Type keyword(s) to search

Colt & Larissa & Debbie: Me, You, and Bith Phtew

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Or like a "Channel" bag you can buy from a guy on the corner in New York.

Yes, my husband was joking we bought "Coach" umbrellas from a guy on the corner.  I pointed out they were Conch.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Love handles AND a muffin top? I thought Coltee’s moobs were bad 

7E1CD4F4-9B82-48BA-827F-B60A34761760.jpeg

Pretty soon it will be Pot meet Kettle when she tosses those insults around. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

No she's still here. Found a new sucker to maybe get her a green card. 

If it's the guy Ive seen, I'm like 89% sure she's his beard.  Which would be a fantastic arrangement for her.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Coltee certainly takes after Debbie in the boobs department 

029CFC44-DE08-4E12-8CA2-532BAA86833B.jpeg

Is male breast reduction surgery considered purely cosmetic?

My cousin (female) had the procedure and it was covered by insurance because of back issues.  Those things have to be causing him back pain. He should look into it.  He works for a company, they should have insurance

4 hours ago, RealReality said:

My cousin (female) had the procedure and it was covered by insurance because of back issues.  Those things have to be causing him back pain. He should look into it.  He works for a company, they should have insurance

I don't think they're big enough to cause back pain.  If those breasts were on a woman, I don't think they would measure any larger than a C cup at the most.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

From a plastic surgery website:

"The average cost of gynecomastia surgery is $3,978, according to 2018 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. ... Most health insurance plans do not cover male breast reduction or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask."

That's probably why Coltie didn't have $1,000 for bail.  He's saving for his surgery.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

From a plastic surgery website:

"The average cost of gynecomastia surgery is $3,978, according to 2018 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. ... Most health insurance plans do not cover male breast reduction or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask."

That's probably why Coltie didn't have $1,000 for bail.  He's saving for his surgery.

That's interesting!

I guess that most times it's purely cosmetic.  However it's probably not a super complicated surgery, I wonder if he could have gotten a deal had he gone overseas.

Just now, RealReality said:

That's interesting!

I guess that most times it's purely cosmetic.  However it's probably not a super complicated surgery, I wonder if he could have gotten a deal had he gone overseas.

He should have checked into it when he was in Mexico, meeting Larissa.

More than you may want to know:  I had breast reduction surgery after losing 140 pounds about 10 years ago.  Surgery on Wednesday, back to work (office job) the following Monday.  No big deal.  My insurance paid for it because of back issues.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Good gosh, coming home to a door being kicked in and my screen cut open?  Two domestics so close together?  "Sonny, I love you but you and wife need to find someplace else to live."  

I like peace, if I were her I'd move to one of those complexes for retirees.  Bingo, mall walks, air conditioned buses?  Doesn't sound like a bad life, but maybe she really doesn't have the financial means.

I wonder why they live in that house if they rent?  They could probably rent a 2 bedroom apartment for less.  

Maybe it's one of those things where they lost the house in foreclosure and are renting it back from the bank?  

• Useful 2
On 11/3/2018 at 4:25 PM, Owwwww ma leg said:

This is an example of how he looks hot, then there is the one with Larissa where he’s looking chubby. It’s freaking me out

I like this picture of Coltee, but I figure it's probably a gag mug shot from when he was 14 or so (that's how old he looks to me here). The Coltee of today has very few redeeming qualities or features, save for the colour of his eyes.

Ewww. When Coltee picked up Debbie at the airport, he said to her "you look cute" while he hugged her. That just seems grimy to me. "You look nice" or "you look refreshed" would make sense, but telling his mom she looked cute? Where is the barf emoji?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

@RealReality I read here in the forums, that Debbie and Coltee lived elsewhere and moved here when Coltee got his programming job in LV.  

That's interesting, I had honestly thought the slot machine was a gift from colts father/Debbie's husband who had passed, so I had thought they lived there forever.

If it was just the two of them why a giant house?  Colt is so.....thrifty that I could see him not wanting the extra expense to air condition it.  They would have fine in a two bedroom (or one bedroom) place.  

2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Ewww. When Coltee picked up Debbie at the airport, he said to her "you look cute" while he hugged her. That just seems grimy to me. "You look nice" or "you look refreshed" would make sense, but telling his mom she looked cute? Where is the barf emoji?

Debbie...like any red blooded woman wants to know her man appreciates her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

If it was just the two of them why a giant house?

I don't think it's very big - it might be a corner townhouse. I think Colt said at some point that it was big enough for them each to have their own space - which could mean just two bedrooms and maybe (hopefully) they each have their own bathroom. Then a small kitchen/dining area and a family room downstairs and the patio area. Not really much larger than a two bedroom apartment, just stacked up instead of flat.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think it's very big - it might be a corner townhouse. I think Colt said at some point that it was big enough for them each to have their own space - which could mean just two bedrooms and maybe (hopefully) they each have their own bathroom. Then a small kitchen/dining area and a family room downstairs and the patio area. Not really much larger than a two bedroom apartment, just stacked up instead of flat.

From the outside the house looks pretty big to me.  A standard tract home in Vegas, to my eye, with a postage stamp size backyard and 2-3 bedrooms upstairs and a guest bedroom downstairs.  

Because the tract homes were ostensibly designed for families, I would have thought there would be a master bathroom upstairs in the master bedroom.  One or two kids rooms upstairs, and an accompanying bathroom.  A guest bedroom downstairs with a guest bathroom.

It's not a mcmansion, but it seems like an extra bedroom they didn't need and maybe an extra bathroom for just the two of them.  Though I think that until you get to a 4 bedroom place generally every bedroom has a bathroom.

But yeah, I don't know, maybe it's just a townhome.

Can someone help me out with this timeline?  I looked back to Jan on this thread to see if there were comments at the time, but, could not find any.  This story was about Larissa being arrested and how she had scratched herself and told police that it was Coltie who did it.  They examined his hands and saw that he had numb fingers and could not have done it.  What a liar, she is.  Anyone who would do that, will do anything. 

Anyway, time wise, when did this happen as compared to what we are seeing now on the show.  Last night, it was her second arrest.  Did this happen at that time, before or later?  What month are we seeing on this most recent episode?

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/90-day-fiance-larissa-dos-santos-arrested-domestic-battery-colt-johnson-injuries-appear-self-inflicted/

Just now, Toaster Strudel said:

I believe that was the second, and last arrest. There were two.

Okay. Thanks.  I just read somewhere else around here that there was another one!  Sounds so disturbing.  I'll post if I am able to find a link about it. 

Yes, I read about a third one, too. The first was supposedly last June, shortly after their marriage and she went to court for it and the charges were dismissed. Then in November, she was arrested again for the incident we've just seen on the show where she locked herself in the bathroom. The third incident was this past January and is the one where she has scratches on her face in the mug shot which were later determined to be self-inflicted. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/06/larissa-dos-santos-lima-arrested-criminal-record/

• Love 3

Coltee and his resting meh face. Are we totally sure he’s not just an  👽 alien in a decomposing flesh suit? This is a caption of him describing how devastating it is that Larissa is in jail again....the only emotion that is slightly leaking through his flesh suit is duping delight. Gross. I think Larissa deserves a medal for letting him near her naked 🤮

15EA7E3E-2BB0-40F9-9AC7-E354FB35EE19.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, I read about a third one, too. The first was supposedly last June, shortly after their marriage and she went to court for it and the charges were dismissed. Then in November, she was arrested again for the incident we've just seen on the show where she locked herself in the bathroom. The third incident was this past January and is the one where she has scratches on her face in the mug shot which were later determined to be self-inflicted. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/06/larissa-dos-santos-lima-arrested-criminal-record/

Thanks for clearing that up for me. 

(edited)

2 HOURS AGO,  DOYOUEVENGOHERE SAID: 

“Colt and Larrissa- when was this filmed?  The other tell all was last Nov. and Debbie was going on and on with how proud she was of fiesty Larrissa.  Was that before or after she sliced Debbie's screen.”

I read somewhere that when Colt said Debbie was “out of town on vacation” she was actually filming in New York. She missed the second DV incident and came home to the sliced screen. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

If Coltea is dating the flirty waitress she is one piece of stupid to be dating that cheap ass micro penis. 

She was probably bamboozled into doing it by some sneaky sneaky producer who assured her that she was just doing Colt a favor and they would never refer to her as his girlfriend....sucker!

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Colt and Larrissa- when was this filmed?  The other tell all was last Nov. and Debbie was going on and on with how proud she was of fiesty Larrissa.  Was that before or after she sliced Debbie's screen.”

I read somewhere that when Colt said Debbie was “out of town on vacation” she was actually filming in New York. She missed the second DV incident and came home to the sliced screen. 

I don't remember a tell-all segment with Debbie, but you think she filmed that segment right here in the middle of HEA filming?

Just to be clear, wasn't that tell-all the season ender...with Shaun, and shown in two parts, and Coltee and Larissa were late arriving?  So...what do you think, was Colt and Larissa arriving for the main cast's part after this 2nd arrest? tia.

(edited)
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I don't remember a tell-all segment with Debbie, but you think she filmed that segment right here in the middle of HEA filming?

Now that you mention it, I think it was during one of those After Shows with the Big Lady in the Small Chair who interviews people associated with the couples rather than the couples themselves. If everything took place in November, that would be just after charges against Larissa were dismissed (in October) for the June DV offense. Supposedly, things had calmed down a bit between everyone, they were trying to get along, and Debbie might have been talking about how Larissa handled her court case, all the while not knowing that all hell had broken out again back home in Vegas. Of course, all was not well in Coltee Land around Halloween as we saw later. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Now that you mention it, I think it was during one of those After Shows with the Big Lady in the Small Chair who interviews people associated with the couples rather than the couples themselves.

It was.  

They did bring up the arrest.   Debbie knew about.   She said she doesn’t get involved in their relationship.  Sure....

She, also, said she was moving out.  

Although it’s reported this fight was about money and a hair cut, I think Coltee was freaking out that his mom was leaving and took it out on Larissa.  The fact that the screen was damaged in Debbie’s room is kinda weird.   And almost a tell.  Plus, I wouldn’t be surprised if Colt wanted Larissa arrested again.  

• Love 2

Thanks @magemaud and @LGGirl

It's not easy piecing together the facts and the clips the editors have available, especially across shows.

The fact the that Debbie was lying in her on-air moment maybe reveals that Coltee's gaslighting was learned at her knee.  Tell other people whatever's necessary to keep them under your spell.  Except, she doesn't realize all the scenes with her belie her words so easily, and so we don't believe her.

• Love 1
On 6/24/2019 at 11:07 PM, magemaud said:

Ah , so that would be before the tell-all.  Colt and Larissa came in guns a blazing, a unifed front, and Debbie was on social media saying how proud Larissa handled herself with the other couples.  So it was after the 2nd arrest when Debbie was spouting that.  They are all so weird.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ah , so that would be before the tell-all.  Colt and Larissa came in guns a blazing, a unifed front, and Debbie was on social media saying how proud Larissa handled herself with the other couples.  So it was after the 2nd arrest when Debbie was spouting that.  They are all so weird.

I really don't understand why any of these people are actively involved in social media at all.  

The show participants I understand because it may be in their contract and because they have real opportunities to do product promotions on social media based on being a "reality show personality" and having a social media following.

But who the hell is hiring Debbie to promote anything?  And Colt is such a weirdo and their relationship is so creepy that the cons MUST outweigh the pros of being on social media.

• Love 3

In this case I think Debbie and Colt thrive from attention- good or bad.  I firmly believe that Colt wanted to be the breakout couple and so he acted as awful as possible.  I don't like Larrissa and believe she needs to be deported, but he pushed her big time into action.  He is a manipulator and I do believe he used her just as much as she used him.  I think he used the promise of money and the threat of police to try and control her and she freaked out b/c she's nuts. 

• Love 3
On 6/9/2019 at 8:26 PM, magemaud said:

Love handles AND a muffin top? I thought Coltee’s moobs were bad 

7E1CD4F4-9B82-48BA-827F-B60A34761760.jpeg

Yup, I saw that and thought she really needs to stop calling Colty "fat" because clearly she's no stranger to second helpings herself.  That flesh is hanging like she's lost a considerable amount of weight at some point...I'm going to guess when she decided to go try to harvest some American dollars.  

Colty is repugnant on so many levels that she needs to remove "fat" out of her repertoire of insults.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2