Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Wow, Larissa.

It might be my personal circumspection, but if I had had a former partner with whom I shared a child, I wouldn't throw out accusations that are patently neutral like "bisexual" and "cross dresser."

Serial cheater, sure. Criminally financially irresponsible, absolutely. Credit card thief, emotionally abusive, all that. Negative things I wouldn't want to be accused of.

It makes me wonder how things are in Brazil for LGBTQI people.  

Honestly, to throw out those two particular terms, it makes me think that Larissa is more screwy than I previously thought. And I haven't previously thought she was entirely there. 

It's not looking good for my opinion of her. 

Having a partner who cheats with anyone is heartbreaking. And I don't agree with her airing out his super private business, which he may not want the world to know. But, I do think that having a partner (and father of your child) not only hide his sexual orientation from you, but also physically cheat with other men and putting you at risk for STDs more so than heterosexual cheating, is horrific, mainly because the relationship is based on lies and the person is basically now a stranger. Just my own opinion. I would rather have a husband who cheated on me with women than men, but that's just me, and I am a VERY jealous person. But, he wasnt even her husband, they had apparantly only been together 2 years, so I dont see why she couldn't just leave and move on  and I dont believe shebwohod have had enough money to steal like that even on CC .

I had a friend several years ago who was in an similar situation. Her husband was cheating on her with men, women, and transgendered women, and she never had a clue, until she got some nasty STDs, found hundreds of messages on sex websites on his computer, motel itinerary receipts, tried to divorce him but he never admitted it and erased all evidence on his phone. He even accused her of cheating on him to explain the STDs. His family fully backed him up and called her a whore. Pretty sick situation. Now she is still married to him, raising their 2 kids but probably miserable. The guy was so manipulative that she told me his family had concocted ways to get full custody of the kids if she divorced him. So i may be biased on this topic. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6

I already saw Coltee's Instagram. It's weird.....

What are Larissa & Debbie's Instagram names?

6 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wow, talk about opposite ends of the spectrum, Colte still breastfeeding from mama and Larissa dumps her kids at all her baby daddies houses, she won't be getting any mom of the year nominations from Ms Frauded 

Your name is so funny. I love it. Lol.

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Think ColtE knew about 1 of them, maybe 2, all three?

Surpriiiiiise!!

2 hours ago, Snewtsie said:

I followed Colt & Larissa on Instagram for exactly 24 hours before I decided I needed to unfollow these crazy narcissistic fame whores.  The news of Larissa leaving behind 3 kids came out in that same 24 hours and it's what helped me realized these are truly despicable people.  Make no mistake, he is enjoying the attention just as much as she is.

I'm surprised because Coltee seems like a geek

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Mugshot

Screenshot_20181115-211759.jpg

No big toothy smile for the camera? 

Do we have a passport photo to compare and contrast? 

She does have that dead dull stare that so many women have in their mugshots. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

To be fair, I would give major side-eye to anyone who smiled in their mugshot.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 8

She cleared off her IG.......she previously got in a spat with Mexican Barbie and douche Jonathan and colt joined in. So, maybe that prompted it.  mexican Barbie just commented that people were really worried about her so it wasn't funny and Larissa struck back saying that the scene in the club where Barbie gets mad at the blonde grinding on Jonathan was staged and Barbie should worry about her own fake drama. Colt and douche jumped in to banter back and forth and douche made several insulting comments about cats.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She cleared off her IG.......she previously got in a spat with Mexican Barbie and douche Jonathan and colt joined in. So, maybe that prompted it.  mexican Barbie just commented that people were really worried about her so it wasn't funny and Larissa struck back saying that the scene in the club where Barbie gets mad at the blonde grinding on Jonathan was staged and Barbie should worry about her own fake drama. Colt and douche jumped in to banter back and forth and douche made several insulting comments about cats.

Yep..good synopsis.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-colt-and-larissa-feud-with-fernanda-and-jonathan/

• Love 2

While bisexual and cross dresser are not insults, I can certainly see being upset if, as @Lily247 suggested, her ex did not disclose these otherwise-neutral matters.

This is kind of like being broke (or having a low income) isn't an insult, but I can see someone calling an ex out over that issue if s/he intimated that s/he had money.  

I don't know what LGBTQAI culture is like in Brazil, but I won't be assuming anything based on an angry Larissa social media post.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yeah that’s where you draw the line, Colt. Don’t mess with my woman cats.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Like Jodi Arias?

Capture.JPG

Total monster. Sickening. 

11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yuck. I think she's bizarre looking. 

• Love 3
On 11/14/2018 at 7:47 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Because Larissa picked out the largest/most expensive sofa in the place?

23 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Not to mention it was complete and total junk and that cost was way too much.  NO WAY it was real leather at that price.  It's that leather-like stuff that wears off fast and looks like crap.  Plus you should never buy the first thing you look at.  That's shopping 101, and I had to pound that in to my husband's head.  He sees something and wants it NOW but never stops to consider things like quality, practicality, etc.  Debbie only seemed to be really not a fan of the sofa because of the fabric and the cats destroying it.  The mistake was going in to a "no credit needed" furniture place because it's always overpriced crap.  And sometimes it's been repoed from people who defaulted on the lease.

I find it impossible to believe that mama took any of these things into consideration. She wasn't buying anything without her precious baby boy there. The way she talked about the cats scratching up the pleather sofa (which I agree they would) was a demonstration in who owns Coltie's heart. A normal person would go into the store with the measurements of the space in hand and have an actual conversation about materials that would be more cat friendly and what colors/type match the snowmen or the slot machine or whatever. 

I don't know if Larissa ever had experience with cats before but if she did not, mama could have acted like a civilized human being and explained to her that purchases of things like furniture have to take them into account because some materials will become immediate scratching posts. Just waving her off with "the cats will rip that" is dismissive and bitchy. I can't stand any of this trio and couldn't care less if they never get a sofa but the $1100 dollars which is what I think the guy said about the gray one was insanity. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, liammaam said:

Wtf is wrong wgood the Debbie? I'm finally watching the episode... shared an account since 14 and still do?? She's creepy and will be the mil from hell.

That was explained in the Live show.  They have individual accounts as well as a joint "household" account where they transfer money to pay bills, etc.  I personally don't see anything wrong with that, but the show didn't explain it.  When Coltee was younger, he may have received SSI or something else (not sure how old he was when his dad died) and the money went there, as it should when you are dealing with a minor, and then they just kept it open to use as a household when Coltee became an adult.  The show could have explained that, but that would mean less drama.....

• Love 7
12 hours ago, liammaam said:

I'm finally watching the episode... shared an account since 14 and still do??

She explained that SHE has her own account--HE has his own account...and that the ONE joint account makes it easier to pay their joint bills since they live together:  rent, utilities, groceries, gas, etc.   I think viewers were satisfied.   (Sorry funky-rat, I didn't see yours until mine posted)

Edited by HaaCHOO
Apology.
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

She explained that SHE has her own account--HE has his own account...and that the ONE joint account makes it easier to pay their joint bills since they live together:  rent, utilities, groceries, gas, etc.   I think viewers were satisfied.   (Sorry funky-rat, I didn't see yours until mine posted)

No problemo.  ;)

38 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

When Coltee was younger, he may have received SSI or something else (not sure how old he was when his dad died) and the money went there, as it should when you are dealing with a minor, and then they just kept it open to use as a household when Coltee became an adult.

Colt's father died ten years ago, so he wasn't a minor, but I suspect they opened an account for him at 14 and a parent had to be a co-owner. He might not have changed it to his own Big Boy Account once he reached adulthood. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Of all the things that I see that are weird about this family, the bank account thing makes perfect sense to me. 

It does once Debbie explained it on the live show.  I've never liked that this show creates drama where none needs to be.

• Love 8

I don't think Colt is poor per say- at least not in an Eric or David sort of way.  I think he's a saver and very very frugal.  He probably has savings and probably enough to get a bigger house and an expensive couch.  BUT, he's not going to because the cheapest option is the best option for him it seems.  Sharing with mom is cheaper (Debbie says on her IG that Colt is helping her out financially not the other way around.)  I'm sure he's resentful that he had to waste money bailing Larissa out of jail.  Maybe they had two cars in Seattle and sold one to help with moving expenses.  I think Colt tries hard to make his situation look more creepy and more weird than it really is; it's just my personal opinion that he wanted to be a stand out couple on this season.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think Colt is poor per say- at least not in an Eric or David sort of way.  I think he's a saver and very very frugal.  He probably has savings and probably enough to get a bigger house and an expensive couch.  BUT, he's not going to because the cheapest option is the best option for him it seems.  Sharing with mom is cheaper (Debbie says on her IG that Colt is helping her out financially not the other way around.)  I'm sure he's resentful that he had to waste money bailing Larissa out of jail.  Maybe they had two cars in Seattle and sold one to help with moving expenses.  I think Colt tries hard to make his situation look more creepy and more weird than it really is; it's just my personal opinion that he wanted to be a stand out couple on this season.

I don't think Eric is poor. Showing poor looking  just like daughter barely 20 and wife  hugging 30 thus both 20's fits the narrative of Rich Girl Poor Boy that is their storyline.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

The gem was she accused Fernanda of being jealous of her body. Also David Poor got pulled into the cray

• Love 6
20 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Colt seems to love the attention.  Before this weekend, I commented that he sure seemed to love himself a lot.  All his lives on IG were done in an "aren't I smart " sort of way.  He had commented on being depressed himself and coming out of it and I thought it was just because he was in a good place and trying to encourage others, but now it just seems like he wants people to understand how great he is......  Mom Debbie is a hoot on her IG though; she has a cute sense of humour and isn't mean.

He sure loves to post of a selfie of his perceived secky self

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Raja said:

I don't think Eric is poor. Showing poor looking  just like daughter barely 20 and wife  hugging 30 thus both 20's fits the narrative of Rich Girl Poor Boy that is their storyline.

I think he's poor - look.at.those teeth! And you wouldn't live in squalor like that if you can afford a cleaning service

Edited by spankydoll
  • Love 7

I can see him being actually poor (Eric) and just playing poor for his story line  ; either way he's a mess.   Colt hasn't lamented on his poorness yet ; I think he's just thrify and frugal; I don't think he has big bucks but I think he gets by okay without much hardship and could afford the sofa Larissa wanted without a problem (that whole situation was really weird and just seem invented drama; like why wouldn't he talk with Larissa and his mom about the budget for a sofa? or just take Larissa himself to the store?)

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I think he's poor - look.at.those teeth! And you wouldn't like squalor like that if you can afford a cleaning service

Hes as blue collar as can be. His apartment building, complete with a view of the desolate highway, looked depressing. He and his ex wife probably struggled a lot with money. Probably from becoming parents as teenagers. His ex wife is pretty but she looks like shes had kind of a rough couple decades honestly. 

3 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I can see him being actually poor (Eric) and just playing poor for his story line  ; either way he's a mess.   Colt hasn't lamented on his poorness yet ; I think he's just thrify and frugal; I don't think he has big bucks but I think he gets by okay without much hardship and could afford the sofa Larissa wanted without a problem (that whole situation was really weird and just seem invented drama; like why wouldn't he talk with Larissa and his mom about the budget for a sofa? or just take Larissa himself to the store?)

I think Larissa and Debbie were just meandering around for a sofa rather than planning to actually buy one that day. Either way, Larissa married 2 people, not 1. This is really like watching a high school relationship with mommy as the disciplinarian (Nope you're not buying that couch young lady!)

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 12
On 11/12/2018 at 12:46 AM, minamreeka said:

And as I said, calling an interracial relationship a black fetish is a problem.  If you have a problem with his age and think this is a problem then focus on that.  But a woman in a relationship with a black man, no matter how ill-advised or messed up that relationship, does not make a fetish unless she is saying she is dating him for his race or has a pattern of this behavior.  We haven't seen this.  It's not a fetish.  Please take a step back and think about how casually throwing that term around can be damaging for people in interracial relationships.

Your comment deserves to be BOLDED ... and in PINK!  It is so well written and explained.

• Love 17
On 11/12/2018 at 6:31 AM, PollyannaW said:

A father dies or leaves and the mother tells the child “You are the man of the house now. You have to do everything Daddy did” and treats him like a romantic partner without proper boundaries

No sex occurs. However, these enmeshed relationships have some of the same results as overt incest: addiction, issues with rage, control problems, social anxiety, sexual and emotional problems, and difficulty relating to others. 

This sounds like Cliff Clavin from "Cheers" except that was a pretend TV show.  Oh....wait a minute.........

1 minute ago, spankydoll said:

I am so confused by all of.this social media nonsense. With Coltie and Ashley and Eric.  Danielle and Mo look like a Disney.movie.in comparison

Same here.  It's enough to turn me off of the show entirely.  I'm happy to have a few hours free to do laundry without having to wait for commercial breaks to go move it to the dryer lol.  

I mean, I'll be here Sunday and all, but... these folks are tryin' me.  I'm almost entirely out of f*cks to give.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I am so confused by all of.this social media nonsense. With Coltie and Ashley and Eric.  Danielle and Mo look like a Disney.movie.in comparison

I think each seasons participants feed off the prior seasons. And the producers are definitely playing the drama as much as possible. 

• Love 7
On 11/6/2018 at 12:47 AM, NoWhammies said:

I have no problem believing Colt is on the spectrum. My husband, his brother, and his son (my stepson) are all on the spectrum, which makes it easy for me to recognize Colt's spectrum-like personality and behaviors. With my husband, who is really a lovely man, he never treated me poorly, but I've had to teach him how to treat me beyond basic courtesies. I always wait for a quiet time when I can explain it calmly and rationally without emotion; whining and trying to manipulate  (Like whats-her-butt is doing) would be utterly lost on him. To outsiders, my hubby sometimes comes across as flat affect, emotionless, self-absorbed, and kind of assy, but when people get to know him they realize he isn't that way; he's just terrible at picking social cues with strangers. He's much better at it with people he knows, but occasionally even after 20 years, my social cues have to be blunt statements instead of microexpressions.

He's also highly intelligent (genius level IQ), and I've always loved smart nerdy types. When I met him I didn't know he was on the spectrum. He'd been diagnosed when he was in the Navy and didn't think it was important information to share with anyone because he didn't think it was noticeable, and with his high intelligence, I suspect that's true because a lot of people just think he's one of those smart, awkward guys (which he is, but he's awkward because he's on the spectrum). It never occurred to him to tell me, and I thought he just kind of had that uber-nerd personality until about a year into our marriage when we were discussing my stepson and his brother, and it suddenly hit me that maybe it was genetic and my hubby was on the spectrum, too. When I asked him, his response was logical, "Of course. I thought you knew that." Me: "Why didn't you tell me? Didn't you think that was something I should know before I married you?" Him: "Why? You already loved me and I figured you could tell. It never occurred to me we needed to have a conversation about it." 

My stepson will likely be like Colt in his 30s (he's in his 20s now). He will still be living with his mom, holding a job of some type, and not seeing anything wrong with his very close relationship with his mother because it's safe for both of them, and it's what he knows and is comfortable with. He will be happy that way. Content. So will his mom. And people will probably find it creepy when what it is for both of them is safe and comfortable; his routine doesn't have to change, and she never has to give up her "little boy." My husband's brother still lives with his mother at the age of 45 and sees nothing wrong with that. He doesn't drive but holds a job and plays laser tag as a hobby. He has never had a woman in his life. Well - except for mom. 

My husband swears if he hadn't been a Navy nuke when he was 18 and his friend managed a hook-up for him so he could get laid, he would probably be living with his folks still, too. But he says that as soon as he got a taste of sex, he realized he wanted to have relationships, and he taught himself how to behave in more neurotypical manner so he could actually meet women, possibly have relationships, maybe someday get married and reproduce, and have friendships. He realized he wanted all of that so badly, he worked really hard to adapt his behaviors, mannerisms, etc. to minimize his spectrum behaviors, and it certainly worked to a point. Took me a few years to figure it out. 

Anyway, Colt and possibly the least attractive Brazilian woman of childbearing years ever (or at least tied with Karine) don't stand a chance because she's using every manipulative tactic in the book, and all of that stuff is just going to be lost on him because it's illogical and nobody has ever taken the time to teach him social cues. I suspect mama is in denial so Colt has never been officially diagnosed as on the spectrum but trust me, he's there. Romantic relationships between neurotypical people and people on the spectrum are possible (I'm 20 years into mine), but they are difficult and require a strong desire from both parties to meet in the middle to nourish and maintain a relationship out of love. I don't see that happening with Colt and DeadTooth.  

I don't always agree with everyone's assessment when they guess people on TV shows are on the spectrum, but in this case, I totally do. 

Wow love your post truth!!!

• Love 1
On 11/15/2018 at 11:27 PM, doyouevengohere said:

douche made several insulting comments about cats.

Dead to me.

Debbie was cute and charming on the live show. I'm actually kind of suspicious that she and Coltee are playing up their Norman and Ma Bates thing for fun and/or profit. Colt used to look a lot more normal and a lot less geeky.

90_Day_Fiance_Colt_Johnson_IG_10.jpg

• Love 5

Maybe Colt was trying to portray himself as Paul 2.0-a geeky, awkward guy who lives with his mother and meets a hot Brazilian girl online, but to add something to his story line to catch the producers' attention, he came up with "AND I dress my cats" angle on his audition tape. 

• Love 9
On 11/14/2018 at 10:27 AM, silverspoons said:

Colt's mom said they had lived in Seattle until about a year ago. The cousins live in Vegas. This makes sense how they might have knew he had a girlfriend but never met them. Im more curious why he moved to Vegas from Seattle? Too very different places. I would think Seattle would have more computer related jobs and jobs in general then Vegas. 

and why the slot machine then? It makes no sense at all now.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

There are quite a few casinos in the Seattle area. Maybe her affection for slots started a long time ago.

Certainly get that vibe, I can see that being her major outside entertainment. Maybe Coltee has to continue to have a joint account because Debster likes to play the slots. A lot. Nuts or not, I still feel for Larissa in this dynamic, it's twisted.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, queenjen said:

and why the slot machine then? It makes no sense at all now.

Maybe that is a clue of why they moved to Vegas from Seattle? She said her husband bought it for her. I think his dad died when Colt was 14? So she has had that machine for at least 15 years? Maybe her husband and her got married in Vegas. maybe they liked to take trips to Vegas or maybe they lived in Vegas years ago?

Those slot machines are pretty cheap so for Mama Colt to have moved it around must mean it has value to her.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Maybe that is a clue of why they moved to Vegas from Seattle? She said her husband bought it for her. I think his dad died when Colt was 14? So she has had that machine for at least 15 years? Maybe her husband and her got married in Vegas. maybe they liked to take trips to Vegas or maybe they lived in Vegas years ago?

Those slot machines are pretty cheap so for Mama Colt to have moved it around must mean it has value to her.

I don’t find it odd to have a slot machine, in working order or decorative. Lots of people have working or non working jukeboxes or old phonographs, old arcade games etc. Maybe when it was given to her they lived in a larger home or apartment. I’m sure people  could come into my house and wonder why have certain seemingly odd objects. Like the old shuffle board stick I have hanging next to the refrigerator. I’ve never played shuffle board, but my grandparents had it hanging next to their fridge (they never played either!),  it was a momento from my great grandparents estate. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, bref said:

Dead to me.

Debbie was cute and charming on the live show. I'm actually kind of suspicious that she and Coltee are playing up their Norman and Ma Bates thing for fun and/or profit. Colt used to look a lot more normal and a lot less geeky.

90_Day_Fiance_Colt_Johnson_IG_10.jpg

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Maybe Colt was trying to portray himself as Paul 2.0-a geeky, awkward guy who lives with his mother and meets a hot Brazilian girl online, but to add something to his story line to catch the producers' attention, he came up with "AND I dress my cats" angle on his audition tape. 

Hey at least Colt’s managed to make his “After” (the dorking-up makeover) look somewhat “geek chic” with the wider-framed glasses? ???‍♀️?

Leida went from having a “Sons of Anarchy” tattoo to wearing the most basic “doctorly”, I’m-just-an-unassuming-intellectual-who-wants-a-career-in-medicine-but-I’m-secretly-a-famehoe glasses she could find at the mall... ?

Doesn’t Kat Von D have a foundation/concealer for that sort of thing?

9274DDDF-8A02-4CE6-A74D-BBC675F55E20.jpeg

Edited by CSS.MD
?
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I think his dad died when Colt was 14? So she has had that machine for at least 15 years?

Colt said in the first episode his father died ten years ago, so Colt would have been in his early 20s. They showed a graduation picture of Colt posing in cap and gown with his father and he looked like it was from high school. But you’re right, if it’s true the slot machine was a gift from Colt’s father, Debbie has had it for at least ten years, long before she moved to Vegas 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Colt said in the first episode his father died ten years ago, so Colt would have been in his early 20s. They showed a graduation picture of Colt posing in cap and gown with his father and he looked like it was from high school. But you’re right, if it’s true the slot machine was a gift from Colt’s father, Debbie has had it for at least ten years, long before she moved to Vegas 

Maybe Colt’s parents had a special history with Vegas, like they met at a casino or something?

• Love 1

On Debbie's IG she has an old picture of herself, her husband , and a slot machine in a casino.  Maybe gambling was their thing and her husband bought her her lucky slot machine or something.  For me, this is the least problematic thing on the show.

Guys, I had beef stew tonight; my husband wanted it for dinner!  But, it was homemade.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
On 11/11/2018 at 11:18 AM, Lily247 said:

I believe that in some states if the police are called for some kind of a domestic disturbance situation, they must arrest somebody. So I guess he talked the cops into arresting her. From my take of it, her English is broken and she doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb anyway. Colt is very smart and intelligent though. I might even go so far as to say borderline manipulative.

Coltee did post that this is the case in Nevada, that someone has to be arrested.  I think maybe Larissa took the fall because an arrest would put Coltee's employment in jeopardy, and if he had to stay in jail for even a day, it might get him fired.

• Love 4

An article I was reading made reference to the police report .  It stated that Colt had scratches on his body from a fight (probably when he took her phone) and that is why Larissa was arrested.  I haven't seen the actual police report posted so I haven't read it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Coltee did post that this is the case in Nevada, that someone has to be arrested.  I think maybe Larissa took the fall because an arrest would put Coltee's employment in jeopardy, and if he had to stay in jail for even a day, it might get him fired.

But an arrest puts her adjustment of status at risk 

• Love 4