Type keyword(s) to search

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, AsiagoSauce said:

Your sarcasm is unnecessary and childish. I don't need to be a psychiatrist in order to call out an abuser. I've witnessed the various ways an abuser tortures his victims psychologically and he is a frightening textbook example of it. From shifting the blame to Olga and gaslighting her, it's obvious that he's trying to manipulate her emotions. This guy is jealous of the attention his two-week-old son receives from his girlfriend and even said that he should come first before the baby. Does that really sound like someone who's simply going to grow into a better person? You yourself mention that you'd like to think that he's sincere, however, you liking to think that and him actually being sincere are two very different things. An abuser doesn't need encouragement or positivity. They need therapy.

Then check out therapy. I wasn't being sarcastic.  I was being serious.  You have no qualifications to demonize a 20 year old young man who suddenly became a father.  He's certainly not perfect but doesn't deserve the positively HATEFUL comments that are being made about him. And I happen to find THOSE remarks " unnecessarily childish. "

• Love 1
(edited)

Watch the tone in here.  You can disagree, but disagree civilly.

And don't make things personal.

Edited by Drogo
clarity because rules are hard
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Get a job, baby, and stop being a mooch!

10 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Plus why doesn't the baby rush into Steven's arms when he enters the room?

You guys are cracking me up!!  Thanks for the laughs. Next time I see a baby I’m going to tell it to get a job 😆

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Then check out therapy. I wasn't being sarcastic.  I was being serious.  You have no qualifications to demonize a 20 year old young man who suddenly became a father.  He's certainly not perfect but doesn't deserve the positively HATEFUL comments that are being made about him. And I happen to find THOSE remarks " unnecessarily childish. "

Here's my thing.  I have come across people who don't know how to live AT ALL.  I mean, how do people learn how to behave?  They watch what's in front of them.  There are people in this world today who are totally clueless about how to act and life in general, people who don't even know how to shop for food because no one's taught them.  I'm not demonizing Steven, I am saying that he does NOT need to have a baby and a girlfriend/wife in his life right now. 

He keeps saying he doesn't want his son to grow up like he did, but he's doing to his son what was done to him.  

• Love 18

giphy.gif

Posts have been removed.  "Don't make it personal" means don't talk about other posters.  Talk about Steven and Olga. 

If we can't keep it civil in here despite multiple goldposts, warnings will be issued.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

And the baby's all like "Hey, wipe my butt!"

You are so right 😆.  That baby is so lazy he makes others hold his head up and carry him everywhere.  They should’ve named him Sloth instead of Richie. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

What in hell are the Production people doing?  They're filming this stuff.  They see that Olga is not okay physically and mentally, yet they keep those cameras running.  Steven is a dangerous individual.  He needs intensive therapy or he will have intensive incarceration!   I'm sure this was filmed months ago.  Does anyone know the outcome?  Is Olga okay?  Is the baby okay?   I'm putting all 90DF Production people in the same category as Steven: cruel, insensitive, and in need of help.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 13
On 12/3/2018 at 9:30 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Does Olga have any family?

Her storyline is that she does not.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:18 PM, AsiagoSauce said:
On 12/3/2018 at 9:58 AM, Rdh1314 said:

Wow...an awful lot of people ready and willing to judge and condemn a 20 year old as a worthless, selfish, abusive, and psychotic human being who is simply a terrible burden to the world....HE'S 20. If every 20 year old young man or woman was held to the Jesus standard, NONE would grow up to be mature and responsible people.  It's sad to me that people can be so judgmental about a 20 year old young man who didn't grow with a father to help teach him about life.  We see but a snippet of these people's lives...I'd like to think that Steven is sincere about wanting to be the type of father he wishes he'd had when he was a child and providing a happy home for his son and Olga. He needs encouragement and some positivity....not people bullying him online or in person.   

STOP INFANTILIZING HIM! I swear people throw "they're just young/immature" excuse far too much. Steven is a grown man. If he's too immature to treat others (especially the mother of his child) with respect and compassion, he shouldn't even have a child. He is a abuser and narcissist who is incapable of caring about anything but himself.

A normal 12-year-old boy would have better sense, be more helpful, and do a better job of helping Olga and the baby.  Steven was obviously abused and he IS an abuser.  I'm not sure that years of therapy can help.  We're not asking for "the Jesus standard" here, just common sense on what's inhealthy/dangerous for a baby and for a girl who just had the baby surgically.  We can't all be the most important person in the room at all times.  Sometimes we can never be...and we learn to live with that.

• Love 22
6 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Her storyline is that she does not.

A normal 12-year-old boy would have better sense, be more helpful, and do a better job of helping Olga and the baby.  Steven was obviously abused and he IS an abuser.  I'm not sure that years of therapy can help.  We're not asking for "the Jesus standard" here, just common sense on what's inhealthy/dangerous for a baby and for a girl who just had the baby surgically.  We can't all be the most important person in the room at all times.  Sometimes we can never be...and we learn to live with that.

Yes. I'm sure we all have sympathy for Steven's background, and understand how that has affected his thinking and reactions, however, that does not make it ok. He is far too immature and dysfunctional to be a husband or father. His complete lack of empathy or concern for Olga, or even the awareness most people would have for the circumstances of a woman who has just given birth and had major surgery, is shocking to me. She is so stressed out because of him when he should be pampering her.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:05 PM, Booger666 said:

You are so right 😆.  That baby is so lazy he makes others hold his head up and carry him everywhere.  They should’ve named him Sloth instead of Richie. 

That baby needs to get his lazy booty up and go buy a Mobi wrap to carry his daddy around in. Being a dad is hard, that baby needs to be rubbing Steven's feet and making fast food runs for him. Such an entitled little munchkin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
On 12/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, iwasish said:

He’s pretty much threatened her with leaving her in Russia, because it doesn’t make sense to take her to the US if their relationship isn’t working. He mentioned getting US citizenship for Richie, and taking him to the US. That could be taken as threat to separate mother and son. 

I don't know Russian law specifically, but I'd be shocked if he could leave Russia with a Russian-born baby without the consent of the Russian mother.

If he wants to steal the baby from her, he's better off taking them both to the USA and then refusing to marry her and then maybe she gets sent back to Russia after ninety days without the U.S. citizen baby. 

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

If he wants to steal the baby from her, he's better off taking them both to the USA and then refusing to marry her and then maybe she gets sent back to Russia after ninety days without the U.S. citizen baby. 

No one should want HIM to be better off.  Someone in Russia needs to give her good advice, assistance, and $$$$.

• Love 6

Olga re: Steven:

“To everyone out there, stop being so concerned of my well being and let me make my own life decisions, I know what’s best for me and my family. I know Steven better than every single one of you,” she wrote. “For you all to ‘care’ about me is okay but I do not appreciate the way you all are trying to do so, stop. Your opinions will never take an affect in my relationship with him but I am tired for seeing this. If you all care so much for my well-being, let me be happy and live my life the way I want too. Love.”

I'm going to stick with editing monkeys at work.  They done good this time at maximizing outrage, can't wait to see how they ruin people's lives next season.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, gavinmac said:

I don't know Russian law specifically, but I'd be shocked if he could leave Russia with a Russian-born baby without the consent of the Russian mother.

That baby is NOT a USA Citizen as Olga and Steve were not legally married at time of birth

• Love 3
On 12/6/2018 at 9:44 AM, Arthur Jury said:

That baby is NOT a USA Citizen as Olga and Steve were not legally married at time of birth

I see a lot of stuff about requirements that at least one parent has to be a US citizen, but nothing about requiring legal marriage.  Steven would have to acknowledge paternity, which he seems to have already done.  If he does DNA testing to prove that, then the baby is eligible for citizenship regardless of whether he and Olga ever marry.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Drogo said:

I'm going to stick with editing monkeys at work.  They done good this time at maximizing outrage, can't wait to see how they ruin people's lives next season.

Well, if that's how she feels when he's not physically present (ie: he's in the US and she's still in Russia), then I shan't spend another millisecond worrying about her. Neeeeeeext...

• Love 2
On 12/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, Drogo said:

“To everyone out there, stop being so concerned of my well being and let me make my own life decisions, I know what’s best for me and my family. I know Steven better than every single one of you,” she wrote. “For you all to ‘care’ about me is okay but I do not appreciate the way you all are trying to do so, stop. Your opinions will never take an affect in my relationship with him but I am tired for seeing this. If you all care so much for my well-being, let me be happy and live my life the way I want too. Love.”

It may well be the case that what Olga is saying is true. And I don’t have a problem taking her at her word because we all know what those editing monkeys are capable of.

HOWEVER, we also can’t deny the fact that women defend and protect their abusive husbands, boyfriends, SO’s all the time. They refuse to press charges and return to men after each successive beating or act of violence. They make excuses for the abuser and blame themselves for not being good enough, kind enough, understanding enough, and on and on. 

Not so fun fact - The number one cause of death of pregnant women is homicide at the hands of her partner. 

I am not saying that Stephen is currently violent with Olga or that he will kill her, but pregnancy and the high stress of having a newborn at home are more dangerous for women than a lot of people want to acknowledge.

Olga’s denials may be believable, but we also have to be open to the possibility that she is in denial. Given her upbringing and the general attitudes about DV in Russia, Olga might think that such maltreatment that we all saw on camera  is normal, and that it is her job to manage Stephen and his temper. 

For me, the jury is still out.  And whatever the reason for Stephen’s disturbing behavior on camera, be it editing  monkeys, normal stress related to a new baby, poor upbringing, or serious personality disorder, the salient point is that the behavior was disturbing.

• Love 23
On 2018-12-06 at 5:26 AM, Drogo said:

I agree Olga has claimed it is totally editing that they are showing us,  a moment of their actual lives, and I've read it a few places now.  They are both very young and from dysfunction backgrounds and seem to be very aware that is not want they want for their family.  I'm going to give them the trust they deserve for now and see how they do over time.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

It may well be the case that what Olga is saying is true. And I don’t have a problem taking her at her word because we all know what those editing monkeys are capable of.

HOWEVER, we also can’t deny the fact that women defend and protect their abusive husbands, boyfriends, SO’s all the time. They refuse to press charges and return to men after each successive beating or act of violence. They make excuses for the abuser and blame themselves for not being good enough, kind enough, understanding enough, and on and on. 

Not so fun fact - The number one cause of death of pregnant women is homicide at the hands of her partner. 

I am not saying that Stephen is currently violent with Olga or that he will kill her, but pregnancy and the high stress of having a newborn at home are more dangerous for women than a lot of people want to acknowledge.

Olga’s denials may be believable, but we also have to be open to the possibility that she is in denial. Given her upbringing and the general attitudes about DV in Russia, Olga might think that such maltreatment that we all saw on camera  is normal, and that it is her job to manage Stephen and his temper. 

For me, the jury is still out.  And whatever the reason for Stephen’s disturbing behavior on camera, be it editing  monkeys, normal stress related to a new baby, poor upbringing, or serious personality disorder, the salient point is that the behavior was disturbing.

THANK YOU.

Maybe he's getting the worst edit ever, but the things that have come out of his mouth, the way he has said it, and the timing of what he is saying are all things he is showing us.  At no point during that episode did he appear to look lovingly at his son.  Maybe *that* part is bad editing.  

Women have been battered and stay with their batterers.  Defend their batterers.   Out of fear.  Out of misguided love.  She's alone in this world with a baby.  I'm not surprised she is defending Steven.  I certainly hope that he is not what we've been seeing. But what he's said, the way he has said it, during a time she's most vulnerable can't just be "bad editing."  He may not be violent, but he was most certainly emotionally abusive in the episode.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 15

Generally, I blame editing monkeys for just about everything. But I did see Olga cry in response to Steven yelling at her in the car; I did see him acting entitled & lecturing her. I also know she is recovering from surgery & nursing a big newborn so can safely believe she's exhausted. I also do believe Steven is tired & frustrated for many good reasons as well. I felt Olga's reactions to Steven were genuine, & I didn't notice any indication either was trying not to laugh or suppressing smiles, as I've seen with probably most of these folks at some point. I can understand a 'jury out' opinion because this is Reality TV, but from what I've seen it's enough for me to also feel very concerned.

If this is somehow all editing monkeys at work, then they can go fuck themselves, because the way they are portraying this couple is disturbing, shitty & irresponsible.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 20
On 12/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, Drogo said:

I'm sticking with camera reveals new mother on the heels of major surgery is being chastised by baby daddy for putting their infant son's needs and his feeding first.  Making a physically and emotionally exhausted woman cry because HIS needs aren't being met. His words, his actions, at the very moment he was being filmed are disturbing.  He may have had moments where he was loving.  Emotional/physical abusers often do after they assault through their words or their fists.  I'm not suggesting Steven is physically abusive, but he certainly seems to be very needy, very manipulative.  

He, and others before and after him, signed up for this show.  If lives are ruined, that's on them.  Their actions, captured on camera, are their own actions.  Editing monkeys can't make Kalani's dad be a racist asshole unless he shows them he is a racist asshole.  Editing monkeys aren't responsible for Steven complaining about his 2 WEEK OLD BABY taking priority and that he can wait to eat.  Maybe there is footage of him being loving and wonderful, but the multiple clips of him showing that he is a manipulative, self-centered ball of need was disturbing.  And it is hard for me to feel sorry for him when he's upset that a 2 week old baby needs full-on attention that his mother, who hasn't healed from surgery, is rightfully giving the baby.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 24
18 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Generally, I blame editing monkeys for just about everything. But I did see Olga cry in response to Steven yelling at her in the car; I did see him acting entitled & lecturing her. I also know she is recovering from surgery & nursing a big newborn so can safely believe she's exhausted. I also do believe Steven is tired & frustrated for many good reasons as well. I felt Olga's reactions to Steven were genuine, & I didn't notice any indication either was trying not to laugh or suppressing smiles, as I've seen with probably most of these folks at some point. I can understand a 'jury out' opinion because this is Reality TV, but from what I've seen it's enough for me to also feel very concerned.

If this is somehow all editing monkeys at work, then they can go fuck themselves, because the way they are portraying this couple is disturbing, shitty & irresponsible.

Indeed it is a conundrum, editing can be very manipulative and both Olga and also Kalani have been calling out the producers for their portrayals.  I can't believe what they show me based on what I've read elsewhere.  It really is all over the place with less than honest editing, less than honest participants etc, you have to take these unreality shows as entertainment, shitty at best.

• Love 1
On 12/4/2018 at 1:45 AM, liammaam said:

I had to say this over here, too:

I'm truly surprised with the folks who defend Steven. Whenever he's on screen, I swear my two c-section scars zing with an asshole warning!  Sure, he's scared- but she's scared, exhausted, healing and does in fact have to make the baby her whole world right now- if she didn't, the baby would literally not survive! And my god, the postpartum hormones are no joke. When he told Olga that she didn't need to worry about the baby so much, I was just like, "fuck you, you inconsiderate, gaslighting, selfish sin of a bitch."  That's all you can do as a postpartum mother, because biologically, your body and hormones are screaming at you to worry about this tiny human who is just as dependent on you for survival as he was in her belly.  Perhaps she's emotionally flat not just for physical exhaustion reasons, but postpartum blues/depression/anxiety! It's real, and it's terrifying and confusing... then throw an on the verge of losing his shit, 20 year-old kid that only cares about himself into the mix, and it's amazing she can be this calm. 

My husband was TERRIFIED when we brought the baby home (we often laugh about it now, but at the time, the nurse telling us we could go home was the most frightening thing we had ever heard) but he never, ever called me an asshole, even in the throes of my post-partum anxiety attack where I demanded he not go to work because I was scared to be alone.  He never made me get in the car after major surgery to go to a fancy park (for the men and nonc-section folks, it HURTS bouncing in a car. Oh, god, it hurts), and when we had to change our plans for the baby's good or my good, he went with the flow even when disappointed.  He was just as scared as me, but he never EVER tried to equate his fear with mine, the woman who just had her insides ripped out, failed at breastfeeding and had hellish hormones running through her veins. He never tried t make me feel badly, or guilty.  Steven is an utter nightmare, and ID program waiting to happen. 

I am too.  I understand he's young.  I understand he's in a foreign country.  I understand that he's a new dad.  I understand he also has had a terrible upbringing, but lucky for him nowhere close to being in a Russian orphanage.   What we know of him is that he's a young kid who apparently is enough of a slacker that he has no fixed addressed and mooches off family and friends for a place to stay.  I'm sure he's still blaming his mom for his life being what it is.  What we know of Olga is she has no family but has managed to have her own apartment and before the baby was bettering her life by going to school.  Her worst crime is having unprotected sex and questionable "picker" in men. 

What we see of him is someone who doesn't listen to anyone.  He talks at Olga.  He needs to be praised for doing the very basic things -- like picking up medicine for his own infant son.  He thinks his 2 week old son should have to wait to eat so he, an adult, can be coddled by his girlfriend who just was sliced open to deliver their child.  He talks about not wanting to repeat the ills of his upbringing while doing exactly that.  I don't see how anyone at this point can defend him.  

• Love 18

Maybe Olga feels the option of she and the baby living in America with an asshole is better than being a single parent in Russia, so she's going to defend Steven. She got a taste of life in America the Summer she got pregnant and knows that even though life will be hard in either country, raising the baby in the US wins out. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, gingerella said:

The bottom line for me is that the editing monkeys are not making up footage of Steven being a fucking twat to the mother of his newborn child. They are not fabricating footage of him saying HE should come before the baby. They are not making up footage of him telling Olga - in an angry voice - to let the baby wait to be fed. They are not making up footage of him being a fucking asshole to the mother of his infant. So I cannot give him a 'woe is me I've had a shitty childhood' pass and assume he's a nice guy. He's not a nice guy, he's worse than a fucking asshole, he's an emotional abuser on a good day, to a young woman who's an orphan in Russia, to whom a life in America must seem like a dream. It all sucks and TLC is disgusting for allowing it to continue.

YES.  This is exactly what I feel. Unless they edited the "baby can wait to be fed" by splicing him saying the words "baby" "can" "wait" "to" "be" "bed" and making it sound like a sentence he actually uttered and other things he's said, he is emotionally abusive -- and this is with cameras around.  What would he be like without them following them?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

and this is with cameras around.  What would he be like without them following them?

And do the camera/production people have NO responsibility regarding the health, welfare, and SAFETY of Olga and the baby?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

And do the camera/production people have NO responsibility regarding the health, welfare, and SAFETY of Olga and the baby?

It makes me SMH for sure.  Even IF - in a professional capacity - none of the employees or contractors who work on filming 90DF are supposed to "interfere" with the relationships they're filming . . . isn't there a REAL MAN among them who would take Steven aside - quietly and on a personal level - and point out to him that his behavior is unacceptable?  (I say "MAN" because Steven is unlikely to take advice from a woman.)

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

isn't there a REAL MAN among them who would take Steven aside - quietly and on a personal level - and point out to him that his behavior is unacceptable?  (I say "MAN" because Steven is unlikely to take advice from a woman.)

Don’t forget Steven doesn’t like ANYONE telling him what to do 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

They work for the entertainment industry, so, doubtful. Good TV is probably their only "responsibility".

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Even IF - in a professional capacity - none of the employees or contractors who work on filming 90DF are supposed to "interfere" with the relationships they're filming . . . isn't there a REAL MAN among them who would take Steven aside - quietly and on a personal level - and point out to him that his behavior is unacceptable?  (I say "MAN" because Steven is unlikely to take advice from a woman.)

They work for the entertainment industry, so again, doubtful.

53 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Don’t forget Steven doesn’t like ANYONE telling him what to do 

and this ^

• Love 1

Even if he never raises a hand to Olga and Richie, that kind of verbal abuse is just as damaging. It beats you down and destroys your self esteem. 

He complains about he was treated and Im guessing it was exactly like he treated Olga. Constant complaints about his behavior, his lack of appreciation for everything done for him, not saying please and thank you. He didn’t like it.  But he’s doing the exact same thing . 

• Love 9

I am really worried about Olga and their baby's safety.  steven's a nightmare!  How is it possible that she's recovering from a c-section with a new baby and he's whining that she's not giving him enough attention.  They shouldn't let this guy on the show.  He's a nightmare.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

Even if he never raises a hand to Olga and Richie, that kind of verbal abuse is just as damaging. It beats you down and destroys your self esteem. 

Also...one is always waiting in fear for that first beating.

• Love 6
On December 3, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Neurochick said:

I was listening to a 12 step speaker today.  This woman was raised in the streets and had a VERY rough life, when she got sober she had to be taught how to live because she had no idea what healthy was.  What some people don't get is, there are people out here who have ZERO life skills and have no idea how to be.  This woman didn't know how to talk to people, she didn't know how to dress, how to eat, and she was in her mid 20's when she got clean.  To me this is Steven.  He should NOT be a father until he learns how to be an adult.

Agree 100%...I worked as a Guardian Ad Litem in Florida (representing the child in abuse and neglect cases) and saw levels of disfunction that most people can't imagine.

I think our emotional behaviors and life skills are like a language -  if we grow up in a home where everyone speaks French, we will speak French.  And we'll be drawn to others who speak French.  It won't occur to us that other languages even exist until, for some reason, speaking French doesn't get us what we need and we realize that we need help to learn a new language.

Some of us learn a kinder, more supportive language from therapists, loving partners, and/or friends, but that only happens when we realize our own language isn't working.

Steven's language is abusive and narcissistic.  Until he realizes that not only will this language not get him the love he wants, but will likely put him at odds with the law, he won't change.  And while I understand the forces/emotional trauma that create narcissists like Stephen, they are generally the hardest group of people to admit the need for change.

(and the 12 Steps were my first handbook for learning a new, life-changing, language!)

Edited by OldButHappy
spelling
  • Love 18

At first I thought that the baby should have dual citizenship if that's at all possible right now. As an American citizen I would worry Steven could take him and Olga would lose her rights to her son. I know nothing about the laws or immigration to that end. I do know though that by 18, Richie would be able to sponsor his mom and bring her to the US himself (considering he still has a relationship with her by then). But as a mom, it would rip out my heart not to raise my child. I hope this ends well for Olga & Richie. Steven could continue to step off, IMO. Glad Anna is a good friend to Olga. I hope they remain in each other's lives forever. 

• Love 3

There is NO WAY Steven should get custody of a newborn baby. The novelty would wear off real quick and Steven's grandparents (or foster parents) would end up raising Richie. And how dare Steven even think of taking him away from Olga, who carried him for 9 months and breast feeds him and has a connection Steven will never have. I'm all for fathers having rights to their children, but that baby, that tiny baby at this point, needs to stay with his mother, wherever she ends up. I too am glad that she has a good friend in Anna with a supportive family.

• Love 10

Did Steven rent a car for weeks while in Russia, or does Olga own it? Russia generally has extensive public transport and it has taxi apps (probably without baby seats) and I don't understand why he'd rent a car.   Driving a car in Russia, with Russian street signs and Russia road rules and those batsh-t crazy Russian dashcam incidents would just be another source of stress for unstable Steven and a way for him to inadvertently get arrested for doing something wrong.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Did Steven rent a car for weeks while in Russia, or does Olga own it? Russia generally has extensive public transport and it has taxi apps (probably without baby seats) and I don't understand why he'd rent a car.   Driving a car in Russia, with Russian street signs and Russia road rules and those batsh-t crazy Russian dashcam incidents would just be another source of stress for unstable Steven and a way for him to inadvertently get arrested for doing something wrong.

And trying to keep up with Russian traffic is, in itself, an E Ticket ride!

But here is another problem...

comrade baby.jpg

• Love 10

I saw online today a bit about Olga's background. When she was 13, her parents killed her older sister. They were part of some religious sect, thought that the sister was the devil and murdered her while trying to "purify" her. Olga discovered her sister's body, was the one who called the police and ultimately testified against them at trial. Both of her parents were declared insane and are locked up. Olga was put into an orphanage and then bounced around between relatives until she was 18.

I'll try to find where I saw this but it was probably the subreddit for the show or starcasm -- the usual suspects.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I saw online today a bit about Olga's background. When she was 13, her parents killed her older sister. They were part of some religious sect, thought that the sister was the devil and murdered her while trying to "purify" her. Olga discovered her sister's body, was the one who called the police and ultimately testified against them at trial. Both of her parents were declared insane and are locked up. Olga was put into an orphanage and then bounced around between relatives until she was 18.

I'll try to find where I saw this but it was probably the subreddit for the show or starcasm -- the usual suspects.

I really, really hope that none of that is true.

• Love 9