Type keyword(s) to search

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She needs to let him go back to the US alone and forget about K1 visa. Move to a new town far away in Russia and disappear. 

There are so many red flags put up by Steven, I really fear for Olga. He doesn't even recognize the baby as a person just as "baby", yet he was so hot to name it after his father, but doesn't even refer to him by name. 

The producers better keep a close eye on them. 

I agree with you. I was quite alarmed, once again, by his behavior here. He once again put a stop to any comment she tried to make and always seems on the verge of snapping. I really hope Olga is able to get away.

• Love 9

Olga seems a bit PPD, exacerbated (if not caused) by Steven, the abusive narcissist.  He needs to go home, but I don't think he's going to let go of what he thinks of as his two new possessions.

Steven reminds me of the bear at the zoo who needed to be separated from his mate who gave birth, because male bears get jealous & kill their cubs.

His grandmother was right; he's a "mess".

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 14

He keeps telling  Olga that he’s not going to be talked to by her in the same way his family talks to him. 

I thought his grandparents were supportive of him, not abusive. Or was he speaking of his mom. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

UGH. Seriously dude? I could see her hands shaking every time she got an opportunity to say "WTF?" She's so upset here. Shes just trying to feed their 2 WEEK OLD infant and he's sitting there yammering at her and demanding that she be grateful?

Yeah Steven. Thanks for not wearing a condom and impregnating me so I'm uncomfortable and completely alone for 10 months before you get here and start making babyman demands like I haven't been growing another HUMAN BEING inside my body which was JUST CUT OUT OF MY BODY TWO WEEKS AGO.

All of the fuck offs, Steven. Seriously. I'm so impressed with her not saying "Keep your fucking visa. We're done. Go home. "

Yes. The baby is two weeks old!! 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

UGH. Seriously dude? I could see her hands shaking every time she got an opportunity to say "WTF?" She's so upset here. Shes just trying to feed their 2 WEEK OLD infant and he's sitting there yammering at her and demanding that she be grateful?

Yeah Steven. Thanks for not wearing a condom and impregnating me so I'm uncomfortable and completely alone for 10 months before you get here and start making babyman demands like I haven't been growing another HUMAN BEING inside my body which was JUST CUT OUT OF MY BODY TWO WEEKS AGO.

All of the fuck offs, Steven. Seriously. I'm so impressed with her not saying "Keep your fucking visa. We're done. Go home. "

That was so fucking disturbing I have no other words. If anything happens to this lovely girl and her baby, I hope TLC and every individual person involved in this particular part of the show goes down. They should have gotten him out of the country stat and shut this shit down. It's unreal. That said, if Olga goes ahead and comes to the US after seeing what this sniveling little damaged piece of shit is really like, I can't feel sorry for her.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

I don't typically look at these people's social media pages unless someone posts something interesting here but today I looked at Olga's Instagram and came away puzzled. She is insisting that we are only seeing a few minutes of their life and we didn't see how Steven rubbed her feet or took care of her in some wonderful way. The implication of course is that he's just a swell guy and we just don't know it because we only see what they show us and they don't show us the nice stuff.

What she fails to see is that no matter what nice things he does for her, he DID do the un-nice things too and anyone who would speak to her in that tone, insist that "baby" not come first, is pissed about Olga not giving him attention, and not thanking him (!!!) for what he does for her, is vicious, cruel and mean. Olga seems to think that these things cancel each other out in some way: he can act with a violent looking temper but all is fine because later he will rub her feet or get her water or whatever. It's like "Well, he's not like that all the time..." Lord.

If this is what's going on it's a typical abuser cycle; unfortunately she's not aware yet. Hopefully she doesn't make it to the US only to have this get worse & him start on their child.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, zenme said:

What if, given Olga's situation, she's thinking that just getting to America is a better option, and then eventually ditching Stephen?

The farther from Steven the better IMO.

• Love 5
On 11/30/2018 at 7:11 PM, configdotsys said:

I can't find this video anywhere but Facebook so if you cannot see it because you don't have FB, I'm sorry. Here goes Steven, whining that Olga is not paying attention him anymore and telling her that the baby does NOT come first. Oy.

Ok, I officially hate this fucker now. I take back any positive hopes I had for him to change and be a decent man. This is pathological. He’s probably not going to mature that much, if at all, ever. He’ll always be a self centered asshole based on the absurdity of these comments. Most of us learned it’s not allllll about ourselves somewhere around age 9/10, this guy missed that memo. All this narcissism...and then add in his anger issues and it’s a disaster waiting to happen!!!

On 11/30/2018 at 11:25 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I’m impressed she didn’t kick him hard in the junk so hopefully he can’t impregnate any others. What a POS! Jealous of his own 2 week old infant for getting some of his attention!

19 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I don't typically look at these people's social media pages unless someone posts something interesting here but today I looked at Olga's Instagram and came away puzzled. She is insisting that we are only seeing a few minutes of their life and we didn't see how Steven rubbed her feet or took care of her in some wonderful way. The implication of course is that he's just a swell guy and we just don't know it because we only see what they show us and they don't show us the nice stuff.

What she fails to see is that no matter what nice things he does for her, he DID do the un-nice things too and anyone who would speak to her in that tone, insist that "baby" not come first, is pissed about Olga not giving him attention, and not thanking him (!!!) for what he does for her, is vicious, cruel and mean. Olga seems to think that these things cancel each other out in some way: he can act with a violent looking temper but all is fine because later he will rub her feet or get her water or whatever. It's like "Well, he's not like that all the time..." Lord.

I think she’s afraid he’ll leave if she doesn’t stick up for him publicly. Maybe he ever threatened that or worse. It might seem like a better choice to us that he doesn’t have any more to do with Olga or the baby but she’s an orphan - she might feel like he’s the only “family” she has aside from her baby. Plus, she probably needs his meager financial support.

Or, sadly, she really does think that some nice behavior makes up for the awful behavior, which is sad and makes me wonder how she’s been treated by people in the past. I also wonder about the stereotype of Russian men and how that colors her perception of his behavior. All I know for sure is that Olga is WAY too good for Steven and he doesn’t deserve it AT ALL.

• Love 21

Sorry, but I wouldn’t trust this guy Steven one minute with my baby.  She would be nuts to marry him.  He’s too immature and dangerous with that temper.  You cannot let the baby cry because he is hungry.  My three kids never had to cry for anything, and they grew up not spoiled.  She should get away from him somehow.  She just had the baby and is already crying because he is an asshole.  She should stay in Russia and NOT go to America where he is.  This guy is dangerous.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 20

I can hardly stand to watch them. I know the word "narcissist" is thrown around a lot these days, but Steven truly is. He has ZERO compassion or awareness for the fact that Olga just gave birth, via major abdominal surgery, AND has a newborn breast feeding around the clock as well as hormones in turmoil.

He is way too immature and a bunch of other things, to be a husband and father.

• Love 17
55 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I can hardly stand to watch them. I know the word "narcissist" is thrown around a lot these days, but Steven truly is. He has ZERO compassion or awareness for the fact that Olga just gave birth, via major abdominal surgery, AND has a newborn breast feeding around the clock as well as hormones in turmoil.

He is way too immature and a bunch of other things, to be a husband and father.

When he came back from the pharmacy and perched on the chair lecturing her about showing appreciation for “everything I am doing for you” and telling her that he’s doing everything, and how come she isn’t ever excited to see him like she was when he got off the train and he’s wondering if he should even bring “her” to the US.  Truly sadistic. 

• Love 18

All I could think about tonight was wishing that someone would murder Steven and make fertilizer out of him for Putin's garden.

Olga is being abused and tortured.

I don't read other sites or do Facebook, so will someone tell me if she is in the U.S.? 

This show has gotten to the point where the viewers need to boycott the network and all their sponsors.

It worked to get that Gosselin bitch off the air.

As another poster already pointed out, TLC and the production company HOPE something happens......cha- ching cha-ching.

If Olga is in the U.S. I will call CPS

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

This show has gotten to the point where the viewers need to boycott the network and all their sponsors.

It worked to get that Gosselin bitch off the air.

If Olga is in the U.S. I will call CPS

Yes to all the above. TLC, ARE YOU LISTENNIG?!?!?!? I would definitely sign a petition to take this shitshow off the air and/or somehow hold TLC accountable if anything happens to Olga.

• Love 12

Steven is the type of guy who goes out for a pack of smokes one night and never comes back.  And then maybe Bruce Springsteen writes a song about him.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, you're supposed to take care of your kids, you dumb motherf*ck*er!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Steven is the type of guy who goes out for a pack of smokes one night and never comes back.  And then maybe Bruce Springsteen writes a song about him.

To paraphrase Chris Rock, you're supposed to take care of your kids, you dumb motherf*ck*er!

I think Steven is the type of guy who would threaten to leave but never actually leave (unfortunate for her). And, he won't let Olga leave either. If she ever wants to leave him, she will need a protective order.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

You forgot the part where he beats or kills her first, then leaves.

I don't think Bruce Springsteen endorses or glorifies abusers.

• Love 3

Wow...an awful lot of people ready and willing to judge and condemn a 20 year old as a worthless, selfish, abusive, and psychotic human being who is simply a terrible burden to the world....HE'S 20. If every 20 year old young man or woman was held to the Jesus standard, NONE would grow up to be mature and responsible people.  It's sad to me that people can be so judgmental about a 20 year old young man who didn't grow with a father to help teach him about life.  We see but a snippet of these people's lives...I'd like to think that Steven is sincere about wanting to be the type of father he wishes he'd had when he was a child and providing a happy home for his son and Olga. He needs encouragement and some positivity....not people bullying him online or in person.   

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Cherrio said:

All I could think about tonight was wishing that someone would murder Steven and make fertilizer out of him for Putin's garden.

If Olga was being abused and tortured,  Steven would be be sitting in some Russian "facility" and no one would probably ever hear from him again.  The girl is fine. 

21 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

Wow...an awful lot of people ready and willing to judge and condemn a 20 year old as a worthless, selfish, abusive, and psychotic human being who is simply a terrible burden to the world....HE'S 20. If every 20 year old young man or woman was held to the Jesus standard, NONE would grow up to be mature and responsible people.  It's sad to me that people can be so judgmental about a 20 year old young man who didn't grow with a father to help teach him about life.  We see but a snippet of these people's lives...I'd like to think that Steven is sincere about wanting to be the type of father he wishes he'd had when he was a child and providing a happy home for his son and Olga. He needs encouragement and some positivity....not people bullying him online or in person.   

I know Steven wants better, but he only realizes how he was mistreated. It's just as important that he learn his triggers so as to not abuse them & inadvertently create the same situation he wants to change.

Until he becomes more aware of his own problems & dealing with them, rather than lecturing Olga & blaming her for everything, he will stay an emotionally abusive person. This is dangerous for those around him- just look at how he turned out to know this is true.

The last thing Olga should be doing is trying to appease his temper tantrums, taking it all on herself while trying to heal & care for a newborn. Leaving him; telling him she will not come to the US with him until he takes care of his own issues, might just wake him up. It does for some, but if it doesn't at least she'll be protecting herself & the baby from a lifetime of toxic misery with Steven.

And I know they edit & even influence scenes, but Olga's reaction seemed real enough that it has created a lot of concern.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

He's 20. Give the kid a break. If he's made mistakes in the past,  it doesn't destin him to be a failure in the future.  

I agree.  Both of them are too young.   I know it’s not a popular opinion but the best thing for Ritchie would to be adopted my a more stable, financially secure couple. 

I don’t doubt that both of them love their son but these two can barely take care of themselves and essentially do not know one another.  The chance of them staying together is pretty slim.   I just see a lot of chaos in that little guy’s life.  

• Love 6

The way steven says "Olgaaa" every sentence he speaks to put her down. It's so abusive. No pass for this guy because he's 20. Don't stick unprotected privates in women if you're *just* 20. Olga is acting as an amazing mom (albeit without proper support) and I'm sure she is no older than 20. This guy's pothole face and dead eyes tell me he is one hell of an addict.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree.  Both of them are too young.   I know it’s not a popular opinion but the best thing for Ritchie would to be adopted my a more stable, financially secure couple. 

I don’t doubt that both of them love their son but these two can barely take care of themselves and essentially do not know one another.  The chance of them staying together is pretty slim.   I just see a lot of chaos in that little guy’s life.  

I think it’s  a pretty big stretch to say that’s Olga can’t be a good mother to her son and he’d  be better off being adopted. Because why? Because she’s young, single and in school trying to better her future? Sure, she should have been more carefully about birth control but it’s too late now so why couldn’t she figure out a way get daycare for her baby and continue her education? It’s possible. And so what if the baby grows up without a psychopath father and is a Russian citizen? People like to act like all these foreign fiancés are sooooo much better off in the US, but really? Most of them can’t live better on much less in their home countries than their American purchasers can on their low finances, and to be honest, with the state of the US right now, it’s probably a lot nicer and less stressful to live elsewhere these days. Plus, Steven is broke ass broke with no hope of cent job with his shitty entitled attitude so exactly how would Olga and baby be better off living in squalor with him or his grandparents (who also look pretty broke ass broke) compared to living in a small apartment in Russia, completing her education, and not having to deal with the daily meltdowns and emotional abuse from SteveO?

• Love 18
Just now, AsiagoSauce said:

STOP INFANTILIZING HIM! I swear people throw "they're just young/immature" excuse far too much. Steven is a grown man. If he's too immature to treat others (especially the mother of his child) with respect and compassion, he shouldn't even have a child. He is a abuser and narcissist who is incapable of caring about anything but himself.

Well obviously you've known him very well over the past 20 years while you've been getting a medical degree in psychiatry after years of graduate education and social work with troubled  children and adolescents.  Otherwise,  no sane person can make these assessments in a serious way from simply watching this show.

31 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I think it’s  a pretty big stretch to say that’s Olga can’t be a good mother to her son and he’d  be better off being adopted. Because why? Because she’s young, single and in school trying to better her future? 

I never said Olga would not be a good mother.  They are both young and not ready to become parents. I was thinking of what would be best for the baby,  JMPO.  

• Love 1

Plus, Steven is broke ass broke with no hope of cent job with his shitty entitled attitude so exactly how would Olga and baby be better off living in squalor with him or his grandparents (who also look pretty broke ass broke) compared to living in a small apartment in Russia, completing her education, and not having to deal with the daily meltdowns and emotional abuse from SteveO?

I agree!  Olga seems used to having to do things on her own and making her own way.  I'm certain she could continue to do so with the baby and be a heck of a lot better off on her own.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

He's 20. Give the kid a break. If he's made mistakes in the past,  it doesn't destin him to be a failure in the future.  

I know people who started out like Steven. Some changed, in time, as it doesn't happen overnight, & some didn't. But the problem is they all created more damaged people along the way thanks to their behavior. As the saying goes hurt people, hurt people.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here's my thing with Steven.  What he needs is therapy and NOT a baby and a wife/girlfriend.  He is trying to re-do his childhood with Olga and his son and that DOESN'T work at all.  

I was listening to a 12 step speaker today.  This woman was raised in the streets and had a VERY rough life, when she got sober she had to be taught how to live because she had no idea what healthy was.  What some people don't get is, there are people out here who have ZERO life skills and have no idea how to be.  This woman didn't know how to talk to people, she didn't know how to dress, how to eat, and she was in her mid 20's when she got clean.  To me this is Steven.  He should NOT be a father until he learns how to be an adult.

This is exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you for saying it so much better than I could.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here's my thing with Steven.  What he needs is therapy and NOT a baby and a wife/girlfriend.  He is trying to re-do his childhood with Olga and his son and that DOESN'T work at all.  

This is exactly it. 

I would cut Steven a break as some have said, but only if he is nowhere near Olga and the baby while he gets help and (maybe) matures.

He says MY SON will not grow up like I did, then without even taking a breath he starts his rant and rage.   He is very damaged.

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, AsiagoSauce said:

Your sarcasm is unnecessary and childish. I don't need to be a psychiatrist in order to call out an abuser. I've witnessed the various ways an abuser tortures his victims psychologically and he is a frightening textbook example of it. From shifting the blame to Olga and gaslighting her, it's obvious that he's trying to manipulate her emotions. This guy is jealous of the attention his two-week-old son receives from his girlfriend and even said that he should come first before the baby. Does that really sound like someone who's simply going to grow into a better person? You yourself mention that you'd like to think that he's sincere, however, you liking to think that and him actually being sincere are two very different things. An abuser doesn't need encouragement or positivity. They need therapy.

I can see Steven ordering and trying to intimidate Olga into put him first. Forbidding her to go to Richie when he cries in discomfort or hunger, making her stay with him until the baby “learns to wait to be fed or changed”

He’s pretty much threatened her with leaving her in Russia, because it doesn’t make sense to take her to the US if their relationship isn’t working. He mentioned getting US citizenship for Richie, and taking him to the US. That could be taken as threat to separate mother and son. 

• Love 13

Here's an idea for you, Steven. Show Olga your appreciation for EVERY SINGLE TIME your son's jaws clamp onto her nipple, around the clock, day and night. Then we can start talking about her appreciation of you.

Edited by IvySpice
Carrell, not Colbert
  • Love 23

Does Olga have any family?  What a sad story this has become.  My heart goes out to this young mother trying to recover from a cesarean section child birth while taking care of her breastfeeding baby with no help other than an abusive boyfriend!

• Love 11