend is not for everyone (and not one of these girls look good in them). Plus Leah used to have a fuller face that made her chin much more normal. She was at her cutest with Germy. Darkish stripy hair, heathy figure, a little color. 

Does Victoria have a child yet? Any idea what their jobs are? Something is just not going to end well with this group. 

I've been wondering for years if Leah or Corey did any genetic counseling before they went on and had more children. I thought it was irresponsible given that what was going on with Ali was so hard to diagnose. 

I don't know why she's so messy - it's not like she's been working all this time. It just feels icky with all the hair that must come from those pets! 

Now having said that (yeah, I'm a neat freak - especially when I had little kids), Aubree always looks clean and very well cared for. And most importantly, so sweet and happy. And Chelsea didn't stick her newborn in an icky tub of milk so she could get "look at ME!" pics like Janelle. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Her teeth haven't been looking good for a while now.

Whoa! That photo is not flattering at all. Harsh-looking. Remember  Witchy Poo from H.R. Puff N Stuff? That is who she looks like in many of her photos. 

No wonder she deleted it. It is ugly!  Mkay I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your sleuth work. : )

You are all welcome. It's fun for me. I do it with everything. I watch a movie I like I immediately look it up to see where it's filmed. A lot of times I can exact spots, houses, etc.  If I'm ever close to the location I want to go see it. Love behind the scenes secrets and things of that nature. No -fiction books and True Crime books I read is the same. I want to see the locations, house, articles, crime scene, etc. seeing detectives on shows (First 48 is my favorite) I get excited just like they do when I they uncover a connection or clue.  I like knowing what things looked like while reading to get a sense of it all.  I should have been an investigator since I enjoy it so much.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

The thick eyebrow trend is not for everyone (and not one of these girls look good in them). Plus Leah used to have a fuller face that made her chin much more normal. She was at her cutest with Germy. Darkish stripy hair, heathy figure, a little color. 

Does Victoria have a child yet? Any idea what their jobs are? Something is just not going to end well with this group. 

I've been wondering for years if Leah or Corey did any genetic counseling before they went on and had more children. I thought it was irresponsible given that what was going on with Ali was so hard to diagnose. 

Victoria had her baby in Nov 2016. So really hoping we are reading her strange behavior wrong because she is pregnant during this filming. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

You are all welcome. It's fun for me. I do it with everything. I watch a movie I like I immediately look it up to see where it's filmed. A lot of times I can exact spots, houses, etc.  If I'm ever close to the location I want to go see it. Love behind the scenes secrets and things of that nature. No -fiction books and True Crime books I read is the same. I want to see the locations, house, articles, crime scene, etc. seeing detectives on shows (First 48 is my favorite) I get excited just like they do when I they uncover a connection or clue.  I like knowing what things looked like while reading to get a sense of it all.  I should have been an investigator since I enjoy it so much.  

You are a carbon copy of me, @Mkay! I am obsesssssed with filming locations. The last one I visited was Point Dume in Malibu this summer where I impersonated Charlton Heston in the ending scene of Planet of the Apes. Passersby were quite flummoxed. I could post a pic but I may not go that far. I'm going to go post some stuff in Small Talk with some location links you may like so go look there!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

You are a carbon copy of me, @Mkay! I am obsesssssed with filming locations. The last one I visited was Point Dume in Malibu this summer where I impersonated Charlton Heston in the ending scene of Planet of the Apes. Passersby were quite flummoxed. I could post a pic but I may not go that far. I'm going to go post some stuff in Small Talk with some location links you may like so go look there!

Yay!! Someone who understands me. Thereafent many in my area of Texas. (Except the town that dreaded sundown. Yep, that's my town). We have taken a trip to Seattle and Vancouver a few times now and I was in location heaven! Absolutely post pics and links there.  I have some I could share, too. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yay!! Someone who understands me. Thereafent many in my area of Texas. (Except the town that dreaded sundown. Yep, that's my town). We have taken a trip to Seattle and Vancouver a few times now and I was in location heaven! Absolutely post pics and links there.  I have some I could share, too. 

The original Town that Dreaded Sundown?!?!?! With the infamous trombone scene?? My friend and I purposely picked the trombone in music class because of that scene. We were demented little mofos.

One movie that will haunt me forever that was filmed in Texas was the original The Andromeda Strain. Little eeny beeny teeny tiny ghost town called Shafter that was so freaking creepy. That movie scared the marmalade out of me when I was little and I still find it unsettling. I'd love to visit that place and the church looks the same. When I visit inlaws in Texas I'm no where near Presidio County.

For everyone else, sorry to go off topic! So I will talk about Leah to make it right!

Did anyone notice that enormous bite of food she took at the BBQ place?

20170206_215610.jpg.e80f73cd849a25c04b0e93063eb886b3.jpg

WHY??? That was what looked like the equivalent of SIX bites for me. I've never understood shoveling gigantic portions of food into one's mouth. I like to really savor things.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

The original Town that Dreaded Sundown?!?!?! With the infamous trombone scene?? My friend and I purposely picked the trombone in music class because of that scene. We were demented little mofos.

One movie that will haunt me forever that was filmed in Texas was the original The Andromeda Strain. Little eeny beeny teeny tiny ghost town called Shafter that was so freaking creepy. That movie scared the marmalade out of me when I was little and I still find it unsettling. I'd love to visit that place and the church looks the same. When I visit inlaws in Texas I'm no where near Presidio County.

For everyone else, sorry to go off topic! So I will talk about Leah to make it right!

Did anyone notice that enormous bite of food she took at the BBQ place?

20170206_215610.jpg.e80f73cd849a25c04b0e93063eb886b3.jpg

WHY??? That was what looked like the equivalent of SIX bites for me. I've never understood shoveling gigantic portions of food into one's mouth. I like to really savor things.

I thought the same thing when I saw that bite.  It was HUGE! 

Yep. That same Town that dreaded sundown trombone scene. That was the one scene that stuck out in my head from childhood until now.  Eeek. They filmed a little of the remake here.  I've never seen or heard of the second movie you mentioned but I'll have to go google that town!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Girlfriend, you were near me!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

Girlfriend, I wish I had known that! It would be hysterical to meet you. I'd pee my pantses!

And I did post pics over in Small Talk.

Were you anywhere near Malibu? You. could have done yoga on the beach with Leah.  Hahaha

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Were you anywhere near Malibu? You. could have done yoga on the beach with Leah.  Hahaha

LMAO!!! Yes I was in Malibu!! First week of August. That's where the Planet of the Apes pic was taken! Haha! Yet, I didn't see a pink willchar with sand all up in its gears or that scrawny sea hag.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

LMAO!!! Yes I was in Malibu!! First week of August. That's where the Planet of the Apes pic was taken! Haha! Yet, I didn't see a pink willchar with sand all up in its gears or that scrawny sea hag.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

LMAO!!!!

20 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Okay, I need to see a side by side photo with a sea hag and Leah on the visual thread STAT!

LOL

• Love 2

She flew to LA yesterday for the after show tonight. She took 10 million (ok, I'm exaggerating) about 20 pics so far in this stupid hat on Snapchat yesterday. Ugh 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

Kim Zolciak wig is getting many miles, like in that movie with George Clooney.

Doesn't she have class this morning?  3 weeks into college and she's already missing classes. Bet her developmental math and English love her emails requesting to be excused. 

• Love 12

@poopchute that is what I was coming to post... WTF!? I'm right on the border of being considered a millennial (I was born in 82) and this is the sort of thing that I just can't get on board with.  I don't do selfies, maybe occasionally if I get a haircut or something, but that's it. I'm ok with an occasional selfie, but just call it what it is... narcissism... you wanted to post a picture of yourself. I LOATHE when the description has nothing to do with what the picture is... she thought she looked cute... that picture had NOTHING to do with a stomachache.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Did she get that hat from Corey? Looks like one of his leftovers.

It's most likely her new boyfriend's hat and she's wearing it to let him know she's thinking about him. Barf. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Did anyone post back to her "Is this a pre-take a dump face, or a post-dump face?"

With all the Pillses, there is no dump.  

• Love 10

She bought this hat yesterday or the day before with friends at the mall.  It was all documented on Snapchat. ? She has been wearing it in every picture since then.  I wouldn't doubt if she tried to wear it on the after show tonight. It's becoming Kail's black ripped pants. 

• Love 5

Leah has an unfortunate condition where no matter how many dumps she takes she'll still be full of shit. 

And I am ever so tired of the endless, "I want to take a picture of myself for people to fawn over, but I need to come up with a caption that gives the impression I'm posting for non-narcissistic reasons" BS. STAHP. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

@poopchute that is what I was coming to post... WTF!? I'm right on the border of being considered a millennial (I was born in 82) and this is the sort of thing that I just can't get on board with.  I don't do selfies, maybe occasionally if I get a haircut or something, but that's it. I'm ok with an occasional selfie, but just call it what it is... narcissism... you wanted to post a picture of yourself. I LOATHE when the description has nothing to do with what the picture is... she thought she looked cute... that picture had NOTHING to do with a stomachache.

I had a Facebook friend that I had to unfriend because everything she posted about came with a selfie of her. Girl was in love with herself! She even posted a selfie when her son graduated from high school.

• Love 3

I have a friend....well a former friend, but for different reasons....like that.  There was a selfie every damn day.  Maybe multiple ones.  And the needy as fuck ones too....the "tell me I'm pretty."  And Leah does that a lot too.  She posts a selfie saying she is feeling crappy or has a bad hair day, etc....knowing she'll get the "No, you are a perfect pretty princess."  

Self Esteem.  Get some girl.  

I take selfies if I am at an event or even just playing with the fun filters on SnapChat, but the new young whipper snappers take it to a whole new level.  Ugh.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, shelley1234 said:

I have a friend....well a former friend, but for different reasons....like that.  There was a selfie every damn day.  Maybe multiple ones.  And the needy as fuck ones too....the "tell me I'm pretty."  And Leah does that a lot too.  She posts a selfie saying she is feeling crappy or has a bad hair day, etc....knowing she'll get the "No, you are a perfect pretty princess."  

There is nothing I fucking hate more than "fishing for compliments selfies." Like the size 2 girl who posts a pic of herself in workout gear with the caption "Ugh, I'm sooooo bloated and fat todayyyyy,"...."now prop me up and tell me how gorgeous and skinny I am..."

When did people become so damn desperate for validation?

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16

One time MTV posted a selfie of Leah on their FB, and someone made a comment rhat she takes too many selfies. Someone actually replied something like, "don't u judge she need to cause she single and don't have nobody in her life to tell her that she's pretty." What sad thinking!!! Being single doesn't mean you need validation from millions of people online every day. Plus, we know she is sending these to 10 random dudes at a time, too. If girlfriend had a job to worry about, she wouldn't have time to dwell on her low self-image!

• Love 11