Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

Larissa could have taken some time to search for information about Las Vegas - she'd get an idea of what is there, house prices, cost of living, weather, etc. If she is there in summer, it is going to be over 100 degrees F. Winter will drop it down to the 40s and 50s - she is living in a desert. It is not Beverly Hills - unless you are wealthy person or someone coming in from LA for a weekend on the town. Then it is high end condos on the Strip along with the fantasy shopping. Colt would probably take her to the Outlets or a suburban mall.

If she wanted LA or New York, she could have found them on the map and isolated her search to someone in those regions. She can see exactly what sort of life Colt and his mother can offer her and can decide if she wants to check out and go back home.

• Love 3

So...I’m thinking Colt-ee is about a solid B cup, maybe a 58-B. Where’s a Costanza-Kramer manssiere bro when you need one?!? I cannot even fathom Larissa dealing with those man titties for a green card. I just can.not.imagine.*

*Apologies to anyone who is now throwing up in their mouth after reading the above. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 10/29/2018 at 10:47 PM, mayvenne said:

Yes, this is a piece of work relationship.

Yes I think I might agree about him being on the spectrum somewhere, but what I really came on here to discuss is how phony and fake and contrived Larissa seems. Either she thinks she will become a star from being on the show, or she thinks that he and all Americans are loaded, or something because she does not seem to really like him- other than talking about how she loves him and all. I actually do see similarity with her and Ximena.

Also not to totally derail this but at my first glance of Larissa I thought she might possibly be a t*****. 

Not anymore but honestly this is how she struck me.

She is 31 and strangely unattached for an attractive woman.  Frankly, I think she's desperate and wants to marry, and hey, if it's an American even better.  

• Love 1
Just now, Granny58 said:

She is 31 and strangely unattached for an attractive woman.  Frankly, I think she's desperate and wants to marry, and hey, if it's an American even better.  

I don't think she is attractive . She has a horrible overbite and looks a bit wide in the hips.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

I don't think she is attractive . She has a horrible overbite and looks a bit wide in the hips.

yeah, she's not stunning, but she's attractive enough.  I think her figure IS stunning though.  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

yeah, she's not stunning, but she's attractive enough.  I think her figure IS stunning though.  

Obviously Colty thinks so too...I'm thinking that these 2 probably have a good time together- sexually. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, AZChristian said:

On our County Jail webpage, none of the mugshots have the names showing.  And . . . "suspects" wouldn't have mugshots.  Those aren't made until after an arrest.  (However, I do not have the vast educational background from L&O that you have . . . haven't watched it for years.  I AM a Dateline junkie, though.)

I think it's a fake mugshot.  Souvenir place, perhaps?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
47 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Well Las Vegas is CLARK county. Is that from New Mexico ?  

Isn't Maricopo County in Arizona, with that nutcase sheriff?

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Isn't Maricopo County in Arizona, with that nutcase sheriff?

Maricopa County resident here. Sheriff Joe Arpaio was voted out two years ago, after a long time in office. His replacement is so memorable, I couldn't even tell you his name.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Do these two look like they’re going to the same event? 

Some people just like to dress up/show off.  We go to a resort chain in the Poconos that owns 3 properties, and when you go to dinner, you see people wearing shorts, flip-flops, and t-shirts, and then you see women with fur coats and fancy dresses.  To quote Squidward "It's my day be FANCY!", I guess.  I'm assuming she's just one that likes to look sexy/show off, or maybe he likes her to be that way.  He could at least make some effort - tuck in the shirt, etc.

• Love 5

Larissa is a nasty POW.  No one should enter someone's home & complain about absolutely everything, 'tired' or not. If she didn't want her Bith Phtew she could've just said "I'm not that hungry right now." or the good old stand by - "No thank you."  Geez!  That behavior is unacceptable for anyone.

Reg. him living with his mom, I totally get the ASD thing as it's in my family as well. This may or may not be the case or why he lives with her though. Regardless, many cultures have multiple generations living with them, so I think it's very selfish of Larissa to want to just throw his mom out. We don't even know for sure if that's her house or Colt's - I assumed it was her home & he lives with her. Or perhaps Colt just wants Debbie around & he & his wife could care for her in her old age, which happens often. I can't believe this & the cats isn't something they've spoken about at some point before her arrival.

Colt isn't obligated to buy her a bigger home or a home with a pool. (A/C yes, I agree on that one). She presumably came to the states to be with someone she 'loves', not for things - supposedly. But she's already acting like he's her damn sugar daddy & Debbie is a burden.

She's a bitch, & not a great looking one at that but her attitude makes her downright ugly.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Do these two look like they’re going to the same event? 

Are they at the Rainforest Cafe on the Strip!?!??

Everytime I see Dolt and Mama Dolt, I keep thinking of the Sex and the City episode where Charlotte caught Bunny in the bathroom while Trey was having a bath. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Everytime I see Dolt and Mama Dolt, I keep thinking of the Sex and the City episode where Charlotte caught Bunny in the bathroom while Trey was having a bath. 

I’m no Vegas expert, but there’s a very nice aquarium at the Mandalay Bay...

• Love 3

Larissa was answering questions on Instagram yesterday. Eighty percent was in Portuguese.

She was cuddling her favorite cat, a small (not overweight LOL) calico, and she looked like she adored it.

She laughed off public sentiment that she was out of Colt's league. She said that she finds Colt very intelligent . Maybe that's be the core of his appeal for her? She said that he'd be considered very handsome in Brazil, and I had trouble believing it. On the negative side, she added that he was too fast getting upset, too clingy and needs to be more independent. She emphasized, laughing heartily, about what a disaster she is in the kitchen. She said that they were currently trying to save money. She didn't say if it was for a bouquet, a pool, or a biggy-er house!

Apparently she's got some kind of business... with Brazilian partners... no details given, at least none in English.

That's all I got. She seems to be very outgoing and funny, not taking herself too seriously, or public opinion of her, for that matter.

A picture was posted on the internet of Colt's house. It is very small. The whole facade is a garage with two little windows above it, maybe one for each bedroom... though I noticed there was perhaps a third room that serves as an office with a computer desk.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Larissa is a nasty POW.  No one should enter someone's home & complain about absolutely everything, 'tired' or not. If she didn't want her Bith Phtew she could've just said "I'm not that hungry right now." or the good old stand by - "No thank you."  Geez!  That behavior is unacceptable for anyone.

Reg. him living with his mom, I totally get the ASD thing as it's in my family as well. This may or may not be the case or why he lives with her though. Regardless, many cultures have multiple generations living with them, so I think it's very selfish of Larissa to want to just throw his mom out. We don't even know for sure if that's her house or Colt's - I assumed it was her home & he lives with her. Or perhaps Colt just wants Debbie around & he & his wife could care for her in her old age, which happens often. I can't believe this & the cats isn't something they've spoken about at some point before her arrival.

Colt isn't obligated to buy her a bigger home or a home with a pool. (A/C yes, I agree on that one). She presumably came to the states to be with someone she 'loves', not for things - supposedly. But she's already acting like he's her damn sugar daddy & Debbie is a burden.

She's a bitch, & not a great looking one at that but her attitude makes her downright ugly.

Oh I so agree!!

I’d love to see the luxurious digs she has over in Brazil, does she live with her mommy? Does she have a pool and a car with a / c ? 

And  in that dress she looks like a member of the Flying Mail Order Bride Trapeze act on the Strip.

If I were  Colt, I’d tell her flat out, once you get your green card and start contributing to the household financially, we can discuss a bigger house possibly with a pool and a new car with a/c. 

• Love 4

I wonder if we get serenaded by Coltee with his mad keyboard skills, I spied the keyboard in his bedroom (or love kitchen).  He has been working on a song for Larissa, I am sure.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Spelling, it's usually spelling.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I thought it was the Silverton off the strip. That would be more of Coltie’s style. 

From Colt’s Instagram page, I’ve learned that he loves taking selfies and pics of his cats. 

Ok guys, we were on a long vacation and I'm just catching up on this installment.

What struck me about Colt was how stern and unsympathetic he was with her right out of the gate. He basically told her to suck it up about not having a/c in the car, or not getting flowers.

If he is a miserly cheapskate, she better keep her bar set very low.

Also I'm betting that producers didn't debate much at all about whether to cast this chucklehead.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I thought it was the Silverton off the strip. That would be more of Coltie’s style.  

Definitely Silverton.  Google search "silverton aquarium" and you can see photos with that same rock formation and the same slots or other shiny lights reflected in the window.

• Love 3
On 11/5/2018 at 9:56 AM, Granny58 said:

From Colt Johnson's FB page.  Wonder what this is about?  

image.thumb.png.3623dc19023d81f9dfd8c84c4c2c4f6e.png

Is it me or does he look almost attractive in this pic?

I hope he takes the money from 90DF and gets his boobs reduced.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I hope he takes the money from 90DF and gets his boobs reduced.

The moobs seem like gynecomastia (unprofessional observation). He doesn't seem self conscious given he was in a pool with her shirtless & wore a clingy t-shirt while being filmed. Maybe they'll use the money for a few fans.

1 hour ago, CousinOliver said:

Am I the only woman on this board who has never gotten flowers at the airport (or similar)?  And is not really bothered by such?  It would have been nice, but I found her obsession with it stranger than his lack of airport flora.

I haven't either, and I don't care.  My husband bought me flowers a few times the first few years we were married, but I told him it was OK to stop because they are expensive and just die.  He more did it because I worked at the time with a bunch of shrews, and they'd get jealous, but count me in to the "not needed" group.

And I put some Bith Phtew in the crock pot before I left for work.  When I get home the beef should be falling apart, and easy to shred up.  Good eating.  :D

• Love 8

Never gotten flowers at the airport, seldom anywhere else. I figure if I want flowers, I can buy my own. But I also don't really want jewelry or other gifts either. I'd rather spend the money on a fun experience or vacay. But that's just me. :)

• Love 6
On 11/5/2018 at 7:03 AM, Rdh1314 said:

I don’t think she’s the knockout Coite said she was but as a friend would say she’s not Quasimodo. 

My objection was diving right in with the complaints. I can remember meeting my future mother in law and practically going into an altered state. Certainly wouldn’t bring attention to the plastic covers on the lampshades or for that matter the God awful lamps at all. She always had “gravy” simmering on the stove... yum do miss that Italian cooking. 

Think momma made stew because it would stay warm in a crock pot for whenever they came home. Lovely Corning Ware bowls he was using to shovel it in his face. 

No cooth all the way around.  Let's face it neither one is putting their best foot forward. I should have caught up on episode thread before posting because there is hilarity going on over there.  Thanks for the link. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Thumbs on tiny phone
  • Love 2