Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

I went back to the sofa episode and Colt says to her with mama right there, "There's no sofa because I wanted to wait til you got here and now guess what? You can pick one out. With her. Or me. Or all of us."  Notice the word 'or' in there.

So why was mama so insistent that it was wrong if he wasn't there? Why did he agree with that? Such a crock. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

I noticed when Larissa made the breakfast sandwiches it sounded like Colt had previously been eating what sounded like a low carb diet (and what she had been ridiculing him about, for "eating like a king.")

I thought "low carb diet" too, until I remembered him scarfing down that giant croissant. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:
1 hour ago, Lily247 said:

By the way, everything about her grates on me, from her hoarsey teeth,

I won't criticize if those are her own/natural teeth...but they appear to be an upper plate, not well made for her mouth.

An upper plate complete with a realistic dead tooth

• Love 9
2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

She sounded unhinged in that video

I don't get this description at all, and I've seen it mentioned a couple of times here before today. "Unhinged" is out of control behavior that comes across as completely out of control - ranting and raving and making no sense or being very violent, etc. What I saw on that video isn't even close to 'unhinged', it's merely someone trying to show John Q. Public that someone made a messEE out of the house. It wasn't even that much of a mess to be honest, just a few things strewn here and there and a small bookcase leaning over on the back of the couch, IIRC. Nothing about the way she was describing it made her seem out of control, and I say that not as a Larissa apologist because I think they're both dickheads.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So what’s up with her?  Did she get arrested for DV or not?

Yes, twice. Earlier in July and Saturday. The bail was set at $3000, then lowered to a $1000 and she was bailed out this morning. Not sure who bailed her out

• Love 2

I felt like I was falling through the looking glass in the aftershow hearing Debbie's totally reasonable  comments about the other couples, especially Asuelu and Kalani. "The family needs to back off and support him." Look who's calling the vase Ming!

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Drogo said:

I don't think Colt is autistic.  I think he's a dickhead.

If he was autistic how do we explain him treating his mom and cats like a Queen but not Larissa?  All his friends didn’t say anything and everything seems on par with the rest of us. Colt and Debbie told us they are acting reserved because they don’t know if Larissa is going to be around.  Larissa will have her chance to be a good breadwinner if all goes well with 90 Days Fiancé.

I honestly just think he is socially awkward and they don’t have that much money.  Working in the IT field has a lot of layoffs and changes.  They don’t keep employees that don’t perform and firing are normals.  Companies get bought out all the time.

If they moved from Seattle to Vegas maybe it was for work and they were living off their savings/unemployment for a while. There is no shame in living within your means! 

Also, you do a reality show like this for money.  For someone so socially awkward they sure did jump at the chance.  It seemed like Debbie had some media coaching.  She was lovely, honest and fun on the after show. Talked very positive about Larissa and the other couples.   They know that Larissa and Leida are the couples that we tune in for since there are so many twists and turns with their storylines. Reality Tv Fans = Money! 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don't get this description at all, and I've seen it mentioned a couple of times here before today. "Unhinged" is out of control behavior that comes across as completely out of control - ranting and raving and making no sense or being very violent, etc. What I saw on that video isn't even close to 'unhinged', it's merely someone trying to show John Q. Public that someone made a messEE out of the house. It wasn't even that much of a mess to be honest, just a few things strewn here and there and a small bookcase leaning over on the back of the couch, IIRC. Nothing about the way she was describing it made her seem out of control, and I say that not as a Larissa apologist because I think they're both dickheads.

I think the fact the ranting seemed out of porportion  to what was shown (?could be her voice was irritating to me also) .  For some reason it occurred to me that she threw the flowers on the floor and knocked the shoe shelf down.  He is aware of social media repercussions so why take that chance? If for other reason he will scare his kitties.  The Q&A video he certainly portrayed himself as calm bashful and was so soft spoken.  I guess I'm thinking that the 90 day visa  situation would be tough on the most well balanced couples so these pairs are not up to the challenge. Maybe they are all actors and we are being cat fished.  The only couple I find appealing have youth  going against them .  I hope he remains dedicated to being a good father.   

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:
5 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:
5 hours ago, Lily247 said:

By the way, everything about her grates on me, from her hoarsey teeth,

I won't criticize if those are her own/natural teeth...but they appear to be an upper plate, not well made for her mouth.

An upper plate complete with a realistic dead tooth

HAha!   Something she superglued after one broke off when she dropped it?

51 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I think the fact the ranting seemed out of porportion  to what was shown (?could be her voice was irritating to me also) .  For some reason it occurred to me that she threw the flowers on the floor and knocked the shoe shelf down.  He is aware of social media repercussions so why take that chance? If for other reason he will scare his kitties.  The Q&A video he certainly portrayed himself as calm bashful and was so soft spoken.  I guess I'm thinking that the 90 day visa  situation would be tough on the most well balanced couples so these pairs are not up to the challenge. Maybe they are all actors and we are being cat fished.  The only couple I find appealing have youth  going against them .  I hope he remains dedicated to being a good father.   

I guess I dont consider what she was saying 'ranting'. Ranting is raving and that she wasn't, though I understand YMMV and all that. I think the fact that people think Coltee couldn't be at fault because he's so 'calm and soft spoken' is indicative of the worst case gas lighters. So I personally don't take his calm demeanor as anything other than his way of trying to make her look bad, or worse than him, or however one wants to call it. These two are toxic and shouldn't be with anyone IMO. Coltee has a good thing with his Mommy and his kitties and probably his pron and a high quality blow up doll, he shouldn't be subjecting his weirdness on live women, in real life.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I guess I dont consider what she was saying 'ranting'. Ranting is raving and that she wasn't, though I understand YMMV and all that. I think the fact that people think Coltee couldn't be at fault because he's so 'calm and soft spoken' is indicative of the worst case gas lighters. So I personally don't take his calm demeanor as anything other than his way of trying to make her look bad, or worse than him, or however one wants to call it. These two are toxic and shouldn't be with anyone IMO. Coltee has a good thing with his Mommy and his kitties and probably his pron and a high quality blow up doll, he shouldn't be subjecting his weirdness on live women, in real life.

Well she’s been arrested twice, regardless of fault, clearly the relationship doesn’t work. She needs to cut her losses and divorce or annul the marriage. It’s only going to get worse. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Whoever said that Coltie is an incel was right on the money!

No. "Incel" is an abbreviation for "involuntary celibates":

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

I think, according to Larissa's comment about Colt having a "high sex drive", they're doing more than just discussing sex when they're locked in his bedroom, if you catch my drift.

Furthermore, Colt's cousin and his cousin's wife both said Colt had long-term relationships with women prior to meeting Larissa, so there's a good chance Colt had a sexual relationship with some of them. 

Colt's not celibate, and so he's not an incel.

A nerd who has a fair number of negative physical traits and personality quirks which have affected his ability to attract the type of woman he prefers? Absolutely. An incel? No.

Fun fact: the term "incel" was originally coined by a Canadian woman named Alana, to describe herself. Back in 1993, Alana created a website called "Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project", which can be viewed via a link through the Wayback Machine HERE.

There's some interesting info there.

To get an idea of what traits originally defined an incel, check out the link "Am I An Incel?" embedded in the page at the main link to Alana's site, above.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Added link to Wikipedia page defining/describing "incel", and info/link to first "incel" website.
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

It wasn't even that much of a mess to be honest, just a few things strewn here and there and a small bookcase leaning over on the back of the couch, IIRC. 

Wait... they bought a couch? No wonder Coltee is feeling like a superhero. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Furthermore, Colt's cousin and his cousin's wife both said Colt had long-term relationships with women prior to meeting Larissa, so there's a good chance Colt had a sexual relationship with some of 

I remember the cousin couple denying having met any of Coltee's past girlfriends, in fact they seemed confused by the question. Debbie mentioned on the Live Show 4-5 past girlfriends (hey, 6th grade counts, right? ). And I recall Colt saying he's been broken up with (?more than once) because of his close mother. 

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I remember the cousin couple denying having met any of Coltee's past girlfriends, in fact they seemed confused by the question. Debbie mentioned on the Live Show 4-5 past girlfriends (hey, 6th grade counts, right? ). And I recall Colt saying he's been broken up with (?more than once) because of his close mother. 

After watching the live show, it sounded to me like they weren't close with the cousins, and just recently connected/re-connected with them.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Talky Tina said:

Exactly. I hate how these days anybody who isn't perceived as normal are "definitely on the spectrum".  It drives me insane. Sometimes weird is just weird and an asshole is just an asshole. 

Yep, as someone who assesses people to see if they have autism, I see red flags all over the place with certain people, none with Colt.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

After watching the live show, it sounded to me like they weren't close with the cousins, and just recently connected/re-connected with them.

Colt's mom said they had lived in Seattle until about a year ago. The cousins live in Vegas. This makes sense how they might have knew he had a girlfriend but never met them. Im more curious why he moved to Vegas from Seattle? Too very different places. I would think Seattle would have more computer related jobs and jobs in general then Vegas. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep, as someone who assesses people to see if they have autism, I see red flags all over the place with certain people, none with Colt.

If you dont mind me to ask, did any other participant on this show (any season) give off red flags to you ? (I have 1 in mind)

• Love 3

So the latest in the rumour mill is that Larissa left behind a son in Brazil. No idea if it’s true but I’m sure it’s going to be much more difficult for tlc to get new recruits as every man and his dog has story to telll. Oh, who I’m I kidding, the world is full of thirsty fiancés.

• Love 7

Larissa is admitting to having 2 children in Brazil.  She said that she had to give up custody of her son because her former partner stole her credit cards and ran up debt in her name finacially crippling her and leaving her so much in debt that she could not care for him.  That guy's family got custody; she was on good terms with the sister of her ex? and that is who has her son now.  She also has a daughter that lives with her father and the plan is to someday bring her to the US to be with her when she is able.  She says she does not mention them on the show for their privacy and that the show is not about them or her past in Brazil.  if true, keeping them and their names off of TV and her social media is the only right things she's done.

I also had the thought that she may have been the one arrested if she was hysterical or emotional and Colt was unemotional, calm, and deadpan like he is.  They are both terrible, but I don't know if her being the one arrested really indicates that she was an abuser in this situation.

Colt's mom has a new IG and she states that Colt helps her financially .  She also has a lot photos of Colt growing up, one old photo where it looks like he's wearing a wedding ring (previously married?  That could be the "they" that lived next door that she was talking about), and she states that he is her only child.  She also seems very close to the cousin and his children; they call her granny.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought "Colt" as a name was weird enough (except maybe if it was short for Colton) but his middle name is TANK! Was he named for two kinds of weapons? 

Three kinds. Don't forget, his last name is Johnson.

• Love 8

Her former partner, who she states is a cross dresser and bisexual abuser, stole her credit cards and fucked  her over financially. But she expects Colt and or Debbie to just hand over the “credit card” to her?  

• Love 6

That guys IG account way upthread had a post from Larissa that she talks about going to prison? I hope that's just a language thing and she meant jail. 

I can't figure out this show so it's hard to weigh in but......My parents live in my home in their own space downstairs. Health is going and they wanted to be close to their children. Thank Dog they have a kitchen. I can't share a kitchen;)

Either way with the DV it's not cool at all. I'm just trying to figure out how she posted with no wifi or data. She mentioned both were off. These folks are messy.

• Love 8

I have no love for Debbie, but I feel bad for her because I don't think she expected the shitshow that has come into her house with Larissa's and Colt's relationship.  I mean, she probably wants to live a quiet life but now she's in the middle of a ton of drama.  I would be very uninterested!

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

That guys IG account way upthread had a post from Larissa that she talks about going to prison? I hope that's just a language thing and she meant jail. 

Many Americans considere jail and prison the same thing.

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought "Colt" as a name was weird enough

In terms of popularity, "Colt" is 213th for baby boy names in 2018.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, configdotsys said:

So why was mama so insistent that it was wrong if he wasn't there?

Because Larissa picked out the largest/most expensive sofa in the place?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:
On 11/13/2018 at 11:09 PM, magemaud said:

I thought "Colt" as a name was weird enough

In terms of popularity, "Colt" is 213th for baby boy names in 2018.

Did "Tank" make the list? 

I just re-watched a segment of the first episode and Colt said his father passed away TEN years ago which should settle the question as to whether or not he was a minor when his father died. Colt said he had been living with his mother since then but didn't say anything about moving from Seattle. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I have no love for Debbie, but I feel bad for her because I don't think she expected the shitshow that has come into her house with Larissa's and Colt's relationship.  I mean, she probably wants to live a quiet life but now she's in the middle of a ton of drama.  I would be very uninterested!

I dont think she wants to be on  tv!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Indomie said:

I dont think she wants to be on  tv!

Agreed.  I can almost hear her saying "You know, Colt, all of this could have been avoided if you just picked a nice American girl who likes beef stew."  But then, of course, Colt would have to choose someone who is on his level in the looks department.  That can't happen!

• Love 13
On 13/11/2018 at 8:50 AM, Dance4Life said:

If he was autistic how do we explain him treating his mom and cats like a Queen but not Larissa?

Because, at the end of the day, that’s his mum? And sometimes people on the spectrum relate better to animals: 

☝? Yes, that is a video about Asperger’s in women, but still. ??‍♀️??

By the way, I’m not saying he’s on the spectrum (I’m not qualified to diagnose anyone).

(Just saying.)

Edited by CSS.MD
Autocorrect hates me.
  • Love 3

I'm begining to think this is all made up drama; or embellished - and fans calling the police was a wrench in the plans of Colt or Larissa to be internet famous and insure they are on future seasons.  Like they just wanted to be dramatic to drum up interest , but they weren't planning on police involvement.  Who knows at this point?  I feel like I need a show to explain their situaiton on this show.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Because Larissa picked out the largest/most expensive sofa in the place?

Not to mention it was complete and total junk and that cost was way too much.  NO WAY it was real leather at that price.  It's that leather-like stuff that wears off fast and looks like crap.  Plus you should never buy the first thing you look at.  That's shopping 101, and I had to pound that in to my husband's head.  He sees something and wants it NOW but never stops to consider things like quality, practicality, etc.  Debbie only seemed to be really not a fan of the sofa because of the fabric and the cats destroying it.  The mistake was going in to a "no credit needed" furniture place because it's always overpriced crap.  And sometimes it's been repoed from people who defaulted on the lease.

2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

I'm begining to think this is all made up drama; or embellished - and fans calling the police was a wrench in the plans of Colt or Larissa to be internet famous and insure they are on future seasons.  Like they just wanted to be dramatic to drum up interest , but they weren't planning on police involvement.  Who knows at this point?  I feel like I need a show to explain their situaiton on this show.

According to a few articles I read, Larissa said that it was because Colt isn't discussing their relationship enough on Instragram/Facebook/etc, but the articles correctly pointed out that they really can't do much until the show's run is over, and she doesn't seem to understand that.  She is quoted as saying that, and as saying that Colt brought her flowers after an argument, but she didn't want to accept his apology and threw them on the floor, and then in the trash (and took/posted photos of it).  So I don't think any of them are innocent.

• Love 4

Larissa has confirmed that she has two kids:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-why-did-larissa-leave-her-kids-in-brazil-find-out/

She left both in Brazil when she came to the US.

Her son was adopted by Larissa’s ex-boyfriend’s sister. Her daughter, from another relationship, is with Larissa’s father, Larissa hopes to bring her to the US when she’s ready.

She may even have a third child:

https://realityblurb.com/2018/11/14/90-day-fiance-star-larissa-admits-she-has-multiple-kids-after-shes-blasted-online-by-her-ex-boyfriend/

Edited by SweetPotato
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetPotato said:

Larissa has confirmed that she has two kids:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-why-did-larissa-leave-her-kids-in-brazil-find-out/

She left both in Brazil when she came to the US.

Her son was adopted by Larissa’s ex-boyfriend’s sister. Her daughter, from another relationship, is with Larissa’s father, Larissa hopes to bring her to the US when she’s ready.

She may even have a third child:

https://realityblurb.com/2018/11/14/90-day-fiance-star-larissa-admits-she-has-multiple-kids-after-shes-blasted-online-by-her-ex-boyfriend/

Ewwww...I hadn't heard that. Why I am not surprised that those wide hips had birthed children?? 

• Love 2

The situation is terrible all around. If she really did give up all her kids to various relatives, she may have some kind of mental health issues going on that we dont see. If I were couch shopping in Las Vegas while my kids were in a different hemisphere doing god knows what, I would be thoroughly depressed too. Either way, Colt should not have children with this woman. 

Almost makes me see ... Leida in a new light. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wow, talk about opposite ends of the spectrum, Colte still breastfeeding from mama and Larissa dumps her kids at all her baby daddies houses, she won't be getting any mom of the year nominations from Ms Frauded 

On the plus side, it looks like Coltie could breastfeed the kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Wow, Larissa.

It might be my personal circumspection, but if I had had a former partner with whom I shared a child, I wouldn't throw out accusations that are patently neutral like "bisexual" and "cross dresser."

Serial cheater, sure. Criminally financially irresponsible, absolutely. Credit card thief, emotionally abusive, all that. Negative things I wouldn't want to be accused of.

It makes me wonder how things are in Brazil for LGBTQI people.  

Honestly, to throw out those two particular terms, it makes me think that Larissa is more screwy than I previously thought. And I haven't previously thought she was entirely there. 

It's not looking good for my opinion of her. 

• Love 9

I followed Colt & Larissa on Instagram for exactly 24 hours before I decided I needed to unfollow these crazy narcissistic fame whores.  The news of Larissa leaving behind 3 kids came out in that same 24 hours and it's what helped me realized these are truly despicable people.  Make no mistake, he is enjoying the attention just as much as she is.

• Love 8

Colt seems to love the attention.  Before this weekend, I commented that he sure seemed to love himself a lot.  All his lives on IG were done in an "aren't I smart " sort of way.  He had commented on being depressed himself and coming out of it and I thought it was just because he was in a good place and trying to encourage others, but now it just seems like he wants people to understand how great he is......  Mom Debbie is a hoot on her IG though; she has a cute sense of humour and isn't mean.

• Love 5

Watching the rerun snd seeing Colt and Larissa together made me think of another odd couple  in reality shows. Rob K and Black Chyna. Particularly when Rob really started with his face rubbing, all black clothing, goofy odd inappropriate laughter and giggling. 

• Love 4